Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Passover

darkmonkey666

I wanted to let someone know about what i have been doing and you can too during this holiday (i will confess i only do this sometimes when i have extra time i never feel like doing this every rtr but you can if you have the motivation) with the 3 part rtr you can do the tetragramaton and shattering more than once. I think its more effective if you do it this way. Tetra shattering tetra shattering as you are not just repeating something like F RTR the tetra tetra or tetra shattering shattering.

The reason is it puts time and another working between the end of this and the second or third time doing it. So its less likely to mess with the numerology of it. I do max 3 as it gets too draining with more than that. 3 is probably the best number or so i am told but you can do two as well.

The Shattering contains the themes of Passover and Yom Kippur both in it. So thinking of directing this back at the enemy when doing that one in particular is great and feeling it and visualizing it as realistic and as many senses as you can incorporate is good.

Anyways just wanted to share. I am sure we will do a ritual schedule but i will be doing this too. I did this last ritual scedule too and on Purim.

Anyways also if you know you were in Egypt in the ancient past (your soul) it will be good to do more protections (or Assyria for Purim) and also work to cleanse some of this stuff out of you.

Having curses on you from somewhere can manifest in thinking you have been there if you haven't or feeling some connection with something or maybe even that you are the person talked about or something.

Of course yeah i know Concepts in the Jew holidays. Often the people from the phyical places are extra cursed too and the curses represent the genetics and people that were there.

This isnt a command or anything that you have to or should feel guilt if you dont want to btw. I just wanted to share for anyone that might like to do this sometimes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back