Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sex Magic

FatalStrategies

I need help finding an occultist to have sex with. I know this sounds crude or like a fetish but Im 21 and still a virgin, and Walpurgist Nacht is coming up, and Ive been feeling extremely repressed and lonely lately and if this energy doesnt go somewhere I direct it it will be taken.
Whats more I think its best for me to lose my virginity to a witch anyway since she could then use the energy from my repression and losing my virginity combined with my fear of sex and ineveitable emotional reactions (Id probably cry). Im autistic and so very shy and sensitive, I really cant see any better use for my urges than a dominant occultist type.

FatalStrategies said:
I need help finding an occultist to have sex with. I know this sounds crude or like a fetish but Im 21 and still a virgin, and Walpurgist Nacht is coming up, and Ive been feeling extremely repressed and lonely lately and if this energy doesnt go somewhere I direct it it will be taken.
Whats more I think its best for me to lose my virginity to a witch anyway since she could then use the energy from my repression and losing my virginity combined with my fear of sex and ineveitable emotional reactions (Id probably cry). Im autistic and so very shy and sensitive, I really cant see any better use for my urges than a dominant occultist type.

What the fuck

unforgiven said:
FatalStrategies said:

What the fuck

Well are you familiar with crowley?

FatalStrategies said:

As long as you understand that the type of person you’re referring to is likely not a Spiritual Satanist, and only if you were comfortable a person could do this but you don’t have to do this type of thing. It doesn’t sound like you want to so absolutely do not if that’s the case. If it’s just society or friends pushing you, just don’t. Don’t be cruel to yourself. You don’t need to do this to be a man, a Satanist, a worthy human, ect. I can see why you’d want to work past this type of issue but you can start from the ground up with therapy and meditation. It’s fine to want to dive outside of comfort zones, jump in and try something to see if it’s good or not, whatever. Self challenges are good. But there’s definitely other kinder approaches. Self-respect is key.

FatalStrategies said:

Hi! First of all, don't worry about it. You can use magic to attract a sexual partner. With the right program, you can work on attracting the right partner. Or even if you want to attract a specific person, you can do it.

Don't worry about being a virgin, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Many people lose their virginity 'for fashion' because it's the fashion of youth. Don't worry about it, take time for your own development.

Be persistent and it will work out. Don't give up on your dreams, go for it and fight for it and the glory will be yours.

unforgiven said:
FatalStrategies said:

What the fuck

You could be a little nicer to him.

FatalStrategies said:

There’s a part on a page on the JOS website that says we can give extra energy to father Satan and the demons of hell. I think this is what you should do is walpurgis meets you without having let go of the energy. Just give the extra energy to father Satan and the Gods.
Hail Satan.

Sundara said:
FatalStrategies said:

As long as you understand that the type of person you’re referring to is likely not a Spiritual Satanist, and only if you were comfortable a person could do this but you don’t have to do this type of thing. It doesn’t sound like you want to so absolutely do not if that’s the case. If it’s just society or friends pushing you, just don’t. Don’t be cruel to yourself. You don’t need to do this to be a man, a Satanist, a worthy human, ect. I can see why you’d want to work past this type of issue but you can start from the ground up with therapy and meditation. It’s fine to want to dive outside of comfort zones, jump in and try something to see if it’s good or not, whatever. Self challenges are good. But there’s definitely other kinder approaches. Self-respect is key.

Oh, will you use the Forum again? I'm glad. :D

BrightSpace666 said:
Sundara said:
FatalStrategies said:

Oh, will you use the Forum again? I'm glad. :D

Maybe. I’m limiting my time for now though and making a few posts here and there.

Is it possible that you are looking for a confident, in control, independent, dominant woman whom you can respect and trust enough to mother you and guide you?

The "v card" isn't as valuable or as big of a deal as you think it is (it's not something to throw away with a stranger either though, at least make it a little special). After your first time you will realize how normal an activity like sex is, and how it's not really this movie version full of grand explosions that it's made out to be. It's definitely maximum intimacy to be sharing your body with another person and mashing your flesh together, but it's not really a big deal in the way that they are making it a big deal in people's minds. There's also nothing to be scared of as long as you have built up sufficient trust with the person, and you feel comfortable with them. Practice safe sex, talk about STDs and sexual history beforehand (not an awkward conversation to have, it's respectful for both parties to do this), and just have fun and enjoy yourself. Two people exploring and pleasuring each other's bodies together lovingly is one of life's greatest joys in my opinion.

