Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I WAS A JEW ALL ALONG I INFILTRATED AND I DECIEVED YOU ALL

It is good we can call this a day now, and henceforth there will be no more time wasted on the likes of you.

Good riddance.

Hail Satan!

One Wire Phenomenon said:
10 out of 10 points for infiltrating

Even Cobra can admit to that

Goodbye

Bye, enjoy your life, your race will soon be totally annihilated.

Spending a lot of time on long topics that majority of members didn't read

Asking a lot of questions that majority of new members would ask

Giving copy-paste answers from main site to obvious questions, wich helped spreading the info

Revealing yourself, so nobody would blame an important member for being too paranoic or that our forum censor people for no reason

Thanks for making clear once again why HP Maxine allowed mageson to be a clergy member

All you ever did was write long posts that sounded like nonsensical rambling, so nothing of value was lost anyway.

Only damage you ever did here was that you wasted server space with your garbage.

Larissa666 said:
All you ever did was write long posts that sounded like nonsensical rambling, so nothing of value was lost anyway.

Only damage you ever did here was that you wasted server space with your garbage.
Like what was the point of this? Making people waste their time? Lol like seriously this was not going to stop anyone from doing Rtrs and meditating... they litteraly have no clue how to stop us lol

It doesn't make sense to me. If he is a jew with the purpose of infiltrating, why would he expose himself all of a sudden?
What if he was forced to write that by some uniformed thugs?

I WAS A JEW ALL ALONG I INFILTRATED AND I DECIEVED YOU ALL
Lel. You brought JoSM to its knees, shot it in its head from behind, and burnt it while it slumped down. Then you wiped your arse with its ashes. Great. 10/00.

Bunny said:
But what about all the trouble you through to write those lengthy posts... you are the real loser here...
No-one read through all of them anyway!

Larissa666 said:

waits for OWP to return and "Psych! Not really, dudes!"... :roll:

There is not a single person here who respected you or took you seriously. We only pretended to just to be polite. You have always been just a worthless joke.

Get out of this forum this is not a forum for Jews like you.

Goodbye

You can gloat about your victory, but all you really did was prove that Satan's people really tried to help you when you suffered from a multitude of problems, real or imagined.

It is also clear to me that you are not a professional disinformation agent, and your life is probably a wreck. Any serious troll would have done much more damage. All you have succeeded in doing is making yourself a target, on top of all the other problems.

It does not matter if you are simply confused or under attack at this point. You have wasted too much time and made little progress on the problems you described. There is nothing anyone else should say to you. You are better off reading the mountains of text already provided.

If all of your autistic screechings and outbursts were not enough to dissuade some from trying to help you, this has been a true mark of shame.

I remember when another member posted that pic of you on here and called you a Jew guess he was right about you after all lol.

You didn’t infiltrate shit dumb ass. You didnt make it to any key position, no one believed any of your dumb shit you tried to spread about “loving your parasites” you weirdo.

Lol all you did was waste time. Too dumb of a jew to do any thing close to “damage” or whatever.

It's ridiculous. You were one of the few imbeciles here from the very beginning and every time I saw you I said "that idiot again".

you average 5 long ass posts a day, most of them long ones, in which you pretend to follow a story, ie, “my illness...etc” “my experience...etc”

other posts are arguing with members here. to have the time to write all that, pretending to be something you’re not, maintaining coherency in your monologues, shows how fucked in the head you are

Goodbye
Thank you for all the grammar mistakes you found and posted from the JoS websites.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53222&start=200
You will have helped the JoS become better than ever. I hope you can live with that. :cool:

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=346297 time=1650388299 user_id=346]

Goodbye
Thank you for all the grammar mistakes you found and posted from the JoS websites.
You will have helped the JoS become better than ever. I hope you can live with that. :cool:

They will come back, saying they were having an episode of whatever, and that they're not actually kikes. Or make an another account and resume the trolling in another form.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=346268 time=1650384956 user_id=21286]

Goodbye

You can gloat about your victory, but all you really did was prove that Satan's people really tried to help you when you suffered from a multitude of problems, real or imagined.

It is also clear to me that you are not a professional disinformation agent, and your life is probably a wreck. Any serious troll would have done much more damage. All you have succeeded in doing is making yourself a target, on top of all the other problems.

It does not matter if you are simply confused or under attack at this point. You have wasted too much time and made little progress on the problems you described. There is nothing anyone else should say to you. You are better off reading the mountains of text already provided.

If all of your autistic screechings and outbursts were not enough to dissuade some from trying to help you, this has been a true mark of shame.

Im a bit scared and disappointed at the same time that i tried to help such a psychotic little shit. Even though in the back of my mind something kept telling me he was a very sad excuse for a troll. I really dont understand the amount of psychopathy and insensitivity people can have. Thanks to him im traumatized now🥲

I literally went ahead and wrote paragraphs of advice for this creature? I should stop being naive 🙃

Ol argedco luciftias said:
There is not a single person here who respected you or took you seriously. We only pretended to just to be polite. You have always been just a worthless joke.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goodbye

So what, are you proud of yourself now? Okay then let me clap for you because this is the only achievement you will ever have in your sad excuse of a life. I kinda did see this coming, so i guess you forgot to put a minus before your rating of yourself , mister " - 10/ 10". You will never be missed. And neither we nor will any benevolent being in the Universe help you when your life is in deep shit. Go fuck yourself with the same flower you " saw" in one of your "meditations" while me and the others hail Satan. 😊😇🖕🏻

AgainstAllAuthority said:
It doesn't make sense to me. If he is a jew with the purpose of infiltrating, why would he expose himself all of a sudden?

