Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Another Fake Report about Nazism

sublimestatanist

Video (Length - 2:43 minutes): https://www.bitchute.com/video/Jn1Q2xNJGSXv/

I came across a news clip of "hate-speech' coming (yet again) from a fake representation of Satanism and Nazism.

I've seen a few other videos like this posted by others here. All the psyops out there are pure evil but they do speak volumes on how the enemy earnestly wants to corrupt and destroy nazi ideology. It seems the post WW2 propaganda/films weren't enough. They must no doubt feel threatened.

I heard a great statement somewhere recently that "in today's world it's easier to kill people than it is to control them."

I find it hard to believe how stupid people are, honestly. Most people are destroying themselves and know barely anything about anything useful like history/science/philosophy/etc let alone counter narratives. All the crap people think is food also infuriates me. No wonder people are always tired, sick and stressed out.

This is one crazy spiritual war but I'm glad we (collectively) found the greatest truth hidden in endless lies. I don't believe the means which we find it are solely intellectual or by chance. There is a greater knowing in our spirit/intuition than in our minds so long as we listen to it. It's no surprise most of us had an earlier appeal to paganism, metaphisics, the obscure, etc.

Let's keep fighting on and never doubt. I was once concerned that being blunt is rude and avoiding certain topics (politics, religion, etc) is common courtesy, save from family and close friends.

Never fall for these lies. Truth is nothing but truth (it's neither good nor bad), and justice should be delivered equal to any offence made.

I apologize for repeating things most people already know. I chalk it up to emotional venting. :)

I didn't see or hear anything regarding Nazism in that video clip. If it was related to Nazism, then it looked and sounded as if it was not mentioned. Maybe the "perpetrators" are Nazis, but there was no mention of it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back