BrightSpace666 said:
FatalStrategies said:

Hi! First of all, don't worry about it. You can use magic to attract a sexual partner. With the right program, you can work on attracting the right partner. Or even if you want to attract a specific person, you can do it.

Don't worry about being a virgin, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Many people lose their virginity 'for fashion' because it's the fashion of youth. Don't worry about it, take time for your own development.

Be persistent and it will work out. Don't give up on your dreams, go for it and fight for it and the glory will be yours.

No form if Magick will help a man to get laid if he is not able to get out of his comfort zone and actively approach and flirt with women, in a way so he get laid.

He has to work on himself first, everything else is a waste of time.

Sundara said:
FatalStrategies said:

I dont think about things the same way.

I am talking about an occultist as they would be more likely to think the same way, to have sex with me without us losing respect for each other. I dont believe in meaningless sex but I also dont believe in marriage. We are animals and have animal instincts. I need to act on my instincts, thats what Nietzsche says, thats how I feel- I need a sexual partner

BrightSpace666 said:
FatalStrategies said:

Its more a matter of me being profoundly horny and lonely

Sarjam05 said:
FatalStrategies said:

There’s a part on a page on the JOS website that says we can give extra energy to father Satan and the demons of hell. I think this is what you should do is walpurgis meets you without having let go of the energy. Just give the extra energy to father Satan and the Gods.
Hail Satan.

The way to do that is an occultist partner. Im trying to tie them together so that happens but it still requires a partner

NinRick said:

I agree. He may successfully get the girl interested in him, but then what? She's not going to be hypnotized into complying his every desires and neither should she in the first place. The love spell ignites the flame, but people still have choices and consequences for their choices which will either feed the flame or extinguish it.

He definitely needs to work on his confidence and communication ability. Otherwise it will be pointless and even if he manages to get the girl interested he wouldn't know what to do anyway.

jrvan said:
Is it possible that you are looking for a confident, in control, independent, dominant woman whom you can respect and trust enough to mother you and guide you?

The "v card" isn't as valuable or as big of a deal as you think it is (it's not something to throw away with a stranger either though, at least make it a little special). After your first time you will realize how normal an activity like sex is, and how it's not really this movie version full of grand explosions that it's made out to be. It's definitely maximum intimacy to be sharing your body with another person and mashing your flesh together, but it's not really a big deal in the way that they are making it a big deal in people's minds. There's also nothing to be scared of as long as you have built up sufficient trust with the person, and you feel comfortable with them. Practice safe sex, talk about STDs and sexual history beforehand (not an awkward conversation to have, it's respectful for both parties to do this), and just have fun and enjoy yourself. Two people exploring and pleasuring each other's bodies together lovingly is one of life's greatest joys in my opinion.

No, Im looking for a counterbalance.

Like I said I don't think about things the same way. I'm a Heidegerian.

Not only am I doing this because life is short and I need to get laid, I'm looking to give meaning to my meaningless existence.

In any case the question of a partner is a big one, who is it who I would find attractive and want to have sex with? Certainly not a motherly sort of person. Guide me, perhaps, in the area of sex, but doing this is a certain kind of domination, sexual dominance, which is a very unique thing.

Whats strange is this; its not abnormal for people to state they want a partner who they actually love and who loves them, but no one questions this abstract concept of "love," only when I talk of SEXUAL DOMINANCE does anything relating a parents attitude arise.

I am an animal, I want to be fucked, I want someone to nearly beat the shit out of me before fucking me until I cannot walkstraight

FatalStrategies said:
Sundara said:
FatalStrategies said:

I am talking about an occultist as they would be more likely to think the same way, to have sex with me without us losing respect for each other. I dont believe in meaningless sex but I also dont believe in marriage. We are animals and have animal instincts. I need to act on my instincts, thats what Nietzsche says, thats how I feel- I need a sexual partner

A man‘s instinct is to dominate, to fight and take what he wants.

BlackOnyx8 said:
NinRick said:

I agree. He may successfully get the girl interested in him, but then what? She's not going to be hypnotized into complying his every desires and neither should she in the first place. The love spell ignites the flame, but people still have choices and consequences for their choices which will either feed the flame or extinguish it.

