Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If you want me to bite, then put your hand in my mouth

FancyMancy

What's it with FancyMancy? What's his problem? What's your problem with him? Don't be shy - explain. Go.

One bunch o' references -

The Outlaw Torn said:
Fancy mancy should maybe take his AHEM creativity when it comes to writing and put it into being an author.
"Ahem"? I think you mean "amen". So now you say this, and just as I was about to prepare for you a nice Sunday roast. Sunday? Fun day - you can go roast now. Off to the hottest beach with no water, with you! Well... let's make it Turkey - I will at least provide a nice stock to baste you with.

of the true light said:
FancyMancy said:
I might have had my fill recently (as I said), but I have a storehouse of yummy goodies to feed others! ^^
Why does everyone constantly kiss your ass on here Fancy?
Lel. Everyone always says good things about FancyMancy. Which forum have you been on? :?

Your butt is not worthy of all the lipstick prints if you ask me.
I would say "Only at the weekend", but it is the weekend, so lipstick on my derriere won't be the only place...

Someone needs to tell you, at least Outlaw Torn had the balls to do so.
Tell me what? That FancyMancy gets little praise or recognition for his posts, and that this has been the case since foreverago? That FancyMancy makes retarded replies? That FancyMancy says the same thing but explains it in more than 2-handfuls of different ways? Yeah, I don't know aaaaaaaanything about aaaaaaaany of that.

Aquarius has taught me well on how to be brutally honest about what I think about others.

And it's good that I no longer repress this.

Because I have been.

Thank you Aquarius! :D
Like... OK. I did say in a thread a bit ago about being more honest with people, that I think by now the more long-term members should maybe be able to be more direct with each other. Pray tell - what does FancyMancy need to be told? I promise I won't send you out to be basted (namely because there's only enough stock in that one baster for one use). Yeah - you have no idea what I'm on about. It's a joke. Weekend, Sunday, feeding the trolls, Sunday roast, Fun day which rhymes - sending to Turkey the country like a beach with no water - a very hot place, turkey the food, basting, no water but not being too cruel so giving some basting stock... Maybe it's too subtle a type of humour for everyone on here, but I don't care. Get used to it, figure it out, or get over it. Better yet - do as everyone else does; ignore it and consider FancyMancy the local clown. Don't forget to tip me after the performance.

More references?

In my opinion this kind of discussions are healthy, but in the same time could be so easily avoided by the people who accused FancyMancy for expressing freely by just ignore the way he replied. If you don't like it, just ignore it. It's that simple. He literally has 'fancy' in his name. There are things that are so unnecesarry, especially in a group where the main focus is to advance, and one important aspect in advancement is maturity

FancyMancy said:

I think the main problem with some of your writing is that it can come off as too whimsical in nature; more like poetry than what is appropriate for a situation. When this happens, it can become confusing for someone who is trying to understand what was written.

I think a good example of this is in the text you wrote here

Like... OK. I did say in a thread a bit ago about being more honest with people, that I think by now the more long-term members should maybe be able to be more direct with each other. Pray tell - what does FancyMancy need to be told? I promise I won't send you out to be basted (namely because there's only enough stock in that one baster for one use). Yeah - you have no idea what I'm on about. It's a joke. Weekend, Sunday, feeding the trolls, Sunday roast, Fun day which rhymes - sending to Turkey the country like a beach with no water - a very hot place, turkey the food, basting, no water but not being too cruel so giving some basting stock... Maybe it's too subtle a type of humour for everyone on here, but I don't care. Get used to it, figure it out, or get over it. Better yet - do as everyone else does; ignore it and consider FancyMancy the local clown. Don't forget to tip me after the performance.

The portion that I highlighted, in particular, is where it becomes harder to follow your writing. It's not that I cannot follow what you are saying, but it feels like I am trying to follow someone's colorful thoughts, rather than read a message from you.

At the same time, I have seen other posts by you that seemed fine as well. I think this is a situation where you have to choose what writing style is appropriate. Perhaps for you, this could come off as a more boring way of communicating, but sometimes that is necessary for legibility.

