Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My blue glowing body

Stonesofwisdom

sometimes I feel like there is another body inside my body that glows blue. After meditation, I feel like I am blue into my feets and my eyes. what could be the reason for this?

Stonesofwisdom said:
sometimes I feel like there is another body inside my body that glows blue. After meditation, I feel like I am blue into my feets and my eyes. what could be the reason for this?

Im not sure.

Here is a link that sounds almost the same maybe it will help just see the link i shared in that thread.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=342842#p342842

Stonesofwisdom said:
Is your soul.

Stonesofwisdom said:

You might be sensing part of your soul. This sounds like the light body:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Human_Soul.html

There are several different aspects that make up the human soul. The aura, the light body, the chakras, the etherial double, [the ghost that takes on the image of the physical body], and the intelligence/consciousness.

Stonesofwisdom said:

Part of your energy is blue colored or aura. It is expanded by meditation as well as your senses being more open after meditation so you notice it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back