He definitely needs to work on his confidence and communication ability. Otherwise it will be pointless and even if he manages to get the girl interested he wouldn't know what to do anyway.

I agree. You can perform magick on a woman so she is in love with you, but will you actually be able to have sex with her, if you are not able to approach her in the proper way for that?

No.

My suggestion is: Propose for marriage to the person 's family, then if they become agree, then marry . Then, ask your beloved person for sex . If your beloved person agree to do sex, then do sex. Very easy!!!!

I didn't perform any sex ritual. Just I ask her for sex. Then I do sex. Very easy. :)

BlackOnyx8 said:
NinRick said:

That's true, and also "getting laid" is a really bad starting goal in the first place. May as well pay for sex if that's all someone is interested in because it saves everyone the trouble of pretending to be in a relationship and pretending to care about someone, and it also achieves the goal of getting laid far more quickly.

NinRick said:
FatalStrategies said:
Sundara said:
yeah well what i want is a dominant partner

A man‘s instinct is to dominate, to fight and take what he wants.

FatalStrategies said:
unforgiven said:
FatalStrategies said:

What the fuck

Aliester crowley was a complete sociopath. True, he was rather remarkable in some things that he did but his mental health was really really fucked up. Im not sure why you'd refer to him but if you are thinking about being like him or following his practices, then stop. Its not gonna have any benefit for you.
As for your situation where you're looking for a partner who's into the occult like you, then again, i highly discourage it these people have a lot of nasty energy attached to them. Not only do these who are Without dont know what they're doing but they are putting themselves at risk for it, because they are not protected by any god from the attacks and influences of the enemy. Crowley would be a good example here.
Just find a girlfriend who is open minded. I know it might sound not so easy but hey, nothing is easy in this world. You could also ask Father Satan in a ritual to help you with this matter and bestow a Demoness to be with you. Incubus/ succubus relationship isnt for everyone though you have to be very hardworking and patient.

Also stay away from porn. Its created by the enemy with an agenda. It creates false expectations and foolish fantasy in the victims mind.

Shiva666 said:
My suggestion is: Propose for marriage to the person 's family, then if they become agree, then marry . Then, ask your beloved person for sex . If your beloved person agree to do sex, then do sex. Very easy!!!!

I didn't perform any sex ritual. Just I ask her for sex. Then I do sex. Very easy. :)
It doesn't work like that in the West, women have equal rights as men and can't be forced to marry by their parents.
Also, I believe you mistyped your signature, in the part where you say you defend jews.

FatalStrategies said:
jrvan said:

No, Im looking for a counterbalance.

Like I said I don't think about things the same way. I'm a Heidegerian.

Not only am I doing this because life is short and I need to get laid, I'm looking to give meaning to my meaningless existence.

In any case the question of a partner is a big one, who is it who I would find attractive and want to have sex with? Certainly not a motherly sort of person. Guide me, perhaps, in the area of sex, but doing this is a certain kind of domination, sexual dominance, which is a very unique thing.

Whats strange is this; its not abnormal for people to state they want a partner who they actually love and who loves them, but no one questions this abstract concept of "love," only when I talk of SEXUAL DOMINANCE does anything relating a parents attitude arise.

I am an animal, I want to be fucked, I want someone to nearly beat the shit out of me before fucking me until I cannot walkstraight

I was mistaken then. It does seem that you want a very specific type of partner, and I don't know how difficult this might be to find. I believe sometimes there are advertisements in magazines about subs seeking doms and vice versa, and that could be one avenue to potentially explore. I'd advise to be careful with that though, and get to know the person thoroughly and be wary of traps. I've never done that sort of thing myself so I don't know how it works, but I think it's unlikely that one would find the sort of 'underground' partner so to say that you seem to be looking for in every day life like at the coffee shop or whatever. No matter what though, I think it's going to require meeting people and understanding their depth to see if they align with what you are looking for in a person. This might require a lot of patience, and perhaps some spellwork.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
FatalStrategies said:
unforgiven said:
What the fuck