You haven't been here that long yet, so it might be new to you.

This often happens, then purposely coming here to waste peoples time endlessly, only to realize they aren't getting the reaction they desire and thus they oust themselves in a vain attempt to validate themselves and pretend to themselves all the time they wasted accomplished something for them.

Not to mention we have the RTR schedule on going right now. Jews are some of the most erratic and illogical things on Earth when it comes down to it, with the RTR schedule it exposes them and makes them act out all the more than usual.

It breaks their programming like a software bug quite literally in many cases. Very often it happened that jews on the forum had random outbursts or random self admittance all of a sudden during the RTR.

Don't let your own paranoia confuse yourself into sympathizing for this creature. The fact this thought came to mind for you shows you've let it influence you too much with its bullshit over these months it has been here.

This creature hasn't done anything which would make any sort of those thugs find him and force him to write anything on the forum.

No agency cares about the random nonsense he posted here, nothing he posted was of any value or revealed anything of import or use whatsoever, it is only a part of its routine to waste peoples time with its self important screeching.

Don't let yourself be influenced by such individuals, or waste any time thinking on them, that is exactly what such a creature hopes to achieve. Even better to this sort of creature if he can make you turn away from the JoS due to confusion taking root within your mind.

It is a good thing when these kinds of creatures expose themselves openly like this, makes it so this sort of irrelevant nonsense can be done with ever so sooner.

Hail Satan!

Stormblood said:
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=346297 time=1650388299 user_id=346]

Goodbye

They will come back, saying they were having an episode of whatever, and that they're not actually kikes. Or make an another account and resume the trolling in another form.

Don't worry, with how recognizable this creature is, it is easily identified. Likely will never see the light of day on the forum, even if they make a hundred alt accounts to try and keep posting.

Oh I guess Blitzkreig's advice to use Thurisaz to destroy a negative entity worked lol since the parasite is himself.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70781
So good that he exposed himself.

What a shame. If you're not a Gentile then you're not worth helping, but at least other Gentiles who come here might benefit from all of the kind advice that was wasted on you.

VoiceofEnki said:
AgainstAllAuthority said:

You haven't been here that long yet, so it might be new to you.

This often happens, then purposely coming here to waste peoples time endlessly, only to realize they aren't getting the reaction they desire and thus they oust themselves in a vain attempt to validate themselves and pretend to themselves all the time they wasted accomplished something for them.

Not to mention we have the RTR schedule on going right now. Jews are some of the most erratic and illogical things on Earth when it comes down to it, with the RTR schedule it exposes them and makes them act out all the more than usual.

It breaks their programming like a software bug quite literally in many cases. Very often it happened that jews on the forum had random outbursts or random self admittance all of a sudden during the RTR.

Don't let your own paranoia confuse yourself into sympathizing for this creature. The fact this thought came to mind for you shows you've let it influence you too much with its bullshit over these months it has been here.

This creature hasn't done anything which would make any sort of those thugs find him and force him to write anything on the forum.

No agency cares about the random nonsense he posted here, nothing he posted was of any value or revealed anything of import or use whatsoever, it is only a part of its routine to waste peoples time with its self important screeching.

Don't let yourself be influenced by such individuals, or waste any time thinking on them, that is exactly what such a creature hopes to achieve. Even better to this sort of creature if he can make you turn away from the JoS due to confusion taking root within your mind.

It is a good thing when these kinds of creatures expose themselves openly like this, makes it so this sort of irrelevant nonsense can be done with ever so sooner.

Hail Satan!

Thank you for taking the time to explain. It makes sense now. I wasn't expecting them to play such idiotic games.

FancyMancy said:
waits for OWP to return and "Psych! Not really, dudes!"... :roll:
That's what I was thinking. He could have tried to post this to test what members believe about him, or maybe got his account hacked (which is unlikely). Anyway there is no return given the opinions above about him lol. I remember how bad SouthernWhiteGentile was criticized for posting that image which he claimed it was him.

Goodbye
Steinberg is it you? If you are really a jew and tried to infiltrate then all you managed to do was to waste memeber's time, nothing major. Even the translations you did, they will eventually be verified by a native before being posted on a proper website so if you attempted to corrupt them, it was in vain.

Goodbye

That's a 1 in 10 however because zero attainments have been made through this. So I guess you spent about 2 years achieving nothing really. So it can't be called infiltration, maybe it can be called trolling.

Still due to your general character, whether or not you are "really" a jew, or just seeking attention or validation or whatever, is yet another question that has no purpose like many others you have issued.

Regardless I am still very proud of the community and our fellows who have treated you like a human being, showing how far community between Gentiles and SS can go. We evolved in encouragement, understanding etc.

I have sometimes read things directed at you by some SS, and questioned myself how helpful and kind some people are, which only gave me more motivation.

It doesn't appear you have cost us anything in particular but rather any "cost" came at a rapid evolving rate. If you were treated this way, I am confident any real SS will grow tremendously around a loving community, which you as a jew will never have. Lol...

The Alchemist7 said:
Steinberg is it you? If you are really a jew and tried to infiltrate then all you managed to do was to waste memeber's time, nothing major. Even the translations you did, they will eventually be verified by a native before being posted on a proper website so if you attempted to corrupt them, it was in vain.

Please do this, just in case Steinberg was adding strange things and making Berg tier translations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back