Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to tell the difference between thoughtforms and real entities

One Wire Phenomenon

Its extremely important i know this

https://youtu.be/P5YkcRuLbh0

I know how thoughtforms are more or less but what about the extremely powerful ones that can kill a soul with just one interaction causeing so much fear and trauma it doesn't go away in the subconscious but almost vanished from the conscious after years of not feeding it only feeling the physical body being drained and pulled with a gravitational force into death almost like a black hole effect. Nothing escapes it.

So now my question is what is this ?
A real enemy entity attack?
An enemy thoughtform from an attack?
Or just an enemy thoughtform?
a Self created thoughtform?
a mass mind thoughtform?
A actual astral animal attack and attachment like a tick is here on the physical?

What separates these thoughtforms and actual astral encounters?

How will i know?

YES i know the energy im putting into it now is my own and some will say is my own thoughtform because of this reason.
( DON'T GO THERE)

Found this person insightful until they went down the 'unconditional love' route. The last thing you want to do when you think something malicious is attached to you is reach out to it because that will likely empower whatever its purpose is and you likely don't want that happening. Generally cases of thoughtform attachment are because a witch dwelled on something too hard for too long, the predisposition to which can be seen in the astrology chart through retrograde Neptune or other placements which indicate being prone to daydreaming, but it could also be schizoprenia, or a combination of both thoughtform and schizoprenia. HPS Maxine has stated that those who get lost in their own mind are at risk to having things like this happen to them, which I think is very relevant here.

Void meditation, vibrating ISA, Sun Squares for mental health and the like would be more useful than trying to 'love the entity to death'. And as I may have seemed to disregard more mainstream solutions to what may actually be a medical issue on another thread recently, nothing is wrong with medication until you're able to stand on your own two feet without it. There is the addiction factor to consider but it's better than staying lost forever. The ideal solution would be to never suffer these problems in the first place but in most cases those afflicted run into the aforementioned issue before encountering the solution.

Seeing this sort of thing posted here is simply disappointing and frankly insulting.

This sort of video is no different from the average new age crap. The SS is to transcend beyond these sorts of botched ideas by the very principle of being a Spiritual Satanist.

Refer to my reply here for a more thorough explanation:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1910&p=343776#p343776

When one finds the door to the Epiphany of the Gods, why continue dancing by oneself in the dark outside when you can come in and learn from the source?

Hail Satan!

MrIntrepid said:
Found this person insightful until they went down the 'unconditional love' route. The last thing you want to do when you think something malicious is attached to you is reach out to it because that will likely empower whatever its purpose is and you likely don't want that happening. Generally cases of thoughtform attachment are because a witch dwelled on something too hard for too long, the predisposition to which can be seen in the astrology chart through retrograde Neptune or other placements which indicate being prone to daydreaming, but it could also be schizoprenia, or a combination of both thoughtform and schizoprenia. HPS Maxine has stated that those who get lost in their own mind are at risk to having things like this happen to them, which I think is very relevant here.

Void meditation, vibrating ISA, Sun Squares for mental health and the like would be more useful than trying to 'love the entity to death'. And as I may have seemed to disregard more mainstream solutions to what may actually be a medical issue on another thread recently, nothing is wrong with medication until you're able to stand on your own two feet without it. There is the addiction factor to consider but it's better than staying lost forever. The ideal solution would be to never suffer these problems in the first place but in most cases those afflicted run into the aforementioned issue before encountering the solution.

The thing about me being drained is not a thoughtform its an actual something latched in a dark space of my subconcious. That is my question. How i act here is not how i am in reality.

Yeah it is very insightful but i think what he means with unconditional love is he means
something like what happend here.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=343788#p343788
As you can see my aproach to his thought form of making himself look big is exactly what the guy means. I embraced everyting i am asif i am not going against his statement. In the meantime knowing exactly what is happing. Therefor no negative thought form attached to me....

My second post is me creating a thoughtform btw. Lol should not say it but for the sake of explaining the video i will take one for the team. And will get a hard knock for it.

Its ok.