Aliester crowley was a complete sociopath. True, he was rather remarkable in some things that he did but his mental health was really really fucked up. Im not sure why you'd refer to him but if you are thinking about being like him or following his practices, then stop. Its not gonna have any benefit for you.
As for your situation where you're looking for a partner who's into the occult like you, then again, i highly discourage it these people have a lot of nasty energy attached to them. Not only do these who are Without dont know what they're doing but they are putting themselves at risk for it, because they are not protected by any god from the attacks and influences of the enemy. Crowley would be a good example here.
Just find a girlfriend who is open minded. I know it might sound not so easy but hey, nothing is easy in this world. You could also ask Father Satan in a ritual to help you with this matter and bestow a Demoness to be with you. Incubus/ succubus relationship isnt for everyone though you have to be very hardworking and patient.

Also stay away from porn. Its created by the enemy with an agenda. It creates false expectations and foolish fantasy in the victims mind.

I regularly invoke shiva

FatalStrategies said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
FatalStrategies said:

I regularly invoke shiva

Shiva is Father Satan. Shakti is Mother Lilith. Im not sure but i think Brahma is Beelzebub. Either way, take time daily to advance. Having a good relationship and talking to the gods is a good thing you can do but at the end of the day YOU must take responsibility for solving your own problems cuz thats what the gods want us to become- independent masters of our own destiny. It COULD be a good idea to start a magick working to attract a certain type of partner. You can look in the demons section of the JoS. I think Beleth and Asmodeus are gods that can help you with this task. However you must give something in return and that is doing daily warfare against the enemy. Im sure other members ( especially Blitzkreig he is very knowledgeable and a very valuable member we have, he contributes well to the JoS. ) can help you on this topic of what runes or what type of working to apply for your situation.
Blitzkreig

Aquarius said:
Shiva666 said:

It doesn't work like that in the West, women have equal rights as men and can't be forced to marry by their parents.
Also, I believe you mistyped your signature, in the part where you say you defend jews.

West is the naked country in the world. Naked West. Are you talking equals ? :lol: West is popular for their white black discrimination. :lol: By the way, thanks for correcting the mistake words.

Shiva666 said:
Aquarius said:
Shiva666 said:

West is the naked country in the world. Naked West. Are you talking equals ? :lol: West is popular for their white black discrimination. :lol: By the way, thanks for correcting the mistake words.
I'm not getting what you mean. Discrimination is great, no black or asian should have the same rights in a White country just like viceversa, Whites should come first.

BrightSpace666 said:
unforgiven said:
FatalStrategies said:

What the fuck

You could be a little nicer to him.

Sorry, it seems a little bit weird for me.

I think sex is really pushed in media and young people to the point it MUST be achieved. It's a tool used and has a lot of power in the newer generations. I'm no pietist however, during my teens I did find it overwhelming and asked Satan/Lilith for a succubus. It is a strong energy, especially when young and can be overwhelming. I would recommend like most probably have to meditate but I can understand when that's not enough too. It's something you can't really ask others for help on, rather ask Satan or so how you feel in prayer because it's deep. I wish you the best of luck however, I know it can be difficult.

Aquarius said:
Shiva666 said:
Aquarius said:

I'm not getting what you mean. Discrimination is great, no black or asian should have the same rights in a White country just like viceversa, Whites should come first.

Blah blah blah blah :lol:

NinRick said:
BrightSpace666 said:
FatalStrategies said:
I need help finding an occultist to have sex with. I know this sounds crude or like a fetish but Im 21 and still a virgin, and Walpurgist Nacht is coming up, and Ive been feeling extremely repressed and lonely lately and if this energy doesnt go somewhere I direct it it will be take.......

No form if Magick will help a man to get laid if he is not able to get out of his comfort zone and actively approach and flirt with women, in a way so he get laid.

Totally agree with ninrick. Women dont usually approach unless you are really strong at magick and influence women around you with your aura or a suitable partner if you doing it for a suitable partner.

Look at nature as well, in animal kingdom its male who pleases female for mating. I guess its kinda natural law "male approaching female" Might be wrong.

Also, i dont think he will get results if his venus squares saturn, or saturn in 7th house (ruling partner/significant other) so taking a look at natal chart is must and start Munka with "in a positive way for me i m now totally and completely free in every way to have a happy and fulfilling love relation with whomever i conciously desire in my present life right now." Do it anyways i guess.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back