That is why Outlaw likened your posts to an Asylum patient. It is not that you are actually crazy, rather sometimes the writing can come off as a little too ungrounded at times.

At the same time, this doesn't make you deserving of actual hate or anything. I think it is just a matter of thinking about the functionality of your text, rather than the artistic flair or wordplay. In certain situations, it is more important to convey concise "data" than paint a whole picture, if that makes sense.

I'm not at all surprised human beetles like outlaw torn and the like take something that others simply said as a joke, and try to spin it to cause arguments. Although your posts are long winded at times, and worded in a less simplified english than most people are used to.

This is not a negative, simply something unusual. Should you simplify your style of writing to appease people who don't have the brain capacity to comprehend english?

Well that's up to you. I wouldn't change a damn thing about myself to appease such people.

oogaboogaaa.jpg

grug think fancy man have many fancy word.

hard for grug. grug not understand fancy man with fancy words.

grug want fancy man stop use fancy word. talk more like grug. then grug understand fancy man posts pls. Pls

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=347545 time=1650761603 user_id=21286]
FancyMancy said:

I think the main problem with some of your writing is that it can come off as too whimsical in nature; more like poetry than what is appropriate for a situation. When this happens, it can become confusing for someone who is trying to understand what was written.

I think a good example of this is in the text you wrote here

The portion that I highlighted, in particular, is where it becomes harder to follow your writing. It's not that I cannot follow what you are saying, but it feels like I am trying to follow someone's colorful thoughts, rather than read a message from you.

At the same time, I have seen other posts by you that seemed fine as well. I think this is a situation where you have to choose what writing style is appropriate. Perhaps for you, this could come off as a more boring way of communicating, but sometimes that is necessary for legibility.

That is why Outlaw likened your posts to an Asylum patient. It is not that you are actually crazy, rather sometimes the writing can come off as a little too ungrounded at times.

At the same time, this doesn't make you deserving of actual hate or anything. I think it is just a matter of thinking about the functionality of your text, rather than the artistic flair or wordplay. In certain situations, it is more important to convey concise "data" than paint a whole picture, if that makes sense.

This is a pretty good analyzation. This is just fancys personality which has never come off to me as off putting, but just being who he is. as you know I am actually really good at picking up on the energy of someones writing. There has been times where i have found his british dry humor completely hilarious lmao :lol:. The way he can make fun of a situation sometimes really cracks me up. I remember that one thread when with this jew trying to "vizuzle" its third eye. rofl i was dying :lol: :lol:

Dahaarkan said:
oogaboogaaa.jpg

grug want fancy man stop use fancy word. talk more like grug. then grug understand fancy man posts pls. Pls

I had a good laugh :lol:

Dahaarkan said:
oogaboogaaa.jpg

Grug hahahahahahaaaaa! Grug and grugette are the terms i use for people who have "caveman" responses. :lol:

Grug WANT! Grugette WANT!

Henu the Great said:
Out buying soy sauce.

I don't get the meme, but oh my gosh my tired brain... I read that as "goy sauce" :shock:

slyscorpion said:
He is the exact opposite of anything I would think of as "Fancy"

Well, technically you're going along with the spirit of the thread. It's practically an invitation for a roast thread.

Are roast threads going to be a thing now? I'm such a trendsetter. I made a roast thread for Jack, and now everyone wants one.

Here's a novel idea. How about we all roast the jews instead? :twisted:

Blitzkreig is correct in his assessment of Fancy, and I agree with it. Outlaw, while harsh, does provide context as to how it would sound in an online forum and I can kinda see it.
I do, however, pay no mind to his accent or type of writing style. It is colorful and I sometimes chuckle when I have the time to read his posts.

Henu the Great said:
jrvan said:
I don't get the meme, but oh my gosh my tired brain... I read that as "goy sauce" :shock:
Chinese way of saying I do not care.

