Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Witches sabbath

Cynthia

Would witches Sabbath days also be good for freeing the soul rituals or breaking addictions?

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Cynthia said:
Would witches Sabbath days also be good for freeing the soul rituals or breaking addictions?

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

It is for everything good to clean your soul throughly, for any and all spiritual Workings.
Clean your soul throughly and do a spell.

NinRick said:
Cynthia said:

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

It is for everything good to clean your soul throughly, for any and all spiritual Workings.
No.

Signs and phases of the Moon have to be followed for succesful freeing of the soul workings and generally in other cases. Working with the tide is the most efficient way.

Cynthia said:

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

For addictions, a very effective solution is self-hypnosis. In an alpha trance state you cannot program your mind, you can do it in theta and delta. So it says in the section on hypnosis.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Cynthia said:

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

No.

Signs and phases of the Moon have to be followed for succesful freeing of the soul workings and generally in other cases. Working with the tide is the most efficient way.

You can do an intense cleaning on a full moon, and a cycle on a new moon. You should of course mind the signs and the moon phases. But you will benefit for doing the above.

NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
No.

You can do an intense cleaning on a full moon, and a cycle on a new moon. You should of course mind the signs and the moon phases. But you will benefit for doing the above.
Cleaning no problem, but there was something else in that post that would not work in the same way.

Thank you all for your advice! I guess I will just stick to cleaning for now and look into what time I should start other rituals. Self hypnosis may be a good option. Im still having a really hard completely stopping nicotine. Every time I try to quit I get extremely depressed and tired and have random crying spells. Ive cut back and on 1 mg lozenges instead of 8mg.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back