Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For all Spiritual Satanists

One Wire Phenomenon

Hi guys, i was recently told im waisting everyone's time. I did not believe the person but i gave it some thought. If what he meant is true then it means you are all waiting for me as a group to do something im not sure what. Then if this is the case please don't wait for me. Carry on with whatever you do don't mind me im on my own and not part of this. If what this person said is not true then well it shows you what kind of person he is. I rest my case and yeah i really DON'T want to steal anybody's time. I am only here to for myself and to help if and when i can. For now

Thanks for your time reading this and

HAIL SATAN

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Hi guys, i was recently told im waisting everyone's time. I did not believe the person but i gave it some thought. If what he meant is true then it means you are all waiting for me as a group to do something im not sure what. Then if this is the case please don't wait for me. Carry on with whatever you do don't mind me im on my own and not part of this. If what this person said is not true then well it shows you what kind of person he is. I rest my case and yeah i really DON'T want to steal anybody's time. I am only here to for myself and to help if and when i can. For now

HAIL SATAN

Im not aware of who you are talking about and i havent been up to date with your posts. But i highly suggest you disengage from all this drama and move on. Behaving like this will at most raise suspicion about you. So if you really DO desire this path and if you really do want to be a part of this then do your best daily to advance instead of getting upset. I know some members can be rude at times but please dont take it to heart they dont mean it. Dont let the false ego cloud your vision. 💙♥️🖤

I'd say, do not pay attention to the bitter unaccomplished trolls.
Those that do not seek to uplift themselves and others are directly or indirectly working for the enemy.
Unfortunately, it is quite common that negative people shout louder than positive people.

HAIL SATAN

Just don’t post a Bachelor thesis each time and meditate bro😂
Most questions will be solved by yourself, once you meditate. You have a lot of potential you just have to get it together. :p

If what he meant is true then it means you are all waiting for me as a group to do something im not sure what
Don't tar me with the same, wide brush, thanks. If you want to know anything from me, then ask me. Are your posts being approved or disapproved? he asks, seeing many of OWP's posts being approved...

NinRick said:

HAIL SATAN

Just don’t post a Bachelor thesis each time and meditate bro😂
Most questions will be solved by yourself, once you meditate. You have a lot of potential you just have to get it together. :p

I love you guys so much haha esspecialy Mancy feels like i talk to him in person the way he writes 😅

And i just needed to make sure you guys are not waiting for me just incase.

FancyMancy said:
If what he meant is true then it means you are all waiting for me as a group to do something im not sure what
Don't tar me with the same, wide brush, thanks. If you want to know anything from me, then ask me. Are your posts being approved or disapproved? he asks, seeing many of OWP's posts being approved...

Mine gets approved first because im a Golden appel and the approver really likes me. She might even be inlove with me i think.If i understood you correctly

😉

I think you are fine OWP. Everyone chooses what they do with their time, and they are responsible for how they spend their own time. "Wasting others time" implies those who are choosing to read what you've written in your posts have not served them any personal benefit, therefore they feel their time has been "wasted" (this is a little different in the case of trolls and infiltrators). In the case of someone taking the time to help you, they can feel their time is wasted if they feel you are not taking on that advice to achieve certain results in advancement and/or self-development (granted, not all advice is necessarily good advice, or helpful to a specific individual - in which case time wasted ends up being on both sides).

People will choose or not choose to read what you write. I don't think that's a fault on you that others feel their time is wasted from reading what you write. It doesn't seem you're trying to deliberately make a mess in the forums.

Realistically, the only time being "wasted" by you, would be your own time and not others, in your case, and that's your own choice. However, I think it's good you are trying to discover things on your own. We are encouraged to self study, though it's hard to find things that are not corrupted by the enemy outside of JoS, and it can be hard to know what the truth is. Meditation and further advancement will help you get to the truth of things better during your research and you'll be able to sharpen the quality of your research, and therefore your time spent on these things. I find you'll start to feel pushes and pulls to good information, moments of inspiration, which makes it easier to filter out all the corrupted stuff and just get straight to the meat and potatoes.

It can be difficult to read your posts sometimes for how long they get, so I would suggest learning how to pick out just the important stuff you find and summarizing information if you can, to make for a shorter post which is easier to read (for those that wish to). It's only a suggestion, of course.

