Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it a good sign to feel hot when meditating?

LeydeLuz

Sometimes when I meditate I get hot even if it's cold

Is that a good sign?

It depends, is it a specific area that feels like a pool of heat? If so then you have a blocked chakra and need to immediately unblock it.

If it's your whole body that heats up then it's ok. I get a very warm and "fuzzy" feeling throughout my spine and head that goes to the rest of my body as well when empowering my chakras but when I first started meditating there was a pool of heat on my spine where my heart chakra is so that meant my throat chakra was blocked since you will feel the problem in the chakra under the one that's blocked. Eventually I healed and unblocked my throat chakra and I don't have this problem anymore.

You're doing a lot of breathing, yes? The friction and movement, and increase in lung and heart usage, all heat the body up.

hailourtruegod said:
It depends, is it a specific area that feels like a pool of heat? If so then you have a blocked chakra and need to immediately unblock it.

If it's your whole body that heats up then it's ok. I get a very warm and "fuzzy" feeling throughout my spine and head that goes to the rest of my body as well when empowering my chakras but when I first started meditating there was a pool of heat on my spine where my heart chakra is so that meant my throat chakra was blocked since you will feel the problem in the chakra under the one that's blocked. Eventually I healed and unblocked my throat chakra and I don't have this problem anymore.

I feel it all over my body as if I were in a warm room

FancyMancy said:
You're doing a lot of breathing, yes? The friction and movement, and increase in lung and heart usage, all heat the body up.

then it must be that, it happens to me more when I do AOP

LeydeLuz said:
FancyMancy said:

If it bothers you, then maybe have a cold or cool drink with you (nothing that will make you burp or hiccup), and maybe put a fan on a low cool setting facing you, if that is not distracting.

LeydeLuz said:

Is that a good sign?

It depends if its on entire being those are raised energies. Also,you burn more calories while doing vibrations as to rather just sitting and talking so its natural to feel warm.

But if its a particular area the chakra then chakra above that is blocked.

I felt heat first when i started as well and as you described especially during aop. U must be breathing energies from sun for AOP right?

LeydeLuz said:
FancyMancy said:

Sounds like this might the case if it's coming doing the AoP

Demonic said:
LeydeLuz said:

Is that a good sign?

It depends if its on entire being those are raised energies. Also,you burn more calories while doing vibrations as to rather just sitting and talking so its natural to feel warm.

I felt heat first when i started as well and as you described especially during aop. U must be breathing energies from sun for AOP right?

I breathe white gold energy, but the more I concentrate and the better I visualize, the warmer it gets.

FancyMancy said:
LeydeLuz said:
FancyMancy said:

If it bothers you, then maybe have a cold or cool drink with you (nothing that will make you burp or hiccup), and maybe put a fan on a low cool setting facing you, if that is not distracting.

it actually feels good

LeydeLuz said:
Demonic said:
LeydeLuz said:

Is that a good sign?

I breathe white gold energy, but the more I concentrate and the better I visualize, the warmer it gets.
Yes breathing in energy from sun makes u feel warmer(white gold). Happened to me during winters. Keep up the work

LeydeLuz said:

Is that a good sign?

I had the same a year ago or so. I believe I also asked this question here, and got similar results.

In that year I made a lot of progress. I‘d say this is just increased bioelectricity. Do your muscles randomly twitch as well while doing meds or after yoga?

Well, in any case, I experienced the same, and I believe this is a good sign you are making progress.

NinRick said:
LeydeLuz said:

Is that a good sign?

I had the same a year ago or so. I believe I also asked this question here, and got similar results.

In that year I made a lot of progress. I‘d say this is just increased bioelectricity. Do your muscles randomly twitch as well while doing meds or after yoga?

Well, in any case, I experienced the same, and I believe this is a good sign you are making progress.

Mine still do sometimes. But a lot less than a year ago. Especially while applying energies.

NinRick said:
LeydeLuz said:

Is that a good sign?

in fact my muscles move randomly when I meditate, but specifically when meditating and not at other times of the day

Thanks, I'm glad to hear it's a good thing.

LeydeLuz said:
NinRick said:
LeydeLuz said:

Is that a good sign?

in fact my muscles move randomly when I meditate, but specifically when meditating and not at other times of the day

Thanks, I'm glad to hear it's a good thing.

Yeap, same was the case of me. I say this is a spike in vril and that your body adapts to that now. This is a good sign, keep it up!

Demonic said:
NinRick said:
LeydeLuz said:

Is that a good sign?

Mine still do sometimes. But a lot less than a year ago. Especially while applying energies.

Oh sorry, somehow I overread your comment!
This is a good sign, keep it up!

And good to see you again here! :D

hailourtruegod said:

I also felt like I was going to have fever. I did RAUM 13 times for aura, Chakras cleaning. 13 for each Chakra and aura. I felt warmth around my body.

Is Raum better than surya for cleaning purposes?

NinRick said:
Oh sorry, somehow I overread your comment!
This is a good sign, keep it up!

And good to see you again here! :D

Good to you too, again. Hope you are doing really well with your meds and life,as we ss usually do. <3

sahasraraBliss666 said:
hailourtruegod said:

I also felt like I was going to have fever. I did RAUM 13 times for aura, Chakras cleaning. 13 for each Chakra and aura. I felt warmth around my body.

So sorry for the late response. Exactly a month since you wrote this x.x

I'm not sure if you found your answer by now but just in case I'll just say that I've been feeling better using Surya for about 5 years. I used Raum before which I hear is much more powerful vibration in itself but since I use Raum for my Solar plexus Chakra and didn't want to mix up energies I've stuck with Surya. Lastly, I feel like Surya works better for me (personally) when doing the basic daily cleaning. Just go with what feels better for now. Looks like Raum is working well for you but just have to cut back slightly. (?)

Maybe someone else will be able to explain what's better between Surya and Raum for cleaning the soul.

hailourtruegod said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
hailourtruegod said:

I'm not sure if you found your answer by now but just in case I'll just say that I've been feeling better using Surya for about 5 years. I used Raum before which I hear is much more powerful vibration in itself but since I use Raum for my Solar plexus Chakra and didn't want to mix up energies I've stuck with Surya. Lastly, I feel like Surya works better for me (personally) when doing the basic daily cleaning. Just go with what feels better for now. Looks like Raum is working well for you but just have to cut back slightly. (?)

Maybe someone else will be able to explain what's better between Surya and Raum for cleaning the soul.

It's okay. I feel comfortable using Surya for cleaning but I think I can't get the pronunciation right so that's why I Use Raum but it feels powerful.... Feels like I should use it for empowerment only... No?

sahasraraBliss666 said:
hailourtruegod said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

It's okay. I feel comfortable using Surya for cleaning but I think I can't get the pronunciation right so that's why I Use Raum but it feels powerful.... Feels like I should use it for empowerment only... No?

That's what I do with Raum, personally. Keep at it the way you feel most comfortable but make sure not to doubt in any way (I say in case you have in your mind that you're diluting the power by using it for cleaning and empowering like I was).

The exact way I'm pronouncing Surya is

SSS-UUU-RRR-YYYAAA-YAY

There's a slight longish pronunciation on the Y that's after the R that sounds like "eeee" and "YAY" I try to vibrate together. That's the best way I can explain as to how I've heard it from others and do it myself. Hope that helps?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back