Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

VoiceofEnki lets debate on this thread

One Wire Phenomenon

VoiceofEnki said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:

You avoid answering the questions I asked, go into useless tangents, and continue doing the same shit you've always been doing.

I explain to you how things work that you very clearly have no clue about, yet you come yelling here that you already know it all, when it is clear from your washy mind and incohesive thought that you have no clue whatsoever.

I have good reason to doubt you are dedicated or have done any sort of attempt at learning spirituality, or working on meditation in your life at all.

You waste so much time and post here irrelevant drivel continuously, do not learn from others when people teach you because you place yourself on a pedestal no different than the delusional idiot who thinks themselves wise.

Either you are here to learn, or you are here to fool around. Make your choice and do make an attempt to learn.

On that whole subject of proving whatever, the majority of stuff you shared is either irrelevant or completely inconsequential, some of it is blatant nonsense.

Nothing revolutionary or even important at all. You think we do not know about stuff like the emerald tablets? Do you know why it isn't promoted on the JoS? Because it is corrupted and therefore irrelevant.

Instead of reading some emerald tablets, you can ask Thoth in person. Can you begin to understand from that what I mean when I tell you to get out of the kindergarten sand pit?

Lastly, I should correct something. I had told you in the past I didn't know this or that, however I was wrong. The way you write your topics is so incoherent that the questions you pose basically do not register, my mind subconsciously skims over it because of how incoherent it truly is.

Then you ask for proofs for things which cannot be proven, as I had already explained (unlike what you claim to have proven by giving "sources").

You make things overly complicated to yourself and on all these topics, when it is literally a bunch of nothing.

The aura made from particles? Partially yes, how is that something revolutionary? This is literally common sense. What particles? That can only be studied with the required scientific equipment, and it doesn't have to be studied in order to obtain major Siddhi's anyway so it doesn't matter.

What you focus on is a waste of time because it is irrelevant to the advancement of yourself and the society.

I am not saying that science is a waste of time, but pseudoscience with no prospects is useless.

Instead, advance your soul and learn from the Gods. Want to gain understanding on these things? Do as Tesla did, be in psychic communication with Satan and the Gods and actually get somewhere.

Or take inspiration from the Vrill society. You know, the people who figured out how space craft actually work through psychic communication with the Gods and obtaining the necessary knowledge that cannot be found on Earth through regular experimentation.

This is what I have been telling you all along, but you ignore it because you do not care about gaining real understanding, you enjoy deluding yourself into believing being the king of the sand pit makes you an accomplished being.

Hail Satan!

Im opening it here so we don't derail that thread anymore.

I think you are an asshole. And got offended by me therefor you get unnecessary rude just to hurt a person. Thats fine i understand that it just shows what i said about you is true. If you want to win me inorder for me to accept what you said and change then please use reason,common sense and try to not be a dick about it.

First

"You avoid answering the questions I asked, go into useless tangents, and continue doing the same shit you've always been doing."

What usess tangets?
What shit am i doing?
If you mean asking questions or looking for awnsers then yes.

"I explain to you how things work that you very clearly have no clue about, yet you come yelling here that you already know it all, when it is clear from your washy mind and incohesive thought that you have no clue whatsoever. "

You didn't explain anything to me that awnsered what i asked. You acted asif it insulted you thats it.

"I have good reason to doubt you are dedicated or have done any sort of attempt at learning spirituality, or working on meditation in your life at all."

Im dedicated.
I have done an attempt to learn spirituality as you can see with my questions i ask.
Im trying to find out why i am not consistent.
I found out why and everything was going food until you said all this so thats why we ade talking.

"You waste so much time and post here irrelevant drivel continuously, do not learn from others when people teach you because you place yourself on a pedestal no different than the delusional idiot who thinks themselves wise."

Its my own time not yours.
Do i really post irrelevant drivel can somone please confirm this im not sure if what he is saying is true as i said i don't trust him because some peope just say things to hurt if they get offended.
Prove to me i don't learn from others!