I really don't think anyone wants you gone or anything. What everyone has been trying to tell you is that in order to fix all the issues that are known to you and also those that are unknown, you need to engage and fully dedicate yourself to the 8 Fold Path. There really is no other way out of that situation.
Stop caring so much about what others think of you, and ask yourself more meaningful questions such as "What do I think of myself" and remember that any thoughts that are detrimental, should be fought against. By you alone.

And the more you postpone it, the more excuses you make to avoid getting out of your comfort zone, the harder it will be when you do decide it is time to be serious. Or when life does force you to be serious. Life goes on and it doesn't care about your situation, it is up to you to prepare. The only time you waste when you avoid facing your True Self, is yours and nobody else's. I unfortunately speak from experience. I have been in a similar situation.

It might seem overwhelming at first, so don't dwell on it too much and do it one step at a time. Just keep pushing and pushing and never give up. Eventually results will manifest, and they will be permanent.

All you need to do is to start a meditation program. The 40 day program takes 5-10 minutes of your time. Is it so hard to just sit down and get it done? Get out in the Sun, engulf all of your being in that energy and program it to clean and empower your soul. Even 5-10 breaths of this, takes like 5 minutes. Maybe even less.

30 seconds of Void meditation. Is it hard? Do 10 seconds. 5 seconds. Whatever. Just do it. When you can do it successfully for 5 seconds, then do 10. 20. 30. 1 minute. So on and so forth.

9 repetitions of the Kriyas in the Basic Spinal Series takes what, 5 minutes? If 9 is too much for you, that's fine, do 3. Just do something. As little as it may be, it builds up.

Have you ever mastered a skill, whatever it may be? It is hard at first. Then it gets doable. Then it gets easy. Then it is part of you and you do it naturally. This is the same idea with meditation.

I can't find HPS Maxine's quote right now, but she once said something like:
Before going to sleep, relax and say in your mind "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate everyday" 30-40 times.

When I was in a situation similar to yours, this is what I did. For months. At first I wasn't even meditating at all, and I wasn't even sure that it would work given how messed up I was, but I kept doing it anyway because deep down I knew it works if it is consistent enough. It took me a long time but eventually it was engraved upon my soul with permanent effect. Just that simple exercise, completely turned my life around in ways I never even imagined to be possible, because I shifted my mindset from being a loser, to being a Warrior. And that is all that you have to do.

There is nothing irreversibly wrong with you, the sooner you get to work, the better your life will be. I don't know how old you are (don't want to know) or how long you have been around. But imagine for a second where you would be right now had you applied this knowledge since the very first day. Where would you be?

I see that you like to learn things, specially related to science. The same forces that motivate you to do that, are the same that rule Astrology. (you probably have some interesting Uranus/Aquarius placements). Take advantage of that, study and learn Astrology and learn how to unlock the secrets of your soul. This knowledge will change your perspective. I know it is hard, but if you just try, you will see that it will come natural to you. And with this knowledge you will be able to learn where your weaknesses lie, and you will then be able to specifically work on those, and this will change your life forever.

Stop waiting for the right time. The right time is now. Start now, and never quit and never look back.

tabby said:
I think you are fine OWP. Everyone chooses what they do with their time, and they are responsible for how they spend their own time. "Wasting others time" implies those who are choosing to read what you've written in your posts have not served them any personal benefit, therefore they feel their time has been "wasted" (this is a little different in the case of trolls and infiltrators). In the case of someone taking the time to help you, they can feel their time is wasted if they feel you are not taking on that advice to achieve certain results in advancement and/or self-development (granted, not all advice is necessarily good advice, or helpful to a specific individual - in which case time wasted ends up being on both sides).

People will choose or not choose to read what you write. I don't think that's a fault on you that others feel their time is wasted from reading what you write. It doesn't seem you're trying to deliberately make a mess in the forums.

Realistically, the only time being "wasted" by you, would be your own time and not others, in your case, and that's your own choice. However, I think it's good you are trying to discover things on your own. We are encouraged to self study, though it's hard to find things that are not corrupted by the enemy outside of JoS, and it can be hard to know what the truth is. Meditation and further advancement will help you get to the truth of things better during your research and you'll be able to sharpen the quality of your research, and therefore your time spent on these things. I find you'll start to feel pushes and pulls to good information, moments of inspiration, which makes it easier to filter out all the corrupted stuff and just get straight to the meat and potatoes.

It can be difficult to read your posts sometimes for how long they get, so I would suggest learning how to pick out just the important stuff you find and summarizing information if you can, to make for a shorter post which is easier to read (for those that wish to). It's only a suggestion, of course.

