Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should we feel sorry if worthless people end up perishing?

Demonolater2023

I find myself having less and less empathy over time for specific groups of people. I was upset witnessing what happened in Shanghai to the old people, children, pets etc, in general those who cannot defend themselves, but when I see first world country losers especially American and Canadians living in some other sphere away from reality dying or committing suicide, I don't feel bad at all.
So many live easy lazy lives in those countries, essentially being government parasites and contaminate the internet with their xtian or muslim propaganda or emerging death cult philosophies like antinatalism.

I recently heard that a xtian relative had a horrible death from the virus in the hospital. He was fat, had a heart attack and still didn't lose weight, didn't take care of himself and basically lived as a patriarch with slave wife and kids worshipping the xtian church since their rotten ideas give power to subhumans like him who have none: power to control and oppress your family. My full andrapodo mode father was shocked that the xtian god didn't saved him. Shocking I know. I felt that a worthless person had a fitting end and I was surprised by how detached I am becoming, cold blooded even.

I read that the idea that everyone will be saved is false and belongs to xtianity. They contribute nothing and they will not advance since they are too brainwashed, so should we feel bad if they die? Am I going too far to think this way? Have you experienced a similar mind shift?
Opinions welcome

Demonolater2023 said:
I find myself having less and less empathy over time for specific groups of people. I was upset witnessing what happened in Shanghai to the old people, children, pets etc, in general those who cannot defend themselves, but when I see first world country losers especially American and Canadians living in some other sphere away from reality dying or committing suicide, I don't feel bad at all.
So many live easy lazy lives in those countries, essentially being government parasites and contaminate the internet with their xtian or muslim propaganda or emerging death cult philosophies like antinatalism.

I recently heard that a xtian relative had a horrible death from the virus in the hospital. He was fat, had a heart attack and still didn't lose weight, didn't take care of himself and basically lived as a patriarch with slave wife and kids worshipping the xtian church since their rotten ideas give power to subhumans like him who have none: power to control and oppress your family. My full andrapodo mode father was shocked that the xtian god didn't saved him. Shocking I know. I felt that a worthless person had a fitting end and I was surprised by how detached I am becoming, cold blooded even.

I read that the idea that everyone will be saved is false and belongs to xtianity. They contribute nothing and they will not advance since they are too brainwashed, so should we feel bad if they die? Am I going too far to think this way? Have you experienced a similar mind shift?
Opinions welcome
The way that one feels sorry or feels remorse is a rather personal thing, if you really take in the state of humans now.
There are many of us who can just go snap and not give a fuck for a while because of all the mistreatment and all the abuse and negative experiences they have had with the NPCs, it would only be logical for them to be resentful and want to stay away and not care. However this is war we are talking about. There WILL be casualties. And one of our missions as satanic souls is to make sure that the transition into the Age of Aquarius goes as smoothly as possible. By doing the spiritual warfare needed. I personally think that in the bigger picture its not exactly the fault of the NPC for their degenerate behaviour, But technically it IS if you consider the fact that even though its small and limited, that people still have free will in a sense, at least for choosing the right path. For most people it might take lifetimes to come to the level in which they could be accepting of the Truth. I suggest that you dont contaminate yourself with guilt cuz it will only hinder you and bug you a lot when youre trying to advance. This is simply nature's course. So dont worry about it and just keep going and fighting as strong as you possibly can. THIS is the only way you can ever hope to have saved some people and live with a clear conscience. Hail Satan🖤♥️💙

Demonolater2023 said:
We shouldn't feel sorry for them, although sometimes I feel sorry for what is happening. It all started because of the jews. The gentiles should be helped, at least those who can still be helped.
Those who know the truth and don't lift a finger to help themselves or those who die just because of their own ignorance and laziness and still support the enemy, well, they deserve to perish.

Demonolater2023 said:

This is the key as to why they acted like that. They genuinely believe in those ideals, because it was beaten into them, perhaps over many lives. Only in recent history have we had the chance to really think for ourselves. We are finishing up with the Age of Pisces, which is how the enemy deluded humanity.

It is not that humanity had become cruel or lazy on purpose, but they were tricked into it. Yet, they are still trying to pursue happiness just like we are, they just don't know how to do so correctly.

As was said by HPS Maxine, people will flock to Satan when the truth is unveiled. That statement, in my opinion, shows that humanity is worth saving.

