Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Materialization please can an experienced member try it and confirm

One Wire Phenomenon

Start from mark 1:20 this is exactly what i said how come no one told me yes this does happen instead of leaving me to think i might be borderline INSANE lol

https://youtu.be/yNfFzSf8doA

I said i could feel actual stands when i pulled the "imaginary"(real) parasite. Then what happened was and how it came loose was with fire. The black smoke from the candle bonds with it somehow and floating strands apeared out of thin air completely weightless! Some were as long as a quarter of a match stick with about the same thinkness and smaller.

Am i the first to experience this? because i cannot find anything about it on the internet. Except this video and the Cabon 666 that are the building blocks of life.

I see that it has to do with Ectoplasm aswel so that is why i am asking if an advanced member who has experience with this could please try it and see if it works. Then confirm it here.
I don't feel anything attached to my face anymore only at the back side of my body its that draining gravity feeling but its a bit different and I don't know how to remove it because its emotional pain aswel that links with it.

Here is also corner of the eye phenomenon
https://youtu.be/XR-8gLmQNao

Ectoplasm
https://youtu.be/mImZEPnV_C0

Levitation is not materialisation. Materialisation is having something 'vweeeeaaaooooowwwwwwwwwwwwmmmmmmmm'-ing right in front of your eyes, as if from nothing. Yes, yes, yes, for those who love and lust my references to Star Trek, here's one for you! - See any episode of Star Trek where they use matter/energy converters AKA replicators, or see virtually all episodes where they use the transporters which work along the same lines. Levitation is not doing that.

I thought the medium/practitioner/mage had to be in a trance first, but OK...

You might also enjoy Harry Potter. They can 'apparate' and 'disapparate'. Notice the similarities in the word with what she said - apparate, apporter.

Only a couple of inches above the surface? Did anyone look off-camera and see what's underneath the table or see what's hiding behind that so-deliberately-placed piece of card or bottle, obscuring our view (re: "free energy" videos with wires going off-camera which are not addressed by the uploader)?

Again - Harry Potter, with the cabinet. "Corner of a room curtained-off? That again sounds like transporters from sci-fi (not just Star Trek!).

I was hoping for a demonstration video. That was disappointing. The idea that Technology can do these things, or future Technology might be able to do these things, should help us to realise that it could be done Spiritually, I think. As I say - for some things, Technology is like a Physical version of Spirituality.

Except clickbaiting, advertisement benefits, and monetization(albeit youtube requires at least 20 minutes of content for monetization).

I'm really surprised people are allowed to post this stuff without being shot. Look free-energy is fake 'n' shit. Why do you hate free energy? Why do you joke around? Why do you want to continue to pay tens if not hundreds of dollars a month for power? materialization is WAY off our radar but it would be within our realms with advanced information. Surely even primitive advanced societies have delved into developing materialization technologies or some sort of booster technology like for example growing plants with materialization-like technology at a faster rate. Maybe some sort of mycological boosting technology, I've noticed in a lot of diets they lack exposure to mushrooms which are considered extremely healthy. They can be bad cause they collect a lot of ground stuff and if the ground is bad the mushroom can have toxins and whatnot but when properly grown not everyone's favorite but healthy non-the less. Maybe delving into various levels of materialization or maybe it's the old-adage "What IS materialization?" for example manipulating a substance to some other thing.

I think some of these people need to be Belfast Six-packed for their jokes. It's like why do people perpetuate anti-scientific and anti-development. It almost seems like people are hellbent on keeping humanity at a low level and letting hostile entities take over and do whatever they want with the civilization.

I guess this is why we can't have nice things. I don't want a free-energy smartphone that never needs charging. I actually like charging my phone wasting power, paying for power, and overall just eating shit. - Said some NPC goyim.

Why do you want to pay for power if you can get it for free? Hell why isn't power nationalized and made free to allow people to have tens if not hundreds of dollars available for economic properties such as food, eating out, gasoline etc.etc. especially with economic issues hitting us now. Oh but we b' goytum's 'n' sheit 'n' we must pay for that cause it's cool - said the stupid NPC/Andrapod.

Somehow I'm not surprised these movies come out and create issues with actual scientific development. But then again I'm glad people don't have this technology because then it means some NPC builds a weapon and then the entire thing gets attacked and all this NPC non-sense happens. It's like 3D printing guns not ready for prime time but at the same time it's getting attacked and 3D printers are on the crossfire the great humanity so smart so advanced yet so stupid.

GIF-220411-024015.gif

Maybe its normal i don't im not sure they rarely apear but I didn't try pulling anything off me this time i just wanted to see if they appear otherwise but someone can try it and pay attention how the black smoke behaves. Sometimes some become actual things then all of a sudden disappear.
I have seen bigger ones before which looks like they should fall out of the air because they are too big. Im just guessing its the black carbon smoke that reacts to etheric or microscopic things in the air. The way the smoke moves is eary. Looks very strange.

VoiceofEnki said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:

Have you tried moving your hand over it? Swipe the air above, see if it falls when you do. That would explain a lot.

Does not fall they just keep floating. Or disappears suddenly without me doing anything. Its maybe to do with different temperatures in the air.

But see what i mean it looks like little worms. I freaked out and left my house for two days.lol

Found something

"Black smoke could be dark energy either from an entity or residual energy from you It could also be a Light Spirit casting a shadow Seeing it can be a sign you're clairvoyant or signal a time of purifying Smoke in a dream, could be a sign of cleansing, purification, or a time when things become clearer"

https://www.amandalinettemeder.com/blog/2015/4/21/black-smoke-what-is-it-and-what-does-it-mean

:D clouds and ghosts and materialising objects moving ect.
http://www.oquirrhmountainpi.com/testimonials.html#anchor_60

Or its just a physical phenomena but thats boring

Well you are tuning into this stuff if its even there to begin with by focusing on it so much. Thats probably not good.

https://youtu.be/4A8QoB2b5ns
https://mega.nz/folder/glVBwZrI#q2ptSJU9rHgERFsLubB63g

Here are some of my videos including the original video about the carbon bending.
And another link which may expain the subtle energy moving the electric field inside the glass by blowing on it. Please excuse the audio and i had to put a voice changer in. And some old stuff i shared before.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back