Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cursing Russia's Rocket

AsraArdwulfLeberecht

Greetings, Brothers and Sisters - I am here to ask you all to join me in cursing this president of Russia and his efforts of starting a war despite our specific anti-war RTRs .
Have you heard the audacity - he developed a new rocket, and only now he cares present it to the world, threatening it, and named this rocket SATAN II, I barely dare say this and Im shaking with rage. He named an object that, quote, "can hit anywhere in the world" at any time, a destroyer working for their own scopes, after our Father and blasphemed Him to the greatest extent! And now what will the population think: they'll get the image of the monstrous xian energy vortex and thought-form that tries to pass as Him, and indefinitely curse Him yet again for the deeds He did not commit, nor even suggest.
Putin should know the truth, about extraterrestrials, by now. Why did he do this? Out of sheer ill-will, just to blaspheme Father even further. He already knows the world, made mostly of people who are without, unfortunately despises Him. He needn't throw such a fit to achieve this. Yet he did, out of pure malice, just to have Him hated more.
But I think it was out of fear. Our side is getting ground. Humans are waking up. And this is his desperate attempt to keep the hate of Him intact and convince the population. Let's keep him failing.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Greetings, Brothers and Sisters - I am here to ask you all to join me in cursing this president of Russia and his efforts of starting a war despite our specific anti-war RTRs .
Have you heard the audacity - he developed a new rocket, and only now he cares present it to the world, threatening it, and named this rocket SATAN II, I barely dare say this and Im shaking with rage. He named an object that, quote, "can hit anywhere in the world" at any time, a destroyer working for their own scopes, after our Father and blasphemed Him to the greatest extent! And now what will the population think: they'll get the image of the monstrous xian energy vortex and thought-form that tries to pass as Him, and indefinitely curse Him yet again for the deeds He did not commit, nor even suggest.
Putin should know the truth, about extraterrestrials, by now. Why did he do this? Out of sheer ill-will, just to blaspheme Father even further. He already knows the world, made mostly of people who are without, unfortunately despises Him. He needn't throw such a fit to achieve this. Yet he did, out of pure malice, just to have Him hated more.
But I think it was out of fear. Our side is getting ground. Humans are waking up. And this is his desperate attempt to keep the hate of Him intact and convince the population. Let's keep him failing.

Putin is just another barking jew, getting his orders and ass spanked by his rabbi behind doors.
If you curse pissrael/jews/judaism, you curse him too. And his superior lover netanyahu.
They barked with atomic annihilation in the past, they didn't do shit, they barked with corona, the show is over.
Soon judaism will be history, hail Satan!

Yes you figured this out he is feeding off of these xtian energies creating some kind of vortex that he uses to make himself look perfect and do whatever he wants as well as bless himself greatly.

With that said it's unlikely we can do much against a high profile target using this kind of energy without a corrodinated group effort and the fact is he's just going to be replaced with another Jew or corrupt person like himself so what would be the point. The replacement may end up worse than him.

Putin is Jewish btw so he is on the side of the enemy. So no surprise he hates Satan and does what the enemy says.

Screenshot-20220226-165603-Quora.jpg

We have to keep fighting he will go down with the rest. But his protection is a lot. I think it's kind of pointless right now to do curses on him on our own without group ritual.

Don’t curse the rocket, it’s the waste of time and energy, imho.

If we focus on the tasks that we have been given, everything will fall into its place. No live rockets will be launched, and there will be no any nuclear war started by jews.

Larissa666 said:
Don’t curse the rocket, it’s the waste of time and energy, imho.

If we focus on the tasks that we have been given, everything will fall into its place. No live rockets will be launched, and there will be no any nuclear war started by jews.

I agree.

Your idea is to curse every rocket they launch?

Seems like a pretty useless idea.

You can't eliminate every robot produced by a factory, and do you know why? Because more and more will be produced.
What you have to do is destroy the factory, or even better, the factory makers.

In our case the jews are the target, do FRTR and concentrate on bringing down the shit they want to throw at us, on their heads.

Putin support Israel. So, We already did Cursed Israel Ritual In the last Schedule . So, When we did Cursed Israel Ritual, we affirm that those who bless Israel are cursed. So, Putin is already cursed.

Hail Satan.
Hail our God's plan !!!!!!

Shiva666 said:

Putin support Israel. So, We already did Cursed Israel Ritual In the last Schedule . So, When we did Cursed Israel Ritual, we affirm that those who bless Israel are cursed. So, Putin is already cursed.

Hail Satan.
Hail our God's plan !!!!!!
For jews, israel is a deeper concept, not just a country.

israel also represents the realisation of their plans, e.g. the coming to earth of 'israel of the heavens', which is nothing but an allegory of jewish world domination, which is the same concept as the coming of the jewish messiah or the rebuilding of solomon's temple.

Every jew contributes to this, and this is at the level of the soul.
Thought forms are also related to this.

The israel curse ritual does not only curse those who physically and politically support the state of israel, but it also curses the thought-forms, the jews, and also any person who follows the abrahamic religions, as they contribute to the messianic era (= the earth becomes the kingdom of israel).

putin as a jew is already cursed by default, but the fact that he is a well-known pawn and therefore not just a jew, makes him even more cursed than normal.

But in the end the fall of israel will result in the destruction of all jews, and the few who perhaps survive will be cast into damnation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back