In your case, your detachment has blocked the emotional trauma from unfortunate circumstances, yet it could also lead to more unfortunate circumstances if you refuse to help your family, such as 5 years in the future when you are much more powerful and able.

In regards to what kind of help, I think people at least deserve to have the Hebrew curses washed off them. At then it becomes somewhat "fair".

I was a Xian for a long time, after that i got hooked to the new age love and only positivity, it got to a point where i would go out and if i had 30 euros i would give away 15 euros to beggars.

After i got back to Father Satan and i started cleaning myself, i started haiting the mojority of people , after some time i was indifferent to their suffering, but now slowly i am starting to feel something for the masses, especcialy for my people(Slavs). I guess you could call it love(?) I feel overjoyed when i hear a great succsess story or when i see that they are turning away from the Joo on a stick and going back to our Old Gods, but i also feel for them when they are in pain or get manipulated by the enemy( i do not linger too much on that emotion). But there is still hate sometimes and indifference also. I guess the more we advance and the more we clean ourselves from the emotional hangups we will be able to feel for our people what the Gods feel for us.

So if you hate them, hate them, if you are indifferent be indifferent, it is okay. With time(if you are propperly cleaning yourself and working on yourself) you will see some change. No one is holding a gun to your head and telling you you need feel love for everyone. Feel what you feel but try to also understand what brother Blitzkrieg said, they are infested with the enemy curses for many lifetimes.

Never deny what you feel , just try to find the reason why you are feeling that way.

The best of luck to you Brother!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lillith!
Hail Teacher Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!

In the case of fat unhealthy people, it's natural for them to die after long enough of not listening to Saturn and taking action. So the consequences of their actions were inevitable and brought about by themselves through their inaction and poor lifestyle. My answer is no, we don't need to feel sorry about something that is just a natural law of cause and effect like that. It would happen no matter how we feel about it because they were slowly killing themselves, and refused to listen to Saturn and do what they needed to do to help themselves. If it happened to be someone close to us then we could feel sad, maybe hurt and angry at the person, but not sorry.

As for first world folk not facing the same situation as those in a ruthless communist nation, I don't personally believe in comparing painful situations like this to see who has suffered the most like it's some sort of contest. Everyone's life and circumstances that they have to deal with is different, and one person's greater pain doesn't negate the lesser pain of someone else. Even if it's not as bad as the situation someone else finds themselves living in, people still have to deal with what they are faced with. I think the reason why you don't sympathize with some first world people is possibly because you don't understand them and their unique set of problems, and you minimize it after comparing it to other groups of people so it doesn't seem like a big deal. I'm not chastising you or criticizing you for this, but what I mean is simply that your lack of sympathy can possibly be explained by lack of understanding, and I'm thinking that you are wanting to try to understand them but are struggling to do so. And that's okay if you don't understand. Deeper insight is definitely possible if you desire it.

I'll try to give you some different perspective to consider for your thinking. The first world people you speak of who are committing suicide for example are simply scared and have been drummed into a panic by the media. Some of them have lost everything, and they don't know what to do, feel hopeless, and many panic because they don't think they will be able to feed their families and think it's all over. I know it's stupid to commit suicide, and it's definitely selfish if they have people depending on them. But that's the state of things right now with how cornered and helpless many people feel. People are terrified, and a lot of weaker individuals simply can't cope. They especially can't cope with the rapidly changing reality around them when it seemed like just yesterday everything was normal. Now the jewish jaws of the system are poised to clench around them and devour everything. They don't know what's happening or why, and it's freaking them out.

Try to imagine going through the situation in the past few years and now without being a reader of the JoS and forum posts that explain current events so clearly, or even just without being aware of the jewish problem. It might seem like your sense of reality is crumbling, and you don't know what's going on. It can be very frightening. Also different people react to things in different ways, and a lot of reactions are going to seem stupid to other people. But that's why their uniquely extreme reactions were triggered - because of the chaos that is too much for them to cope with. Maybe some decided that the world right now is just too crazy for them to want to live in, and they couldn't take anymore. There's surely a lot of different reasons and motivations, even among people who take the same surface actions.

If it's a person you really don't like this is understandable. It really is hard to have emotional attachment to people like you describe cause if you do your likely to get bad energy on you or attacked or vamped in some way through the links this creates.

Some people you have to remain stone cold around no matter what for your own protection and individuality. It doesn't matter if they are family or your neighbor or you see them every day.