MrIntrepid said:

What i mean by actual i mean i had a real encounter with something. And i know it has created a lot of thought forms. It really is like this guy in my signature is saying about the trauma within the nerves . When i saw the video the first time i knew it.

Ok so as peope can see i tried expressing myself to Voice of Enki (off mod) who i asked politely LET ME EXPRESS MYSELF and also thanked him incase i was wrong about what i saw in him. As people can see he attacked me for that telling me acting asif im a fuckup. Doing nothing and all sorts of stuff that would hurt if i was new or the person he thinks i am.

This to me is unacceptable. As off members should not do that. I feel Blitskreig is a perfect example of how off mods should be and put the individual first before their ego.

That all i want to say.

And share a very important article about tbis situation.

When the topic from hp cobra came up about healing i took it seriously because i know i need it.

Black Magick and Mental Health Most of us are familiar with psychiatry, counseling, psychology, and other mental health services. The methods used are standard. Most professionals prod the patient into expressing repressed feelings- anger, hatred, envy, resentment and other related emotions, including repressed sexuality and sexual feelings. Acknowledging these repressed emotions sheds new light on the origins of serious hang-ups, neuroses, compulsions/obsessions and other serious mental health disorders. Many physical ailments are brought about by repressed emotions. Some of these end in death. These have a very detrimental effect upon one’s soul and spiritual being as well. The New Age movement, Wicca, many Eastern religions [such as modern Buddhism, which have been Judeo/Christianized], and others all advocate denial of expressing so-called "baser" emotions. This leads to poor mental health and worse. Catholic priests are a blatant example of the consequences of sexual repression. Sexual repression is about the worst, as the sex drive is as powerful as and is tied directly to the life force; it doesn’t just go away. Anything that is repressed comes out in warped, distorted, and unhealthy ways. Many problems would be avoided if people would vent their feelings and stop repressing them. This isn’t about going on a rampage; it is just acknowledging one’s own feelings and letting them out. One should always be honest with one’s self. By denying anger, hatred, jealousy, and other so-called "negative" emotions, one is laying a pattern for serious problems down the road. People who claim to love, love, and love, and deny their anger and hatred, take on that artificial alien deadpan smile that is so common amongst Christians in the advanced stages of Christianity. Inside, these people are extremely unbalanced and are literally like grenades with the pins pulled, just waiting to explode, either turning their pent up anger out on others or in upon themselves. This is extremely unhealthy. Yet, they consistently excuse the hatred and wrathful behavior of the false “God” they worship. This sets the stage for serious mental illness. Another common teaching is denial of materialism. The reason for this is so wealth and power can be kept in the hands of a few- the same people at the top who work to remove spiritual knowledge and replace it with Christianity, Islam, and other lies. Material possessions make life more enjoyable and are an extension of ourselves. There should be a healthy balance between spiritualism and materialism. The merging of the material with the spiritual is the key to attaining the godhead of the soul. No one has a right to dictate to others how they should feel about someone or something. Ritual is often an excellent means of venting emotions. Anything that is consciously and intentionally repressed will cause serious problems later on. ARTICLE ABOUT FREE THOUGHT

I rest my case.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
The thing about me being drained is not a thoughtform its an actual something latched in a dark space of my subconcious. That is my question. How i act here is not how i am in reality.

Yeah it is very insightful but i think what he means with unconditional love is he means
As you can see my aproach to his thought form of making himself look big is exactly what the guy means. I embraced everyting i am asif i am not going against his statement. In the meantime knowing exactly what is happing. Therefor no negative thought form attached to me....

My second post is me creating a thoughtform btw. Lol should not say it but for the sake of explaining the video i will take one for the team. And will get a hard knock for it.

Its ok.

I didn't quite understand if you've actually gotten over this or not so here:

This thing that's 'latched' onto you should be dealt with just like you would any other entity that's similar to a thoughtform. It could be the result of past life karma, planetary transits, your own doing through accidentally creating something that's against you now, an angelic entity (which is a thoughtform anyway), or even a curse, but the methods of making it go away remain the same.

