Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reversing Curses inspirations from another user

Stormblood

I don't remember who shared about doing the final RTR into the chakras but it has a great idea to add to the usual routine for those who have the time. Any Witches' Sabbat, FTS day or special day/holiday is a great day to do that, and even a cycle based on number 7. Please, share the post from that user down here as a reply.

Now, I am writing this topic today because I woke up several hours ago with an inspiration, probably from digesting the information in that suggestion. This inspiration is about doing another RTR which is also great for the same purpose and will be a perfect primer and companion for the Reversing Curses meditation shared by Lady Maxine.

I am talking about the Curse Israel ritual, which turns curses into blessings. Doing that ritual in the chakras will surely have a massive effect. I am to pioneer this today as a test run, on top of my increased schedule to honour our Lord Hitler on this day. Then I will run a specific 28-day cycle of this starting on the next Witches' Sabbat date, which you can find both on the calendar and in Lydia's announcement, The Best Thing You Can Do for Yourself.

What follows is the script of how I will do it; however, you don't need to do it the same way I do and can instead do it in any way that you prefer.

:arrow: CIR in every main chakra from muladhara to sahasrara (one round for each, so 9 reps)
:arrow: CIR into every side extension in a serpentine fashion: right hip, left hip, left shoulder, right shoulder, right temple, left temple (1 round for each of them, so 9 reps)
:arrow: CIR into every rear extension from the bottom up (1/3 round each, so 3 reps)
:arrow: CIR into the pineal gland (1 round)
:arrow: CIR into the front extensions from the top down (1/3 round)
:arrow: CIR into the clairvoyance/clairaudience points (1 round, all at once)
:arrow: CIR into the aura (1 round)

This totals 20 rounds, which is a sacred spiritual number relating to Uranus and "good fortune in all things spiritual", and 180 reps which is a great number relating to good health.

If you want to experiment with this, you can do as much or as little as you want/can. It also depends on how quickly/slowly you do the RTR, and how much time you have available. You don't need to feel bad if you can't do this as is presented in my script. You may not even need to do that much (I may not even need to do that much either, but I want to experiment). Just remember the main chakras are the most important thing. Everything else is supplemental.

However, if you decide to do it to any extent, even if it's 1 rep in each chakra, remember to:
:arrow: Clean your soul afterward
:arrow: Ask for assistance from your Guardian Demon (or Father Satan if you don't know who your GD/GG is) to remove the dross and empower the ritual.

There is no shame in asking for help. In fact, this is the kind of endeavour the Gods want to help with: your purity and spiritual advancement. You should ask for help. Even if you are extremely advanced, the Gods will always be able to amplify the results, as they are exponentially wiser and more advanced that you are now and than you'll be for centuries (or even millennia or even ever), no matter matter what. Asking for help BEFORE doing the ritual is also recommended, as they can and will guide to a better, more aware experience. They can intuitively or directly guide you to areas that need the most attention, and make you avoid areas that don't need any action.

In substance, I'd say it's mandatory to ask for help in all things spiritual. No excuses. It's not about being weak or strong. Neither it is about being advanced or not. It is about doing what's better for yourself and your race. It's about having assistance where you are meant to be guided and supported by the Gods. The only moment where you shouldn't be bothering the Gods is when you need help deciding what tea are you going to have today, what are you going to have for lunch, what colour should your shirt be, and other things of no importance. The Gods are first and foremost your spiritual teachers and guides.

I hope this is very helpful and uplifts your life. All credits go to who suggested to use the final RTR in the chakras, and to the clergy who have created the RTRs and this community, and work relentlessly to ennoble it!

Stormblood said:
Please, share the post from that user down here as a reply.
Lilac said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=344976 time=1650020757 user_id=57]
I'm happy that you have had such great results! :)
It was really extra-ordinary. I combined it with directing the FRTR into a single chakra in accordance to The Hours of Chakra Activity and wow, just wow, after finishing the cleaning and going outside I instantly felt insane effects as a result of a now more open and clean Chakra.