"Either you are here to learn, or you are here to fool around. Make your choice and do make an attempt to learn."

Since when are you the boss around here?
I awnser only to the High Priest to things like this.

"On that whole subject of proving whatever, the majority of stuff you shared is either irrelevant or completely inconsequential, some of it is blatant nonsense."

I knew you were going to say this because i offened you.
Ok this i will accept . So i can be like you make claims witbout any proof.
I just wanted to show im for real but now i will prove nothing and just say what happend.
Im so sorry it was blatent to prove something.

"Nothing revolutionary or even important at all. You think we do not know about stuff like the emerald tablets? Do you know why it isn't promoted on the JoS? Because it is corrupted and therefore irrelevant. "

Prove EVERYTHING you said here.
This is blatant and a lie, as for revolutionary well its better than giving nothing like you.

"Instead of reading some emerald tablets, you can ask Thoth in person. Can you begin to understand from that what I mean when I tell you to get out of the kindergarten sand pit?"

Thanks yes i do want to speak to Thoth
Yes i can.

"Lastly, I should correct something. I had told you in the past I didn't know this or that, however I was wrong. The way you write your topics is so incoherent that the questions you pose basically do not register, my mind subconsciously skims over it because of how incoherent it truly is."

Lol then dont bother to read them. And awnser on what you skimed through because that just disrespectful and you know nothing about whatbi write and say then.

"Then you ask for proofs for things which cannot be proven, as I had already explained (unlike what you claim to have proven by giving "sources")."

What i mean by this is is make or give me something it can be anyting to make me believe you. I DON'T trust people just on what they say. Esspecialy peope like you. Who think they know it all.

"You make things overly complicated to yourself and on all these topics, when it is literally a bunch of nothing"

Yes i do that sometimes but its because i want to make sure it true.

"The aura made from particles? Partially yes, how is that something revolutionary? This is literally common sense. What particles? That can only be studied with the required scientific equipment, and it doesn't have to be studied in order to obtain major Siddhi's anyway so it doesn't matter."

What are you talking about? The video i once share were i move a needed at a distance?

Im tired now and i will finish the others later.

"What you focus on is a waste of time because it is irrelevant to the advancement of yourself and the society."

I don't think this is true.

"I am not saying that science is a waste of time, but pseudoscience with no prospects is useless."

What pseudoscience are you talking about?

"Instead, advance your soul and learn from the Gods. Want to gain understanding on these things? Do as Tesla did, be in psychic communication with Satan and the Gods and actually get somewhere."

Yes that is my goal. Rome wasn't build in a day or a year and a half

"Or take inspiration from the Vrill society. You know, the people who figured out how space craft actually work through psychic communication with the Gods and obtaining the necessary knowledge that cannot be found on Earth through regular experimentation. "

Can you link me to any of those stuff please?

"This is what I have been telling you all along, but you ignore it because you do not care about gaining real understanding, you enjoy deluding yourself into believing being the king of the sand pit makes you an accomplished being."

Hehe yes you did tell me this but so far i AM the king in the sand pit but you come and stepped on my tiny castle and told me build a bigger better one.
Now if it turns out what you said is true about me in this thread im going to have to start all over again.

Hail SATAN

The time and energy you took to write this could of been spent doing something that actually advances you.

I do not understand why you insist on continuing pointless banter. Your posts are a waste of time and clearly shows you need to change your focus in life. Spend your time balancing and grounding your soul instead of "researching" these new age websites that give no real insight into your advancement.

Rome may not have been built in a day but it wasn't built by people wasting their days away either. Do not do anything useless.

VoE's point is that you should first put a big effort into your spiritual affairs, which are things that we know already produce results. Then, you will be in a better position to intuitively understand the natural phenomenon of the world.

Talking about these subjects is not a waste of time unless it is hampering your ability to advance. Another potential waste of time could go from the fact that the enemy has corrupted these areas, or the author may have personal problems, and so on.

