Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The people we care about.

MercuryWisdom

I just can't help but think about the future when religions start to die off.

It is the only way I can cope with so much shit going around us. People are praying and begging for their death and decay. People are cursing themselves. Friends and family celebrate jewish-invented holidays. Starving themselves and offering animal sacrifices to a jewish god. This is basically Ramadan then Eid.

I just have people I care about. My mother and my best friend. My family and friends. I just wish they get to know the truth before it's too late. I wish they become free of all of this prison the jews have put on us. I wish they can think again. I wish we can celebrate pagan holidays happily with each other. Holidays that bless us and make us truly happy in body and soul.

My mom knows I am an SS. She keeps saying that as much as I am such a good person you have a problem that is so bad and that is my satanism. She thinks I am deluded and stupid. She keeps praying I return to the jewish god before I die. It pains me really. I wish she can look to me in the future and say I was right. I want her to become proud because I stuck to the truth when no one did. Even herself harrased me and humiliated me for my beliefs. I love my mom so much and she is really my gaurdian.

My girl best friend knows I am an SS. She accepts me as I am. But she keeps saying she is afraid for me. She is afraid I would end up wrong and suffer and get tortured eternally. She says that because she cares about me she wishes I return to the jewish god. She has good intentions and she doesn't wish me to suffer because she cares about me. But she doesn't understand anything. She doesn't want to think and is trapped by dogma. She thinks the reason I am an SS or care about the occult or witchcraft is because I have psychological issues. Or because I am naive. I care about her and I love my best friend so much. I wish she can see that I was right and I want her to be proud that I went against the whole world for the truth. Even when she didn't believe me and no one else would.

I just need some hope. After we win will my wishes come true? How long would it take to make the people I care about free and proud of me? Will they ever know the truth? Will they survive or would they choose their death and the jewish god?

Just some of my thoughts I wanted to express to my SS brothers and sisters.

Have you done final rtr etc. on them? If not, then that would help. Remember to clean afterwards.

Henu the Great said:
Have you done final rtr etc. on them? If not, then that would help. Remember to clean afterwards.
Hey, Henu,

I haven't. But I think I cannot help them alone. They need to want to help themselves first.

The Gentile racial souls know the truth. It's unconscious, but I believe most souls know the truth and exactly what the jews have done. You see it slip out every once in a while from Gentiles which is hilarious. It used to happen to me when I was full xtard talking to a jewish "friend" on the internet every day. Every so often I would just get trance-like when I was tired and unconsciously say certain off the wall things that I look back on now and recognize as my soul showing its teeth to the jewish fiend I was talking to. I have no doubt he realized it even when I didn't. I bet it freaks them out

What's most important right now is that you protect yourself. You should avoid going further than you need to for people. One day we will have our society back, and Truth will once again be accepted everywhere. Remember that Truth is part of their souls, and they will be consciously standing strong with you in the truth whether that's in their current life or the next ones.

Like Henu said, if you have the time and energy to invest then you can focus the RTR into the souls of your loved ones. But I always suggest prioritizing yourself and your own health first.

mercury_wisdom said:
I just have people I care about. My mother and my best friend. My family and friends. I just wish they get to know the truth before it's too late.
When the abrahamic religions will officialy collapse, you will be in the position to tell your family and friends what they are telling you in this moment, and they will realize they were wrong. The only chance it can be `too late` for them to see is when we would lose this spiritual war with the jewish rabbis and the jewish occult elite, but then it would probably be too late for everyone, probably for us as well and all we could theoretically do in that moment is somewhat save ourselves from microchipping. But if we win then most people will eventually realize sooner or later. It will be even easier in your case because through yourself, your family and friends already have a clue about satanism and will be more likely to accept that is not as evil as christianity and islam taught them. Until then it might be better if you avoid discussing this matter with them alltogether. It might not take long until your mother will take you to the mosque or church for being `possessed by devil` or whatever she believes.

The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
I just have people I care about. My mother and my best friend. My family and friends. I just wish they get to know the truth before it's too late.
When the abrahamic religions will officialy collapse, you will be in the position to tell your family and friends what they are telling you in this moment, and they will realize they were wrong. The only chance it can be `too late` for them to see is when we would lose this spiritual war with the jewish rabbis and the jewish occult elite, but then it would probably be too late for everyone, probably for us as well and all we could theoretically do in that moment is somewhat save ourselves from microchipping. But if we win then most people will eventually realize sooner or later. It will be even easier in your case because through yourself, your family and friends already have a clue about satanism and will be more likely to accept that is not as evil as christianity and islam taught them. Until then it might be better if you avoid discussing this matter with them alltogether. It might not take long until your mother will take you to the mosque or church for being `possessed by devil` or whatever she believes.
Thank you for this. As for my mom. She already tried and failed when I was younger. She can't try to control me anymore as I am an adult. All she can do is try to belittle my beliefs.

mercury_wisdom said:

It is the only way I can cope with so much shit going around us. People are praying and begging for their death and decay. People are cursing themselves. Friends and family celebrate jewish-invented holidays. Starving themselves and offering animal sacrifices to a jewish god. This is basically Ramadan then Eid.

I just have people I care about. My mother and my best friend. My family and friends. I just wish they get to know the truth before it's too late. I wish they become free of all of this prison the jews have put on us. I wish they can think again. I wish we can celebrate pagan holidays happily with each other. Holidays that bless us and make us truly happy in body and soul.

My mom knows I am an SS. She keeps saying that as much as I am such a good person you have a problem that is so bad and that is my satanism. She thinks I am deluded and stupid. She keeps praying I return to the jewish god before I die. It pains me really. I wish she can look to me in the future and say I was right. I want her to become proud because I stuck to the truth when no one did. Even herself harrased me and humiliated me for my beliefs. I love my mom so much and she is really my gaurdian.