Oh okay. Is that really true though? Is it possible to not care, but still technically care enough to comment that you don't care on a thread that you don't care about? Or are there perhaps degrees of not caring? If you post that you don't care, does it mean that you don't care 60%, and your indifference is lacking by 40%? Or is it that you don't care so much that it needed to spill over into commenting that you don't care? Maybe you want to care, but you can't bring yourself to care so you commented to show this conflict inside yourself? Or is it none of the above?

jrvan said:
Henu the Great said:
jrvan said:
Chinese way of saying I do not care.

Oh okay. Is that really true though? Is it possible to not care, but still technically care enough to comment that you don't care on a thread that you don't care about? Or are there perhaps degrees of not caring? If you post that you don't care, does it mean that you don't care 60%, and your indifference is lacking by 40%? Or is it that you don't care so much that it needed to spill over into commenting that you don't care? Maybe you want to care, but you can't bring yourself to care so you commented to show this conflict inside yourself? Or is it none of the above?

I play around for fun here in a friendly way, and then I'm defending myself against absurdities from Henu in another thread. It's strange how this seemed to happen simultaneously. How nice would it be if we could all just stop slinging shit at each other like monkeys for more than a week. How nice would it be if Aquarius didn't have his man periods every other day to act needlessly rude and abrasive to others. How nice would it be if VoE didn't act so cocky and condescending and like his opinions are so absolute that they need to be forcefully shoved down people's throats because he supposedly knows what is best for them. How nice would it be if we could all respect each other's differences, and partake in this community with mutual respect and dignity without acting like dicks to each other and fighting these lame ego battles and trying to flaunt our perceived superiority. Am I the only one who is tired of these dick measuring contests? I firmly believe that dick contests are a jewish idea, and that our Pagan ancestors didn't partake in this garbage. I think it holds us back from outgrowing the jews and their disgusting influence.

People ganging up on FancyMancy and taking shots at him is the perfect example of this wider problem. Do we want to be monkeys, or do we want to be snakes? I for one don't want to be on the level of a lowly troll for the rest of my life, and I hope that no one else here has such strange low aspirations either. We'll never achieve our genetic destiny to become Gods if we can't stop slinging shit and thinking it makes us clever or better than others. We should ideally treat each other with dignity and decency. It doesn't need to be reverence, but we should just learn how to avoid needlessly disrespecting each other as if we are all enemies. This kind of thing can and will bring us down if we let it. Immunizing and hardening ourselves against infiltrators and jews is one thing, but if we can't disagree with each other without bashing then there is obviously a big problem here. Maybe it's time to finally address it.

jrvan said:
How nice would it be if Aquarius didn't have his man periods every other day to act needlessly rude and abrasive to others.
Leo-apertura-1186x765.jpg

jrvan said:
How nice would it be if VoE didn't act so cocky and condescending and like his opinions are so absolute that they need to be forcefully shoved down people's throats because he supposedly knows what is best for them.
I think you just have problems with people being direct, direct like a laser without trying to sugarcoat words to cater to weak feelings. If you have trouble with your masculine side I see why you wouldn't like that.

jrvan said:
I play around for fun here in a friendly way, and then I'm defending myself against absurdities from Henu in another thread. It's strange how this seemed to happen simultaneously. How nice would it be if we could all just stop slinging shit at each other like monkeys for more than a week. How nice would it be if Aquarius didn't have his man periods every other day to act needlessly rude and abrasive to others. How nice would it be if VoE didn't act so cocky and condescending and like his opinions are so absolute that they need to be forcefully shoved down people's throats because he supposedly knows what is best for them. How nice would it be if we could all respect each other's differences, and partake in this community with mutual respect and dignity without acting like dicks to each other and fighting these lame ego battles and trying to flaunt our perceived superiority. Am I the only one who is tired of these dick measuring contests? I firmly believe that dick contests are a jewish idea, and that our Pagan ancestors didn't partake in this garbage. I think it holds us back from outgrowing the jews and their disgusting influence.