I am more familiar with this than I would like to be and the best advice I can give you to start is that it doesn't matter how this happened to you, but what is going on right now. Stop seeking out additional information, especially what comes from outside sources. I'm not saying that you shouldn't ever do that but right now you need to get your own thoughts straight and information overload is not going to make that easier. You shouldn't be experimenting so much until after you know your mind has been stabilized either, so creating a thoughtform that could become a problem is also a bad idea.

Vibrating ISA will likely do you the most good right now if you're willing to affirm something like, "In a healthy and positive manner for me, my mind is completely under my control. The hold of all malicious entities on my mind is broken." x40 or x80 times for 40 days straight or longer. MUNKA would be better for an actual separation but it might be better to focus on the 'mental aspect' of this first.

I don't mean to sound judgmental or harsh by the way, just been through similar and I know how difficult it can be when you feel like the problem is using you as a tool of your own ruin.

MrIntrepid said:

Its ok.

I didn't quite understand if you've actually gotten over this or not so here:

This thing that's 'latched' onto you should be dealt with just like you would any other entity that's similar to a thoughtform. It could be the result of past life karma, planetary transits, your own doing through accidentally creating something that's against you now, an angelic entity (which is a thoughtform anyway), or even a curse, but the methods of making it go away remain the same.

I am more familiar with this than I would like to be and the best advice I can give you to start is that it doesn't matter how this happened to you, but what is going on right now. Stop seeking out additional information, especially what comes from outside sources. I'm not saying that you shouldn't ever do that but right now you need to get your own thoughts straight and information overload is not going to make that easier. You shouldn't be experimenting so much until after you know your mind has been stabilized either, so creating a thoughtform that could become a problem is also a bad idea.

Vibrating ISA will likely do you the most good right now if you're willing to affirm something like, "In a healthy and positive manner for me, my mind is completely under my control. The hold of all malicious entities on my mind is broken." x40 or x80 times for 40 days straight or longer. MUNKA would be better for an actual separation but it might be better to focus on the 'mental aspect' of this first.

I don't mean to sound judgmental or harsh by the way, just been through similar and I know how difficult it can be when you feel like the problem is using you as a tool of your own ruin.

The working depends on my own strength of my soul which is not a lot. And one has to use light to do it. So it will take me more than 40 days.As i said my problem is consistency which i don't have because of my mental state not being able to make a choice and say NOW im really doing it and i will finish it. I had this will before and came far i don't have it anymore and im not yet 100% sure why. My inner being wants this but the drain and heavyness from this parasite has caused me to fail so many times of trying. Its like im afraid to try again. It takes everything from me.
That is why im trying to get a better deeper understanding which i did to an extent but need more time. Until i have have build enough confidence or whatever is needed to get my mind right to make a choice. I thought i could do it the other day. I even made a new account and yea failed miserably. Even told Hp i don't think im a SS anymore. SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG an im not sure why.
I WANT VOICE OF ENKI TO CHANGE ME IF HE CAN. Otherwise i will try my own way like im doing.

"For most people, when undertaking a significant working, there must be repetition. The more powerful one's soul, the less repetition, but rarely is once enough. Energy builds. This is why skipping a meditation or a working causes major problems."

The working depends on my own strength of my soul which is not a lot. And one has to use light to do it. So it will take me more than 40 days.As i said my problem is consistency which i don't have because of my mental state not being able to make a choice and say NOW im really doing it and i will finish it.
Skipping a day or a week is different from not trying or beginning at all.

I think practical methods how to increase willpower and staying power have been shared so I am not going to repeat them. If you have missed them, ask again. You are putting too many requirements for yourself as a beginner, but you must start somewhere. If you have trouble visualising light, then use props to your aid, such as light bulbs or go outside under the sunlight. Without actively working on your issues with spiritual methods you will not overcome them. I think the concept of start low and slow and build up gradually is very easy to grasp. You do not have to do massive or enormous things to begin with. Look at the 40 day meditation program for example. Very short time requirement and not much effort is required. It is about building upon what has been built previously. At some point you got to accept the fact that only way to move forward is to lay the first brick. Then you simply start laying bricks on top of bricks.

