Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A poem for Satan

tabby

Of all the places we could have been
Of all the places we find ourselves
In a place of light and burning hope
For a better world raised by gold

Praised be His name
Glorified He be
Satan our beloved King
Of the Earth you see

Listen with a shielded heart
Open your eyes and hear Him speak
He is the one who brings us home
In darkness reminds us we’re not alone

Sanctified be His name
And Blessed He be
Satan our beloved King
Of the Earth you see

No lies and slander can lead us astray
No whips and chains or slavery
We are free to be as strong as can be
Knowledge and wisdom is our granted key

Hail Satan!

tabby said:

Praised be His name
Glorified He be
Satan our beloved King
Of the Earth you see

Sanctified be His name
And Blessed He be
Satan our beloved King
Of the Earth you see

Hail Satan!

:)))

I like to see more things like this to praise our beloved Father and Lord, Satan.

What do you mean by „shielded heart“ btw?
Shouldn’t you rather let Satan in your heart?

NinRick said:

I like to see more things like this to praise our beloved Father and Lord, Satan.

You know how the jewish thoughtform is depicted with his hands open and "accepting", and says to have your heart open and shit?

"Listen with a shielded heart" - is a line that simply meant have nothing else except Satan's teachings reach you, because you shield your heart against the filth teachings of the enemy. The image that was in my mind when writing that part was how the Pharaohs of Egypt are depicted with their hands crossed and guarding their chest.

tabby said:
NinRick said:

You know how the jewish thoughtform is depicted with his hands open and "accepting", and says to have your heart open and shit?

I love how you always seem wanting to argue with Jrvan.
Ofc my heart is open for Satan, don’t fucking draw parallels to Xianity here.

NinRick said:
tabby said:
NinRick said:

What is the matter with you? You asked her about what a line in her poem meant, and she explained to you what she was thinking of when she wrote it.

Don't be a dick.

And if you're going to bring me into it then address me directly. Got a problem with me, Ninrick? Let's fucking hear it.

NinRick said:
tabby said:
NinRick said:

Why are you bringing that up here? If this is referring to the circumcision thread, I answered your query about why people were upset. I wasn't having a go at you, neither am I having a go at you now.

I ask you not to cut my comment off. Read the rest of it:
"Listen with a shielded heart" - is a line that simply meant have nothing else except Satan's teachings reach you, because you shield your heart against the filth teachings of the enemy. The image that was in my mind when writing that part was how the Pharaohs of Egypt are depicted with their hands crossed and guarding their chest.

I am not telling anyone to guard their heart against Satan, nor am I saying that your heart is guarded against Satan. I would have thought the second part of my message made that clear. The question I asked was rhetorical to help give context to compare with what the line actually means.

The enemy wants our "hearts" to be open to everything and anything, but the "heart" is needing to be guarded otherwise you can get influenced by the enemy programming and thoughtforms. If one "listened" without a "shielded heart", then they will hear what Satan teaches them, but they will also hear all the enemy teachings as well, and the truth would be lost in lies.

Because the heart chakra is the main connecting chakra of the soul, it can be exploited. The enemy has always known this and has used this viciously. Most of you have seen paintings and other images of that Nazarene and other Christian ilk with the arms open, exposing the heart. This is a major way the enemy connects to one’s soul; through the heart chakra.https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SatanicLove.html

Many problems are due to holes and leaks in the energy field of the aura. These can be brought upon by childhood trauma either physical or emotional, where one was victimized in some way, or even as an adult; from surgery or accidents. Holes in the aura can open the door to unwanted entities, illnesses, and health problems.
The hieroglyphics and carvings in many of the Egyptian temples and pyramids are there to tell us something. The classic pose with the arms crossed over the chest is for a reason- to protect the heart chakra. This warns of being sympathetic to the wrong things, or helping those who are undeserving of any help. Having sympathy for an enemy or enemies and their programs in the case of spiritual warfare will only result in one’s downfall and this has extended to entire peoples and nations over the millennia.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Holes_in_Aura.html

If we pair this line with the one that follows it:
"Open your eyes and hear Him speak" - this is referring to opening our eyes to the truth, opening the third eye.

So together:
"Listen with a shielded heart
" - is telling a story to guard yourself, your "heart", against enemy teachings, and open your eyes (wake up from ignorance) to the Truth of Satan.

This flows into the final verse, because when we do these things, we cannot be led astray as we honor Satan, our eyes are open to him, and our "hearts" are shielded against the enemy.

This poem is describing the beginning of our journey when we find the JoS and Satan, and we begin our path of spirituality.

Does this make sense to you now?

jrvan said:
NinRick said:
tabby said:

What is the matter with you? You asked her about what a line in her poem meant, and she explained to you what she was thinking of when she wrote it.

Don't be a dick.

And if you're going to bring me into it then address me directly. Got a problem with me, Ninrick? Let's fucking hear it.

I find it just outstanding that most things you two do is to argue with people.
I am not even reading your stuff anymore, so yes, I do not like you.

tabby said:

Praised be His name
Glorified He be
Satan our beloved King
Of the Earth you see

Sanctified be His name
And Blessed He be
Satan our beloved King
Of the Earth you see

Hail Satan!

This is Wonderful! It could be a Satanic Hymn.

NinRick said:
jrvan said:
NinRick said:

Don't be a dick.

I am looking at this and this just started infighting? Are you really going to be childish and just spat whatever comes to mind? Are you willing to incur Beezlebub to straighten things out? Get your butt in gear NinRick. Jrvan to you, ignore it as this is exactly what the enemy wants. Focus on yourselves, advance and learn. You aren’t doing anything productive arguing over verbal spats of another person. Save that energy for the enemy.