We are on the frontier of knowledge, and this requires us to evaluate a lot on our own. HPS Maxine's insights have given JOS a solid foundation of knowledge that many take for granted today. However, the reality of this was that this came as a result of both her personal degree of advancement, as well as supervised studying by the Gods.

It is possible, for instance, that she has tossed out whole chapters from a book when they did not align with reality. This reality was discovered by her own spiritual senses, along with help from the Gods. All of the non-JOS sources are questionable for this reason.

So you can see that it is first our own spiritual development that determines our knowledge. That is fine if you are interested in these subjects, but if you are to make big advancements in these areas then you must back it up with spiritual power.

------------------

VoE, although frustrated with you, is only being harsh because he has been trying to help you for some time now. If he did not care about you, he would have said nothing.

In regards to consistency or whatever, I explained this in other posts about what energies to use, and so on. You can also do other workings to make meditation seem more fun, such as using Aum Yamaya Svaha, or maybe something else.

The upper chakras rule thinking and sensing, and the bottom ones rule the act of doing. So if you have a "doing" problem, look downward. There is nothing inherently wrong with you, as we all come from different backgrounds and stages of development. However, now we are able to fix our problems, but to do this we must advance spiritually.

With all this in mind, that is why people like Aquarius and VoE are becoming short with you, and trying to make you meditate.

GoldenxChild1 said:
The time and energy you took to write this could of been spent doing something that actually advances you.

I prefer criticism and no it didn't take me long.
How does asking VOE to clarify some stuff have to do with my advancement? A lot. You sound like Ramier. I like you but stay out of my business please.

Im going to disappoint a lot of you and might get a lot of hate. I don't care. I have to accept myself as i am and work through my problems.

I will say my say.

ModernMage said:
I do not understand why you insist on continuing pointless banter. Your posts are a waste of time and clearly shows you need to change your focus in life. Spend your time balancing and grounding your soul instead of "researching" these new age websites that give no real insight into your advancement.

Rome may not have been built in a day but it wasn't built by people wasting their days away either. Do not do anything useless.

Its pointless to you because it does not concern you. Is it a waste of time really? Just because VOE said so now the heard follows.
Yeah dictate to me what i should be doing with my time. Let me leave it there.i know where
this is leading and for the sake of not getting hated by all i will leave it tbere so i ask you please stay out of my business unless you can prove what he said.

Look i know if i continue like this im going to get the boot or a warning thats fine because its either that or i end up learning something about this place or myself.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=344260 time=1649832282 user_id=21286]

VoE's point is that you should first put a big effort into your spiritual affairs, which are things that we know already produce results. Then, you will be in a better position to intuitively understand the natural phenomenon of the world.

Talking about these subjects is not a waste of time unless it is hampering your ability to advance. Another potential waste of time could go from the fact that the enemy has corrupted these areas, or the author may have personal problems, and so on.

We are on the frontier of knowledge, and this requires us to evaluate a lot on our own. HPS Maxine's insights have given JOS a solid foundation of knowledge that many take for granted today. However, the reality of this was that this came as a result of both her personal degree of advancement, as well as supervised studying by the Gods.

It is possible, for instance, that she has tossed out whole chapters from a book when they did not align with reality. This reality was discovered by her own spiritual senses, along with help from the Gods. All of the non-JOS sources are questionable for this reason.

So you can see that it is first our own spiritual development that determines our knowledge. That is fine if you are interested in these subjects, but if you are to make big advancements in these areas then you must back it up with spiritual power.

------------------

VoE, although frustrated with you, is only being harsh because he has been trying to help you for some time now. If he did not care about you, he would have said nothing.

In regards to consistency or whatever, I explained this in other posts about what energies to use, and so on. You can also do other workings to make meditation seem more fun, such as using Aum Yamaya Svaha, or maybe something else.

