Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Deleting account

Sundara

I won’t explain much but this is a positive gift. Thank you the each and every member for you beautiful efforts, growth courage in what you do, your beautiful independence that contributes to satan, your failures and successes, and the way you change the world around you, and the way you have impacted lives with dedication to truth. Sundara- out - like a phoenix from the ashes.

Sundara said:
I won’t explain much but this is a positive gift. Thank you the each and every member for you beautiful efforts, growth courage in what you do, your beautiful independence that contributes to satan, your failures and successes, and the way you change the world around you, and the way you have impacted lives with dedication to truth. Sundara- out - like a phoenix from the ashes.

Good luck in life Sundara!
Take care.

Sundara said:

lov u, sis <3

Good luck!!

Sundara said:

I am very glad that I had the opportunity to talk to you, even if only a little bit, but from those few conversations I could tell that you are a very good person. I write this to you with a truly - pained heart, and wish you much success in life and in Spirituality. I wish you continued success on your Journey and don't give up.

Remember, you can always come back here if you feel like it and we will always help you. Be strong and be happy!

Deleting 1400 posts is a positive gift for the mods <3

You've no idea how egoistic you are for asking such a thing.

I don't see why there should be a need for deletion here Sister.

Just take however long of a break you feel like. Return when you like, or make a new account, or just leave it as it is and let your posts remain as fruitful contributions to the forum.

You've written a number of things that have benefitted others and will continue to do so.

Thank you for the contributions over the years. Your presence will be missed.

Be well Sister, may you remain strong on the path of Spiritual Satanism forever.

Don't forget the teachings of the Gods, wherever you will go and whatever you will do. Let Satan illuminate your soul and guide you on your path to the Godhead, be it this life or the next or as many as it takes.

Hail Satan!

Aquarius said:

And think of how broken and confusing all conversations will be looking forever when read by people who come here to learn. If this person has ever helped anybody, all help will now be deleted and replaced by ignorance and confusion. All conversations will be broken, with posts responding to this person still there but the message they were responding to is now gone. You can't just erase a person from a thousand different conversations and expect any of them to be understandable anymore.

It is not as simple as someone deletes an account and that's it. The records of this place is like many volumes of an encyclopedia, and by getting your account deleted and deleting your thousands of posts, it is like ripping out thousands of pages from the books. All in random places, making it basically unreadable.

I do not understand the type of influence or attitude that makes somebody think it's a nice thing to get their account deleted. First, they are forcing possibly hours of work onto an innocent and busy person, one of the busiest people in the whole world, who does not deserve to have extra work to do for such bullshit and worthless reasons. And also ripping pages out of the book like I said before.

People here like Sundara. Sundara has helped many different people and solved many problems. Now all of this help should be removed so anyone else who comes here does not get to read it and be helped? What a shitty thing to do.

If you don't want to use your account then just stop using it. :roll: :eek: Log out and don't log back in, and it is exactly that simple.

BrightSpace666 said:
Sundara said:

I am very glad that I had the opportunity to talk to you, even if only a little bit, but from those few conversations I could tell that you are a very good person. I write this to you with a truly - pained heart, and wish you much success in life and in Spirituality. I wish you continued success on your Journey and don't give up.

Remember, you can always come back here if you feel like it and we will always help you. Be strong and be happy!

Thank you so much, I love you all dearly, truly.

Farewell, sister. We are all indebted to you for your invaluable insights.
However, it is oftentimes necessary to leave your current place to reach a new one.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aquarius said:

And think of how broken and confusing all conversations will be looking forever when read by people who come here to learn. If this person has ever helped anybody, all help will now be deleted and replaced by ignorance and confusion. All conversations will be broken, with posts responding to this person still there but the message they were responding to is now gone. You can't just erase a person from a thousand different conversations and expect any of them to be understandable anymore.

It is not as simple as someone deletes an account and that's it. The records of this place is like many volumes of an encyclopedia, and by getting your account deleted and deleting your thousands of posts, it is like ripping out thousands of pages from the books. All in random places, making it basically unreadable.

I do not understand the type of influence or attitude that makes somebody think it's a nice thing to get their account deleted. First, they are forcing possibly hours of work onto an innocent and busy person, one of the busiest people in the whole world, who does not deserve to have extra work to do for such bullshit and worthless reasons. And also ripping pages out of the book like I said before.

People here like Sundara. Sundara has helped many different people and solved many problems. Now all of this help should be removed so anyone else who comes here does not get to read it and be helped? What a shitty thing to do.

If you don't want to use your account then just stop using it. :roll: :eek: Log out and don't log back in, and it is exactly that simple.

Thank you for your honesty.

I read over some of the responses again. I'm not always sure of what I'm doing but I do believe this was a mistake.

I agree with you, Aquarius, VoiceofEnki, ect.

I strive to continue to get better as a Satanist, as a parent, and as an individual. This was important for me to see.

My work load is large, and for a moment I cracked under pressure. Pacing yourself in life and on here is not always easily taught.

I am sincerely sorry for this stupidity. I would not leave, just as I would not leave my kids.

Sundara said:

Don't be sorry for anything. I like you a lot and I am very happy for you to be here. If you were not such a good and important person, and if you have not helped so many people, it wouldn't matter if you left. But you are important and we do need you.

I am sorry for how harshly it might have sounded what I said. I didn't want to sound mean or anything like that, but I thought those things were important to say.

Aquarius said:

I love your sarcasm. It is exactly my sense of humor.

Sundara said:
Aquarius said:

Thank you for your honesty.

I read over some of the responses again. I'm not always sure of what I'm doing but I do believe this was a mistake.

I agree with you, Aquarius, VoiceofEnki, ect.

I strive to continue to get better as a Satanist, as a parent, and as an individual. This was important for me to see.

My work load is large, and for a moment I cracked under pressure. Pacing yourself in life and on here is not always easily taught.

I am sincerely sorry for this stupidity. I would not leave, just as I would not leave my kids.

Warm Satanic greetings to you, Sister.

Ol Argedco might have came off as harsh (or maybe not), but he has a point.

Think about it, why would you deprave many potential new members of the invaluable knowledge that you have shared here with us all?

I am glad that you have reconsidered.

It is ok, take your time off the forum, we all have things in life that needs sorted out.

Sundara said:

Don't be sorry for anything. I like you a lot and I am very happy for you to be here. If you were not such a good and important person, and if you have not helped so many people, it wouldn't matter if you left. But you are important and we do need you.

I am sorry for how harshly it might have sounded what I said. I didn't want to sound mean or anything like that, but I thought those things were important to say.
May I mail you Ol?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back