I think your mind went into protection mode.

Maybe if you didn't like the person you feel happy even.

However the bad is if you feel this about everyone since most the world isn't as bad as you think they are. If you find yourself unable to feel empathy for anyone and enjoying others suffer. This actually is a problem that needs working on.

In your case, your detachment has blocked the emotional trauma from unfortunate circumstances, yet it could also lead to more unfortunate circumstances if you refuse to help your family, such as 5 years in the future when you are much more powerful and able.

I am not going to help my family. If you want more info, please feel free to check my initial post here. Best I can do for them is no harm.

Evolution is that the weak ones perish and the strong survive and strive.
One global mass dying and only strong souls will reincarnate, and the 85% of new souls have little chance to survive.

NinRick said:
One global mass dying and only strong souls will reincarnate, and the 85% of new souls have little chance to survive.

Life isn't only about survival, survival of the fittest isn't only about strength, and evolution for humans comes through meditation rather than just surviving and passing down genes on repeat. There won't be a global mass death, and 85% of souls are not going to be snuffed out. The Georgia Guidestones will not be fulfilled.

I've wondered the same. I try remind myself that there was once a time when I was in that ignorant state. Walking through life without Satan is a miserable one, and people have been too brainwashed, hurt, and ignorant to understand why. Under the weight of all the dross and curses the enemy has pumped into most of humanity, there are people. Just like us they don't want to suffer and die needlessly, they have dreams and potential to be something more, but what can they do without knowledge and truth? It's like watching someone be inside a cage and not know they are in a cage.

I personally don't feel bad for the deaths of people who are actively harming others under these programs. However, I pity the people who are simply wrapped up in it all, and if given the chance they would be better. Children are taught the same drivel from their parents, and the cycle of "not-knowing-any-better/different" continues. The enemy thwarts any chance most have to find Satan and build a better existence for themselves everywhere in life.

If you feel that you don't want to worry or feel sorry for yourself then don't do it, don't force those feelings just because others do.
However, it is possible to worry about an andrapod that you are particularly fond of, but each case may be different.

jrvan said:
NinRick said:

Life isn't only about survival, survival of the fittest isn't only about strength, and evolution for humans comes through meditation rather than just surviving and passing down genes on repeat. There won't be a global mass death, and 85% of souls are not going to be snuffed out. The Georgia Guidestones will not be fulfilled.

If they do not sustain their soul through meditation they will perish as well. You are fit and strong when your soul is strong. Yes this is what people are about.
Stagnancy means death.

NinRick said:
jrvan said:
NinRick said:

If they do not sustain their soul through meditation they will perish as well. You are fit and strong when your soul is strong. Yes this is what people are about.
Stagnancy means death.
I think you fail to understand that not everyone are supposed to go all out with the 8 fold path during their time here. Everyone will find their time with it when they are ready to do so.

Demonolater2023 said:
I am not going to help my family. If you want more info, please feel free to check my initial post here. Best I can do for them is no harm.

I remember now, and that is understandable. However, don't let your negative relationships with your family set the stage for poor future relationships. Check your moon, since this rules empathy, but also your mother, since you mentioned that she was crazy. You may have to clear out some lunar karma.

If you were so inclined to ask then perhaps deep down you know there's something wrong with how you look upon the world.

Apathy is a slippery slope.

While I've spoken about how I feel about those tied to enemy programs and propaganda efforts, I assume this topic means people outside of this also. In which case I'd say it depends on what you mean by worthless.

Someone who does not meditate, who does not know the truth, who lives aimlessly is not "worthless" just because of these things. They are victims of the enemy. That many of them will perish is not something to be celebrated or treated with apathy.

Is the person who built the home you're living in worthless because he never meditated?

Is the farmer who produced the food you eat worthless because he never found Satan?

Is the trucker who put it on a shelf for you to buy worthless because he doesn't know he's victimized by jews?

Is the doctor who keeps you healthy worthless just because he never discovered true spirituality?

One should consider their own contributions to society before casting judgement upon others, or responding to their damnation with apathy. Many like to beat their chest online about their sense of "power" or "superiority". But the reality is many of the people who cast judgement so easily would easily collapse and die without the so called "worthless" people providing them with services and resources.

How about have a modicum of respect and empathy for the people that make up civilization and provide you with the comforts you have in your life. I always advocate the most extremely severe punishments for criminals and traitors but this doesn't mean I'm unfair.

