Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Aura Goggles

of the true light

And glasses.

OK you can't see the different colors which would have been super cool but you can see the highlight of the aura around a body.

Could possibly be a good tool to convince those who do not believe in the spiritual such as Atheist's (kind of like how one can use Kirlian photography to prove the existence of the spiritual).

It's claimed that one can see spirits with them as well by ghost hunters.

Just ran across them and thought...ah, why not share the find.

Anyway:

https://officialauraglasses.com/

:ugeek:

This website screams:"scam" all the way to the name of the website.

NinRick said:
of the true light said:
Aquarius said:
My gosh you're naive.
Anyone can flame.

But can you explain why they would not work?

Lol, he is right, you are naive, even more than OWP.

He would also post bs like this just to waste people‘s time.
So...no explanation then?

It's simply BS because you say so?

I'll wait for you guys to enlighten me on the matter.

I'm more than open to it.

So far all you have done is insult me.

Ave Satanas.

Aquarius said:
of the true light said:
Aquarius said:
My gosh you're naive.
Anyone can flame.

Can you explain why they would?
In other words you don't know you just wanted to insult me.

The site explains everything.

Feel free to debunk it.

Hell, I'm even rooting for you!

of the true light said:
NinRick said:
of the true light said:
Anyone can flame.

So...no explanation then?

It's simply BS because you say so?

I'll wait for you guys to enlighten me on the matter.

I'm more than open to it.

So far all you have done is insult me.

Ave Satanas.

Im guessing strongly that this is scam. And to be honest if you could REALLY see the actual auras of people with it , itd be way more popular especially in the new age community of " spirituality and witchcraft" . Why would you waste your time and money on such a thing when you can develop your own astral senses and train them to be able to see auras?

Aquarius said:
of the true light said:
Aquarius said:
My gosh you're naive.
Anyone can flame.

I've been doing some thinking.

And, I believe I approached this topic wrong.

I should have asked your guys thoughts on it first before just spouting off as if it's legit even know I do believe it to be.

For that I take responsibility.

In the future I will try and approach things better and perhaps in return I will get more friendly responses.

Even if my idea's are stupid.

of the true light said:
Aquarius said:
of the true light said:
Anyone can flame.

I should have asked your guys thoughts on it first before just spouting off as if it's legit even know I do believe it to be.

In the future I will try and approach things better and perhaps in return I will get more friendly responses.

Ive watched a couple videos and reviews of people trying it out. And let me tell you, they were delusional as fuck 🤣.
They kept affirming that they could see things with it... when there was absolutely nothing at all. Dont waste your time with this, theres a reason they arent polular and nobody cares about them. Develop your own astral senses instead. Heck, even CCTV footage displays paranormal activities better than this shit🤣.

Maxine herself said that one exercise you can do is sticking out your hand in a dark background and allow yourself to see the aura of your hand. You can try that.

of the true light said:
Aquarius said:
of the true light said:
Anyone can flame.

Not to mention as you said that it cant show different colors, so you cant really discern the quality of someones " aura" even if it miraculously shows it and isnt just placebo effect scamming. For example if your aura is red for some reason and someone elses aura is green, you wont be able to see any color or quality EVEN if these stupid scams work which they will never will. Again, developing your own astral senses is the better option.

of the true light said:
Aquarius said:
of the true light said:
Anyone can flame.

You are fucking naive. Read the JoS, and stick to that. Power and abilities come from the soul.

NinRick said:
of the true light said:
Aquarius said:

You are fucking naive. Read the JoS, and stick to that. Power and abilities come from the soul.
You could have avoided the "fucking", it comes off as attacking.

NinRick said:
of the true light said:
Aquarius said:
My gosh you're naive.
Anyone can flame.

This dude was also just recommending people to eat nothing but meat and refusing to see how eating nothing but meat could possibly be bad in the following thread.

This doctor doesn't know his shit

Usually I'm very against saying someone is trolling or not if I don't know for certain, but, yea, this individual is posting shit exactly like OWP which seems to waste peoples time. Look at the reply to my post in the thread above, it's clearly just trying to waste time.

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
of the true light said:

You could have avoided the "fucking", it comes off as attacking.

Well, I am half German and half Russian, we are not exactly known for being nice in our speech, are we? :p

Lilac said:
NinRick said:
of the true light said:
Anyone can flame.

This dude was also just recommending people to eat nothing but meat and refusing to see how eating nothing but meat could possibly be bad in the following thread.

