Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bitcoin, Ether, Index ETFs

GoldenxChild1

With the given market is it a bad time to start investing?

I opened an account with an online financial brokerage and started investing into Index ETFs.

I have been doing extensive research on Bitcoin and Ethereum and I want to contribute towards it but I don't know how much I should start with and if it is a bad time due to the volatility.

Any advice or pointers would go a long way.

Also, to transfer crypto to JOS should I be using an exchange wallet or can I use a software wallet?

I can't give advice on the first question as I am sort of at the same level as you are, but about the second one, every transaction is recorded in the blockchain, so in theory it is possible trace that transaction back to your identiyy.

Monero is a nice option as supposedly leaves no trace behind.

If you want to donate anonymously you can transfer the money to an external wallet completely unrelated to your identity and then from there you transfer to the JoS. I like to use the Wasabi wallet (for BTC) as it uses the Tor network. There are also services that anonymize your coins mixing them up with other people's coins, the Wasabi wallet has one of these services.

GoldenxChild1 said:

I opened an account with an online financial brokerage and started investing into Index ETFs.

I have been doing extensive research on Bitcoin and Ethereum and I want to contribute towards it but I don't know how much I should start with and if it is a bad time due to the volatility.

Also, to transfer crypto to JOS should I be using an exchange wallet or can I use a software wallet?

Bitcoin transactions are not private, unless you buy and sell in cash, use Tor for broadcasting the transaction and you don't use closed source software like microsoft windows.

As for investing, my (non-financial) advice is to first buy what you need to sustain your life (food and oil ETFs) for 5 years.
Have at least 3 months of expenses in cash, crypto and gold that are outside banks and exchanges.
Have at least 3 months of food.
Next you can invest in yourself. Pay for courses and mentors to increase your revenue.
Next you need a strategy that guarantees returns or you need to invest only the money that you can afford to lose, otherwise you'll sell when you start losing and guarantee a loss. If you find yourself in a situation where the pressure is too much, start selling until you are comfortable again. Don't sell everything.

Btw, don't forget Monero if you are going to buy crypto.

BlackOnyx8 said:

I can't give advice on the first question as I am sort of at the same level as you are, but about the second one, every transaction is recorded in the blockchain, so in theory it is possible trace that transaction back to your identiyy.

Monero is a nice option as supposedly leaves no trace behind.

If you want to donate anonymously you can transfer the money to an external wallet completely unrelated to your identity and then from there you transfer to the JoS. I like to use the Wasabi wallet (for BTC) as it uses the Tor network. There are also services that anonymize your coins mixing them up with other people's coins, the Wasabi wallet has one of these services.

I'll look into it, thanks.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Bitcoin transactions are not private, unless you buy and sell in cash, use Tor for broadcasting the transaction and you don't use closed source software like microsoft windows.

As for investing, my (non-financial) advice is to first buy what you need to sustain your life (food and oil ETFs) for 5 years.
Have at least 3 months of expenses in cash, crypto and gold that are outside banks and exchanges.
Have at least 3 months of food.
Next you can invest in yourself. Pay for courses and mentors to increase your revenue.
Next you need a strategy that guarantees returns or you need to invest only the money that you can afford to lose, otherwise you'll sell when you start losing and guarantee a loss. If you find yourself in a situation where the pressure is too much, start selling until you are comfortable again. Don't sell everything.

Btw, don't forget Monero if you are going to buy crypto.

Great advice, thank-you. Yes I have some of those things and I have come to understand that money loses it's value when it sits doing nothing. I like my job but it doesn't reflect the success and security I want in the future, and sadly, money is a precursor to these.

Be careful of scammers. They have made their way into everything. They used to be into social media only, now they also slithered their way into networking habits. A few days ago an idiot tried to sell me a strategy that guaranteed 10x returns every 5 days. Of course, I was sceptical but I let him go on because I wanted to report him for scam. So, I asked him more details and he came exactly with what I was expecting.

1000 with a return of ~10000
2000 with a return of ~20000

and so on. So, be careful of people who promise retardation. Another common trick is to try and make you link you bitcoin wallet to an obscure platform where you can "mine" USDT or whatever.

One good thing you can invest into, when you invest in your personal education, is to invest into learning trading, which is a staking method that allows you to earn with both uptrends and downtrends. Then you can re-invest the earnings in the usual things that AAA mentioned.