Do not put expectations on your effort, just do your best and keep repeating. Do not be afraid of failing, because failures are the best learning expierences, maybe not the most pleasant, but the best.

And finally, stop giving so much credit to some thoughtform.

Henu the Great said:
The working depends on my own strength of my soul which is not a lot. And one has to use light to do it. So it will take me more than 40 days.As i said my problem is consistency which i don't have because of my mental state not being able to make a choice and say NOW im really doing it and i will finish it.
Skipping a day or a week is different from not trying or beginning at all.

I think practical methods how to increase willpower and staying power have been shared so I am not going to repeat them. If you have missed them, ask again. You are putting too many requirements for yourself as a beginner, but you must start somewhere. If you have trouble visualising light, then use props to your aid, such as light bulbs or go outside under the sunlight. Without actively working on your issues with spiritual methods you will not overcome them. I think the concept of start low and slow and build up gradually is very easy to grasp. You do not have to do massive or enormous things to begin with. Look at the 40 day meditation program for example. Very short time requirement and not much effort is required. It is about building upon what has been built previously. At some point you got to accept the fact that only way to move forward is to lay the first brick. Then you simply start laying bricks on top of bricks.

Do not put expectations on your effort, just do your best and keep repeating. Do not be afraid of failing, because failures are the best learning expierences, maybe not the most pleasant, but the best.

And finally, stop giving so much credit to some thoughtform.

"This is why skipping a meditation or a working
causes major problems. "-JoS

"Skipping a day or a week is different from not trying or beginning at all."-Henu

So you saying although i know im going to fail i should still try. Well then its useless i even ask for advice here.You and Blitzkreig are the wisest here but i don't think you guys understand my situation.

As i said let me find the cause of this problem before i tackle a huge working like this.
I was fine until VOE said what i shared about thoughtforms is wrong. I don't trust what he said because he cannot specify what exacty is not true about that. I see it is true so i will rather go with what i feel unless someone can truly prove to me its wrong. I Will be very greatful for that and it will ahow that the person really cares.

Like you care i know and thank you :)

As i said my problem is consistency which i don't have because of my mental state not being able to make a choice and say NOW im really doing it and i will finish it. I had this will before and came far i don't have it anymore and im not yet 100% sure why. My inner being wants this but the drain and heavyness from this parasite has caused me to fail so many times of trying. Its like im afraid to try again. It takes everything from me.
That is why im trying to get a better deeper understanding which i did to an extent but need more time. Until i have have build enough confidence or whatever is needed to get my mind right to make a choice.

Earth gives discipline, grounding, structure, and consistency. Fire gives energy, action, confidence, etc.

If you need more discipline, such as when you have energy, but would rather play a video game, then inhale earth energy and program it to immediately increase your discipline. Nauthiz also works for this.

If you feel weak, low on energy, afraid, etc, then either inhale white-gold and affirm that it is helping you whichever way, and/or do the breath of fire pranayama, found here: Breath of Fire Page

You should also affirm that energy, such as "This energy has now raised and replenished my vital energy and productive drive, in a positive manner for me.”x3

The above exercises should be very useful to you because they give immediate benefits, as opposed to a 40 day working. This is useful in situations like your own, so you don't get or feel stuck.

"Skipping a day or a week is different from not trying or beginning at all."-Henu

So you saying although i know im going to fail i should still try. Well then its useless i even ask for advice here.You and Blitzkreig are the wisest here but i don't think you guys understand my situation.

As i said let me find the cause of this problem before i tackle a huge working like this.
I was fine until VOE said what i shared about thoughtforms is wrong. I don't trust what he said because he cannot specify what exacty is not true about that. I see it is true so i will rather go with what i feel unless someone can truly prove to me its wrong. I Will be very greatful for that and it will ahow that the person really cares.

It does not mean your efforts will totally fail. Inconsistent meditation does produce some results, it is just not great in comparison. Yet, it is better than nothing.

You are dealing with this entity/thoughtform? You said you had results from ripping it off, or partially so. What happened after that, or what is going on now? Maybe you should try that again.