Usually I'm very against saying someone is trolling or not if I don't know for certain, but, yea, this individual is posting shit exactly like OWP which seems to waste peoples time. Look at the reply to my post in the thread above, it's clearly just trying to waste time.

Yeap, I very much agree with you here!

I'm not trying to waste anyone's time.

Nobody is forcing you to read my posts.

I do not have a gun to your head.

Sometimes I may post stuff that doesn't jive with you.

I understand that.

I was taught that anything is possible in this world so I take that Maxime seriously.

If I am wrong then explain to me why and I may try and retort, that's what makes things fun, plus I am an Aries if that makes any sense.

I love to discover things.

New things that I find or learn...sometimes maybe bunk sometimes maybe legit.

If you guys don't want me here I'll just go.

No sense in being your guy's punching bag. :(

And if you think I'm an infiltrator or something then watch my bitchute video's and then judge me.

The one's that the Joos haven't frozen anyway.

That is all that I have to say.

Lilac said:
NinRick said:
of the true light said:
Anyone can flame.

You know what...I'm not going anywhere.

I was just giving my point of view based on what I've learned be it right or wrong.

Did you even read it because I did make some valid points?

Like the sugar content of grains and fruits not being the same as they were when our gods were with us?

How the myth of eating just meat and eggs will somehow cause health problems is a lie.

It clears them up, thousands of people who have posted their experiences on his chat's agree.

And their doctors are left scratching their heads in bewilderment.

You guys trying to call me a fucking Joo like OWP when I fight tooth and nail against those fuckers.

I will double my RTR's this morning in response.

Ave Satanas!

of the true light said:
And glasses.

OK you can't see the different colors which would have been super cool but you can see the highlight of the aura around a body.
If you can only see the aura around people in white without any colours I can assure you will get bored of them in one day, seeing people's auras like this is not that big deal. What would be interesting is if you could see the colour of their aura at a certain time so you can figure out what emotional state they are in (happy, angry, sad, stressed, relaxed etc). The glasses, assuming that they genuinely are what is claimed, are interesting only as a small curiosity, but certainly I wouldn't spend $30 - $40 on them only to see same white aura around everyone, which you can easily see if you have meditated a bit on your clairvoyance, and you focus on the said person for 30 seconds - 1 minute, also being outside in sunlight makes it easier for some reason to see their aura. If you find these really attractive you can buy and test them yourself but certainly you shouldn't rely on any tools of objects if you want to seriously advance.

b617c1122c70feb2c0492a3802503d9d--four-eyes-x-rays.jpg

There are some rare immune system diseases with deadly symptoms that harm the entire body. And some of these are made worse by eating most foods. Look up Jordan Peterson and his daughter Mikhaila Peterson. Both of them have this and Mikhaila has it much worse. As a very young child, she had to have many different surgeries on her ankles and other joints because her immune system was killing and dissolving them, and she was very close to dying. Jordan also has many of the symptoms but he doesn't have it anywhere near as bad. Actually for most of his life he didn't have it that badly, but it has gotten enormously worse in the last several years.

Both of them are only able to eat meat and this allows them to not have any symptoms. And if they try to eat any vegetables or anything else, all of the symptoms come back again. And they can't even eat all kinds of meat I'm guessing because the factory farmed mass produced meat is containing bad things. Mikhaila is only able to eat lamb meat and nothing else. Jordan eats mostly lamb meat because that gives him the least problems, but he can also eat beef.

This is an extremely rare genetic disease that causes this problem and it is not yet understood all of the reasons for it. But it is a real thing and there probably are many other people who have this problem. So don't just be trying to shut this down or hide it just because you are ignorant and don't know about it, because this does save some people's lives who otherwise would have died in one of the most painful ways. This information needs to be available for the specific people who need it.

Also it would not be as unhealthy as it might seem like. A lot of people wonder about things like Vitamin C if you don't eat fruit. But meat actually does have some Vitamin C in it and research studies seem to show that the amount of time that Vitamin C lasts in a person's body is dependent on diet. People who eat a lot of bread and carbs, this is the fastest way to deplete all of the Vitamin C from the body. But people who do not eat any carbs and only eat meat, their Vitamin C level actually stays pretty constant at a healthy level. That is just one example, but meat is the food with the highest density of nutrients and does contain many vitamins.

I am not promoting this for everybody. And for almost everybody in the world, I am not promoting this. Everybody has their own things that they need to eat to be healthy, and things they shouldn't eat, and this is determined by their own DNA.