I actually felt effects during the FRTRs shattering related to the chakra as well but after doing your cleaning that chakra was more active than I ever remember it being and it felt like a huge load was lifted off from it (honestly even now that specific chakra feels empty and in a state of relief, like it's been carrying a 50lb bag for years and just now let it go).

If you have a chance you should definitely try vibrating the FRTR into a certain chakra in accordance to The Hours of Chakra Activity and see if you have any effects!

Originally I was gonna make a thread about this(FRTR + Chakra Hour + Your Deep Cleaning) but realised that it could be dangerous for less advanced souls to vibrate an entire FRTR into a specific chakra(especially during it's hour of activity) but I have no doubt you would be fine doing this and being completely safe!

The above would be great if you do the FRTR every day, BUT, if you have leasure time and want to make it even more effective you could not only do it on an hour of activity but the day + the hour of activity as listed on The Chakras page(For example, the base Chakras day is Saturnday, so, on Saturnday, do the FRTR directed into your base as 6:00 or one of it's other hours of activity during Saturnday)

It may also be possible to take account the planetary ruleship of the chakra, chakra day, and chakra hour, but I'm not sure if this would actually be beneficial(just food for thought). Obviously if one was to do this it would have to be planned in advance(likely weeks ahead) as the plantary hour may not coincide to the hours of chakra activity on the day of the chakra you want to work on for some time.

Anyways, I've taken up a bit of your time by having you read this and I hope it's beneficial to you! I only did the FRTR + Hour Activity + Your Deep Cleaning and didn't factor in the day of activity for a specific chakra and I had amazing effects.

Thank you so much for sharing your time, knowledge, and wisdom! Your posts are always appreciated!

Hail Satan!
The Original Thread
By the way, thank you for post.

i was thinking if the reptilian jews war gets worse, an more countries get dragged in that, the reverse blood sacrifice into my chakras would be good, last thing i want is to be a human sacrifice to the reptilian jews

people have also used the final rtr to destroy any jewbrew letters in their soul, after that im sure they felt a weight lift off them, so im sure they can be use them on yourself in some way

Thanks for posting this, Stormblood. Let us know how it works for you, I will try it as well and report anything. I still have not done it Lilac's way either, I keep doing the F-RtR the usual way, out of habit, without remembering to do it into a chakra.

Satnam666 said:
i was thinking if the reptilian jews war gets worse, an more countries get dragged in that, the reverse blood sacrifice into my chakras would be good, last thing i want is to be a human sacrifice to the reptilian jews
Curse Israel Ritual and final rtr in general would take care of that.

Beautiful post brother Stormblood :D(just posting as a bump so more can see)

The fact that the curse Israel ritual contains a curse even if not to us and has kind of reddish black curse energy to it when done makes me hesitant to do this into Chakras. I know it transforms curses into blessings but the issue is does this curse that goes out to the Jews harm us in any way if done into our own soul. It certainly is in the ritual along with the blessings part.

slyscorpion said:
The fact that the curse Israel ritual contains a curse even if not to us and has kind of reddish black curse energy to it when done makes me hesitant to do this into Chakras. I know it transforms curses into blessings but the issue is does this curse that goes out to the Jews harm us in any way if done into our own soul. It certainly is in the ritual along with the blessings part.
It revereses the roles of curses so I would not be so worried.

slyscorpion said:

If we consider the three laws of witchcraft(raise, program, direct) then we can be assured that doing what stormblood said is safe.

• Vibrate AUM
• Those who bless Israel are cursed
• Those who curse Israel are blessed
• Vibrate AUM

The above is the affirmation in which we program the energy right before it is directed. The energy which we use in the RTRs is not like death energy where even if you curse someone the energy will have residual effects which you need to clean to be safe. The reason is because the energy which we use during the RTRs is the energy we raise before starting the ritual, which is then directed to do whatever through the ritual itself.