The upper chakras rule thinking and sensing, and the bottom ones rule the act of doing. So if you have a "doing" problem, look downward. There is nothing inherently wrong with you, as we all come from different backgrounds and stages of development. However, now we are able to fix our problems, but to do this we must advance spiritually.

With all this in mind, that is why people like Aquarius and VoE are becoming short with you, and trying to make you meditate.

"VoE's point is that you should first put a big effort into your spiritual affairs."

MY BIG EFFORT
GIF-220209-152532.gif

happy now?

GoldenxChild1 said:

I prefer criticism and no it didn't take me long.
How does asking VOE to clarify some stuff have to do with my advancement? A lot. You sound like Ramier. I like you but stay out of my business please.

Im going to disappoint a lot of you and might get a lot of hate. I don't care. I have to accept myself as i am and work through my problems.

I will say my say.

I like you too which is why I said what I said. I don't know Ramier but he sounds like a good guy.

Okay, I want you to do you if it's healthy for your progression. I'll stay out of your business from now on.

ModernMage said:

Its pointless to you because it does not concern you. Is it a waste of time really? Just because VOE said so now the heard follows.
Yeah dictate to me what i should be doing with my time. Let me leave it there.i know where
this is leading and for the sake of not getting hated by all i will leave it tbere so i ask you please stay out of my business unless you can prove what he said.

Look i know if i continue like this im going to get the boot or a warning thats fine because its either that or i end up learning something about this place or myself.

Hello, please listen to me for a minute if you will.

I understand what it's like to feel how you feel currently. I'm sure others do as well who were in your position.

We want you to stay, advance, because it is in your own best interest. Try to just calm down a bit.

Much of this situation with you writing, researching, debating, albeit in the wrong direction can be sublimated into something much more positive to your own benefit.

You will probably have situations here and there where you agree, disagree, or agree to disagree with SS. To a certain extent I'd say this is normal.

You are a Spiritual Satanist, and here in these forums, and under the guidance and knowledge of the Joy of Satan, you have the means to catapult yourself to great heights in your own personal path of Spiritual Advancement.

You can do this. We are all in this together.

Please try to take some time to reflect on why people can be short with you, in regards to them having tried to assist you before.

Take time to reflect on how you feel. Where you can go from here in approaching things better in the future. Along with acknowledging we all make mistakes, and from here you still have alot of room to grow.

We Satanists are a family. Under the guidance and ineffable power of Father Satan. We stand.

We stand against impossible odds. You can do just the same.

Hold strong. As you can do this.

serpentwalker666 said:
ModernMage said:

Hello, please listen to me for a minute if you will.

I understand what it's like to feel how you feel currently. I'm sure others do as well who were in your position.

We want you to stay, advance, because it is in your own best interest. Try to just calm down a bit.

Much of this situation with you writing, researching, debating, albeit in the wrong direction can be sublimated into something much more positive to your own benefit.

You will probably have situations here and there where you agree, disagree, or agree to disagree with SS. To a certain extent I'd say this is normal.

You are a Spiritual Satanist, and here in these forums, and under the guidance and knowledge of the Joy of Satan, you have the means to catapult yourself to great heights in your own personal path of Spiritual Advancement.

You can do this. We are all in this together.

Please try to take some time to reflect on why people can be short with you, in regards to them having tried to assist you before.

Take time to reflect on how you feel. Where you can go from here in approaching things better in the future. Along with acknowledging we all make mistakes, and from here you still have alot of room to grow.

We Satanists are a family. Under the guidance and ineffable power of Father Satan. We stand.

We stand against impossible odds. You can do just the same.

Hold strong. As you can do this.

Thank you very much. Im not sure what to say.
My situation is difficult and i want help. I do get a lot of support like never before in my life. But too many people try and help me their way without me asking any help specifically to them.Blitzkreig has given me a ton of workings and so has a LOT of other people as well. I feel bad about this because im not nearly doing enough to repay everything. Im actually surprised about all this care and support i get.I feel i don't deserve that much and i only want what i ask or sometimes for peope just to listen and try to understand me. My questions are important to me. I know i get carried away with what i post when i share my findings which is to some irritating.im sorry.