NinRick said:

Ironic statement coming from someone who gave money away to a kike. Maybe take a few steps back and see that you also make mistakes and note how instead of being roasted for being naive at times, instead people had a more supportive approach towards you, and nobody really started bitching at you for misjudging something or someone.

How about stop treating people like trash and start supporting other members the way you are supported by the community, and start giving a good example and educating people with a proper tone.

This dude literally took example from you, accepted this behavior as being okay and started venting his frustrations onto other members like you did here. This is the shit example you are giving to inexperienced/new members. I promise you I will make sure people who have a negative impact on the forums and the community are brought to light and addressed in full.

Do not at all compare yourself to Aquarius, he's stern but fair. You're just being a cunt for no reason. When you should be setting an example. I'm not angry at you, just disappointed.

Thank you for your comments guys...positive or negative.

I dug up some more info about them:

History and reviews: https://www.amazon.com/AURA-GLASSES-ADVANCED-METAPHYSICS-PRACTITIONERS/dp/B00SDUVZPI/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

More Reviews: https://www.amazon.com/AURA-GLASSES-ADVANCED-METAPHYSICS-PRACTITIONERS/product-reviews/B00SDUVZPI

Some reviews were good and some were bad.

I bet that these are just a type of polarized lenses that block most light but allow through light that is polarized in a certain way. And when light passes around somebody and some of it bounces off of them, this bends the light. The polarized lense is able to pass light that is bent in this specific way. This light is not the aura and it is not coming from the person, but it will look like an aura.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I bet that these are just a type of polarized lenses that block most light but allow through light that is polarized in a certain way. And when light passes around somebody and some of it bounces off of them, this bends the light. The polarized lense is able to pass light that is bent in this specific way. This light is not the aura and it is not coming from the person, but it will look like an aura.
That could very well be the case.

I'm pretty skeptical of them now to say the least.

You are supposed to mediate with them but they work on camera's?...doesn't make any sense.

In the future I'll try to avoid posting stupid stuff that pisses everyone off as it was never my intention.

I just wasn't thinking.

Now please excuse me as I have a thread to post about spirit boxes...kidding.

Dahaarkan said:
NinRick said:

Ironic statement coming from someone who gave money away to a kike. Maybe take a few steps back and see that you also make mistakes and note how instead of being roasted for being naive at times, instead people had a more supportive approach towards you, and nobody really started bitching at you for misjudging something or someone.

How about stop treating people like trash and start supporting other members the way you are supported by the community, and start giving a good example and educating people with a proper tone.

This dude literally took example from you, accepted this behavior as being okay and started venting his frustrations onto other members like you did here. This is the shit example you are giving to inexperienced/new members. I promise you I will make sure people who have a negative impact on the forums and the community are brought to light and addressed in full.

Do not at all compare yourself to Aquarius, he's stern but fair. You're just being a cunt for no reason. When you should be setting an example. I'm not angry at you, just disappointed.

You have a point, I need to work on being more professional. I just work a bit much rn, altho this is not really an excuse.

Aquarius said:
My gosh you're naive.

i know such tec is new an not as useful as developing ones own abilities, but in the feature their is more than likely going to be magitec,that amplifies our ability's an im looking forward to it, but i also know their is a lot of a** holes on the internet selling snake oil, but i am confident someday something like this will be invented by gentiles,an yes i know i used a fictional term magitec, but just imagine what the gods have

Smite said:
of the true light said:
Lilac said:

You know what...I'm not going anywhere.

I was just giving my point of view based on what I've learned be it right or wrong.

Did you even read it because I did make some valid points?

Like the sugar content of grains and fruits not being the same as they were when our gods were with us?

How the myth of eating just meat and eggs will somehow cause health problems is a lie.

It clears them up, thousands of people who have posted their experiences on his chat's agree.

And their doctors are left scratching their heads in bewilderment.

You guys trying to call me a fucking Joo like OWP when I fight tooth and nail against those fuckers.

I will double my RTR's this morning in response.

Ave Satanas!
Humans are hybivouous, we are meant to eat both meat and grains, if you eat only grains and vegetable like vegans, chances are you will become sick from lacking the neccesary nutrients that come with meat, calcium, fat, muscle building and strength all comes with eating meat. But if you eat only meat then it is vice versa you will lack the nutrients that comes with eating vegetables, such as vitamins A B C D. minerals and blood cleansing and blood cell building comes from eating vegetables. You will just be a unhealthy fat person due to only consuming fat from meat.

