Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

It works

One Wire Phenomenon

Ok as you all know i have a parasite and im very weak. Im not going to hide that. I came across this video and followed allong with the activation. I first thought its bullshit but tried it anyway.Somthing weird happed. I can expain it like when you cry the breath automatically inhales and exhales very quickly without warning. I felt tingling stuff like that on my body.

Ok i then tried some more videos and yes they actually work. I was very surprised but then i got to a vid about love your parasites because they actualy help you and then another video of unconditional love. Im carful witb those things as i know tbey are corruped but as he spoke and i really did try and open myself about what they about. This is not what i thought. Its actually unconditional love for the universe and the univeses unconditional love for you. So i know the universe can be unforgiving but is it truly wrong to tap into the highest state your mind can think of and feel as love?

This opened my mind a bit and i do feel diffrent. This guy works with some ancient Egyptian Hathors aliens or somthing.

https://youtu.be/z1RlKMG4x9M

Im not here to promote anything for anyone im just asking if tbis is wrong from our view point and is there dangers or anything that i should know of.

The fact that it works an i feel better will help me work through my problems until i can do everything on my own. It that might give me that boost i need. What do you think ?

Anyway he makes these weird sounds lol which sound crazy and its funny but for some reason it works.

Everything you need for the problem you described is available on the JoyofSatan website. There is no need to look into strange, sketchy videos on a subject that these people know very little about.

You should already be fully aware that you can use the methods on the Joy of Satan for whatever you need to do.

Stop wasting your time listening, watching these people who are inept at anything spiritual, and think they know more then they actually do.

I'm certain if these people dealt with actual serious attacks and spiritual attachments from malicious entities, they would just shit themselves and run in a corner. They are virtually defenseless.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Ok as you all know i have a parasite and im very weak. Im not going to hide that. I came across this video and followed allong with the activation. I first thought its bullshit but tried it anyway.Somthing weird happed. I can expain it like when you cry the breath automatically inhales and exhales very quickly without warning. I felt tingling stuff like that on my body.

Ok i then tried some more videos and yes they actually work. I was very surprised but then i got to a vid about love your parasites because they actualy help you and then another video of unconditional love. Im carful witb those things as i know tbey are corruped but as he spoke and i really did try and open myself about what they about. This is not what i thought. Its actually unconditional love for the universe and the univeses unconditional love for you. So i know the universe can be unforgiving but is it truly wrong to tap into the highest state your mind can think of and feel as love?

This opened my mind a bit and i do feel diffrent. This guy works with some ancient Egyptian Hathors aliens or somthing.

Im not here to promote anything for anyone im just asking if tbis is wrong from our view point and is there dangers or anything that i should know of.

The fact that it works an i feel better will help me work through my problems until i can do everything on my own. It that might give me that boost i need. What do you think ?

Anyway he makes these weird sounds lol which sound crazy and its funny but for some reason it works.

Everything you need is on the JoS. I know at some point even Maxine and High priests had to shuffle through the same thing you are shuffling but thats a different situation. I personally did use to follow youtube accounts like this. But honestly its mostly bogus and you will be able to reap way more benefits and feel much better if you ACTUALLY apply the meditations on the JoS consistently. And who knows how much deluded this guy is considering he has dealt with a lot of entities and thinking that he actually managed to " banish " them... so many of these entities arent in fact beings they are merely a manifestation of our own karma coming to harm us. Also about this Hathor thing....apparently she was a goddess in Egypt. And something tells me that she might be Hecate but im not fully certain. Either ways i highly doubt he is working with the gods in anyway. So i highly discourage you from browsing in the internet and applying anything you get your hands on and anything you see when your answer is right in front of you in the JoS. And its good to research to learn more. But always do so with the Satanic Eye. I also recommend maybe writing what you have doubts or are interested about down and then asking your guardian demon or any other demon who has specialty in that specific field of metaphysics ( astrology, black or white magick etc. ) and then ask them to guide you and help uou figure out what is right and should be kept as valuable knowledge and what should just be tossed away in the trash. I personally have used this same method. Its a very good idea to have healthy connections to all the gods, your life will be blessed and you will feel powerful. Also " unconditional love " is enemy garbage propaganda and it is nothing but just another tactic used to lower the defenses of the masses spiritually. Much like how the literal " Peace sign " is Algiz ( rune of protection and defense) upside down and bound in a ring. Develop your intuition it will help you a lot on finding out stuff like this for yourself. You must only have love for your loved ones. Period. There is absolutely no logical sense in why you should have any " love " not only for someone you dont know but for a whole ass entity which could literally be anything and deceive you into anything. So be very careful the astral realm is a rather cluttered place in some cases.

Quit joking around and apply the methods listed in JoS meditation page. All the relevant info can be found from that page and the surrounding pages, and sermons and posts on this forum.

Love your parasites? The universe has unconditional love for you? Cmon m8 this sounds totally Jewish / Xian.

