Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vedic knowledge

Vipul05

Hello everyone
Starting from begining i got a feeling about researching about the mind control religions. I researched a lot and came to knowledge about laveyan satanism. But it was not progressive as it bounds us to material world only. So later i got introduced to vedic culture which is very scientific in nature. By studying sanskrit language and especially ancient weapon of Aryans the brahmastra gave the idea for making atomic bombs. Vedas are spiritual science and mother of all spiritual knowledge is bhagwat gita. In Vedas it is stated that there are four vernas Brahmins , kshatriyas , vaishyas and shudras. And comparing with world Verna means races and we have basically four main human races that is white people , black people, chinese and Indians. Before invention of abrahamic religions there was only one world religion according to vedas. Main purpose of abrahamic religions was to destroy the spiritual knowledge from the world. According to vedas there are material world's and spiritual world's which are seperated by a milky way. Also there are 11 dimensions described and we live in 3 Rd dimension so beings living in higher dimensions are true gods. So there is much to share but i think it's enough for introduction.
Thanks for reading the post.

- Laveyan Satanism is not a religion in itself. It's just sect of Satanism.

- Vedic culture is spiritual in Nature. If it was scientific then Vedas would be containing formulas of chemistry, laws of physics etc. But Vedas contain mantras, songs and magic spells etc. Which is spiritual work.

- All ancient powerful weapons were not of physical in nature. They were spiritual. They were very powerful mantras to destroy. Brahma is a God of creation, Brahmastra dissolves the created thing back into Brahma aka ether.

- Bhagwat Geeta is mother of knowledge ?! So are you implying that knowledge didn't exist before the creation of Bhagwat Geeta ?

- Varna means color as in Sweta Varna. And it also means Sect,Part. Four varnas means four parts or sects of community.

- I know only of Four main races. Blacks, Whites, Asians and jews. All other races are sub-races and mixed races.

- There never was any one world religion. Because religion as in xianity, Hinduism, Islam, paganism or even Satanism didn't existed before. Judaism was the first religion. All others were cultures and civilizations, with their own unique way of living, their own rules, traditions and religious ways. They had their own pantheon of Gods and Goddesses.

- I don't know how many dimensions exist. But our world is four dimensional. Astral world is fourth dimension of our world but we are cut off from that dimension.

DarkShadow said:

- I know only of Four main races. Blacks, Whites, Asians and jews. All other races are sub-races and mixed races.

I think american-indians (natives) are their own race.

Jews (and gypsyies) aren't part of the Earth-human race. They are foreign and are created by reptillians as bioweapon-parasites.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back