People ganging up on FancyMancy and taking shots at him is the perfect example of this wider problem. Do we want to be monkeys, or do we want to be snakes? I for one don't want to be on the level of a lowly troll for the rest of my life, and I hope that no one else here has such strange low aspirations either. We'll never achieve our genetic destiny to become Gods if we can't stop slinging shit and thinking it makes us clever or better than others. We should ideally treat each other with dignity and decency. It doesn't need to be reverence, but we should just learn how to avoid needlessly disrespecting each other as if we are all enemies. This kind of thing can and will bring us down if we let it. Immunizing and hardening ourselves against infiltrators and jews is one thing, but if we can't disagree with each other without bashing then there is obviously a big problem here. Maybe it's time to finally address it.
Talk about living in a glass house…

jrvan said:
How nice would it be if we could all just stop slinging shit at each other like monkeys for more than a week.
I told you how things are from my point of view, directly. Afterwards you flipped out doing all sorts of projections with irrelevant subjects to the topic.

You are repeating the same behavior than before. It would not hurt for you to reflect on your statements. Although, you probably do not understand what I mean and consider this "slinging shit" as well. :roll:

I do not think Aquarius is toxic. Don't get me wrong, he is a cunt. But his posts come off as mostly being direct and stern than actually venting frustration on other members.

There is a very clear difference in being direct and to the point, and wording a response with the clear intent to demoralize or dismantle an other's self esteem, either for the purpose to make one feel superior or to vent their frustration onto other people.

I don't really get that vibe from aquarius, you can disagree with him and actually have a conversation, unlike the toxic types who simply go into denial when their behavior is called out.

I think many people are under the indoctrination that "words" don't have power. An ironic belief for a Satanist to have, considering the core of this religion is words and affirmation. What you say to others can affect them in ways perhaps you still aren't aware of.

Henu the Great said:
jrvan said:
How nice would it be if we could all just stop slinging shit at each other like monkeys for more than a week.
I told you how things are from my point of view, directly. Afterwards you flipped out doing all sorts of projections with irrelevant subjects to the topic.

You are repeating the same behavior than before. It would not hurt for you to reflect on your statements. Although, you probably do not understand what I mean and consider this "slinging shit" as well. :roll:

What projections? Do you even know what psychological projection really is, or are you just using the term because you believe that it somehow applies here?

Wrong thread for the argument, by the way. Best to keep it in one place.

Henu the Great said:
Afterwards you flipped out doing all sorts of projections with irrelevant subjects to the topic.

You're right. I'm feeling so Crowley today, and I just feel so called out for it.

Leave the psychology to me. You're no good at it.

jrvan said:
but if we can't disagree with each other without bashing then there is obviously a big problem here. Maybe it's time to finally address it.
I never attacked (or "bashed") you, and I also never played around with you. All I've done is disagreeing you, bringing my point of view. If you can not handle the way I conveyed the message then that's okay. However it is not okay for you to start accusing me of something irrelevant to the subject at hand and fly around subjects that are not relevant or none of your business.

All I can say is that go back to the post and try to understand where I came from and how you conducted yourself afterwards.

jrvan said:
What projections? Do you even know what psychological projection really is, or are you just using the term because you believe that it somehow applies here?

Let's put it this way. The bad things you accuse of others are actually your own doing.

jrvan said:
You're right. I'm feeling so Crowley today, and I just feel so called out for it.

I likened your view to the do what you want to do - ideal since that is what you described on your post. So why are you so mad? You basically said that it is rightful to do what you want.

I am a psychology noob. I hope you feel better now since you are better than a psychology noob. :D

jrvan said:

All I can say is that if one person is always having problems with many other different people, it would likely not be correct that every single one of them are the ones with the problem. It is much easier to assume that the one person is having trouble with communicating and with controlling emotions.

Henu the Great said:
jrvan said:

Let's put it this way. The bad things you accuse of others are actually your own doing.

This is too stupid to reply to seriously, but yes all of the toxicity of the forum is all my fault. Wonderful conclusion. Nice scapegoat. Bravo. Another typical pop psychology faux pas, "Have you ever considered that maybe YOU'RE the problem?"
Do you know how common that quack line is? You're so full of shit.

jrvan said:

Henu the Great said:
I likened your view to the do what you want to do - ideal since that is what you described on your post. So why are you so mad? You basically said that it is rightful to do what you want.

