Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[SCREENSHOT] [RE-UPLOAD] Fabian Society, Orwell, Russel Brand, Useful Idiots, by former HP majewson

FancyMancy

OojXvU2.png

I had this saved, so I thought I'd might as well share it. Also to share the full thing, instead of the snippet I have shared before. I am not putting this in my pic/vid thread, because this is an actual sermon.

I honestly don't feel comfortable reading his posts. He could have lied a lot. I'm sure there is a mix of lies and truth because if he outright lied he would have not been HP for this long. Still I'd rather read old HP Maxine and Hoodedcobra posts.

luis said:
I honestly don't feel comfortable reading his posts. He could have lied a lot. I'm sure there is a mix of lies and truth because if he outright lied he would have not been HP for this long. Still I'd rather read old HP Maxine and Hoodedcobra posts.
Many of his posts are on the level, but he did spread some lies from time to time. Myself and a few other SS are going over all of his writings, editing them, checking and adding sources, etc. HP Cobra is overseeing the project and helping to decide what to throw away. We will be updating Satan's Library to only contain edited and checked writings from that person, so people can be confident about reading them. There is a lot of solid information that should not be lost.

This particular one seems good though. I personally edited it, and located and cited the sources he used. I didn't see anything false.

Here is the edited version:
Fabian Society, Orwell, Russell Brand, Useful Idiots.pdf

Well, I was going to say that I thought I read that his/its sermons (which should not have been released yet, but it was sort of OK because it's all to-be released and was all for the work that needed to be done) were still available, and some non-sermon posts are still available which I think were pre-moderated, so that's why I shared this now. I didn't realise that they (the sermons, at least) were still being checked, though.

Thanks for the updated version, Soaring Eagle 666.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=345375 time=1650135389 user_id=346]
luis said:
Many of his posts are on the level, but he did spread some lies from time to time. Myself and a few other SS are going over all of his writings, editing them, checking and adding sources, etc. HP Cobra is overseeing the project and helping to decide what to throw away. We will be updating Satan's Library to only contain edited and checked writings from that person, so people can be confident about reading them. There is a lot of solid information that should not be lost.

This particular one seems good though. I personally edited it, and located and cited the sources he used. I didn't see anything false.

Here is the edited version:
Fabian Society, Orwell, Russell Brand, Useful Idiots.pdf
I know he did not always lie but it just feels uncomfortable. I guess its good we don't trow everything away and we keep the good.

FancyMancy said:
Well, I was going to say that I thought I read that his/its sermons (which should not have been released yet, but it was sort of OK because it's all to-be released and was all for the work that needed to be done) were still available, and some non-sermon posts are still available which I think were pre-moderated, so that's why I shared this now. I didn't realise that they (the sermons, at least) were still being checked, though.

Yes. There are over 300 to do, so it has taken about a year, but we're almost done!

It's just fine that you posted this! :) It's one of his better posts. As I said, I didn't find any information in it. My edits were minor (grammar fixes, adding sources, etc).

The most toxic of his writings have already been removed, and will never be seen again. This one is still on Satan's Library:
https://satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html#F

luis said:

What about Vovim Bahgie? Is he/she okay? I have the Satanic: Rituals, Magick, Sermons and the Kundalini Serpent PDF downloaded and I've been reading it frequently. I want to make sure I'm not being misled.

" post_id=345452 time=1650156534 user_id=346]
FancyMancy said:

Yes. There are over 300 to do, so it has taken about a year, but we're almost done!

It's just fine that you posted this! :) It's one of his better posts. As I said, I didn't find any information in it. My edits were minor (grammar fixes, adding sources, etc).

The most toxic of his writings have already been removed, and will never be seen again. This one is still on Satan's Library:
Ah right.

Not to overstep boundaries or authourity or whatever, but the sentence

The Rothschilds, who in Zionist publications call themselves "The Kings of the Jews." and want to establish a global Zionist dictatorship under Communism.

of course doesn't need the . in the title, and should be either

The Rothschilds, who in Zionist publications call themselves "The Kings of the Jews", want to establish a global Zionist dictatorship under Communism.

or

The Rothschilds, in Zionist publications, call themselves "The Kings of the Jews" and want to establish a global Zionist dictatorship under Communism.

or

The Rothschilds call themselves "The Kings of the Jews" in Zionist publications, and they want to establish a global Zionist dictatorship under Communism.

or

In Zionist publications, the Rothschilds call themselves "The Kings of the Jews" and they want to establish a global Zionist dictatorship under Communism.

or

In Zionist publications, the Rothschilds, who call themselves "The Kings of the Jews", want to establish a global Zionist dictatorship under Communism.

I know I'm not one of the revisers, so I'll try to leave it at that! Good work for improving the deliberately-faecal sentences, which smeared shit on this ministry and cheapened it, watered it down and lowered it.

Charlotte61903 said:
What about Vovim Bahgie? Is he/she okay? I have the Satanic: Rituals, Magick, Sermons and the Kundalini Serpent PDF downloaded and I've been reading it frequently. I want to make sure I'm not being misled.

There are some false things in there, but some are good. His advanced Merkaba, and elemental AoP are great. I can't remember all of his pdf though at the moment, so I can't say on anything else.

Charlotte61903 said:
luis said:

From what i read on forums all or most of the experiences he shared and talked about how he has raised his kundalini within 2 years were just visions and effects of drugs he used to take.

FancyMancy said:
OojXvU2.png

I had this saved, so I thought I'd might as well share it. Also to share the full thing, instead of the snippet I have shared before. I am not putting this in my pic/vid thread, because this is an actual sermon.

I read it,went offline and for some reason while doing yoga this post came to my mind followed by his post,where he described the benefits of piss drinking supported by some dude (most prolly his second account) who added how it tasted and how it benefited his spine or something. I laughed so hard i had to redo that yoga pose. :lol: :D

FancyMancy said:
" post_id=345452 time=1650156534 user_id=346]
FancyMancy said:

Ah right.

Not to overstep boundaries or authourity or whatever, but the sentence

The Rothschilds, who in Zionist publications call themselves "The Kings of the Jews." and want to establish a global Zionist dictatorship under Communism.

of course doesn't need the . in the title, and should be either

I know I'm not one of the revisers, so I'll try to leave it at that! Good work for improving the deliberately-faecal sentences, which smeared shit on this ministry and cheapened it, watered it down and lowered it.
Yes, thank you. I will reword that sentence.

Of course, in order to actually finish this project at all, I only have time to double-check the grammar once for each PDF. Considering that there are usually dozens of mistakes, it is likely that one or two slip through from time to time. The primary goal is to make them understandable and look well-written like the main JoS (which also has a few minor grammar issues to fix).

How could you even raise your kundalini in 2 years? Thats strange. I think its true some people are born way more advanced. Ive had some nasty side effects over the years from meditations such as the merkaba, there is no way I could raise it in two years.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back