The difference is that while death energy is inherently harmful to life, the energy we raise for the RTRs or any ritual have different properties(for instance SATANAS is heavy on fire and is good for aggresive workings, SATANAMA holds the perfect balance and is good for balancing and regeneration, SOL contains the energy of the sun and therefore good for cleaning, etc.)

From the way I see it, there is no risk, those who bless isreal will be cursed and those who curse isreal will be blessed, the only thing which could happen which may be seen as "negative" is the case of thoughtforms or other internal components similar to subconscious shadows(thread) being cursed and destroyed, but, this should have no negative effect to the individual preforming the RTR.

Do you agree with my analysis or do you feel I've made a lapse in judgement somewhere? Please do share your feedback. Thanks for your time.

Hail Satan!

Oh quite interesting. I think it would also be great if a lot of members did this, it'd be like a mini schedule

thanks, i'll certainly try this in my second round of cleaning

Henu the Great said:
Satnam666 said:
Curse Israel Ritual and final rtr in general would take care of that.

Do have a point there

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

But it's still a curse even if the roles are reversed.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

But it's still a curse even if the roles are reversed.
It is not a curse for you.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=346857 time=1650519873 user_id=57]

Thanks for posting this, Stormblood. Let us know how it works for you, I will try it as well and report anything. I still have not done it Lilac's way either, I keep doing the F-RtR the usual way, out of habit, without remembering to do it into a chakra.

Lydia, Stormblood I have been doing the FRTR every day for a long time on my chakras and the effects are extremely positive for the purification, liberation and empowerment of the whole soul in a much more concentrated and intense way, I strongly feel the vibration in the chakras specific and I do dozens of final RTRs a day and I feel really very good, I also use solar energy to recharge before and after the RTRs.

I am advancing faster and my energy is much improved in every sense it flows more freely and facilitates my 4 hour a day meditation program.

The text itself is not a curse in any way. It is:

:arrow: the cancelling/negating of a curse aimed at Gentiles
:arrow: the cancelling/negative of a blessing aimed at kikes

Negating something doesn't mean turning it into its opposite. It means deleting it. What happens to the residual energies is what the affirmation does. In this case, you can only use the affirmation that blesses you, instead of using both. This is also why this should be done separately from your warfare schedule.

If you want to fully remove the part that addresses kike blessing, you can study Hebrew and post only the reversed lines that pertain to the Gentile curse.

fuoco blu 666 said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=346857 time=1650519873 user_id=57]

Lydia, Stormblood I have been doing the FRTR every day for a long time on my chakras and the effects are extremely positive for the purification, liberation and empowerment of the whole soul in a much more concentrated and intense way, I strongly feel the vibration in the chakras specific and I do dozens of final RTRs a day and I feel really very good, I also use solar energy to recharge before and after the RTRs.

I am advancing faster and my energy is much improved in every sense it flows more freely and facilitates my 4 hour a day meditation program.

Thank you for relating your experience. I have noticed already in our last interaction that you had made a massive leap forward on your spiritual advancement. What I feel now from you dwarfs what I felt last time. I'm really glad for you :)

Stormblood said:

Negating something doesn't mean turning it into its opposite. It means deleting it. What happens to the residual energies is what the affirmation does. In this case, you can only use the affirmation that blesses you, instead of using both. This is also why this should be done separately from your warfare schedule.

If you want to fully remove the part that addresses kike blessing, you can study Hebrew and post only the reversed lines that pertain to the Gentile curse.

It does both what I say and what you say. It also creates and enforces the opposite as well as negating and erasing stuff I believe. No thank you in studying Hebrew or any of that.

slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

It does both what I say and what you say. It also creates and enforces the opposite as well as negating and erasing stuff I believe. No thank you in studying Hebrew or any of that.

Me I'm not ruling anything out just yet, if we can further defend ourselves against the reptilian jewish an useful idiots attacks,I'm all in

fuoco blu 666 said:

Thank you for relating your experience :)

Stormblood said:
I don't remember who shared about doing the final RTR into the chakras but it has a great idea to add to the usual routine for those who have the time. Any Witches' Sabbat, FTS day or special day/holiday is a great day to do that, and even a cycle based on number 7. Please, share the post from that user down here as a reply.