My girl best friend knows I am an SS. She accepts me as I am. But she keeps saying she is afraid for me. She is afraid I would end up wrong and suffer and get tortured eternally. She says that because she cares about me she wishes I return to the jewish god. She has good intentions and she doesn't wish me to suffer because she cares about me. But she doesn't understand anything. She doesn't want to think and is trapped by dogma. She thinks the reason I am an SS or care about the occult or witchcraft is because I have psychological issues. Or because I am naive. I care about her and I love my best friend so much. I wish she can see that I was right and I want her to be proud that I went against the whole world for the truth. Even when she didn't believe me and no one else would.

I just need some hope. After we win will my wishes come true? How long would it take to make the people I care about free and proud of me? Will they ever know the truth? Will they survive or would they choose their death and the jewish god?

frankly I'm scared for you because when my family found out I was SS they didn't welcome me and they put me in this situation (I played my best and it was the best possibility or my father would have killed me.). Please be more careful and defend yourself against them physically if necessary.

I don't want my family to get better, I want them to suffer for daring to restrain me and for doing this to me. I want them to suffer both physically and mentally. But this is not happening. they can still live their lives in a polyana mood but not me. At the end of the day, I'm the one who's restricted again, and that's just not fair. 😭
(Sorry, I'm a little emotional.)

(I apologize if there are any translation and spelling mistakes.)

mercury_wisdom said:

You are not a xian who sits in prayer hoping that some entity in the clouds will give you what you desire.

You are a Satanist. Breathe. Take control. This is YOUR life, this is YOUR family. Protect them, elevate them, liberate them.

You do not pray for, or hope for an outcome or a better life. You roll up your sleeves and you take the reins of your life and write your own destiny, and that of those around you. Don't just "hope" that things will turn out how you want, make your desires manifest.

You can do it!

I know how you feel, my family is xian, and it is very tiring to cope with all the insanity and the negative energy that they attract, specially on these holidays. I can only imagine how worse your situation must be.

Besides what has already been suggested, have you considered doing workings to wake them up? I haven't tried this yet, so I wouldn't be able to tell exactly how this would manifest, but I think a good Runic combo would be Ur + Ansuz + Wunjo. I will be doing this one soon.

mercury_wisdom said:
Henu the Great said:
Hey, Henu,

I haven't. But I think I cannot help them alone. They need to want to help themselves first.
Yes, you can.

You are not worthless and you should not undervalue your importance along with what you can achieve.

Hoping or wishing for better will not change a thing, but action does. Furthermore, they are not free to choose, they are mostly living out whatever influences they are bound to. Think about it.

Henu the Great said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Henu the Great said:
Hey, Henu,

Yes, you can.

You are not worthless and you should not undervalue your importance along with what you can achieve.

Hoping or wishing for better will not change a thing, but action does. Furthermore, they are not free to choose, they are mostly living out whatever influences they are bound to. Think about it.

This can be useful. I've got an idea. Put a person under your will or influence to read and understand our information. This does not guarantee that the person in question will join us but it does guarantee that he/she understands what we have to say.

Why is this necessary? Because many people refuse to study and examine things.

Work on one person at a time. Don't tell them that you put a spell on them or anything else because they will get scared and you will get into trouble.

Another important thing, only proceed with this after you have tested your mental power on other things, starting with small things.

Henu the Great said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Henu the Great said:
Hey, Henu,

Yes, you can.

Thank you Henu.

Henu the Great said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Henu the Great said:
Hey, Henu,

Yes, you can.

Yeah that's absolutely true. If the people were programmed by the influence of the enemy energies around them, and they're not the ones directing themselves, then a Satanist could just as easily program them with their own energies and remove the enemy influence with the Reverse Torah Rituals. One just needs to be willing to take control. It's either you take control, or the enemy will take control of them.

The only barrier is time and energy investment. Are they worth the time to direct the FRTR into their souls? That's the question that Mercury_Wisdom needs to ask themselves.

mercury_wisdom said:

Do not reveal anything to anyone . You never should have. It will only bring you more emotional pain. And its not worth it. I do find it really honorable that you are able to truly love your family and friends unprejudiced. But some of us have been hurt so badly and treated so much like shit time after time, so much that we dont give a shit about anybody anymore. As henu said you COULD do the RTR on them to at least alleviate their situation. But this would be better if you had never revealed anything to anybody in the first place and kept it all a secret. I know, keeping it all secret and bottling them up will likely be painful. But we are in a war and in war, there is suffering and Saturn. I personally have given up on 99 percent of those whom i know. But still i can feel your longing. From this point on, do not reveal anything anymore. Do not reveal my secrets to those Without, for ye might not know what they might do.... Satan says that in Al Jilwah. Not to mention the amount of harassment you are likely to receive from your friends and familys "prayer".
I am surrounded by muslims, also. I can feel your pain and uncomfortable condition. But you have to realize that Islam is nothing but harm and toxicity . You must try your best to distance from it as much as you can. Its just like a parasite.

Henu the Great said:

A question.
Will the RTR still affect the world regardless if we decide to use it to un-bind someone? Or is that illogical or if even doable, too difficult?

CaspianTheDreamer said:
A question.
Will the RTR still affect the world regardless if we decide to use it to un-bind someone? Or is that illogical or if even doable, too difficult?
It does, not sure how much outside of the person you are targeting, but nevertheless, work reversing jewish filth is work nevertheless.

Henu the Great said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
A question.
It does, not sure how much outside of the person you are targeting, but nevertheless, work reversing jewish filth is work nevertheless.
Thank you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back