Balance diet is neccesary. Why should one avoid grains and vegetables, the sugar that comes from grains are natural sugar, they can only be dangerous to people with diebaties but for normal people that is fine.
Especially if you don't eat too much.
If you disagree with Dr. Berry's findings then challenge him in a chat my friend.

https://www.youtube.com/c/KenDBerryMD/videos

I have to be on the diet because I am prediabetic.

Other than that I am done with the topic.

Smite said:
of the true light said:
Smite said:
Humans are hybivouous, we are meant to eat both meat and grains, if you eat only grains and vegetable like vegans, chances are you will become sick from lacking the neccesary nutrients that come with meat, calcium, fat, muscle building and strength all comes with eating meat. But if you eat only meat then it is vice versa you will lack the nutrients that comes with eating vegetables, such as vitamins A B C D. minerals and blood cleansing and blood cell building comes from eating vegetables. You will just be a unhealthy fat person due to only consuming fat from meat.

Balance diet is neccesary. Why should one avoid grains and vegetables, the sugar that comes from grains are natural sugar, they can only be dangerous to people with diebaties but for normal people that is fine.
If you disagree with Dr. Berry's findings then challenge him in a chat my friend.

Of course that's what you should have said earlier, that you are prediabetic instead of pushing it on the forum as some sought of healthy diet that everyone should follow, if you are just doing it because you are prediabetic and not because some probably a jewish doctor says its fine then that's ok for you. Just do not totally cut grains from your food as you need them, there are low sugar rice on the market and others alternatives for diabetic people. my aunty has diabetics and she still eats rice and veggies.
He's not Jooish.

I said I was prediabetic in the prediabetic thread I guess you didn't read that?

No biggie.

Low carb vegies are great especially asparagus which is the lowest of them all.

I just don't believe it's necessary in the frequency that is normally promoted.

Dr. Berry once mentioned that one could just eat sardines for 15 years straight and need nothing else until then.

So it must not be as important as it's made out to be.

Smite said:
of the true light said:
Smite said:

And by the way I just went through your link and watched one of the videos out of curiosity and while it talks about proper diet for diebetic people and healthy diets it did not say you should only eat meat and eggs you say but to cut out high sugar products and sweeteners which causes diabetics this does not include fruits, vegetables and grains. as these dosnt cause diabetics
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323310
https://newsroom.clevelandclinic.org/2018/11/13/can-whole-grains-help-prevent-type-2-diabetes/
but artificial sweeteners do. So don't preach misinformation
Some people need only meat and eggs.

It's not an everybody type of thing. My point is that it is not harmful as proposed by the mainstream.

Most fruits have too much sugar and they aren't what they used to be when the gods were with us, the same with grains.

The body doesn't know the difference between the sugar of a fruit and the sugar of a donut, it's all sugar.

Some low carb fruit's are OK on keto like blueberries but in moderation.

Brother, you are giving me mainstream info and then charging me of misinformation.

The mainstream is controlled by the Joo companies and agencies...you should know that.

Some artificial sweeteners are OK like Stevia.

I would love to see you challenge Dr. Berry on one of his chats if you are up for it.

He knows more than I do about it all.

I will pay extra attention to them if so.

of the true light said:

It's not an everybody type of thing. My point is that it is not harmful as proposed by the mainstream.
You do not get nutrients from vegetables and fruits, how is that somehow good for you?

Eating only meat, which is mostly flesh meat nowadays will not give you all your body needs. Eggs are pretty good, but to eat only eggs for nutrients is still very one-sided.

I watched a video from him listing super foods according to him. He made good points about certain fish and meat products being rich in nutrients, eggs included, but eating only few items lacks variety which is something body needs. I mean, you probably won't die eating like that, but I doubt how optimal it is. Then again, when we look at your past, this is improvement, but why settle for just a bit better.

Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:

You do not get nutrients from vegetables and fruits, how is that somehow good for you?

Eating only meat, which is mostly flesh meat nowadays will not give you all your body needs. Eggs are pretty good, but to eat only eggs for nutrients is still very one-sided.

I watched a video from him listing super foods according to him. He made good points about certain fish and meat products being rich in nutrients, eggs included, but eating only few items lacks variety which is something body needs. I mean, you probably won't die eating like that, but I doubt how optimal it is. Then again, when we look at your past, this is improvement, but why settle for just a bit better.

There's no shame in a good debate Henu.

According to what I have learned carnivore is what is needed in some cases, mostly because of medical conditions.

He's been doing it for years and is perfectly healthy.