And to my eyes it is unfair to so easily judge someone as being worthless.

I think this is a stage we all go thru but eventually you grow out of it and see things like how Blitzkreig made it out to be. We don't push our personal morality onto others and you can only do with what you feel genuinely but we can advice the best way to go about this which in my opinion stands in line with what Blitzkreig mentioned. It's all about looking out at this world in the most balanced and wise way you currently can instead of just seeing it as black or white, evil vs good etc.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
jrvan said:

Stagnancy means death.
I think you fail to understand that not everyone are supposed to go all out with the 8 fold path during their time here. Everyone will find their time with it when they are ready to do so.

I am very well aware of that, I am also very well aware of the fact that many souls will perish eventually. But this is okay.

NinRick said:
I am very well aware of that, I am also very well aware of the fact that many souls will perish eventually. But this is okay.

Why is it okay, and why do you believe it is a fact? Have you seen the future?

Bringing back Sanatana Dharma in society will prevent this.

NinRick said:
Care to explain in what reality is a bad harvest okay?

jrvan said:
NinRick said:

Why is it okay, and why do you believe it is a fact? Have you seen the future?

Bringing back Sanatana Dharma in society will prevent this.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:

It is not a bad harvest, it is clearing out the dross from the pure. Our species overall benefits from it.

Around 90% are new souls, with little understanding. This is one factor why the enemy faces so little resistance. People have no understanding as they have only very little experience. In Germany, when you see a 60yo it is a safe bet to guess that this is their first life.

It is not natural to have such an explosion in population, that there are much more fresh and inexperienced souls. It is not their fault however, and it is sad, but this is all natural. Souls have been perishing for millennia things will just accelerate. And things will balance out, one way or the other.

We have many young souls in old bodies. This has never been the case and is pretty unnatural and unbalanced.

Imagine people would be as advanced as top SS. This world would have been very different.

Also, nobody can safe your soul. Nobody is force feeding you. You either advance and strive, or you stay and decay. Advancement is the only way to assure your survival.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:

I have been talking to some normies, and many of them told me that they don’t care if they fully die and for example, if the white race goes extinct and such. I also told them about Spirituality and Alchemy. But many simply do not care. At least those whom I talked to.

Do not misunderstand me, I do not hate normal people, just their mindset.
It is also a sad fact that many will perish, if things keep staying like they are. However, this is the natural process of evolution, humanities evolution is spiritual.
As I see it, True Satanism can not become a main religion with people like that on the earth. This also means, that every Satanist is way above the rest of the population, as they have something other people are lacking and probably never will attain. This something has driven their souls and desires towards Satan, advancement and evolution.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Also you need to understand, that death overall is necessary for evolution on a whole level.
Without death, there is no strive and no need to advance. So what’s the point?

We do not live in pink friendly world, where everything is perfect and nice. You can enjoy the beautiful aspects of live when you are strong, advanced and liberated.

NinRick said:
Also you need to understand, that death overall is necessary for evolution on a whole level.
Without death, there is no strive and no need to advance. So what’s the point.

847169841228430465.jpeg

I suppose soon ninrick will be telling us we also need to kill ourselves to advance spiritually?

Jokes aside, these are very strange beliefs to hold. Huge loss of human life does not help humanity evolve in any way. If anything such events fuel jewish rituals and strengthen them. The loss of human life on a cataclysmic scale is a tragedy that doesn't really have any positives. It's one thing to view the destruction of the enemy and their servants in a positive light, it's another to view an indiscriminate cataclysmic loss of human life as a positive thing for humanity.

This is someone who's gotten so used to a horrible and cruel world that they have become consumed by it and see no possibility of humanity existing outside of this. Evolution and advancement is about education, elevation and self discovery. It is not about death.

The gods did not elevate to the pinnacle of evolution by slaughtering each other endlessly to "evolve". If you are too weak to see beyond the state of the world, and the jewish influence that is the reason why it is so cruel and harsh, then at the very least keep it to yourself.

The rest of us will push ourselves and each other to be the best we can be, and build a better world where such tragedies and massive loss of life does not occur. That is one of the primary goals of Satanism; to better yourself and also to better the world around you.

You have chosen to embrace the rotten and cruel world you are in, instead of pushing to make it better. You speak of strength but are too weak to push yourself to create a better world for yourself and your people, and instead accept the current state of things.

