Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions about Kundalini and visualizing

FierySoul

1. How can i know, when i can start raising Kundalini serpent? To do it safely, there should be no obstacles for it. So how can i know, there is clear path for Kundalini and i can start raising it by doing Kundalini yoga?

2. When chakra is not spinning, i should visualize it like a pyramid or cone? If like a pyramid, then it counts i was visualizing chakras for entire time like cones?

3. Should i visualize heart chakra like this (1) or this (2)? Again, if i was visualising this chakra like the other number than i should, it still counts?
20220418-071107.jpg

Bean123 said:
1. How can i know, when i can start raising Kundalini serpent? To do it safely, there should be no obstacles for it. So how can i know, there is clear path for Kundalini and i can start raising it by doing Kundalini yoga?

2. When chakra is not spinning, i should visualize it like a pyramid or cone? If like a pyramid, then it counts i was visualizing chakras for entire time like cones?

3. Should i visualize heart chakra like this (1) or this (2)? Again, if i was visualising this chakra like the other number than i should, it still counts?
20220418-071107.jpg
1. When xou open the main 7 chakras you can start doing kundalini yoga

2. When a pyramid spins, then there's a cone

3. Number 2

Serbon said:
Bean123 said:

3. Number 2
I did meditations for opening soul, but i don't think chakras are totally opened, because i don't have a sense of lightness. So i guess i will work still on them. But what about hatha yoga, how can i know my spine is flexible or strong enough, to start doing kundalini yoga? Because i think, not only chakras are important.
Thank you in advance

Bean123 said:
Serbon said:
Bean123 said:

3. Number 2
I did meditations for opening soul, but i don't think chakras are totally opened, because i don't have a sense of lightness. So i guess i will work still on them. But what about hatha yoga, how can i know my spine is flexible or strong enough, to start doing kundalini yoga? Because i think, not only chakras are important.
Thank you in advance
Keep doing the Opening The Soul meditations, also do void meditation, AoP, and clean your aura every day. Also do breathing excercises and hatha yoga, you don't need to do perfect hatha yoga to be able to do kundalini yoga.

Serbon said:
3. Number 2
_________

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
''1 is the correct way. Other than that, you do not have to stick too much to these things. Just imagine them and go ahead and work on them. If you imagine it in any other way it's not going to do major wrong. You can also imagine chakras as a vortex.''
Source

Bean123 said:
Serbon said:
Bean123 said:

3. Number 2
Thank you in advance

Start with Hatha yoga, don’t over do it tho.
Go as far as you feel comfortable with, do not force anything.
Then do Kundalini yoga, you know the breathing Yoga. Start with a small amount of reps first and build it up over time.

Work daily on your chakras and aura, learning how to direct energy within your soul is also a very good idea.

Serbon said:
Bean123 said:

20220418-071107.jpg

3. Number 2
Are you sure it wasnt 1? For example in Ingwaz rune its clearly shaped like a yoni in number one...im not sure if ingwaz and the heartchakra have anything to do with each other but im certain ive seen heart chakra a lot as number 1

BlackEagle666 said:
Serbon said:
3. Number 2
_________

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
''1 is the correct way. Other than that, you do not have to stick too much to these things. Just imagine them and go ahead and work on them. If you imagine it in any other way it's not going to do major wrong. You can also imagine chakras as a vortex.''
Source

His 2 and Cobra's 1 are the same

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Are you sure it wasnt 1? For example in Ingwaz rune its clearly shaped like a yoni in number one...im not sure if ingwaz and the heartchakra have anything to do with each other but im certain ive seen heart chakra a lot as number 1
Both are okay.

Henu the Great said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Both are okay.
Oh. Alright then thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back