😘 ok thank you i really felt this read in my heart.I agree with what you said here. Thats how i feel about it aswel. No im definitely not trying to cause trouble. If i do really start causing trouble,i asked our high priest to let me know. I need to be able to experss myself freely and say my say so conflict cannot always be avoided. Thats why i asked the Hp.
And i would never tell another SS they are wasting everyones time. Im that kind of person who might even believe it and put blame on myself for a lot of things that are nit even true thats why it seems i take things too far sometimes. And also this person has it in for me. He does not like me i think he is jealous or SOMETHING. In real life people who are like that to me get ..... my me. Lol but i like him otberiwise.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
I'd say, do not pay attention to the bitter unaccomplished trolls.
Those that do not seek to uplift themselves and others are directly or indirectly working for the enemy.
Unfortunately, it is quite common that negative people shout louder than positive people.

You make a valid point. I thought about this too.Thank you brother

CaspianTheDreamer said:

HAIL SATAN

Im not aware of who you are talking about and i havent been up to date with your posts. But i highly suggest you disengage from all this drama and move on. Behaving like this will at most raise suspicion about you. So if you really DO desire this path and if you really do want to be a part of this then do your best daily to advance instead of getting upset. I know some members can be rude at times but please dont take it to heart they dont mean it. Dont let the false ego cloud your vision. 💙♥️🖤

:lol:

Right back at you brother ❤💙💚

BlackOnyx8 said:
I really don't think anyone wants you gone or anything. What everyone has been trying to tell you is that in order to fix all the issues that are known to you and also those that are unknown, you need to engage and fully dedicate yourself to the 8 Fold Path. There really is no other way out of that situation.
Stop caring so much about what others think of you, and ask yourself more meaningful questions such as "What do I think of myself" and remember that any thoughts that are detrimental, should be fought against. By you alone.

And the more you postpone it, the more excuses you make to avoid getting out of your comfort zone, the harder it will be when you do decide it is time to be serious. Or when life does force you to be serious. Life goes on and it doesn't care about your situation, it is up to you to prepare. The only time you waste when you avoid facing your True Self, is yours and nobody else's. I unfortunately speak from experience. I have been in a similar situation.

It might seem overwhelming at first, so don't dwell on it too much and do it one step at a time. Just keep pushing and pushing and never give up. Eventually results will manifest, and they will be permanent.

All you need to do is to start a meditation program. The 40 day program takes 5-10 minutes of your time. Is it so hard to just sit down and get it done? Get out in the Sun, engulf all of your being in that energy and program it to clean and empower your soul. Even 5-10 breaths of this, takes like 5 minutes. Maybe even less.

30 seconds of Void meditation. Is it hard? Do 10 seconds. 5 seconds. Whatever. Just do it. When you can do it successfully for 5 seconds, then do 10. 20. 30. 1 minute. So on and so forth.

9 repetitions of the Kriyas in the Basic Spinal Series takes what, 5 minutes? If 9 is too much for you, that's fine, do 3. Just do something. As little as it may be, it builds up.

Have you ever mastered a skill, whatever it may be? It is hard at first. Then it gets doable. Then it gets easy. Then it is part of you and you do it naturally. This is the same idea with meditation.

I can't find HPS Maxine's quote right now, but she once said something like:
Before going to sleep, relax and say in your mind "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate everyday" 30-40 times.

When I was in a situation similar to yours, this is what I did. For months. At first I wasn't even meditating at all, and I wasn't even sure that it would work given how messed up I was, but I kept doing it anyway because deep down I knew it works if it is consistent enough. It took me a long time but eventually it was engraved upon my soul with permanent effect. Just that simple exercise, completely turned my life around in ways I never even imagined to be possible, because I shifted my mindset from being a loser, to being a Warrior. And that is all that you have to do.

There is nothing irreversibly wrong with you, the sooner you get to work, the better your life will be. I don't know how old you are (don't want to know) or how long you have been around. But imagine for a second where you would be right now had you applied this knowledge since the very first day. Where would you be?

I see that you like to learn things, specially related to science. The same forces that motivate you to do that, are the same that rule Astrology. (you probably have some interesting Uranus/Aquarius placements). Take advantage of that, study and learn Astrology and learn how to unlock the secrets of your soul. This knowledge will change your perspective. I know it is hard, but if you just try, you will see that it will come natural to you. And with this knowledge you will be able to learn where your weaknesses lie, and you will then be able to specifically work on those, and this will change your life forever.