Seeing people like those all time and I could give a shit less about their suffering and wanting to ease the pain by praying it way or to cling to something that is fake. They have free will and chose to do what they want and I have mine, one must want to improve their life.
Regardless, time is important and I prefer to focus on matters that are more important.

This is what happens when you spend all day snorting lead particles and get sky high on saturn's influence. I understand the part about turning lead into gold and all that, but there is such a thing as balance and this is what we should be striving for.

People write articles about dealing with hard saturn transits for a reason and that is extreme suffering does not make you stronger in any way it simply breaks you. Saturn is a positive influence when you learn and grow from it, not when you are completely annihilated by it.

Kikes have been amplifying saturn's influence to an extremely destructive and negative degree. To the point where this world is a horrible place to live in and horrific things happen. To accept this as the norm instead of struggling against it and trying to bring balance to the world demonstrates total weakness from you.

Being apathetic about those tied to enemy programs dropping like flies is not at all the same as being apathetic towards the damnation of millions of innocent souls and not giving a shit because in your mind "teh strong surviv". You'd be dead in a week if civilization collapses. Get real.

The point of this entire organization is to spread the truth and get to as many souls as possible, to salvage what we can. Not sit back hoarding the truth to ourselves and letting humanity collapse and seeing it as a positive. Stop trying to push your edgelord narratives here.

Satanism is about liberation, it is about elevation, joy and happiness. It's about making your life and your world better, it's not about embracing mass death and suffering, if anything it is about preventing these things.

Even Hitler when his people were hopelessly deluded and many opposed him, still did all he could to liberate his people and his nation instead of abandoning them to their fate.

Dahaarkan said:
I suppose soon ninrick will be telling us we also need to kill ourselves to advance spiritually?

Jokes aside, these are very strange beliefs to hold. Huge loss of human life does not help humanity evolve in any way. If anything such events fuel jewish rituals and strengthen them. The loss of human life on a cataclysmic scale is a tragedy that doesn't really have any positives. It's one thing to view the destruction of the enemy and their servants in a positive light, it's another to view an indiscriminate cataclysmic loss of human life as a positive thing for humanity.

This is someone who's gotten so used to a horrible and cruel world that they have become consumed by it and see no possibility of humanity existing outside of this. Evolution and advancement is about education, elevation and self discovery. It is not about death.

The gods did not elevate to the pinnacle of evolution by slaughtering each other endlessly to "evolve". If you are too weak to see beyond the state of the world, and the jewish influence that is the reason why it is so cruel and harsh, then at the very least keep it to yourself.

The rest of us will push ourselves and each other to be the best we can be, and build a better world where such tragedies and massive loss of life does not occur. That is one of the primary goals of Satanism; to better yourself and also to better the world around you.

You have chosen to embrace the rotten and cruel world you are in, instead of pushing to make it better. You speak of strength but are too weak to push yourself to create a better world for yourself and your people, and instead accept the current state of things.

You apparently didn’t understand me. It is important that a species strives. Those who strive and are strong survive, those who are weak and stagnant perish.
As a result the species grows stronger. This is the natural cycle, this is why it is okay, as I said. This is natural.

Even in alchemy you clean out the dross from the pure, and it is one huge part to „die“ in the process. Only the strong part of you survives this, the weak part dies and perishes. This is true for the Evolution of the individual as well as for the evolution of a species as a whole. As above, as below. As within, as without. As the Universe, as the soul.

If you are here to cause arguments, and tell people how evil and rotten I am, keep it for yourself.

Dahaarkan said:
This is what happens when you spend all day snorting lead particles and get sky high on saturn's influence. I understand the part about turning lead into gold and all that, but there is such a thing as balance and this is what we should be striving for.

People write articles about dealing with hard saturn transits for a reason and that is extreme suffering does not make you stronger in any way it simply breaks you. Saturn is a positive influence when you learn and grow from it, not when you are completely annihilated by it.

Kikes have been amplifying saturn's influence to an extremely destructive and negative degree. To the point where this world is a horrible place to live in and horrific things happen. To accept this as the norm instead of struggling against it and trying to bring balance to the world demonstrates total weakness from you.

Being apathetic about those tied to enemy programs dropping like flies is not at all the same as being apathetic towards the damnation of millions of innocent souls and not giving a shit because in your mind "teh strong surviv". You'd be dead in a week if civilization collapses. Get real.

