Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

1 year

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
It has been 1 year on the forums and as a SS for me, tomorrow is the day when I logged on to the forums, but I dedicated in May.

Since I was little, I was deeply interested in and in love with the occult, but when I mentioned this to my mother, she scared me with "hell" and "god", so this interest pretty much died from my childhood since then.
After this tho I also had some "satanic" moments in my childhood, I remember just joking around with that stuff, one example of this is when I told my religion teacher that I have decided to join Satan, I was just joking, and she just looked at me freaked out :lol:

When I was 11, I started exploring more about different religions, and the occult again, well at that time I actually searched for the proof that meditation and the occult are evil, so I could be at peace in xianity. I came across Light Yagami's YouTube channel SpiritualSnism, and I really enjoyed the energy of the videos, even if I was xian at the time. I remember watching the videos over and over again.

As I was intrigued with her channel, I started reading a bit of the JoS website. I didn't read much actually at that time, I let it just sit in my mind for some time. There were some "friends" holding me back.
I always kept coming back to JoS tho, even if I was xian the whole time. One time I just decided to read the Exposing Christianity section, and at this time I was in contact with one xian theologian. When I asked him to explain to me some things mentioned on Exposing Christianity and some contradictions and mistakes in the bible, his answer was "Are you searching for an excuse to stop believing in the bible?"

His answer just motivated me more to research more outside of the bible. And so I did, researched, dedicated, and got experiences with Satan and the Gods after the dedication.

Since then, it has been an awesome experience, I hope I'll advance more and do so much more for the JoS as time goes by.
Hail Satan!

Congratulations, Serbon. I also joined 1 year ago (a little over a year ago). I joined on April 3, 2021. You're definitely an inspiration, you're also like this most amazing, and talented bundle of joy.

May you prosper for many more years to come and grow and evolve and become a god yourself. You're a light, like a star, that burns bright in the sky, even when the Sun is up.

Happy anniversary to you, Serbon! And good luck in further advancing. You are an inspiration for others and has a lot of potential here.

Hail Satan!

Keep going forward brother, your dedication to the cause is inspiring!

May Perun's bolts light your way forward to even greater hights!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!

Serbon said:
Happy anniversary Serbon! :D :D :D
May you reach 1000th anniversaries. ;)

I wish I could have responded here sooner but I have been busy with some good changes in my life. :mrgreen:

I am very, very happy when people say that my videos brought them in JoS. I feel proud of myself and like I have truly given something to Satan and the Gods. I feel like this is my purpose in this life, I feel it in my soul (the need to help spread the truth about our Gods).

I remember all the interesting experiences I had when I had first started meditating consistently (as I did the dedication ritual when I was 13 but I took meditating seriously almost 10 years later). Someone may say that these 10 years (when I knew the truth but didn't meditate) were a waste but I beg to differ. I did learn from my mistakes and the fact that I eventually started and didn't stop, is something to be proud of.

I don't know how your own path is unfolding but I personally had some serious blockages from past lives, and I had this great need to keep doing the munka meditation with different affirmations each time (for certain situations I had to use the same affirmation for 2 and even 3 40-days workings with munka).

I don't know if you've tried this meditation yet. It's in the "Advanced" section, and indeed it's a good challenge to overcome the negative emotions (sadness, anger etc) that this meditation will most likely bring to the surface.

Either way, I am excited for you as the path of spiritual Satanism is truly the kind that you can ONLY move upwards. Even if you seem to stay stagnant at times, you are still evolving.

Also, although our dearest High Priestess Maxine no longer posts in the forums, there are many invaluable posts she has published in the past, and High Priest HoodedCobra also posts incredible information about meditation, the state of this world and so much more information about so many subjects. With other honorable members of JoS posting as well, it seems like this is one of the best period to be an SS and to be educated from our forums and our dedicated Brothers and Sisters in Satan. :D

I am happy for you and I do believe that all of us will find our purpose through spiritual Satanism, through our Gods and through meditating. Even if it seems impossible in the beginning, or things don't work in our favor, I could really write a book of all the incredible things that have happened in my life. Even the mere fact that our Gods EXIST and that Satan can hear us whenever we talk to him, is such a beautiful thing... to know that we are not alone, and that there's really someone out there who cares about us and who can see into our hearts and see who we really are. No misunderstandings, no need to be ashamed about past or future mistakes. We just need to keep trying and we will get better, step by step. :)

Also, since you're new I assume you haven't read this article by HP HoodeedCobra, where he analyzes the Satanic lyrics of a well-known song (Hotel California): https://web.archive.org/web/20160426074132/http://josministries.prophpbb.com:80/topic6145.html
This might seem irrelevant, but I believe it's a beautiful sermon to share.

That sermon was posted in the old forums. It's a shame, how many sermons disappeared because of the enemy's attacks, yet we are still here and we WILL be here until the Gods join our side here, on Eatth. :D :mrgreen:

So, keep going strong Serbon! This path is long, beautiful and it is our home. It is where we belong. Even if someone has doubts about it, the more one meditates, the clearer it will be.

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back