Stop waiting for the right time. The right time is now. Start now, and never quit and never look back.

You are RIGHT this is something i found yesterday all i needed was to understand how it works specifically. I mean how it really works. I could never understand or do the breathing exercises on JoS because it made me tired. Here is a video that helped me understand something but you can go to his videos in breathing he really explained it well.
https://youtu.be/4A8QoB2b5ns
Foget any enemy stuff on his channel as he studies all religions. He expains it scientifically the way i needed to hear it.For the first time im doing breathing exexercises.This is just something that helps me im not going against what is on JoS or anything.

Hi guys, i was recently told im waisting everyone's time.
I think the reason for that was that you opened the thread to VoiceofEnki to debate on what he told you. For all the other members that was seen as waste of time while for you it was an opportunity to seek clarification on what you have been told by someone. Who is right in this case? I guess both you and everyone else because it was probably an important matter for you but not important for all the other members. So the statement that you wasted everyone's time is true from their perspective as not being directly involved but wrong from your perspective because your thread was targeting one specific person, while the other persons should have had nothing to do with it. In my opinion other members say they waste their time reading your posts because they want to have their time wasted while reading your posts, otherwise they wouldn't read them. If they were to seek the knowledge that you was sharing they wouldn't say anymore that it is a waste of time.

However here comes the issue with the science-related topics that you post. As I said before since this is not an exclusively science related forum, the interest you might find from other members will automatically be limited because most members don't have an interest in reading science related posts. However is wrong from them to say that your science posts are a waste of time, and is also wrong from you to have expectations from certain members to show interest or to know specifics about what you post. The members that are interested in your posts will surely read them without neccesarily posting a comment because if you noticed, your posts get hundreds of views each. In my opinion never stop what you do, irrespective if you will post about it on the forums or not. The scientists are the ones uplifting humanity towards evolution, and it was the scientists the ones that turned Nazi Germany in the most technologically advanced country in the world in a few years, them and the people who could speak with the Gods. Your work as a SS scientist will be much much more important in 5-10 years when humanity gets the upper hand over the jews than it is now on the forum. In the meantime, it is pivotal that you overcome your spiritual obstacles and become capable of conversing with the Gods. Humanity will need scientists that carry on their work and research with the Gods in their mind in order to evolve at full capacity and in the best way possible. Until then however if you wish to post about your research on the forum then you should also be ready to accept the criticism of those who don't find interest in your research, although they themselves should refrain from posting anything in your threads if they find no interest in them.

HAIL SATAN

Actually, I meant to write a reply here when you posted the post about VoiceofEnki, but I forgot.

Our conversations so far have been really good, I haven't noticed any aggression or anything. However, I am not against you, I just wanted to point out that you should spend some time with Spirituality.

You're very good at what you do, I'm just asking you to not only be good at it, but to be good at Spirituality and use your talents there as well. Apply both and you will be proud of yourself, believe me.

You know that if you had any problems or just needed spiritual support or motivation, I helped you. Now dive into the Spiritual stuff and start growing. You will be an exceptional person if you are good in both areas. Remember, the Knowledge is with you, you just have to apply it. :D

The Alchemist7 said:
Hi guys, i was recently told im waisting everyone's time.
I think the reason for that was that you opened the thread to VoiceofEnki to debate on what he told you. For all the other members that was seen as waste of time while for you it was an opportunity to seek clarification on what you have been told by someone. Who is right in this case? I guess both you and everyone else because it was probably an important matter for you but not important for all the other members. So the statement that you wasted everyone's time is true from their perspective as not being directly involved but wrong from your perspective because your thread was targeting one specific person, while the other persons should have had nothing to do with it. In my opinion other members say they waste their time reading your posts because they want to have their time wasted while reading your posts, otherwise they wouldn't read them. If they were to seek the knowledge that you was sharing they wouldn't say anymore that it is a waste of time.

