Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The secrets of the nervous system and knowledge for me remove the parasite

One Wire Phenomenon

I feel this is very accurate. Very revealing and it helps me understand what the parasite is doing to me. This explains why i feel it takes everything away from me like i said about the enegry sent to me from Hell and the Gods all these years and why the energy i build up just suddeny disappears and the double effort i need to put in to see results in meditations. Its because this thing is attached somewhere in the "cavity" where subtle energy is stored it feeds or takes away as it comes in where the breath of life goes to in my whole spine.

Ok so as people can see i might have explained it wrong but this is my current understanding of it so as i learn more i will add and correct as i go. This way i will learn and get to the truth and from there i will know exacty what to do.

People can learn from me or help me with things. This is not wasting time as it can help others aswel with things. I feel if we work together it helps. It also helps me to stay focused on the topic and my mind from running away with me.

https://youtu.be/DNQ1KyWjBAY

If its fine with the JoS otherwise i will learn and battle on my own. So just let me know.

One Wire Phenomenon said:

Raise Thurisaz and immediately (as in, as you chant it) program it to detach and kill any negative entities, in a safe manner for you.
Do a test run and then report back.

Also, this thing does not prevent your communication with the Gods. You should be talking to them daily about this and how you can get past it.

You don't have a parasite. And a thought-form is not that powerful of a thing and can't do that much damage. I do believe that you have had curses sent to you, because all of us have had curses sent to us. But this is not some kind of permanent disability or anything big.

The largest and most powerful component of any of these curses and thought-forms is the amount that yourself adds to it by reaffirming it, visualizing it, thinking about it, and believing that it is there. Doing this makes it stronger and more effective. The way to kill a thought-form is by ignoring it and not giving it any attention, and it then starves and erases itself. But you thinking about it, affirming that it is strong, affirming that it is effective, and being afraid of it, all of these things are the entire source of energy that allows it to exist and you have only been making it stronger. And all of the visualizing that you have done to imagine how deep it is, the only effect that this has had was to create it to be deeper when originally it was only at the surface.

Somebody that does general cleaning, general returning curses, and has self confidence, this is a person who is healthy and is very difficult to curse because all of the curses and thought-forms just bounce off and are repelled. They are not able to attach, and even if they did attach they would be very quickly erased and removed by not receiving any energy.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=345414 time=1650145282 user_id=21286]

Raise Thurisaz and immediately (as in, as you chant it) program it to detach and kill any negative entities, in a safe manner for you.
Do a test run and then report back.

Also, this thing does not prevent your communication with the Gods. You should be talking to them daily about this and how you can get past it.

That rune is in Henu's signature right on the youtube channel? If it is ok i will try an let you know.

That rune is in Henu's signature right on the youtube channel? If it is ok i will try an let you know.

This one: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html#THURISAZ
ThorRune.gif

Also, keep Ol argedco's advice in mind. The only reason I am saying to carefully test this out is that you said you have success earlier with trying to detach it.

Make sure you are not inadvertently attacking yourself with the rune. It should only destroy anything negative attached to you, whether on you or merely connected. Don't focus any destruction near your own tissues or energies, just directly at anything foreign only.

This also gets around any draining, because the only thing anything would be draining is harmful Thurisaz energy. If this doesn't work out, however, then it is time to consider other philosophies.

In the case of Eric 13 and his self-created thoughtform, it would not go away despite what he did. So that gives additional clues as to the source of the problem.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back