Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

strange spiritual experience

Mavoch

I just had a very strange spiritual experience, and I was wondering if anyone has any idea what might have happened.

So basically what happened was:

I was doing a Jupiter square for astral hearing, it's the second time I do one for this, I had good experiences the first time and I decided to try again, I was on the second day of the square and I went Aum Guruave Svaha 3 times in my chakra crown and auditory chakras, after finishing I made an affirmation 8 times and vibrated aum, soon after I started to focus on the auditory points of the head, I lay on my bed for this process and closed my eyes, before closing my eyes I looked at the lamp on the ceiling and when I closed my eyes I saw the light of the lamp still there, there is this light that I saw was moving and changing colors, turning purple and then black, I decided to focus on what I was seeing for a while, until my head started to shake, which is normal for me when I have a spike of energy mainly energy going up my spine, but this time I shook until my face started to hurt, but it didn't feel like a normal pain, it was like the sensation of pain was something that existed inside my face it was weird but right after i started to feel like i was spinning really fast and hard but i was completely still and with my eyes closed, at first i thought i felt like i was spinning, then i thought that it felt like something around me was spinning, but the spins of that something went through me causing discomfort and pain, but I didn't feel that these pains were bad, the feeling was strange, and with time it felt like I had gone into a trance, I didn't there were but my thoughts, just like with me in trance, but I could at the same time understand that wu was thinking things, but without expressing them, my body at that point was hard as stone, until out of nowhere everything stopped and I got up from the bed. bed, I was very hot afterwards, I felt like I had a fever.

While writing the above I remembered one more thing, I'm starting to test a meditation I created using HP information about it, which is currently corrupted, it's the So Ham meditation, it's currently used breathing in while thinking So, breathing out while thinking Ham, and after finishing focusing on the third eye, but according to some sermons this was changed from the original, which would be used to raise energy up to the seventh chakra, so I started testing the meditation breathing in, thinking So, visualizing the energy rising from the chakra base up to the crown chakra, breathing out, and thinking Ham while focusing on the crown chakra, I've been having results, I wonder if this could have anything to do with what happened.

I can't say anything about the experience, but I believe others have said here before not to close affirmations when doing squares with "AUM" as this messes with the energy of the square.

An addendum:

Today I went to do another day of the square and I decided to do the So Ham meditation before again, when I did I felt similar things to yesterday but nothing so strong, mine started to shake, I saw the purple and black colors again, my body was shaking, and this time I felt that parts of my body that I knew were still were shaking, sometimes I felt that my whole body was shaking even though I was only shaking in some parts, the forces came again, mainly on the face, but this time I had the feeling that this pain was energy pressed into my face, i will try to open the face chakras and my vibrations in the third eye (which governs the face), i believe i can see energy blockages that are preventing energy circulation, mainly because meditation So Ham that I'm making sends a very strong energy to the head.

I also felt this energy pressed into my throat chakra, I had a strong blockage in it, but I released it after some effort, I believe it is now the brow chakra preventing the energy from going up any further.

SleepingWolf said:
I can't say anything about the experience, but I believe others have said here before not to close affirmations when doing squares with "AUM" as this messes with the energy of the square.

Thank you for writing this, I had to stop my Sun Square cause I'm not at the appropriate level to perform the square due to large amounts of energy it generates but I always vibrated AUM after I finished my affirmation since it was like 2nd nature but I will keep that in mind when I eventually do one again

HAIL SATAN :D

Melvin said:
An addendum:

Today I went to do another day of the square and I decided to do the So Ham meditation before again, when I did I felt similar things to yesterday but nothing so strong, mine started to shake, I saw the purple and black colors again, my body was shaking, and this time I felt that parts of my body that I knew were still were shaking, sometimes I felt that my whole body was shaking even though I was only shaking in some parts, the forces came again, mainly on the face, but this time I had the feeling that this pain was energy pressed into my face, i will try to open the face chakras and my vibrations in the third eye (which governs the face), i believe i can see energy blockages that are preventing energy circulation, mainly because meditation So Ham that I'm making sends a very strong energy to the head.

I also felt this energy pressed into my throat chakra, I had a strong blockage in it, but I released it after some effort, I believe it is now the brow chakra preventing the energy from going up any further.

You shouldn't be feeling pain while doing meditation. This is typically a sign to stop and not force the issue. Meditation isn't exercise, you can hurt yourself or burn yourself out if you are forcing yourself through a meditation and experiencing pain.

SleepingWolf said:

Can anyone else confirm if this is true please?
If you happen to have links to the posts you read it from please share them with me, thanks.

TheAbyss said:
SleepingWolf said:

If you happen to have links to the posts you read it from please share them with me, thanks.

My bad, looking for it I found this

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=315439#p315439

I do remember older members saying what I said before, but seeing Cobra say it's okay, it should be fine.

My Bad, seems that info was outdated.

TheAbyss said:
SleepingWolf said:

I think this is just some strange thing he made up.

SleepingWolf said:
TheAbyss said:
SleepingWolf said:

My bad, looking for it I found this

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=315439#p315439

I do remember older members saying what I said before, but seeing Cobra say it's okay, it should be fine.
It looked a bit weird to me, no problem thanks :)

Ol argedco luciftias said:
TheAbyss said:
SleepingWolf said:

I think this is just some strange thing he made up.

I didn't make this up, my habits are only informed by the forums.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=97849#p97849

Shael said it years ago, and no one corrected it until Cobra did in the big square info thread he made. And I've now corrected that.

Shael ended up becoming insane and left. He may or may not have been a jew, we don't know. I believe that he was not, but we do know that he developed close soul connections with a few jews who were cursing him and this made him become insane. So it is better to not believe everything he said and check if other people agree.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Shael ended up becoming insane and left. He may or may not have been a jew, we don't know. I believe that he was not, but we do know that he developed close soul connections with a few jews who were cursing him and this made him become insane. So it is better to not believe everything he said and check if other people agree.

I didn't remember who said it at the time, only thing I committed to memory was "Someone cautioned against this to be on the safe side and no one refuted it" And I ere on the side of caution with most things, didn't think any more of it.

Just didn't like being accused of lying or making stuff up, I remember things pretty well just not perfectly. I dislike lying enough as it is without being accused of it, one of the few ways to get me annoyed when I've been nothing but honest.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back