Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

china lock down 2.0 no food,lockdown,death

Satnam666

their is another video of lock downs happening in china again,i thought it might be the original that was posted in 2020 but no, their is people crying out, they probably bared them in again, i would not doubt it,some don't have any food but their is a drone telling them to control their urge for freedom, say hello to the gulags in home edition (oy vey at least it bes for goods of goyims so whats if a few hundred goyim chinese peoples dies from being lockedses they just bes slaves anyways) this needs to go viral cause lock-down 2.0 is well on its way, an the reptiles probably wont hesitate to do bio terror

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQlctl1qQQI

i just feel sorry for the Chinese people

I've seen a couple of videos too about the situation in Shanghai.
It's all so horrific and inhumane. Unacceptable to be treated that way. The drone telling you not to look out the window is beyond dystopian movies and even Owrell's 1984.

"Please comply w covid restrictions. Control your soul's desire for freedom" this is completely sick and clearly shows what the enemy is aiming at. If there are people who still don't realize what is going on then they are completely lost and they would even accept to have a chip put in their brain, even if they are told that this way they lose their free thought.

That drone thing and voice is really creepy. "Control your souls desire for freedom" sounds like that was straight up programmed by a Jew.

Seems more like something you would see in a movie than real life but this is in a country that is communist so not fully supriseing.

The videos emerging out of China are really disturbing. How much longer can the Chinese hold on until they revolt?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back