Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

''Seinfield''

Taurus

i used to enjoy this tv show a long time ago but now i realize all it is is sick jewish humor. the show is about a group of jews(i think kramer is italian but he rolls with the tribe)who go around ruining everyone lives they come into contact with and having some nonchalant humor about it. like the main characters lack all empathy for others and they ruin a mans bushiness in one episode, or send other into psychiatric clinic in another. in the final episode of seinfield the jews travel outside of their HQ(new york) and get charged by gentiles for video recording a man getting carjacked and laughing about it. while they sit in the jail cell remorseless and still joking. this is jewish humor everyone. maybe the final episode is their ''predictive programming'' about how their entire race will one day be charged for the crimes.

Taurus said:
i used to enjoy this tv show a long time ago but now i realize all it is is sick jewish humor. the show is about a group of jews(i think kramer is italian but he rolls with the tribe)who go around ruining everyone lives they come into contact with and having some nonchalant humor about it. like the main characters lack all empathy for others and they ruin a mans bushiness in one episode, or send other into psychiatric clinic in another. in the final episode of seinfield the jews travel outside of their HQ(new york) and get charged by gentiles for video recording a man getting carjacked and laughing about it. while they sit in the jail cell remorseless and still joking. this is jewish humor everyone. maybe the final episode is their ''predictive programming'' about how their entire race will one day be charged for the crimes.
Pointless humour, poop jokes( jews have fascination with defacation .... sick fucks) , insensitive overly offensive jokes, all humour like this especially very weird and broken gen Z humour from what i see is all jewish traits. I stopped watching youtube memes a lot when i realized that in actuality these memes arent even funny. Theyre just schizophrenic. Same with the show you mentioned.

Yep same here. I watched the whole season years ago thinking it was a well written show. Now when I see it pop up on social media I can't stand it. I'm actually wondering if the race awakening rituals had something to do with this. Now when ever I see a TV show or movie, i pick up every subliminal message and it annoys me so much I simply can't watch things anymore.

It's like once you see it you can't unsee it.

It's only fiction! Just like the dancing israelis! Not real at all!

From what I have seen, all comedy is jewish. In the Big Bang Theory, Howard jokes sarcastically about a comedian being jewish, then Bernadette said she thinks most of them are jewish, which Howard obviously knew. Friends certainly is jewish. Just look at any of the names in the credits of programmes and films, then you'll know how the jew has been poisoning people. Based on the behind-the-scenes things for Friends, the writers are shit. They don't know how to make Humans laugh; they test it with a live audience (and canned laughter), and if a joke falls flat, they make something else up on the spot - and the live audience laughs robotically ignoring the fact that "the moment has passed" and "it's not funny the second time", etc., not to mention taking the piss out of serious and important things.

I used to watch that show and thought it had some funny scenes and characters. It's very shallow and childish though. Adults acting like children with certain hangups etc. A waste of time.

xlnt said:
I used to watch that show and thought it had some funny scenes and characters. It's very shallow and childish though. Adults acting like children with certain hangups etc. A waste of time.
In my estimation, that's the jew, taking the piss out of Humans on our Planet. It's also the way the jew has stupefied Humans, so as to also take the piss out of us. It's a double-edged sword, and as we know the jew plays both sides...

FancyMancy said:
xlnt said:
In my estimation, that's the jew, taking the piss out of Humans on our Planet. It's also the way the jew has stupefied Humans, so as to also take the piss out of us. It's a double-edged sword, and as we know the jew plays both sides...

yeah i agree.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back