If it is not connected to you and is merely pestering you, then you should be able to either mentally block it, or directly attack it with Thurisaz, for example. You could also use Thurisaz to attack any connections it has to you, as a detachment working. These things all work even when done inconsistently.

Whatever is the case, you should not feed power into it. It is not strong, it is weaker than you. In fact, it is almost gone, since you partially disconnected it.

------------

The main point about the thoughtform link you posted is that it came from an outside JOS source, which we know is likely to have some corruption in it. HPS Maxine has been guided by Satan, in addition to having expert personal experiences. It would be wise to consult her teachings first than to listen to someone else.

I did not look at the link specifically, but this is the general answer.

I would not be hung up on every small detail here and there and make a big deal of those things. Make enough of these miscalculations and then you will suddenly feel overwhelmed in your current situation with all that is. Best to keep things simpler for now and expand later once you have better grounding and more personal power.

What seems huge to you now will seem just a tiny bit smaller tomorrow, and past a year you will look back and wonder how small you were year ago. This not only applies to spiritual side of things, but physical and mental side of things as well. And the thing that changes your perspective is constant and consistent work on yourself.

So in other words it is not only about working hard, but working smart. Working smart will make you grow stronger, and then you can actually say that you tackle something huge. Even then, it is important to be smart or maybe even clever, which is even better.

Henu the Great said:
I would not be hung up on every small detail here and there and make a big deal of those things. Make enough of these miscalculations and then you will suddenly feel overwhelmed in your current situation with all that is. Best to keep things simpler for now and expand later once you have better grounding and more personal power.

What seems huge to you now will seem just a tiny bit smaller tomorrow, and past a year you will look back and wonder how small you were year ago. This not only applies to spiritual side of things, but physical and mental side of things as well. And the thing that changes your perspective is constant and consistent work on yourself.

So in other words it is not only about working hard, but working smart. Working smart will make you grow stronger, and then you can actually say that you tackle something huge. Even then, it is important to be smart or maybe even clever, which is even better.

Thanks a lot for your motivating words Henu but the fact of the matter is the Devil's in the details.

Spiritual Satanism is not for cowards.
I see that clearly and i don't deserve to call myself one. Its a fact so don't try and sugercoat it.

I have decided and made my choice. Until the day i truely commit and take my fears head on i will not call myself a Satanist.

I will still be here doing translations and things but thats that. I know im slow but i will get there eventually.

Thanx for all of your support and to Blitz and everyone. :)

Thanks a lot for your motivating words Henu but the fact of the matter is the Devil's in the details.

I see that clearly and i don't deserve to call myself one. Its a fact so don't try and sugercoat it.

I have decided and made my choice. Until the day i truely commit and take my fears head on i will not call myself a Satanist.

I will still be here doing translations and things but thats that. I know im slow but i will get there eventually.

Honestly I am tired of seeing talk yourself down time and time again. You should stop it. Reprogram your mind from can't to can. I know it takes time and effort, but negative self talk does not belong here.

Henu the Great said:

Honestly I am tired of seeing talk yourself down time and time again. You should stop it. Reprogram your mind from can't to can. I know it takes time and effort, but negative self talk does not belong here.
Im not talking bad about myself if its true

https://youtu.be/7gqvFgo-sS0

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=344483 time=1649881061 user_id=21286]

It does not mean your efforts will totally fail. Inconsistent meditation does produce some results, it is just not great in comparison. Yet, it is better than nothing.

You are dealing with this entity/thoughtform? You said you had results from ripping it off, or partially so. What happened after that, or what is going on now? Maybe you should try that again.

If it is not connected to you and is merely pestering you, then you should be able to either mentally block it, or directly attack it with Thurisaz, for example. You could also use Thurisaz to attack any connections it has to you, as a detachment working. These things all work even when done inconsistently.

Whatever is the case, you should not feed power into it. It is not strong, it is weaker than you. In fact, it is almost gone, since you partially disconnected it.

------------

The main point about the thoughtform link you posted is that it came from an outside JOS source, which we know is likely to have some corruption in it. HPS Maxine has been guided by Satan, in addition to having expert personal experiences. It would be wise to consult her teachings first than to listen to someone else.