You can find good education online for free. Back then, I learned it through IM Academy which is not free, but has a monthly subscription system and teaches many different strategies to trade forex and crypto, and also to build effective ecommerce (new addition which I haven't tried yet, but the two persons who introduced me to trading are doing ecommerce and they have moved to Bali during the pandemics, and technically don't even work anymore but live off their ecommerce business and their trading).

This is NOT a magical method that makes 100% ensured earnings. Like everything else, trading carries its risk.

Stormblood said:
Be careful of scammers. They have made their way into everything. They used to be into social media only, now they also slithered their way into networking habits. A few days ago an idiot tried to sell me a strategy that guaranteed 10x returns every 5 days. Of course, I was sceptical but I let him go on because I wanted to report him for scam. So, I asked him more details and he came exactly with what I was expecting.

1000 with a return of ~10000
2000 with a return of ~20000

and so on. So, be careful of people who promise retardation. Another common trick is to try and make you link you bitcoin wallet to an obscure platform where you can "mine" USDT or whatever.

One good thing you can invest into, when you invest in your personal education, is to invest into learning trading, which is a staking method that allows you to earn with both uptrends and downtrends. Then you can re-invest the earnings in the usual things that AAA mentioned.

You can find good education online for free. Back then, I learned it through IM Academy which is not free, but has a monthly subscription system and teaches many different strategies to trade forex and crypto, and also to build effective ecommerce (new addition which I haven't tried yet, but the two persons who introduced me to trading are doing ecommerce and they have moved to Bali during the pandemics, and technically don't even work anymore but live off their ecommerce business and their trading).

This is NOT a magical method that makes 100% ensured earnings. Like everything else, trading carries its risk.

Thanks Storm, I will most certainly look into that. For both Crypto and my Index ETFs I am using a known secure online brokerage. The down side of this brokerage in relation to the Crypto I bought into is that although it is user friendly and highly secure it lacks functionality.

I'll check out IM Academy for sure.

Stormblood said:

Don't forget taxes. Most countries are hostile to a lot of trading strategies. In most countries losses can't be subtracted from wins and taxes will eat away all the gains and may even put you in the red.

Stormblood said:

Don't forget taxes. Most countries are hostile to a lot of trading strategies. In most countries losses can't be subtracted from wins and taxes will eat away all the gains and may even put you in the red.
In US taxes, losses can only offset gains if you don't buy back the same stock within a month. (The wash sale rule.)

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=347740 time=1650835147 user_id=346]
Stormblood said:

In US taxes, losses can only offset gains if you don't buy back the same stock within a month. (The wash sale rule.)

Fortunately, aside from Crypto, I have a Tax Free Saving Account for stock. I don't think the contributions are tax free but the withdraws are and they don't count towards my annual income. It doesn't really matter though because I haven't invested in anything except for Index ETFs which will take FOREVER to make a difference. I want to learn how to trade stocks and crypto though, maybe that IM Academy that storm mentioned can help.

Stormblood said:

That's why it's very important not to convert to cash but reinvest in other financial assets instead. If converting to cash, I would personally not pay any taxes, as gambling doesn't count as taxable income in my mind. So I will give them nothing and they won't be able to prosecute me as they'll be busy with everything crumbling around them.

In the future this type of investment and trading banks do will not be viable. It will be removed as all forms of income that don't come from actual work were removed by our beloved Herr Hitler. So people may want to take advantage of this jewified form of income for as long as it exists, if only to take money away from the enemy.

Stormblood said:
Stormblood said:

That's why it's very important not to convert to cash but reinvest in other financial assets instead.
How do you do that? You have to go through cash even for a fraction of a second. When you do that, it's a taxable event in most countries.

Stormblood said:
If converting to cash, I would personally not pay any taxes, as gambling doesn't count as taxable income in my mind. So I will give them nothing and they won't be able to prosecute me as they'll be busy with everything crumbling around them.
Good luck with that.

Stormblood said:
In the future this type of investment and trading banks do will not be viable. It will be removed as all forms of income that don't come from actual work were removed by our beloved Herr Hitler. So people may want to take advantage of this jewified form of income for as long as it exists, if only to take money away from the enemy.
Investment, gambling and speculation are here to stay forever. I don't know where you got the idea that Hitler removed such things but it's false. The futures, stock and forex markets have existed all throughout WW2. Also, those things are good, not bad. The only thing that is bad is the central banks being in the hands of the jews. Once that is fixed everything else will follow.

How do you do that? You have to go through cash even for a fraction of a second. When you do that, it's a taxable event in most countries.
Unregulated exchanges.