The point of this entire organization is to spread the truth and get to as many souls as possible, to salvage what we can. Not sit back hoarding the truth to ourselves and letting humanity collapse and seeing it as a positive. Stop trying to push your edgelord narratives here.

Satanism is about liberation, it is about elevation, joy and happiness. It's about making your life and your world better, it's not about embracing mass death and suffering, if anything it is about preventing these things.

Even Hitler when his people were hopelessly deluded and many opposed him, still did all he could to liberate his people and his nation instead of abandoning them to their fate.

I believe you have some misconceptions.

Demonolater2023 said:

The enemy has brainwashed most people into thinking that life is a ladder.
For you to be elevated someone has to go down.
For you to be rich someone has to be poor.
If someone is relatively higher than you, then it's fine when they suffer and are taken down a few notches.

It's all lies. Life is not a zero sum game. For you to be happy, there doesn't need to be someone that's unhappy. All the people can be wealthy, powerful and happy. All the people at the same time.
I'll make a hypothetical scenario to make you understand this point.
Imagine if you will, a big island with one man on it. He starts with nothing, except that he has the knowledge of everything. After 20 years, this man has built a huge mansion and automated all of life's necessities. He built a boat, a helicopter and is now working to expand the island and turn it into a continent. Is he rich?
Now imagine that there are two such islands where each man accomplished the same feat. What happens if you put those two men together? Are they still rich?
Yes, they are rich independent of anyone else being poor.
However, had the man not had great knowledge, he'd still be poor, perhaps dead.
Rich and poor states are not relative to other people.

Demonolater2023 said:
I read that the idea that everyone will be saved is false and belongs to xtianity.
Saved by Satan, not jewsus.

Demonolater2023 said:
They contribute nothing and they will not advance since they are too brainwashed, so should we feel bad if they die? Am I going too far to think this way? Have you experienced a similar mind shift?
Opinions welcome

I used to think like you once I went past a certain level. I thought that anyone beneath me didn't deserve anything and one can make up any amount of justifications for this.
The problem is simply that people don't have the knowledge. People are tricked and misled by the jews into destroying themselves.
Of course one should not have sympathy for those that are misled or they'll drag you down. Just see it as a moral duty to help those willing to receive help.

NinRick said:
You apparently didn’t understand me. It is important that a species strives. Those who strive and are strong survive, those who are weak and stagnant perish.
As a result the species grows stronger. This is the natural cycle, this is why it is okay, as I said. This is natural.

Even in alchemy you clean out the dross from the pure, and it is one huge part to „die“ in the process. Only the strong part of you survives this, the weak part dies and perishes. This is true for the Evolution of the individual as well as for the evolution of a species as a whole. As above, as below. As within, as without. As the Universe, as the soul.

If you are here to cause arguments, and tell people how evil and rotten I am, keep it for yourself.

You are under the misconception that strength is found in purging the weak. Strength comes from unity, from people working together, and more importantly, from the strong guiding and uniting the "weak" and showing them how to be strong themselves.

No species grows stronger from a mass culling, this makes no sense whatsoever. Species thrive when they exist in an environment where they can multiply and coexist with one another. Mass drops in population is the main culprit for a species going extinct, this isn't difficult to understand. You're just being stubborn.

People who are lost or misguided are not "dross", they simply have not found their path yet. If Maxine had this same edgelord mentality, JoS would not exist. She would have kept all the knowledge she had to herself and left the rest of humanity to their fate. YOU would not have access to any of the knowledge you have used to elevate yourself. You would simply be decaying like the rest of the people you so easily condemn.

I'm here to correct misinfo and statements/beliefs that do not mesh with Satanism. Satanism is about elevation and turning weak and lost souls into powerful beings with agency in the world. The idea that millions of innocent souls must be purged for humanity to progress is madness. This kind of tragedy is a set back more than anything else.

I'm not trying to attack you or turn anybody against you I'm simply telling you how I see things. Nobody said anything about you being evil or rotten. This is a conversation.

NinRick said:
I believe you have some misconceptions.

When you tell someone they are under misconceptions, and don't elaborate beyond saying this and explaining what those misconceptions actually are, it really becomes just a cop out and cute way of saying "I don't have an argument but also don't want to admit I'm wrong" :roll:

Pumpkin671 said:
Seeing people like those all time and I could give a shit less about their suffering and wanting to ease the pain by praying it way or to cling to something that is fake. They have free will and chose to do what they want and I have mine, one must want to improve their life.
Regardless, time is important and I prefer to focus on matters that are more important.
There is no "free will" as you put it, much less on the andrapoda level. We have planetary influences that people, including us SS, are living out. We are in a tiny bit better position because we can play around with energies to our benefit, and to the benefit of others, but until one is completely liberated from the mortal chains, these influences have a say over us.