However, there is something called "keto chow" that is supposed to replace the minerals that are lacking in the carnivore diet. This is due to the soil which grows the animal feed not being what it originally was. Fish being the exception.

Personally, I just do keto and keep my carbs under 20 grams a day to lose fat and lower my A1C.

I do incorporate some vegetables though for example tonight I ate some jalapenos with my ground beef.

Keto and carnivore are the only diets that will effectively lower A1C without Joo pharma from what I have learned.

Funny enough, Dr. Berry recommends baking and putting egg shells in a blender to eat as they are packed with nutrients.

Man o' man...If people from here would go on his chats and bring these concerns up I would freaking pay to see that shit.

of the true light said:
According to what I have learned carnivore is what is needed in some cases, mostly because of medical conditions.

He's been doing it for years and is perfectly healthy.
Very situational considering the extreme lack of variety. I read about two persons having genetical disease on which they could eat carnivore just to get by. That makes sense. Your situation is self inflicted by poor choices (processed foods and lack of exercise). As a counter measure you went into another extreme.

There are many people doing weird lifestyle choices, some faring better than others. I've seen sick vegans and healthy vegans. The main difference being regular exercising between these two groups.

However, there is something called "keto chow" that is supposed to replace the minerals that are lacking in the carnivore diet. This is due to the soil which grows the animal feed not being what it originally was. Fish being the exception.
You could get the same nutrients from varied nutrition, and it costs less than processed mixes. Making your own is always more healthy as well.

Keto and carnivore are the only diets that will effectively lower A1C without Joo pharma from what I have learned.
It is more than about eating habits only. Healthy lifestyle includes exercising on a regular basis, which is something I mentioned earlier on the same subject in another topic. Adding exercise would be 1/3 or 1/2 of the solution. The rest coming from nutrition, and possibly getting enough recovery (sleep).

Henu the Great said:
Very situational considering the extreme lack of variety. I read about two persons having genetical disease on which they could eat carnivore just to get by. That makes sense. Your situation is self inflicted by poor choices (processed foods and lack of exercise). As a counter measure you went into another extreme.

I tired a low calorie diet with exercise for about 6 weeks and only lost about 12 pounds.

On this diet I've lost probably around 30 lbs in 6 weeks with no exercise so far and it keeps falling off.

There are many people doing weird lifestyle choices, some faring better than others. I've seen sick vegans and healthy vegans. The main difference being regular exercising between these two groups.

It's not weird to me, the PHD (proper human diet) is just the logical choice in my case.

You could get the same nutrients from varied nutrition, and it costs less than processed mixes. Making your own is always more healthy as well.

What do you mean by varied nutrition?

I do eat vegetables.

I just keep out the grain and rice because it is loaded with sugars.

It is more than about eating habits only. Healthy lifestyle includes exercising on a regular basis, which is something I mentioned earlier on the same subject in another topic. Adding exercise would be 1/3 or 1/2 of the solution. The rest coming from nutrition, and possibly getting enough recovery (sleep).

1 to 2 % of the solution for actual fat loss though. Diet is more important in that case than exercise. Exercise has it's place for other area's though. These are Dr. Berry's findings and it would make sense given that I exercised and ate low calorie for 6 weeks and barely lost anything and now it's falling off.

Smite said:
So youtube is not controlled by the joo right?

Does that mean Dr. Berry is Joo controlled?

No.

He goes against the Joo mainstream medical advice that advises a "balanced" diet.

Ok then like you said some people need to avoid sugar from grains if they are diabetics I didn't argue that, I even said they can look for zero sugar rice.

I looked up the rice you were talking about it's still loaded with carbs though.

The sources I posted are from true scientific findings, people eat rice everyday and nothing happens to them.

"True scientific findings" these day's also say that there is only one race too...the human race.

Only when you eat it too much does that it become risky. But you seem too into this meat and egg thing that you have refuse to learn

I'm not the only one which is why I encouraged you to chat on his vids.

I want to watch them prove you wrong, because you definitely aren't going to listen to me.

I don't have to challenge any doctor, we are both saying the same thing, cut out high sugar food and sweeteners which was what he said. Eat low sugar grains like basmati rice,

Too hi in carbs though.

you can choose to eat some certain fruits if you want. My aunty who is diabetic eats basmati rice with vegetables and nothing happens to her.

And she's going to stay diabetic too.

PHD reverses it.