I did not look at the link specifically, but this is the general answer.

Hi Blitzkreig,i am blocking out the reality of the state my soul is in. This is subconscious.When i take meditation seriously this is what i become aware of.

I cannot completely block it out consciously because i cannot ignore the drain and the "pull" or enegry loss i get. Its in my back in my spine. The video of the young guy speaking of astral parasites it 100% what i feel and the same something like i become aware of.Its not a grey or reptile its something worse. What i pulled out of my face is maybe the same entity but the source is in my back in my spine somewhere.Its truly a nightmare in real life if i had to describe it. And let me just say for a person who has not experienced something like this THEY CANNOT UNDERSTAND what the other person is going through that is why i can really relate to that person peaking in the video.I even mailed Hp Cobra and shared him that because i was upset ni information about these kind of parasites is on JoS and i actualy whent a far as to say im going to leave if this in not taken seriously. I said sorry afterwards for being rude as he gave me advice.

And as i said it takes everything and causes more enemy thoughtforms in my mind to replace the terrable reality of it.

Believe me don't believe me its true. I allways speak the truth but maybe i say it wrong i DON'T know, that is why i try and compare it to things.

If it is possible you or any one who knows Satan personally can ask Him and He will tell you yes there is something wrong.
I think the Hp or the mod ALREADY
did this and they know.

I do not think you understood what I meant. You constantly downplay yourself and doubt yourself. Which is bad and serves no purpose for your growth.

You meant the part you quoted with red text? It is simply another miscalculation by you.

The missed progress by not doing anything is worse than missing a day or week here or there, just like has been said before. It is very important to take care of spiritual hygiene, apply aura of protection, learn to control your mind and so on and reprogram your mind and change your thinking alongside with all this. Not beginning to do so is way worse because you are not making any progress whatsoever.

You should not ask what we want you to do, but what does Satan want from all of us, including you. And that is progress on the 8 fold path.

If it is possible you or any one who knows Satan personally can ask Him and He will tell you yes there is something wrong.
did this and they know.
This is borderline trolling at this point. You should be well aware that there are no mediators in Spiritual Satanism.

Henu the Great said:

I do not think you understood what I meant. You constantly downplay yourself and doubt yourself. Which is bad and serves no purpose for your growth.

You meant the part you quoted with red text? It is simply another miscalculation by you.

The missed progress by not doing anything is worse than missing a day or week here or there, just like has been said before. It is very important to take care of spiritual hygiene, apply aura of protection, learn to control your mind and so on and reprogram your mind and change your thinking alongside with all this. Not beginning to do so is way worse because you are not making any progress whatsoever.

You should not ask what we want you to do, but what does Satan want from all of us, including you. And that is progress on the 8 fold path.

did this and they know.
This is borderline trolling at this point. You should be well aware that there are no mediators in Spiritual Satanism.

Im talking about HP Cobra he knows this stuff. I know he does so and ask yourself were does he het it from? The demons and Satan thats obvious... im not trolling lol

Yes you are right about everything but i don't downplay myself lol have i not said "DAMN IM GOOD" haha which i am and im the "king of rhe sand pit" remember. "NO OFF MOD CAN TAKE ME" :lol: "Im a one of a kind"

And a lot of other beautiful things that goes to infinitely. BUT, big but i am definitively not worthy calling myself an SS yet.

I take pride in calling myself an SS so if its not true then what is the point? Do you understand what i mean?

Henu the Great said:

did this and they know.

And what you said about the rest is my situation.

Not allways and i do try but im not consistent. If i had the desire for life i would listen to my inner self but i don't. I want to know why. The parasite definetly is the biggest cause and the rest is maybe for others reasons.

If i get the parasite out of the way im sure i will return to normal. I know that because
everytime i try and have to battle the tiredness and when things come at special dates for SS that i want to be a part of and commit to for life or with my whole being then it exposes or reveals the blatent parasite holding me back. Its almost like drugs when the soul is not pluged into the mind they are appart situation. My mind my heart and my being want something but the parasite LITERALLY has a grip on one or two of the aspects of my soul that i cannot shake off unless it face the horror and get it off somehow.