Ramier108666 said:
NinRick said:
jrvan said:

Don't be a dick.

I am looking at this and this just started infighting? Are you really going to be childish and just spat whatever comes to mind? Are you willing to incur Beezlebub to straighten things out? Get your butt in gear NinRick. Jrvan to you, ignore it as this is exactly what the enemy wants. Focus on yourselves, advance and learn. You aren’t doing anything productive arguing over verbal spats of another person. Save that energy for the enemy.

You're right, Ramier. I had my angry husband blinders on. I was really proud of Tabby making and posting this all on her own as she has been trying to outgrow my shadow lately and do her own thing by coming out of her shell, and I couldn't believe she got targeted with the same old crap. It's the same people who keep heckling our threads and trying to make a stink of it. They pretend to be innocently asking a question, and in good form we provide an answer - and then they pull their crap in response. It's tiring. Tabby answered his question out of respect, and he totally trolled her because he's bitter at us and won't let things go from other threads.

Looking at it now though, it's really stupid and juvenile, and looked even more stupid for me to reply to it in the way I did. It makes me cringe a little bit. Like I said, angry husband blinders :lol:

NinRick said:
jrvan said:
NinRick said:

Don't be a dick.

The feeling is mutual.
Do you have anything positive to share under this thread without the underhanded motivations behind it, or are you just here to bait reactions and have a go at us?

Ramier108666 said:
NinRick said:
jrvan said:

Don't be a dick.

Think what you want, I do not have to like everyone.

NinRick said:
It is one thing to dislike a person, but completely another to make arguments when there is no need for such.

jrvan said:
Ramier108666 said:
NinRick said:

You're right, Ramier. I had my angry husband blinders on. I was really proud of Tabby making and posting this all on her own as she has been trying to outgrow my shadow lately and do her own thing by coming out of her shell, and I couldn't believe she got targeted with the same old crap. It's the same people who keep heckling our threads and trying to make a stink of it. They pretend to be innocently asking a question, and in good form we provide an answer - and then they pull their crap in response. It's tiring. Tabby answered his question out of respect, and he totally trolled her because he's bitter at us and won't let things go from other threads.

Looking at it now though, it's really stupid and juvenile, and looked even more stupid for me to reply to it in the way I did. It makes me cringe a little bit. Like I said, angry husband blinders :lol:

It happens Jrvan, there is a lot of things to push our anger into. Useless fighting or being goaded won’t solve anything. It is not easy, that I’ve learned. But NinRick as of late have been acting a bit odd, so I hope he will get his priorities straight. Take care of yourself Jrvan.

tabby said:

Praised be His name
Glorified He be
Satan our beloved King
Of the Earth you see

Sanctified be His name
And Blessed He be
Satan our beloved King
Of the Earth you see

Hail Satan!

Your poem is beautiful, please post more of them if you have more. It’s encouraging to see things that helps make the current struggle a bit more tolerable as we push for the Golden Age.

NinRick said:
Ramier108666 said:
NinRick said:

In respects to your response, you are acting unhinged brother. I would suggest you deeply clean your aura and stop viewing things objectively so much and reacting in this childish manner. Beezlebub is not tolerant of infighting, so as I said before previously save that anger and energy for the ones who really deserve it.

Ramier108666 said:
Your poem is beautiful, please post more of them if you have more. It’s encouraging to see things that helps make the current struggle a bit more tolerable as we push for the Golden Age.

Thank you, Ramier, I shall consider it. :) The poems I have written and posted here have all been "in the moment" writings. I write whenever I'm having a bad day or dealing with trauma and karma, and it just flows out. That's what I hope for with my poetry and such, that it spreads a little positivity in the forums so we can keep our heads up when things get tough.

Ramier108666 said:
tabby said:

Praised be His name
Glorified He be
Satan our beloved King
Of the Earth you see

Sanctified be His name
And Blessed He be
Satan our beloved King
Of the Earth you see

Hail Satan!

She was singing it in the shower last night, and it sounded very beautiful. She's been practicing singing, and her voice just gets better and better every day. I wish you all could hear it.

Tabby's like my precious hidden treasure. It almost feels wrong keeping her locked up away from the world haha
I'm working on the planetary squares right now to solve the wealth issues in my chart so I can give her a better life.

jrvan said:
Ramier108666 said:
tabby said:

Praised be His name
Glorified He be
Satan our beloved King
Of the Earth you see

Sanctified be His name
And Blessed He be
Satan our beloved King
Of the Earth you see

Hail Satan!

She was singing it in the shower last night, and it sounded very beautiful. She's been practicing singing, and her voice just gets better and better every day. I wish you all could hear it.

Tabby's like my precious hidden treasure. It almost feels wrong keeping her locked up away from the world haha
I'm working on the planetary squares right now to solve the wealth issues in my chart so I can give her a better life.

That’s cool. I sing as a bass singer. Trying to find my niche with it. I believe you guys will achieve your desires, besides we’re SS, so we have the knowledge anyway

jrvan said:

I am very happy for both of you. :mrgreen:

Ramier108666 said:
That’s cool. I sing as a bass singer. Trying to find my niche with it. I believe you guys will achieve your desires, besides we’re SS, so we have the knowledge anyway
Are you in a quartet my great grandfather was a bass singer

The Outlaw Torn said:
Ramier108666 said:
Are you in a quartet my great grandfather was a bass singer

Sadly no. I sing solely on my own. That’s good, bass singers are much appreciated.

Hope this will be a poem to be learned in scool.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back