Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

christcuck priests psychic powers

Amalek

Greetings my great Satanic family!

So I debated several "advanced" christcuck priests because my family wanted me to. They hoped that by debating them I would somehow be proven wrong and convert to christianity.They took me to such kikes time and time again but to their disappointment each time I debated the more radical I became in Satanism.I swear their arguments are damn near pre-programmed or something because they all say the same uninspired boring things regardless of who I ask.It's almost as if they are a hivemind and they give me the gut feeling that they are puppeteered and fake.

One time I went for a debate after we finished he gave me personal advice on things he had no way of knowing about.Another time I got straight up accused of being a wizard.Also ever since I was a child priests avoided me and glared at me but they didn't mind other children.

My theory is that after some priests reach good goy status and fully become dedicated to serving the kikes they get granted access to the enemy hivemind to deceive other gentiles.

What do you guys think about this?
Is my theory correct?

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

No, they are simply used to convincing people with weak and low-level arguments.
They present their arguments as if xianism is some kind of inllumination, but in reality it is a big lie.
Besides, it's only appearance, if you join their parish you are just a goat like the others and no one will give a damn about you.

priests are only capable of compulsively quoting the gospel, and abusing children, however I have the impression that in the upper echelons of the vatican they have spiritual knowledge, mainly related to kabbalah, but this does not apply to xian priests.

Most of christcuck had been indoctrinated with the jewish death cult since they were little, their whole life is based upon these disgusting ideas and trying to change could be dangerous for their sanity thus the brain enter in the cognitive dissonance mode or to speak plainly, they cope in order to save their sanity.
This is why also their "arguments" are so robot like, they don't even know what they are talking about, they just repeat what they had been told.

And about the hive mind, are talking about the thoughtform? While yes every jewish lover death cultist is connected to the hive mind only the lizards or very top rabbies could have some... manner of control.

Most of the time the kikes are "controlling" their thoughtform is through their prayers which 9.99/10 of the time is about you becoming their slave and having a fate worse than death.

Amalek said:

So I debated several "advanced" christcuck priests because my family wanted me to. They hoped that by debating them I would somehow be proven wrong and convert to christianity.They took me to such kikes time and time again but to their disappointment each time I debated the more radical I became in Satanism.I swear their arguments are damn near pre-programmed or something because they all say the same uninspired boring things regardless of who I ask.It's almost as if they are a hivemind and they give me the gut feeling that they are puppeteered and fake.

One time I went for a debate after we finished he gave me personal advice on things he had no way of knowing about.Another time I got straight up accused of being a wizard.Also ever since I was a child priests avoided me and glared at me but they didn't mind other children.

My theory is that after some priests reach good goy status and fully become dedicated to serving the kikes they get granted access to the enemy hivemind to deceive other gentiles.

Is my theory correct?

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
Advanced xians literally become walking talking bibles. They lose their own minds and become robots spouting pre-programmed responses from the bible. This happens when one's whole life is spent memorizing and repeating bible verses like this:

"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me." - Galations 2:20

This is more than simple nonsense; it is an affirmation. It affirms: (1) "It is no longer I who live", meaning that the person's self ceases to live, and (2) "Christ who lives in me", meaning that the person becomes "christ", which is actually an enemy thoughtform with a big vortex of astral energy behind it. Verses like this are affirming that one becomes a conduit for this energy. It's not so much that the enemy grants advanced xians access, but xians are literally affirming that their existence is nothing more than a manifestation of the enemy's thoughtform, which they become in the advanced stages of xianity.

Some have psychic abilities to some extent. It is not clear how many are actually in the know about the enemy and serving them. You can assume if they look like they are a Jew they might be. You should not assume they are weak all the time that is a mistake. Many of them practice psychic vampirism on a conscious or unconscious level and take in some of the energies from their sheep so they can be more powerful than they should be that way. They use this to further their agenda. Adding to this some set up literal brain control in the astral of their followers.

I think it's more like their person is removed and the "holy spirit" or "jewsus" takes over this is like a thoughtform connected to energy. It is Best to avoid the Borg. Debating with it is a waste of time both online and off.

I think it takes at least a couple lifetimes of being in the enemy programs before this one to reach borg status. Sometimes the enemy will torture them in the astral to scare them more in the xtian hell type place then reincarnate them back here to serve them again. I am not fully sure on this but this is a guess. I know many of them have served the enemy for lifetimes if they are that far gone.