Investment, gambling and speculation are here to stay forever. I don't know where you got the idea that Hitler removed such things but it's false. The futures, stock and forex markets have existed all throughout WW2. Also, those things are good, not bad. The only thing that is bad is the central banks being in the hands of the jews. Once that is fixed everything else will follow.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=58920

Investment, gambling and speculation are indirect ways to earning money. You don't need such things when you have a proper class systems, where the lowest class is as comfortable as today's middle class and social mobility (between classes) is based on merit and not on jewing other people through offering premium prices, underpaying employees and outsourcing work to cheap countries. An SS society is not lead by bankers/merchants/salesmen but by the spiritual class. All Golden Age societies had a system that was more or less like this:

1. Spiritual/royal class - GOLD
2. Guardian/Warrior class - SILVER
3. Merchant class - BRONZE
4. Producer class - IRON

Outside of the pyramid were only people like the "untouchables" in India, which were people who refused to work/contribute to society in any meaningful way. These are the people who were rallied by the enemy and gradually took: people who wanted to live without doing anything at all. The lazy people who lived exclusively for entertainment/Kama.

Meritocracy is built upon proof of work, proof of contribution to society, and the currency of exchange is actually assigned real value like Herr Hitler did, not fake value like today. Reconnecting currency to real value is how you fix inflation, and prevent people from overworking themselves just to (barely) get to the end of the month. Being business owners may the current destiny of people who want to be wealthy, but that doesn't mean that everyone can be a business owners, or there would be no employee.

Gambling is a game and a past-time for some people, not a legitimate way to make money in a healthy, Satya Yuga society.

Stormblood said:
Unregulated exchanges.

Investment, gambling and speculation are indirect ways to earning money. You don't need such things when you have a proper class systems, where the lowest class is as comfortable as today's middle class and social mobility (between classes) is based on merit and not on jewing other people through offering premium prices, underpaying employees and outsourcing work to cheap countries. An SS society is not lead by bankers/merchants/salesmen but by the spiritual class. All Golden Age societies had a system that was more or less like this:

4. Producer class - IRON

Outside of the pyramid were only people like the "untouchables" in India, which were people who refused to work/contribute to society in any meaningful way. These are the people who were rallied by the enemy and gradually took: people who wanted to live without doing anything at all. The lazy people who lived exclusively for entertainment/Kama.

Meritocracy is built upon proof of work, proof of contribution to society, and the currency of exchange is actually assigned real value like Herr Hitler did, not fake value like today. Reconnecting currency to real value is how you fix inflation, and prevent people from overworking themselves just to (barely) get to the end of the month. Being business owners may the current destiny of people who want to be wealthy, but that doesn't mean that everyone can be a business owners, or there would be no employee.

Gambling is a game and a past-time for some people, not a legitimate way to make money in a healthy, Satya Yuga society.

You are free to believe differently. I am not here to start an argument.

Stormblood said:
Unregulated exchanges.

4. Producer class - IRON

That system is gone for a good reason. The producer and merchant class will band together and take out the guardian and spiritual class. That's how it happened and how it will happen in the future. Sooner or later such a system will be dismantled simply because it's weak.

Stormblood said:
Meritocracy is built upon proof of work, proof of contribution to society, and the currency of exchange is actually assigned real value like Herr Hitler did, not fake value like today.
Currency has subjective value. It has no real value. It's false to say that Hitler assigned value to currency. Maybe you mean Stalin. Only in communist societies did they attempt to fix the price of things and that didn't work out for long. The reality is that the value of currency can't be controlled by anyone. It is set by society and it's constantly changing.

Stormblood said:
Reconnecting currency to real value is how you fix inflation
Inflation can only be fixed once the jews can not longer print infinite money for themselves and when people are taught good moral values. What mostly causes inflation is the belief that the economy is a zero sum game. For you to benefit, someone has to lose. That's at the root of inflation.

Stormblood said:
and prevent people from overworking themselves just to (barely) get to the end of the month.
There are multiple sources of poverty (I can make a huge list) but investment is NOT one. Investment is one of the things that eliminates poverty. Investment is not stealing or taking from others.

Stormblood said:
but that doesn't mean that everyone can be a business owners, or there would be no employee.
It's very much possible to make everyone a business owner. In fact, it'd be the best outcome.

Stormblood said:
Legitimate or not, nobody can stop it.

Stormblood said:
You are free to believe differently. I am not here to start an argument.
I very much enjoy the subject. Please keep on arguing. I invite everyone to chime in.