Hi Blitzkreig,i am blocking out the reality of the state my soul is in. This is subconscious.When i take meditation seriously this is what i become aware of.

I cannot completely block it out consciously because i cannot ignore the drain and the "pull" or enegry loss i get. Its in my back in my spine. The video of the young guy speaking of astral parasites it 100% what i feel and the same something like i become aware of.Its not a grey or reptile its something worse. What i pulled out of my face is maybe the same entity but the source is in my back in my spine somewhere.Its truly a nightmare in real life if i had to describe it. And let me just say for a person who has not experienced something like this THEY CANNOT UNDERSTAND what the other person is going through that is why i can really relate to that person peaking in the video.I even mailed Hp Cobra and shared him that because i was upset ni information about these kind of parasites is on JoS and i actualy whent a far as to say im going to leave if this in not taken seriously. I said sorry afterwards for being rude as he gave me advice.

And as i said it takes everything and causes more enemy thoughtforms in my mind to replace the terrable reality of it.

Believe me don't believe me its true. I allways speak the truth but maybe i say it wrong i DON'T know, that is why i try and compare it to things.

did this and they know.

The drain you're experiencing does not necessarily have to be from a thoughtform or even a 'shadow', it could also be one of the placements in your natal chart. I have a Saturn placement that drains me all the time and coupled with my Saturn/Neptune aspect it sometimes feels like my imagination is used as a tool to make that draining process more effective. I have also experienced an entity/schizoprenic symptom/thoughtform 'shadowing' my thoughts and narrating to me everything that it thinks I'm doing wrong but in a way that is meant to fuel paranoia. What's become apparent to me in the last few months is that placements that should be beneficial, such as those related to telepathy and intuition, are hijacked by malicious planetary placements and instead of me having full control of those abilities like I did before I got sick, I now have to defeat their influence to regain total control over my own mind.

My point and the point of other SS is that you need to start somewhere. You can complain all you want but the last thing you want is to reincarnate and have to start the cycle of being confused and tortured all over again. You are in a position to better yourself and the JoS has provided abundant tools for you to accomplish just that. Use them. Think of it this way, all the struggle you're experiencing right now will eventually lead to a much better version of you in the future. Make an investment in yourself.

MrIntrepid said:

did this and they know.

The drain you're experiencing does not necessarily have to be from a thoughtform or even a 'shadow', it could also be one of the placements in your natal chart. I have a Saturn placement that drains me all the time and coupled with my Saturn/Neptune aspect it sometimes feels like my imagination is used as a tool to make that draining process more effective. I have also experienced an entity/schizoprenic symptom/thoughtform 'shadowing' my thoughts and narrating to me everything that it thinks I'm doing wrong but in a way that is meant to fuel paranoia. What's become apparent to me in the last few months is that placements that should be beneficial, such as those related to telepathy and intuition, are hijacked by malicious planetary placements and instead of me having full control of those abilities like I did before I got sick, I now have to defeat their influence to regain total control over my own mind.

My point and the point of other SS is that you need to start somewhere. You can complain all you want but the last thing you want is to reincarnate and have to start the cycle of being confused and tortured all over again. You are in a position to better yourself and the JoS has provided abundant tools for you to accomplish just that. Use them. Think of it this way, all the struggle you're experiencing right now will eventually lead to a much better version of you in the future. Make an investment in yourself.

You are right brother and i found somthing for the first time that really helps me understand the importance of breath. And also a place to start and i already started yesterday. I felt the effects exactly as he said. And how this effects the spine and every nerve from the spine to the organs. Breath is where im going to be focusing.Your organs can litterly shift and move back into place aswel as miracle healing. I only started gettng drained after the attack. I now have a better understanding how everything works. Im going to continue to study and become a master of my breath.
Its actually very easy.This also explained why a physical lymphatic gland or something appeard when i pulled these strands. Some of these strands are my vital energy or subtle magnetic fields that are out of sync with the body so to speak. Thats what i was feeling and when i pulled them too long it litterly moved organic tissue in my neck where i had to focus to heal it. I wrote about it in another thread.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back