Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Internet is Shrinking

MrIntrepid

Credit to Truthstream Media on Youtube for pointing this out;

Google anything

Note the number of results you get

Go to the last page, which will probably not go beyond page 50

Look at the number of results again

I've repeated this on Google and Ecosia, while having observed the same being done on Bing. I assumed it was some kind of bug at first but no, all mainstream search engines have all of their results limited to about 50 pages now when you used to be able to go on for hundreds of pages. This is on the heels of DuckDuckGo coming out as Google Lite so while this isn't totally confirmed yet I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that all searches have now been limited only to tailored results.

Tailored results, and billions of people using the servers costs money; reducing it down to what (((it))) considers a good enough number of pages saves money. One wonders quite how it managed to become so big and rich. Tight-fisted, perhaps?

FancyMancy said:
Tailored results, and billions of people using the servers costs money; reducing it down to what (((it))) considers a good enough number of pages saves money. One wonders quite how it managed to become so big and rich. Tight-fisted, perhaps?

I wouldn't doubt that saving money has something to do with it given who's behind these organizations. A kike could have a million dollars and still be unable to resist picking up every bubblegum covered penny they come across on the sidewalk. Not sure what exactly the reasoning is behind the change but the benefit being more ignorant people is a pretty decent clue.

I remember being able to search for information on summoning Daemons back when I was sixteen on Google and the first entry that came up was the JoS. Now even when I specifically type 'Joy of Satan' it is no longer the first entry. With a search relating to Satanism I don't even know how far down the results the website is now. In the immediate I'm just irritated that it's harder to find opinions out of the mainstream now. Same bullshit they did on Youtube with their astroturf policy regarding 'trustworthy' media.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back