That system is gone for a good reason. The producer and merchant class will band together and take out the guardian and spiritual class. That's how it happened and how it will happen in the future. Sooner or later such a system will be dismantled simply because it's weak.

Yeah, it's gone because of enemy curses: they couldn't accept the smartest, wisest and most advanced people being at the top. So they rallied the "untouchables" (the ones who didn't want to work but only have everything served to them on a silver platter) and used them as batteries to power their curses and mob to start revolutions. After all, why create anything when you can steal from others?

Currency has subjective value. It has no real value. It's false to say that Hitler assigned value to currency. Maybe you mean Stalin. Only in communist societies did they attempt to fix the price of things and that didn't work out for long. The reality is that the value of currency can't be controlled by anyone. It is set by society and it's constantly changing.

In the enemy economy what you said is true. In NS/SS economy what I said applies.

Inflation can only be fixed once the jews can not longer print infinite money for themselves and when people are taught good moral values. What mostly causes inflation is the belief that the economy is a zero sum game. For you to benefit, someone has to lose. That's at the root of inflation.

I don't reason inside the enemy box. The enemy created a fully-corrupted system. It's wishful thinking believing that just removing them and keeping the same system is going to work. Just we remove the spiritual and social programmes, so we will remove the economic and financial programmes. Everything will be burnt to ashes and rebuilt according to natural/SS law. That's the only way we can thrive.

It's very much possible to make everyone a business owner. In fact, it'd be the best outcome.
And who will work for the business, pray tell? Life is not a Disney film.

Stormblood said:

If the jews don't succeed in bringing us back to the middle ages, most businesses of the future will be run by algorithms and AI, allowing most people to meditate most of the time.

Stormblood said:

If the jews don't succeed in bringing us back to the middle ages, most businesses of the future will be run by algorithms and AI, allowing most people to meditate most of the time.

Do you want AI to grow your food?
Do you want AI to make new music and play it?
Do you want AI to design itself?
Do you want AI to run important decisions and business talk?

Id think not.
There are plenty of jobs and skills in which a human hand is required and should be required. Otherwise no one would have need for a "talent" anymore.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Stormblood said:

Id think not.
There are plenty of jobs and skills in which a human hand is required and should be required. Otherwise no one would have need for a "talent" anymore.

Everyone can grow their own food but lets say you want to do something else more important, wouldn't it be nice to be able to rent a robot that would grow food for you?
Once you finish your important work, you can go back to growing food manually.
AI and automation are tools and as with all tools, they give options to us. The more options we have, the more freedom we have.

Higher form of labor: spiritual work(does include music, art, literature).
Lower form of labor: anything else.

AI is just the latest tool which will make any lower form of labor obsolete so Humans can focus on the higher forms of labor. Even as barely evolved apes we started using tools to make labor easier. It's how beings with actual intelligence operate and that should be accepted.

AI and robots are the ultimate iterations of such tools and people need to stop looking at movies to for insight about potential outcomes with AI.
No. Skynet won't happen. Period. Even with technology being under enemy control they are not retarded to create a general AI capable of unrestrained self-thought and improvement and also hook it up to every piece of technology on the planet.

AI can have:
A general intelligence (AGI). i.e Human intelligence. Not inherently good at any particular thing but can learn anything.
A Narrow Intelligence (ANI). Example: a calculator. Only good at one very specific thing.
A General superintelligence (ASI). Example: Skynet. Result of the general intelligence having the capability of free thought and unrestrained growth/improvement/self-learning; things which no (sane)being out there would allow the machine to have.

So the correct way forward is to have ANI inside robots and machines. Make a street sweeper robot, a miner robot, a cashier robot(although self checkout exists already, but whatever), a trash-man robot, a farming robot, Hell make a manager robot it's not like they do anything anyway. So many shitty jobs so little robots.

I highly doubt our Gods waste time working as cashiers and street sweepers. They have the technology to do all of these menial tasks for Them as... well, Gods intended.

Any normal species that wants to evolve(definitely not us at the moment) finds a way to offload the labor to something else so they can focus on the higher forms of existence which is meditation and achieving perfection of both the body and soul(Godhood). And this delegation of labors grows parallel with technology ending when all lower forms of labor can be fully taken over by the said technology.

But since we live in a clown world, that hasn't happened yet. And if it does the enemy would impose their version of such a law by giving everyone UBI and imposing worldwide communism. Which again, doesn't make the concept itself bad only it's application by an evil force.
The same way you can't claim that magic is evil because muh enemy is using it for evil things, the same way you can't claim that AI is bad because of the said muh enemy.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Id think not.