But your just promoting meat and eggs like it is a healthy diet when everyone knows we need a balance diet. studies also shows that artificial sweeteners increases the chance of diabetics. I dont know why I end up talking to people who refuse to see this truth in what am saying. It's like an enforced argument. You can do what ever you want don't just try to promote it

Yesa massa!

Right away massa!

Smite said:
Like they said you are so naive, I see it now.
eat sardines for 15 years, what rubbish.
You know what? why doesn't he try it for one year and then tell you how it is before you conclude. Don't be a dumbass please
Anyway I have said my part. You can do what you want.
Sardines are a super food and have practically everything we need, he explains why here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ShscWIsRoE&ab_channel=KenDBerryMD

of the true light said:
First I have to make it clear that we are talking about two different things at this point.

I am talking about health and fitness, and you are talking about losing weight (and fat?), as fast as possibly specifically.

That being said, when you talk about losing fat and weight with your current method and considering this huge success denying other methods, it makes sense. You changed the setting so that the main fuel source for your body is now fat, of which you have plenty available. With that premise, yes, huge success, I do agree.

What I do not agree is that you deny that exercising is as important as other aspects for health, which are: Nutrition, exercising and recovery. All of these three together are equally important.

When I mentioned exercising being half or one third of the solution, I said it from the perspectice of being healthy and fit. Losing fat adn weight as fast as possible is a method to increase health when one has been overweight. It is not health per se.

I already listed multiple positives about exercising on another thread, and I should add that fit people can handle more bioelectricity. One key component for us Spiritual Satanists.

Disregarding exercising because it does not help you in fat loss to the extent you are now losing is not productive to your long term mental and physical health. Exercising can be almost any kind, and every method has its own skillset which keeps the mind active and sharpened in its own way on top of the physical benefits.

And to your specific situation about exercising I would also like to mention that 6 weeks is an awful short period of measure. That is one and half months. Many meaningful changes in physique take many months minimum, and long term gains are made in years. Endurance athletes grow over a decade minimum, for example.

Further, when you mention concrete numbers, in this case exercising being responsible for 1-2% of fat loss, that is highly situational. Issuing a blanket statement without any regard to circumstances is not a very good idea as it does not mean it would be true to anyone else other than in the situation when it was tested. That being said, do you have a research paper on that? I am interested about it outside of this discussion. Also, the numbers you mentioned regarding exercising seem very dubious to me because those who practice physical exercising have increased their metabolic rate. In other words, they consume more calories just by being idle compared to one who does not exercise.

Lastly, I would not use terms such as “proper human diet” when you have only begun your learning about the subject. Some more key things to take into account: Different body types response differenttly to different things, everyone needs a balanced nutrition regardless of their composition, exercising and all of its implications on health, both physical and mental and the list goes.

So I kindly ask you to stop parroting what a man says on a video and start questioning all the things you learn. Including the things that you initially agree upon. The best way to learn is to compose material from as many resources as possible, not just one or two. Furthermore, practical application on yourself and seeing what others do in the practical sense will fulfill the picture even more.

To your question, what is varied diet. Basically having a multitude of sources for carbohydrates, fats and protein. As there are multiple different forms of fats, so are there protein and carbohydrates and not each of these function in the same manner.

I got the picture that you are into meat & egg eating mainly because that is what you seemed to promote, not taking into account that for a human to prosper that is not the way to go. Same goes with the statement of eating sardines for 15 years. Please, use critical thinking. Having multitude of minerals in one food item does not mean one should only eat one thing forever or “15 years”, even when someone says it technically can be done due to the food item being rich in minerals.

Smite said:
Pls do not say my aunty will stay diabetic, although diabetics has no cure do not use that word.

Diabetes can be completely reversed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR2ksqDy5os&ab_channel=KenDBerryMD

Feel free to share the video with her. )

I only used her as an example to show that basmati rice is safe for diabetic people but your are too delusional, and keeps challenging me when all I did was try to help so you see the importants if balanced food. You first talked about sugar now your talking of carbs, are we talking about diabetics here or weight loss, your just confusing yourself and acting naive.

Carbohydrates, sugars...ultimately the same thing.

With the way you are talking it seems if someone told you to eat shit as a form of healthy you would say ok
Keep eating only sardines then, because doctor b said so, who needs balanced diet.
We should all return back to the cave times were they eat only meat and fish.

It's called the Proper Human Diet because that is what we as humans originally ate.

He was just making a point about how one could eat sardines for 15 years and be fine.

I don't think anyone is actually interested in doing that unless it's absolutely necessary for some reason.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back