In other words you lied about what I said, and perpetuated a meme that I promote lawlessness that was begun by others who did the same thing. And you can't possibly understand why that would make me angry - having my message deliberately misinterpreted by people who are too lazy to read my message properly even though I have stated before that I am always striving to be VERY precise in my wording so as to leave little room for misunderstanding. But you assholes manage to misunderstand it anyway either because you're impatient and have impulsive reactions, or you're literally that stupid. OR the third option is that you and a select few others are doing it out of malice towards me, in which case you're all going to pay for this so badly.

Add to the aforementioned comparing me to a degenerate... and yet you think nothing is wrong here. You actually think I have no cause to be angry at you. What insanity. Well I'm not going to let you twist things here and turn me into the bad guy. I've done nothing wrong.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
jrvan said:

All I can say is that if one person is always having problems with many other different people, it would likely not be correct that every single one of them are the ones with the problem. It is much easier to assume that the one person is having trouble with communicating and with controlling emotions.

Very funny.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
jrvan said:

Let's consider the opposite for a moment as well. If the same exact small group of people are always having problems with the same individual and investing their energy into targeting that one individual, then perhaps it is logical to consider the possibility that the small group of people are the ones with the problem.

Here are the facts that I know to be true:
I haven't done anything wrong.
Other people are frequently twisting my words and the meaning of my messages, and claiming that I said things which I did not say - and some of these people are doing it deliberately out of malice.

Possibly less of a fact, but still a valid observation: People seem to be bloody fucking obsessed with me, and I can't say my piece on these forums without self appointed pricks breathing down my neck and harassing me. Nobody vested these clowns with authority, or the right to have claim to the "right opinions" by default, but they presume it's the case anyway. I don't know why they have such god complexes, delusions of grandeur, and perceive themselves to be automatically righteous in all cases, but they do. It's never these assholes who are the ones in the wrong, no, they are always so self assured and absolutely certain that I'M in the wrong. They constantly tell me to just ignore shit instead of defending myself, to leave people to their own devices, but they can't do the same to me. This utter hypocrisy is ridiculous, and when I point out this hypocrisy, they predictably get defensive about it and rush to deny it (which proves the hypocrisy... like y not just ignore it bro?)

Maybe these self appointed, infallible douchebags should practice what they preach and leave me the fuck alone. There's no reason to harass me like this. It's obvious to a keen observer who has paid attention to everything that the same small handful of people have it out for me. And of course they try to paint me as crazy for saying so because they're fucking predictable.

Get off my back, losers.

Dahaarkan said:
I do not think Aquarius is toxic. Don't get me wrong, he is a cunt. But his posts come off as mostly being direct and stern than actually venting frustration on other members.

There is a very clear difference in being direct and to the point, and wording a response with the clear intent to demoralize or dismantle an other's self esteem, either for the purpose to make one feel superior or to vent their frustration onto other people.

I don't really get that vibe from aquarius, you can disagree with him and actually have a conversation, unlike the toxic types who simply go into denial when their behavior is called out.

I think many people are under the indoctrination that "words" don't have power. An ironic belief for a Satanist to have, considering the core of this religion is words and affirmation. What you say to others can affect them in ways perhaps you still aren't aware of.

I agree with you, but it wouldn't be a roast thread if I didn't roast people.

I'm mostly kidding. I don't actually have a problem with Aquarius even if it appears on the surface that I'm picking on him or starting a campaign against him after addressing his comments to Verita recently. That's not the case, nor is it my intent. If there was a hidden purpose in my text, it was a test of my own to see if my conclusions were correct. I called a bunch of people out recently for being hypocrites, and I wanted to prove it or disprove it so I could see if I was being truthful or not. It's bold claims for me to make after all. It seems I may have been right. I could have called out any number of different names for my test, and it didn't even occur to them as odd that I only name dropped the two of them. Both of them reacted and took the bait. I had a feeling it would be more likely for Aquarius to react, and I thought VoE was less likely to react because he's more cunning (but still possible). If they were true and consistent with their criticisms of me then they could have easily just ignored it especially considering that neither of them were directly quoted. But they couldn't help themselves.