When talking of such beings (advanced xtians) I always talk about the computer or the program or AI binary thinking etc. The annoying thing about this software virus spreading all over reality is literally it doesn't understand logic so you can't reason with it. If you have to deal with one of these xtians you better be firm the orders of the AI Borg is to take over everything and assimilate everything and everyone remember that.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=345067 time=1650046068 user_id=346]
Amalek said:

Is my theory correct?

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
Advanced xians literally become walking talking bibles. They lose their own minds and become robots spouting pre-programmed responses from the bible. This happens when one's whole life is spent memorizing and repeating bible verses like this:

"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me." - Galations 2:20

This is more than simple nonsense; it is an affirmation. It affirms: (1) "It is no longer I who live", meaning that the person's self ceases to live, and (2) "Christ who lives in me", meaning that the person becomes "christ", which is actually an enemy thoughtform with a big vortex of astral energy behind it. Verses like this are affirming that one becomes a conduit for this energy. It's not so much that the enemy grants advanced xians access, but xians are literally affirming that their existence is nothing more than a manifestation of the enemy's thoughtform, which they become in the advanced stages of xianity.
In the church I attended, it was a statement and teaching, literally, that we were to "die to self". Also as you said, the church I attended also, literally, stated and taught that we were "conduits" for jewsus.

As you, OP, say - they do parrot biblical phrases. Instead of actually answering questions, they take something else and give you that. I just made this up -

What's 2+2?
Well, in the holy trinity, there are 3 persons of the one god, so there is actually only 1.
Ohhhh... khhhhhayyyyy... but what's 2+2?
Praise be! Oh, thagh LAAAUUWD!
(Yes, you're very fucking loud... ¬¬)

FancyMancy said:
Amalek said:

Is my theory correct?

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

In the church I attended, it was a statement and teaching, literally, that we were to "die to self". Also as you said, the church I attended also, literally, stated and taught that we were "conduits" for jewsus.

As you, OP, say - they do parrot biblical phrases. Instead of actually answering questions, they take something else and give you that. I just made this up -

What's 2+2?
Well, in the holy trinity, there are 3 persons of the one god, so there is actually only 1.

Maybe if we keep doing the RTRs then lefties and maybe more so anti-lefties will see the parallels of how the left acts the same way with their so called arguments. That or you'll have xians being like, "nah it's only ok when my does it".

No logical thought whatsoever when it comes to their own side.

hailourtruegod said:
FancyMancy said:

What's 2+2?

Maybe if we keep doing the RTRs then lefties and maybe more so anti-lefties will see the parallels of how the left acts the same way with their so called arguments. That or you'll have xians being like, "nah it's only ok when my does it".

From what I have observed, it's the same mental disease. One feminist Woman retard was being agreed with by a Man, yet she still attacked him. She - or it - didn't understand that her... enemy... was agreeing with her. See enough things, then one will notice such parallels. At this point, I think we SSs should start feeling like the odd ones out! (re: the Parable of the King and the Poisoned Well)

That or you'll have xians being like, "nah it's only ok when my does it".
If you meant "god", then yeah, "god" makes the rules; it is above them. So is morality absolute, then?! Because "god" said so, or... what?! Is it right because "god" said it's right... or...?!

FancyMancy said:
hailourtruegod said:
FancyMancy said:

What's 2+2?

From what I have observed, it's the same mental disease. One feminist Woman retard was being agreed with by a Man, yet she still attacked him. She - or it - didn't understand that her... enemy... was agreeing with her. See enough things, then one will notice such parallels. At this point, I think we SSs should start feeling like the odd ones out! (re: the Parable of the King and the Poisoned Well)

That or you'll have xians being like, "nah it's only ok when my does it".
If you meant "god", then yeah, "god" makes the rules; it is above them. So is morality absolute, then?! Because "god" said so, or... what?! Is it right because "god" said it's right... or...?!

Agreed

I meant to say " nah it's only ok when my side* does it" but "god" works just the same.

Amalek, the enemy of all jews. :lol:.

Amalek, do destroying rabbi for goyims rtrs and direct it to your family. This will lessen their chirstcuckery.

I think the christard priest are too lost, and you should just ignore them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back