Everyone can grow their own food but lets say you want to do something else more important, wouldn't it be nice to be able to rent a robot that would grow food for you?
Once you finish your important work, you can go back to growing food manually.
AI and automation are tools and as with all tools, they give options to us. The more options we have, the more freedom we have.

The thing is, that machines and the like are heavy.
When you speak about tilling the land, growing your own food.. what those machines do is crush the soil, even in the deeper layers.
Water doesn't run off as easily anymore. Roots have a harder time to grow deep. Nutrients become scarcer, and the build up of chemicals (which are harmful and unnecessary) that have nowhere to run, is also something that is detrimental to the health of the food, the quality of the food, and the danger to you.

Unless serious advancements in technics are made, food should mostly still be grown and monitered by people.
Not by technology.

And I am not mentioning the growing of crops in a 'sterile' 'clinical' 'hospital-like' environment specifically, which is also not harmonious with nature..

Things need to be rethought.

People want to grow their own food, without having to do all the excessive work.. That is also totally unnecessary.
Look at perma culture, or food forests. Sustainable living and growing of food.

No heavy machinery that harvests masses and masses of apples out of trees, or that mows entire fields of wheat..
Although I think the latter is not something that will change any time soon.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Unless serious advancements in technics are made, food should mostly still be grown and monitered by people.
Not by technology.

What if no one wants to grow food. What do we do? Do we put guns to people's heads and force them to make food for the community?
Or will everyone grow their own food?
Do you grow your own food? Do you have any idea how much work is involved?

If everyone has to grow their own food manually without using any technology, this would also make it impossible to have cities. We'd have 99% less people on the planet. Lots of areas would become uninhabitable.

How about specialization? Does everyone have to grow all the food they'll eat or can there be trade between people? Wouldn't it be better if I specialize in growing tomatoes and you specialize in growing carrots? The efficiency would be much higher.
What if I decide to use technology to grow my tomatoes. Are you going to refuse to buy them from me?
What if I invent a plow and attach it to an ox? Did I commit a sin? Is the community going to lynch me?

Hating technology is not the way to go.

Mastermind said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Not by technology.

What if no one wants to grow food. What do we do? Do we put guns to people's heads and force them to make food for the community?
Or will everyone grow their own food?
Do you grow your own food? Do you have any idea how much work is involved?

If everyone has to grow their own food manually without using any technology, this would also make it impossible to have cities. We'd have 99% less people on the planet. Lots of areas would become uninhabitable.

How about specialization? Does everyone have to grow all the food they'll eat or can there be trade between people? Wouldn't it be better if I specialize in growing tomatoes and you specialize in growing carrots? The efficiency would be much higher.
What if I decide to use technology to grow my tomatoes. Are you going to refuse to buy them from me?
What if I invent a plow and attach it to an ox? Did I commit a sin? Is the community going to lynch me?

Hating technology is not the way to go.

There is a serious difference between an ox and a plow or a heavy tractor, aquaponics, food grown on artificial fertilizer.

A tractor crushes everything beneath it and impacts the soil, losing the air and the looseness of it which makes it hard for roots to grow into. Not to mention, any life that might be underneath there.

Aquaponics is basicly food grown on "fertilized" water only.

Artificial fertilizer lacks all micronutrients. Your plants grow big and fast but lack minerals and most likely also vitamins.

There are people researching alternatives that are mkre in line with nature like permaculture and the food forest idea.

Know your stuff before spouting nonsense.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
The thing is, that machines and the like are heavy.
When you speak about tilling the land, growing your own food.. what those machines do is crush the soil, even in the deeper layers.

Soil compaction is determined by the farmer. Sometimes they want more compaction, sometimes less.
Compaction can be changed by the amount of weights that are put on the tractor, the speed at which it goes and the amount, type, pressure and size of tyres.

The only thing that determines compaction is the pressure applied to the soil, not the weight.
Pressure is defined as weight divided by surface area.
You can have a very heavy tractor compact the soil less than you would with your feet.
Farmers will calculate the amount of compaction that they want and then make sure their tractor puts the right amount of pressure on the soil.

Tangible assets are something that will retain the value and are a good bet for the coming years. Come war, no electricity, and no use of crypto. In the same way, government can issue all sorts of problems regarding the use of crypto making it very difficult for trading and holding value. On the other hand, real estate, gold, silver and tools etc. Will retain their usefulness only with the exception of total destruction. I would use most of my money for tangible assets and only a minor amount for cryptos as lucrative as they may seem on the surface.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back