So now they have absolutely no ground to stand on. They can no longer make the argument that we mere mortals beneath them should just be mature and ignore slights against us instead of reacting. Because they did the same thing.

I'll also say this: the line about Aquarius and "man periods" was just for comedy, and he seemed to take it as such and even find amusement in it from what it looks like, and that was the intent behind it. The line about VoE was genuine criticism, or perhaps even a scathing review. I'm very unimpressed by VoE and his hypocrisy. He set the bar to impossible heights, and then he failed miserably at grasping that bar himself.

tabby said:
I find Fancy's comments to just be really funny and bouncy. It's nice having that kind of liveliness around.

It's only a problem if some sort of serious information is unable to be conveyed properly. I am pretty sure this has not been the case, however. Although, the critic in me would say "all communications need to be perfect!".

The bigger problem, however, is the emotional distress Fancy is experiencing, because this seems to have been going on for an extended period of time. Maybe a Pluto transit or something, because he seems to be evaluating himself.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=348662 time=1651132832 user_id=21286]
tabby said:
I find Fancy's comments to just be really funny and bouncy. It's nice having that kind of liveliness around.

It's only a problem if some sort of serious information is unable to be conveyed properly. I am pretty sure this has not been the case, however. Although, the critic in me would say "all communications need to be perfect!".

The bigger problem, however, is the emotional distress Fancy is experiencing, because this seems to have been going on for an extended period of time. Maybe a Pluto transit or something, because he seems to be evaluating himself.

I can understand that kind of inner critic, haha. I'm the same way at times.
Makes sense. Pluto transit would affect one for a while since it's so slow moving.

Maybe taking advantage of the coming Mercury squares would be a wise thing for everyone, regarding communications in general. I know there's only one next month because of the retrograde, but after that there's at least 3 opportunities the month after.

jrvan said:
This is too stupid to reply to seriously, but yes all of the toxicity of the forum is all my fault. Wonderful conclusion. Nice scapegoat. Bravo. Another typical pop psychology faux pas, "Have you ever considered that maybe YOU'RE the problem?"
Never said you are the fault for all the conflicts. Simply, for the ones you are centered around. :D Like seriously, if you want to go down to the low level, sure go ahead, but it will not conclude anything meaningful for either of us, or the community at large. As can be seen from your insults.

having my message deliberately misinterpreted
That is simply one of the ways I understood your point of view at that point of time. Take it or leave it, but don't start no shit about this. It is really tiresome that you can not handle differing views.

jrvan said:
I would have been interested to continue changing ideas about the subject of disagreement, even if we ultimately would have had to agree to disagree, but this has turned sour at this point. For me it primarily has not been about the messenger, or how the message was delivered but instead the message itself. So when you invoke your anger about the delivery and keep insisting about it, you have had the result of making the whole topic sour for me. So no thanks, you can continue alone.

I've read most of your posts and your viewpoint is different on how to achieve the result. I have not had the intention to attack you at any point, yet you insulted me at many points. This both frustrated and saddened me. I think the best course of action at this point would be simply to avoid each other, for now at least.

Henu the Great said:
jrvan said:
Never said you are the fault for all the conflicts. Simply, for the ones you are centered around. :D Like seriously, if you want to go down to the low level, sure go ahead, but it will not conclude anything meaningful for either of us, or the community at large. As can be seen from your insults.

having my message deliberately misinterpreted
That is simply one of the ways I understood your point of view at that point of time. Take it or leave it, but don't start no shit about this. It is really tiresome that you can not handle differing views.

That's not correct to say, Henu (the part I bolded). Looking through much of jrvan's post history, more often than not, he is responding back to people who are giving him or someone else a hard time, or have insulted him in some way first. Most of his conflicts have not been hist fault.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back