Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to access your hidden knowledge(Tutorial)

Lilac

Hello everyone, today I bring you a problem, and, a solution. Now, this problem is one which almost everyone faces every single day of their life. This is the problem of our thoughts, feelings, and emotions, and other internal components preventing us from accessing our knowledge.

A quick example of this is someone in a toxic relationship, who is unable to see how toxic it is due to feelings of attraction towards the toxic individual, however, if they were a third party viewing someone elses toxic relationship, they would be able to easily pinpoint it and offer solutions while being oblivious to their own situation which is identical. They have the knowledge of what one should do in a toxic relationship(i.e leave the relationship) but are unable to realize this due to their feelings of attraction.

There is a solution that, albiet not permanent, is very simple and easy to use.

The solution is to view a question you have from a third party perspective.

The reason this works is because what is stopping you from the knowledge is those internal components we mentioned(i.e emotions, feelings, thoughts, desires, etc.), so, when we remove those internal components from the equation they are unable to prevent us accessing our knowledge.

There are many ways to do this, one of the most simple and common which many of us have experienced is writing down a question, reading it, and then the answer will pop into our head. Some of you may have experienced this already while creating a thread asking about a question, only for you to realize you already know the answer once you type it out.

For questions that are deeply entangles in our personal lives and relationships you can also use this method, however, you need to be very careful while doing it as instead of viewing a question from a third party perspective, you need to view your circumstances from a third party perspective. The reason this is dangerous is because our circumstances and our sense of self are often deeply intwined with one another and viewing our circumstances from a third party perspective can in-advertantely cause us to view ourselves from a third party perspective which can lead to dissociation.

In order to do this safely I put my current circumstances and experiences within an imagined person who comes to me and asking for a guidance to their current circumstances.

I tried to make this thread as short as possible while also containing the most amount of information. If there is anything which I didn't properly explain or you have questions on, please reply below with a quote and I'll respond ASAP.

Hail Satan Forever!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back