However here comes the issue with the science-related topics that you post. As I said before since this is not an exclusively science related forum, the interest you might find from other members will automatically be limited because most members don't have an interest in reading science related posts. However is wrong from them to say that your science posts are a waste of time, and is also wrong from you to have expectations from certain members to show interest or to know specifics about what you post. The members that are interested in your posts will surely read them without neccesarily posting a comment because if you noticed, your posts get hundreds of views each. In my opinion never stop what you do, irrespective if you will post about it on the forums or not. The scientists are the ones uplifting humanity towards evolution, and it was the scientists the ones that turned Nazi Germany in the most technologically advanced country in the world in a few years, them and the people who could speak with the Gods. Your work as a SS scientist will be much much more important in 5-10 years when humanity gets the upper hand over the jews than it is now on the forum. In the meantime, it is pivotal that you overcome your spiritual obstacles and become capable of conversing with the Gods. Humanity will need scientists that carry on their work and research with the Gods in their mind in order to evolve at full capacity and in the best way possible. Until then however if you wish to post about your research on the forum then you should also be ready to accept the criticism of those who don't find interest in your research, although they themselves should refrain from posting anything in your threads if they find no interest in them.

"In my opinion other members say they waste their time reading your posts because they want to have their time wasted while reading your posts, otherwise they wouldn't read them. If they were to seek the knowledge that you was sharing they wouldn't say anymore that it is a waste of time."

This is very cleverly said.So now my question is why would they want it? What are they doing here then? To get knowledge on a plate and be the judges making it some sort of competition? Passing their holy judgement while others who make an effort to help themselfs while at the same time get rewarded with the gift of bonding in unity with other SS.Im here for myself to learn,help and all the good things that would help me grow. Not to please them.

I don't go out of my way to make other SS feel bad or replying to newer members acting better just because i have a superiority complex. I could do that but that wouldn't help me except maybe helping me boost my ego.

I can act to be the best or i can act to the worst without feeling ashamed taking a personal blow to my image here for the sake of doing what is right whether it be for myself or not.

I can say sorry when i am wrong and i can stand up for myself when i am not. And it can be vice versa just to keep judges happy or for any other reason like avoiding confrontation. But no more of that for now. Whats important now for me is my healing.

I dont see the judges ever apologizing when they are wrong or even acknowledging or admitting to it. And the way they come forth to new members is rude but thats my opinion im not sure if it should be like that or not.

"Your work as a SS scientist will be much much more important in 5-10 years when humanity gets the upper hand over the jews than it is now on the forum. In the meantime, it is pivotal that you overcome your spiritual obstacles and become capable of conversing with the Gods. Humanity will need scientists that carry on their work and research with the Gods in their mind in order to evolve at full capacity and in the best way possible."

This is very inspirational but i don't come close on any standard to this. I know bacially nothing and im not a genius. I have a passion for science thats that. It helps me learn aswel.
I do however for some reason find weird phenomena or things hidden from public or not known about very easly and without even trying to find it. For the past 2 or three years this has happening and most of them are still a mystery.

Anyway thank you for this post.

BrightSpace666 said:

HAIL SATAN

Actually, I meant to write a reply here when you posted the post about VoiceofEnki, but I forgot.

Our conversations so far have been really good, I haven't noticed any aggression or anything. However, I am not against you, I just wanted to point out that you should spend some time with Spirituality.

You're very good at what you do, I'm just asking you to not only be good at it, but to be good at Spirituality and use your talents there as well. Apply both and you will be proud of yourself, believe me.

You know that if you had any problems or just needed spiritual support or motivation, I helped you. Now dive into the Spiritual stuff and start growing. You will be an exceptional person if you are good in both areas. Remember, the Knowledge is with you, you just have to apply it. :D

The way you write is so nice you always kind to me. By your posts you seem advanced and i think you are but why care for me like this for some reason not sure what maybe you feel sorry for me or want something.

But thank you very much whatever the case may be. :)

tabby said:

I love your poem's btw they are really good and beautiful. :)

BrightSpace666 said:

HAIL SATAN

The way you write is so nice you always kind to me. By your posts you seem advanced and i think you are but why care for me like this for some reason not sure what maybe you feel sorry for me or want something.

Yes, since I read your thread where you posted information about what you do and posted videos, it was pretty good. Since you are pretty good at that, it wouldn't hurt if you were as good at Spirituality. You could be exceptionally good at both, and that would be a huge plus. :D

FancyMancy said:

Mine gets approved first because im a Golden appel and the approver really likes me. She might even be inlove with me i think.If i understood you correctly

😉
Erm...

BrightSpace666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Yes, since I read your thread where you posted information about what you do and posted videos, it was pretty good. Since you are pretty good at that, it wouldn't hurt if you were as good at Spirituality. You could be exceptionally good at both, and that would be a huge plus. :D

Lol wasnt great videos but yeah thanx.

Im trying to do both :)

tabby said:

I love your poem's btw they are really good and beautiful. :)

Thank you, OWP 😊

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back