Now, I am writing this topic today because I woke up several hours ago with an inspiration, probably from digesting the information in that suggestion. This inspiration is about doing another RTR which is also great for the same purpose and will be a perfect primer and companion for the Reversing Curses meditation shared by Lady Maxine.

I am talking about the Curse Israel ritual, which turns curses into blessings. Doing that ritual in the chakras will surely have a massive effect. I am to pioneer this today as a test run, on top of my increased schedule to honour our Lord Hitler on this day. Then I will run a specific 28-day cycle of this starting on the next Witches' Sabbat date, which you can find both on the calendar and in Lydia's announcement, The Best Thing You Can Do for Yourself.

What follows is the script of how I will do it; however, you don't need to do it the same way I do and can instead do it in any way that you prefer.

:arrow: CIR in every main chakra from muladhara to sahasrara (one round for each, so 9 reps)
:arrow: CIR into every side extension in a serpentine fashion: right hip, left hip, left shoulder, right shoulder, right temple, left temple (1 round for each of them, so 9 reps)
:arrow: CIR into every rear extension from the bottom up (1/3 round each, so 3 reps)
:arrow: CIR into the pineal gland (1 round)
:arrow: CIR into the front extensions from the top down (1/3 round)
:arrow: CIR into the clairvoyance/clairaudience points (1 round, all at once)
:arrow: CIR into the aura (1 round)

This totals 20 rounds, which is a sacred spiritual number relating to Uranus and "good fortune in all things spiritual", and 180 reps which is a great number relating to good health.

If you want to experiment with this, you can do as much or as little as you want/can. It also depends on how quickly/slowly you do the RTR, and how much time you have available. You don't need to feel bad if you can't do this as is presented in my script. You may not even need to do that much (I may not even need to do that much either, but I want to experiment). Just remember the main chakras are the most important thing. Everything else is supplemental.

However, if you decide to do it to any extent, even if it's 1 rep in each chakra, remember to:
:arrow: Clean your soul afterward
:arrow: Ask for assistance from your Guardian Demon (or Father Satan if you don't know who your GD/GG is) to remove the dross and empower the ritual.

There is no shame in asking for help. In fact, this is the kind of endeavour the Gods want to help with: your purity and spiritual advancement. You should ask for help. Even if you are extremely advanced, the Gods will always be able to amplify the results, as they are exponentially wiser and more advanced that you are now and than you'll be for centuries (or even millennia or even ever), no matter matter what. Asking for help BEFORE doing the ritual is also recommended, as they can and will guide to a better, more aware experience. They can intuitively or directly guide you to areas that need the most attention, and make you avoid areas that don't need any action.

In substance, I'd say it's mandatory to ask for help in all things spiritual. No excuses. It's not about being weak or strong. Neither it is about being advanced or not. It is about doing what's better for yourself and your race. It's about having assistance where you are meant to be guided and supported by the Gods. The only moment where you shouldn't be bothering the Gods is when you need help deciding what tea are you going to have today, what are you going to have for lunch, what colour should your shirt be, and other things of no importance. The Gods are first and foremost your spiritual teachers and guides.

I hope this is very helpful and uplifts your life. All credits go to who suggested to use the final RTR in the chakras, and to the clergy who have created the RTRs and this community, and work relentlessly to ennoble it!

You remember me? I am Pegasus. We were disputed on here about dracul last year. He was satanist or he wasn't. O zamanlar onun hakkında yeterli bilgiye sahip değildim. Then I was read some sermons of Mageson and I learned order of dragon. So I got doubt about he was Satanist day by day. I am sorry for what we have done on here. I was very offhand and not listening others. Thank you.

I tried this recently with the FRTR, and I felt lighter and freer. It also became a lot easier to recognize xian and kike programming.

I attempted it with the Earth, vibrating the sounds into the ground and visualizing it spread throughout the world. Oddly I felt a very potent sexual-like energy rise up everywhere around my home.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back