But a really big thanks to everyone for wanting to help me so much and also VOE. Not that i didn't mean anything i said but i know he is proud and stuff and only wanted to help.

what perfect timing that SS are squabbling. The enemy does this everytime to divert energy from war efforts.

im on break rn on a 12 hr shift. its been a shitty day. dropping my tools hitting my head and getting into it with people here. i was so pissed at one point i wanted to destroy something and started kicking shit.

this always happens around the shitty jewish holidays. guess what day it is.

try not to let your emotions and egos lead to fighting with other SS. we have more important places to invest energy on these days. this is quite a pattern with almost each schedule.

Shadowcat said:
what perfect timing that SS are squabbling. The enemy does this everytime to divert energy from war efforts.

im on break rn on a 12 hr shift. its been a shitty day. dropping my tools hitting my head and getting into it with people here. i was so pissed at one point i wanted to destroy something and started kicking shit.

try not to let your emotions and egos lead to fighting with other SS. we have more important places to invest energy on these days. this is quite a pattern with almost each schedule.

Ok im sorry 🙁

Shadowcat said:

But you the one who told me to not take shit anymore. I only defended myself and asked him a few questions.

Shadowcat said:

Shadowcat said:

I don't think so. I let this happen on purpose i could of left it and let it go in another direction.
But i didn't want to. I wanted to take him on because i needed to see something. And i did.

I can stop there and press send or i can carry on which may or may not cause something else to happen that needs to happen. (.....)one sentence is all it takes but im going to reroute the inevitable. This invincible force is a law among humans. We control it with freewill. It happens in the now and is influenced by the past present and future as all ones are of the ONE.Im taking nature here the all.

And what NEEDS to happen may end bad for someone, the community,or something will make change whether big or small. As the power is now in my hands i have a choice so The more i reveal this the less likely it will take its original route, like 2min ago it was set to take the fastest one. Now its on anotber path yet still moving towards its destination because im still alive and as long as i am it will move like the galaxies moves in spirals .Its still in my hands im holding it. If i let go it would be bad for me.JUST as it is said in the black book (which i wont mention)... This is my weakness which is why im suffering i can juggle with a fire ball but eventually i will get tired and burn myself or it will drop if my prana gets depleted.

Lol ok so the fact of the matter is there is balance in all things and inorder for balance to be restored Voice of Enki is in the wrong and because my nature as seen in my chart as you know is a planetary force i cannot help to demand an appology for my scales to restore. The JoS has rules. Cobra made the rules. Anybody who breaks them should be punished right? Well yes and no because the universe is in control of the controllers of this what i have in my hands now. The next person will take this ball and will have the same power i have over it and will mold it as they choose although i will still have some influence it,it will still not be my ball alone. So if this place and this entity(JoS) is truely as its meant to be meaning for Satan's cause then the end result when the ball returns to me will be what i expect it to be.Unless im wrong about something which i doupt.

So here it is catch!!!

Shadowcat said:

"We are not nosy about the lives of our members. We RESPECT our members, their PERSONAL LIVES and their privacy. Above all, we work for Satan and we do what he wants for us to do. Satan emphasized how all spiritual knowledge should be open and freely available to everyone."

https://youtu.be/vJDv4Qy84AQ

As i said what is right is right. But I end it immediately if it will cause a fight.And i take no further responsibility because its not my intention to cause a fight i just want what is right. Which will only depend on VOE and if he has it in him to swallow his pride which i doubt. Any case i got burned a little for the sake of protecting what is as it is now. Which doesnt matter because a piece of the ball will return as a collectable. Its what i have been doing for some time now. A lot of collectables make one big spiritual arsenal of weaponry.