Talking about parasites, if you would say that you acknowledge them i could get behind it, loving your parasites does bring nothing positive to you, acknowledging and overcoming / destroying them would be very helpful to yourself. About the universe... There is only energy, positive and negative. saying that it has unconditional love for one is a real stretch, i can understand why one would want to think this way because everyone wants to have positivity in their lives, but it is naive to think like this.

If i look at the comments that you have been making, it really seems like you have something similar to adrenaline fatigue. You are overstimulating yourself by clogging up your mind all the time, the advice that i would give you is to get out of your head, limit stimuli like internet/movies etc. and go into nature, stare at a flower for half an hour if this helps you, it sounds a bit dumb but it can help you to get into a relaxed state again. I could be wrong of course, i barely know you after all.

Ok as you all know i have a parasite and im very weak. Im not going to hide that.
Woo! That's the spirit! Let's just affirm negative things and shit upon us! Woo, yeah, baby! AttaPhenomenon!

Like, dude. Come on. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. It's as if you're in bed, dreaming, man.

SSinHeartandSoul said:

Love your parasites? The universe has unconditional love for you? Cmon m8 this sounds totally Jewish / Xian.

Talking about parasites, if you would say that you acknowledge them i could get behind it, loving your parasites does bring nothing positive to you, acknowledging and overcoming / destroying them would be very helpful to yourself. About the universe... There is only energy, positive and negative. saying that it has unconditional love for one is a real stretch, i can understand why one would want to think this way because everyone wants to have positivity in their lives, but it is naive to think like this.

If i look at the comments that you have been making, it really seems like you have something similar to adrenaline fatigue. You are overstimulating yourself by clogging up your mind all the time, the advice that i would give you is to get out of your head, limit stimuli like internet/movies etc. and go into nature, stare at a flower for half an hour if this helps you, it sounds a bit dumb but it can help you to get into a relaxed state again. I could be wrong of course, i barely know you after all.

Lol what a coincidence i saw a blue flower while doing flame meditation.

Amd yeah but its not as you think i will see if i can find the video.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

Everything you need is on the JoS. I know at some point even Maxine and High priests had to shuffle through the same thing you are shuffling but thats a different situation. I personally did use to follow youtube accounts like this. But honestly its mostly bogus and you will be able to reap way more benefits and feel much better if you ACTUALLY apply the meditations on the JoS consistently. And who knows how much deluded this guy is considering he has dealt with a lot of entities and thinking that he actually managed to " banish " them... so many of these entities arent in fact beings they are merely a manifestation of our own karma coming to harm us. Also about this Hathor thing....apparently she was a goddess in Egypt. And something tells me that she might be Hecate but im not fully certain. Either ways i highly doubt he is working with the gods in anyway. So i highly discourage you from browsing in the internet and applying anything you get your hands on and anything you see when your answer is right in front of you in the JoS. And its good to research to learn more. But always do so with the Satanic Eye. I also recommend maybe writing what you have doubts or are interested about down and then asking your guardian demon or any other demon who has specialty in that specific field of metaphysics ( astrology, black or white magick etc. ) and then ask them to guide you and help uou figure out what is right and should be kept as valuable knowledge and what should just be tossed away in the trash. I personally have used this same method. Its a very good idea to have healthy connections to all the gods, your life will be blessed and you will feel powerful. Also " unconditional love " is enemy garbage propaganda and it is nothing but just another tactic used to lower the defenses of the masses spiritually. Much like how the literal " Peace sign " is Algiz ( rune of protection and defense) upside down and bound in a ring. Develop your intuition it will help you a lot on finding out stuff like this for yourself. You must only have love for your loved ones. Period. There is absolutely no logical sense in why you should have any " love " not only for someone you dont know but for a whole ass entity which could literally be anything and deceive you into anything. So be very careful the astral realm is a rather cluttered place in some cases.

Ok thanx for telling me and posting this.

Thats odd Hecate keeps popping up in the research stuff im doing.
Do you know if Hecate is Inanna or is She Inanna daughter?

CaspianTheDreamer said:

Ok thanx for telling me and posting this.

Thats odd Hecate keeps popping up in the research stuff im doing.
Do you know if Hecate is Inanna or is She Inanna daughter?

Inanna is Lady Astarte. Astarte aka Inanna, Ishtar, Isis, Venus, Aphrodite.
Astarte is Satans daughter and sister of Azazel. They are twins apparently.
Lilith aka Shakti, is Satans wife and queen.
Hecate is a different goddess.... im only assuming that because Astarte is Isis in Egypt, while Hathor could possibly be another goddess...Hathor and Hecate are kinda similar too, name wise. Hecate is the three faced goddess which is a spiritual allegory for birth, death and rebirth ( maiden, lady and crone symbology , which is also the same as the occult symbol of a full moon flanked by two crescent moons facing away from it which can also indicate the magick working process and the cycle of the moon regarding it. ) but Hathor could also be Lilith im not too sure. All of this info i mentioned can be found on the JoS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back