Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

History of creation

Hello friends, according to the JOS ministries what is the history of creation of the human race, some years ago I remember reading some article on the Jos website it mentioned satan creating us war between the gods and Grey's I think, I can't find it, can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you.

Go to JoS Library. HPS Maxine's old sermons contain information about our creation.

According to what I read is :

Satan and our present enemy Gods where together.
Greys were created as a hybrid slave race. Greys themselves altered their genetics to the level where they cannot procreate sexually. Their mouths are atrophied because they don't use them. They talk telepathically. They don't have much emotions, mostly their emotions are of negative nature like resentment, jealousy, hate etc. Greys have a very strong sense of bonding with each other.

Satan discovered our planet and other ETs came with him here. HPS Maxine wrote that they wanted to mine Gold from earth. But HP Cobra wrote in one sermon that Gods didn't come to our planet for Gold. Anyway, they needed labourers to do the work.

They created primitive human race by genetic engineering. They took ovum from a primitive female ape like being and artificially inseminated it with sperm taken from one of the Nephilim. After trying many times, they were finally successful in creating a less intelligent primitive human race. They were not perfect but did the work. But according to legends, I don't know and understand why, they interbred with primitive human females. It resulted in birth of more intelligent and better human species.

Now Gods created different cultures and civilizations at different places on earth. They lived together with humans as their teachers and rulers.

But Greys resented and hated humans for their creation by genetic engineering. There were other gods who wanted to destroy our race when their purpose for our creation was fulfilled. They didn't need us anymore. But the Gods living with us didn't want to destroy us. There was a battle here on earth after which all gods left our planet. Our enemy Gods took sides with reptilian ETs. Grays also took their side as they hate us. Reptilian ETs were at war with Nordic Gods. You can say some Nordic Gods betrayed and left Satan.

Their was a battle in space and enemy Gods aka Reptilian ETs and enemy Nordics won. So our Gods were forced to back off.

Now enemy Reptillians want to harvest our souls for energy. And Satan and other gods are protecting us.

DarkShadow said:
The greys are emotionless, robotic beings and were not allied with the Gods.

The enemy wanted to destroy us because they didn't want Satan to expand his family, and Satan didn't create us to mine gold, that came from a mistranslation.

As for the norse enemies, they are actually images projected by the greys to deceive, like they do with angels to understand each other.

The important point is that Satan did not create us as slaves and the enemy has never been on Satan's side, the enemy only wants to enslave and destroy everything.

According to sermons and recent more up to date information.

Humanity in it's current iteration is about 52,000 to 75,000 years depending on how you use a Solar(52K) or Lunar(75K) count.

In other words because certain Gods i.e. the Sons and Daughters of Satan and other Gods mentioned we've been with Humanity since day one. It comes to show you Humanity is more nascent rather than older. There was some information that Humanity might be about 100,000-200,000 years old around Satan's 320,000 or so years old. But that would mean Humanity would be so fearsome the enemy aliens would not dare attack. So it makes sense Humanity is younger rather than older. There are other so-called entities that have existed along side Humanity and might be older. The Gods leave species alone so for example there might have been proto-Humans or advanced neanderthal Humans along side especially when the Gods decided to upgun the main arm of Humanity this current Homo Sapian.

But other than that Greys are hostile extra-terrestrials in most cases they seem borged or chipped or in some sort of electronic cybernetic property maybe psiamplification technologies. There are natural greys and reproducing greys plus there could be species of greys that work with the enemies of the Gods and are allies of the reptilians with the reptilians not needed to borg them or better yet bring borged greys to these advanced greys and have the borgs do all the dirty work i.e. teach a advanced grey civilization slave/communist technologies.

There ARE other greys out that are friendly and mean no harm and are an advancing civilization. To call them greys is a misnomer but it's possible the alien species such as Lucifuge Rofocal, Vassago, Clistherit, Valefor/Malaphar and others of their species are some sort of grey like or some sort of humanoid green spectrum alien with a penchant for having descended from some advanced grey entity like for example a cephlapod or dolphin or some advanced sentient creature with a skin tone or speciel property that is considered a "Grey spectrum alien". But these Gods friendly to Humans are friendly and don't mean harm. They are another species and aliens in comparison to our alien Gods in comparison to the Gods comparing themselves to Lucifuge and company as they are aliens in comparison to the Nordics. Just like we are descendants of simian creatures our Gods probably realize we are similar to them and in their backyard found a species with similar qualities to the Gods in comparison to other aliens they have discovered along the way and upgunned such as Pazuzu's bird people or Bes's kinda odd looking short aliens or the aliens most famous for scaring people through ignorance and destruction of knowledge and killing advanced people the standard rubbery winged Gargoyle Demons. Again another alien race who almost slavishly loves the Gods. The Gods don't want slaves but realize the Gargoyle entities are VERY helpful and willing to the Gods. I'm sure Satan and the Gods remind them they are Gods as well but realize how much they respect the Gods for giving them the gifts of the Universe advanced soul, kundalini, chakras, genetic upgunning etc.etc.

DarkShadow said:
Go to JoS Library. HPS Maxine's old sermons contain information about our creation.

According to what I read is :

Satan and our present enemy Gods where together.
Greys were created as a hybrid slave race. Greys themselves altered their genetics to the level where they cannot procreate sexually. Their mouths are atrophied because they don't use them. They talk telepathically. They don't have much emotions, mostly their emotions are of negative nature like resentment, jealousy, hate etc. Greys have a very strong sense of bonding with each other.

Satan discovered our planet and other ETs came with him here. HPS Maxine wrote that they wanted to mine Gold from earth. But HP Cobra wrote in one sermon that Gods didn't come to our planet for Gold. Anyway, they needed labourers to do the work.

They created primitive human race by genetic engineering. They took ovum from a primitive female ape like being and artificially inseminated it with sperm taken from one of the Nephilim. After trying many times, they were finally successful in creating a less intelligent primitive human race. They were not perfect but did the work. But according to legends, I don't know and understand why, they interbred with primitive human females. It resulted in birth of more intelligent and better human species.

Now Gods created different cultures and civilizations at different places on earth. They lived together with humans as their teachers and rulers.

But Greys resented and hated humans for their creation by genetic engineering. There were other gods who wanted to destroy our race when their purpose for our creation was fulfilled. They didn't need us anymore. But the Gods living with us didn't want to destroy us. There was a battle here on earth after which all gods left our planet. Our enemy Gods took sides with reptilian ETs. Grays also took their side as they hate us. Reptilian ETs were at war with Nordic Gods. You can say some Nordic Gods betrayed and left Satan.

Their was a battle in space and enemy Gods aka Reptilian ETs and enemy Nordics won. So our Gods were forced to back off.

Now enemy Reptillians want to harvest our souls for energy. And Satan and other gods are protecting us.
Brother, mining gold is allegory for spiritual advancement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back