You said the Emerald Tablets are corrupted. How do you know this? There is no where i know of that mentioned them in JoS or are there?

"Satan emphasized how all spiritual knowledge should be open and freely available to everyone."

So what bothers me is you are off mod and told me the JoS said the Emerald tablets are coruppted. Did JoS really say so?

"One cannot advance in Satanism without knowledge. It is obvious in the groups regarding those who make statements with a serious lack of knowledge. You will be able to discern truth from bullshit if you take the time to study"

Im the one who listened to all of them(study) and to me they are true but you who did not read them say JoS said they are coruppted.

I also did say maybe they are and when i did that everyone else said so aswel.If i didn't say so and acted asif they are 100% true i guarantee it would of been another story. Its always like that.

I know you are much more advanced than me and those things which i believe but a true person who is advanced and has spiritual knowledge should then be able to show the non advanced and the dumb like me where has it been corrupted especially if they are going to make claims that even JoS agree's to that.

You must realize you are off mod and i look up to you but i don't see a point to listen to you if you are rude and self absorbed acting to know everything and no backing for what you said.

Thats all.

Please no one comment here if its not him.
I won't post more after this if he ignores it thats fine. I don't want to FIGHT its just the Emerald Tablets did touch me and he has sort of changed the course of my path. Not in a bad way but i have to question some stuff he said.

Thank you for your time brother

Hail Satan!!!

Are the Emerald Tablets truly corrupted, or just the translations? I don't understand how the tablet itself could be corrupted unless it was originally written by an enemy. The tablets have been very useful in past ages for Alchemists, and even as an introduction to the occult and stirring a thirst for understanding within the sleeping Aryan soul for others. Fortunately for us, the most important messages of the tablet have already been interpreted and described to us by Lady Maxine. We're very lucky to have all of this knowledge given to us on the JoS so clearly after it has already had the heavy lifting done of sifting through the confusion.

As for the argument between you and VoE, I haven't read the entire exchange, but going by the quotes you provided of the discussion you two had, I have to say that I'm confused as well as to why he is upset with you. You haven't broken any forum rules or attacked anyone as far as I can see. There are plenty of other threads made by people that might turn other people off. Some threads that I make as well won't be everyone's cup of tea. Everyone is different. And everyone is at different levels of understanding and advancement too. I don't understand the impatience and expectation for others to advance to a higher level faster than they are ready to. I feel it is unfair to place these expectations upon you. Everyone advances at their own pace.

Shadowcat said:

But you the one who told me to not take shit anymore. I only defended myself and asked him a few questions.

There has to be a balance with this. There is also a proper way to stand up for oneself efficiently in a way that tries engaging the other person in a way where they will not become defensive. This makes them more receptive to you.

Shadowcat said:

It is interesting, but also understandable, that such chaotic events are happening here in the middle of a hostile holiday season. Let's give them back all the bad and win together, forever!

One Wire Phenomenon, I’m trying to wrap my head around this. You want to battle or debate rather with VoE? Why would you do that? What do you have to prove? He’s a pretty advanced member and the fact he is taking time to talk to you to point you in the right direction and you getting angry shows a lack of maturity spirituallly and materially. If you don’t care, then do as you will, things will be problematic for you down the line.
You post some things as I said before on other post that it’s ok, but find balance and know where the limit is and focus on your advancement.

Honestly you would be hurting yourself to be starting a debate when you know very well that the enemy is just pushing for our destruction. I had seen another incident that was infighting and squabbling as to which I will not point out who was part of it, as it is of no consequence now being it was resolved.

You are hurting yourself, and you complain about your life on top of that. Then fix it. No one holds ones hand, no one holds your head to the water brother. You want to reach potential that you have, then take initiative and drink the water so you sate your thirst( your problems being solved.) Aquarius is trying to help, others are trying to help, but you will need to make a stand to evolve or devolve, and therefore become a speck of dust in the wind never to been seen again. Your choice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back