Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need some advice on how to break the cycle

RavenSky666

Ok so here it goes, every now and again I fall into a slump where I don't do what I need for myself. That includes poor eating habits, not drinking enough water. Not meditating or doing important rituals..not cleaning up my home. I get overwhelmed and don't want to do anything good for myself. The spells can last anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to a month or so.. depending on what's going on in my life. Once I get over it I go full swing back into self care and hard work and everything returns to normal. I'm sure it's some kind of depression but I really want to overcome it. it really sets me back every time and it gets worse the closer I get to really good progress on anything positive in my life or spiritual workings. I have struggled and fought through this a lot. I've gotten much better at overcoming it each time. But I really want to stop it from happening all together. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

RavenSky666 said:

This can be a multifactorial problem. I have dealt with something similar and it there is not one easy answer.

In general, remember that earth and Nauthiz are what bring stability under any circumstances. So this is one long-term solution to ensure you don't "crack" under the workload. Fire, like Sowilo, represents the raw energy to keep pushing, and you can use this to keep up your bodily energy and mood.

However, it also makes sense to remove any stressors from your life that cause you to become overwhelmed in the first place. This can come from any area, physical or mental.

For me, I believe I was led by the Gods to address an emotional issue that could lead to dark moods. In this case, the poor mood would override any earth ability to restrain it, just due to its magnitude.

In addition, I had some health issues, such as headaches, that would bother me, and were not fun to meditate with. Although these things are mitigated with TCM treatments, it was permanently resolved through spiritual efforts with fire energies and Uruz.

-----------------

What you describe sounds more emotional in nature, although I am not certain. Attacks are also another factor, and of course, they amplify your problems to hurt you.

I would take a look at your chart and see if there are any major problems. This is generally something where you want to ask the Gods to guide you as to what you should focus on primarily. They could guide you through multiple workings, and point out what is the highest priority, for example.

Also, don't forget the use short-term magic to help you. For example, chanting Nauthiz and affirm it has now made you able to do your work. This should be enough to help you keep fighting, at least for a few hours. This can be done even laying in bed, or whatever.

RavenSky666 said:
Ok so here it goes, every now and again I fall into a slump where I don't do what I need for myself. That includes poor eating habits, not drinking enough water. Not meditating or doing important rituals..not cleaning up my home. I get overwhelmed and don't want to do anything good for myself. The spells can last anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to a month or so.. depending on what's going on in my life. Once I get over it I go full swing back into self care and hard work and everything returns to normal. I'm sure it's some kind of depression but I really want to overcome it. it really sets me back every time and it gets worse the closer I get to really good progress on anything positive in my life or spiritual workings. I have struggled and fought through this a lot. I've gotten much better at overcoming it each time. But I really want to stop it from happening all together. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hey,

what Blitz said is right, emotional issues need to be taken care of.

However, also keep in mind that you're not supposed to spend every single moment of a day doing something.
You need your rest and you need to take breaks. Everything in proportion.

It might help if you regurlarly plan a day where you do absolutely nothing, and spend the entire day outside in nature or something. Do something that allows you to completely relax and recharge.

Maybe you took on too much too quickly, spacing things out a bit more is also necessary, and building habits take time. When you force yourself to do something it is a stressor, but if you slowly build up the habit, at first you will still have that stress, but it'll fade over time, allowing you to do all that you need to do in a day without it exhausting you so much.

Maybe what I said is out of place, and you already know all of this, but maybe this is somewhat helpful. I am not sure. I just hope that whatever path you take to solve this issue, it gets solved :) .

Or perhaps it was circumstances that led up to the issues happening, and getting off your habits/routine. Anyway, reflection is necessary.

Take care!

Lunar Dance 666 said:
RavenSky666 said:

Hey,

what Blitz said is right, emotional issues need to be taken care of.

However, also keep in mind that you're not supposed to spend every single moment of a day doing something.
You need your rest and you need to take breaks. Everything in proportion.

It might help if you regurlarly plan a day where you do absolutely nothing, and spend the entire day outside in nature or something. Do something that allows you to completely relax and recharge.

Maybe you took on too much too quickly, spacing things out a bit more is also necessary, and building habits take time. When you force yourself to do something it is a stressor, but if you slowly build up the habit, at first you will still have that stress, but it'll fade over time, allowing you to do all that you need to do in a day without it exhausting you so much.

Maybe what I said is out of place, and you already know all of this, but maybe this is somewhat helpful. I am not sure. I just hope that whatever path you take to solve this issue, it gets solved :) .

Or perhaps it was circumstances that led up to the issues happening, and getting off your habits/routine. Anyway, reflection is necessary.

Take care!

What he said also is my problem but mine is with meditation. I writing to you to clear my own mind on how i see it now. Hope you don't mind.Im going to be completely honest with myself here.

My lack of desire to meditate is due to me feeling tired,bored,unmotivated,wanting instant satisfaction,feels like a huge chore,feels i have to suffer emotionally,physically and go through enemy attack,feels unrewarding due to parasite taking well deserved energy,fight to get results mentally,extreme fear,not enough time,emotional loneliness,lazyness,dont have satanic witchcraft tools,props and candles, the right environment,deep enemy programs in family ,brain games,lost my sense of self,confusion,saturn energy used by enemy to keep humanity back effects me.lack of knowledge. Human vampires. And ignorance due to extended periods of time going through this for years, try and fail, try and fail repeat try and fail has left me hopeless.

Ok so with most of those i can fix with the right knowledge.Clear mind and applying that. I have come to a point where lazyness cannot beat me and some others but i need to understand the rest and have a clear mind then the drive will be enough for me to overcome it. I know that much about myself is true.

All the above sounds about right. Atleast i came this far now i can relax and think deeply what would be te best thing to do next. I found real potent information about breathing which was something i could never understand and apply but and now i have that missing piece i needed.

Guys im going to overcome this and succeed i can see light at the end of the tunnel for the first time in a long time. It might take me longer than most but i REALLY DONT give a shit about what you think of me. Its my life and i am the one living it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back