Henu the Great said:
Pumpkin671 said:
There is no "free will" as you put it, much less on the andrapoda level. We have planetary influences that people, including us SS, are living out. We are in a tiny bit better position because we can play around with energies to our benefit, and to the benefit of others, but until one is completely liberated from the mortal chains, these influences have a say over us.
I understand your point. I meant more so of people taking care of their health like running, eating right, reading and learning. Unless that would also affect it in some way.

I am sad because the gentiles do not deserve this. I am speaking in general, specific cases must be treated as they deserve. No one has the right to harm you, not even your cells.

The Jews are very wrong in thinking they have the right to treat us like cattle if not worse. And they literally call us cattle, what assholes.

Down syndrome i.e. Christianity imposed itself on people by force and removed a lot of knowledge and threatened people with death and torture in order to inferiorise and limit them in order to have authority and power. Obviously it's horrible when an inferior does that to you but it happened.

However, you don't have to worry more than necessary about this situation. Christianity has weakened and lowered many people a lot. I too was very concerned about the masses and thought about how to show the truth and elevate all of Humanity more quickly. I also thought about using force and violence to achieve this goal, but clearly this is wrong and if we did this we would be no different from the Jews. Certainly there is a big difference between our goals and the goals of the Jews, but you can't treat someone badly even when you want to do them good because you would also be doing them harm and so it wouldn't make sense.

As for people who choose authority down, they will be as low as it obviously is and they will know and have little. But why do they choose Christianity? Because it still has power, influence and fame. Why don't they think and why don't they try to understand what Christianity is and does. Is it good and right? They do not think because they are very weak and limited, but also forced, threatened and deceived. And so they are powerless and unable to free themselves and to have and even know the great goal, the Infinite.

I was saying that you don't have to worry much about the masses because they under Christianity for example, have no vision and understanding of religion itself because they cannot ask questions. They blindly believe the lies written there and stupidly obey the Jewish laws.

I want to say something about the so-called Christian, Jewish and Muslim God. It is like calling the Chinese communist party God. I would rather call Xi Jinping or other leaders of the Chinese government God or Gods, of course if they were really Gods. Instead of calling a party or the constitution or an object God. This is nothing but a corruption of the meaning of the term God.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
jrvan said:

Stagnancy means death.

The only thing I care to comment about is that, in that reply, NinRick did not say anything about going all out. He just said "sustain their soul through meditation". If a soul is not fed, it eventually reaches its expiration cycle. This is particularly true of new souls, as new souls nowadays are weaker, because their parents are depleted souls. Depleted souls cannot create enduring souls in any way, shape or form. New souls have 1 or 2 lives at most, nowadays. But it's okay if they perish, because new souls can always be born to renew the species.

Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Stagnancy means death.

The only thing I care to comment about is that, in that reply, NinRick did not say anything about going all out. He just said "sustain their soul through meditation". If a soul is not fed, it eventually reaches its expiration cycle. This is particularly true of new souls, as new souls nowadays are weaker, because their parents are depleted souls. Depleted souls cannot create enduring souls in any way, shape or form. New souls have 1 or 2 lives at most, nowadays. But it's okay if they perish, because new souls can always be born to renew the species.

I'm not really denying that this happens, but I do not think this should be treated with apathy. I also do not think this does anything to strengthen humanity or that we should simply accept this as being natural.

The kikes have created the UN-natural environment in which these souls rot and this is not their fault that they were born into a jewed out world. It is not fair to condemn them as "worthless" for being born into this world the way it is and being too young to find their way and to find Satan. And we should be more understanding, and try to salvage what we can instead of celebrating as these lost souls decay into nothing.

I do not believe in culling the weak. I believe in elevating the weak and making them strong. You were likewise weak and worthless before you found Satan. We all were. You found Satan because of the understanding and kind souls that created this beacon through which you found Satan and elevated yourself. We must continue this and bring as many people as we can back into Satan's light.

It is incredibly hypocritical to cross our arms and let them perish without trying to bring them into the light.

Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Good point, thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back