Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can I use my ability of seeing the future?

MiniMe3388

I wonder what I could use my ability, which is seeing the future, for. It irritates me. I see a future that could happen not decades from now, but even thousands of years from now. I am tired because no one believes me. Why should I have this skill if no one believes me? I had a glimpse once of a future that is supposed to happen in a good maybe even a few hundred thousand years? Or maybe even in a few million?
Why was I born with such an ability if I can't even find something it would help me with? Maybe only in knowing that I will not die in this incarnation and that I will become a Goddess.
I would rather have another ability than this one.

At least the Gods believe me and confirm what I see.

If you have this ability, then perhaps you developed it in a past life, or have a recent ancestor who had it and you inherited it. That's all there is to it, it's not like in movies or whatever where people are given abilities to help humanity or whatever. Abilities are developed, or inherited, which is a form of development as the person inheriting it has it pre-developed by their parents or ancestors.

MiniMe3388 said:
I wonder what I could use my ability, which is seeing the future, for. It irritates me. I see a future that could happen not decades from now, but even thousands of years from now. I am tired because no one believes me. Why should I have this skill if no one believes me? I had a glimpse once of a future that is supposed to happen in a good maybe even a few hundred thousand years? Or maybe even in a few million?
Why was I born with such an ability if I can't even find something it would help me with? Maybe only in knowing that I will not die in this incarnation and that I will become a Goddess.

Read here:Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:13 am
blue fire 666 wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:12 am
Hi Fire Blue, thank you for your dream job, it's very interesting and certainly very useful as every tot someone asks what it means to have dreamed this or that ..

What I wanted to ask you is if you have anything to share about premonitory dreams. In this last period I am doing many. Personally it is not a skill that I have worked on, or that I was particularly interested in in the past. Simply in the last few months I find myself dreaming of future events unintentionally, and they punctually occur exactly as I had seen in my dreams. Do you by any chance know how I can control them and understand how to manage them? Or are they just random?
They can be controlled as with black mirror divination, it takes time and practice.

Tips: Continue to work on the third eye and the pineal gland.

Using the runes ehwaz, Perth to increase the ability to predict the future and see in time but also Dagaz.
Working with lunar energy, I have seen that people who have a particular moon in their chart may be more likely to have premonitory dreams such as Moon in house 12 and Moon in aspect to Neptune, a girl who has Moon in house 12. she said that she dreamed of being in a certain place and after a year it happened, she saw the exact image of the place where she would be but she didn't notice it until the moment in which the image manifested itself in the this is present because she has not trained and told me that she thinks that everything is already written, this is common in visionaries who do not know and are not fully aware of their power.

Programming the mind to remember dreams can be very useful as well as sleeping in skips of the day as if it were a real meditation for this skill and to interpret dreams and work on them is really very useful and powerful from experience.

I have had more shared and telepathic dreams than premonitions due to how my astrological chart affects the manifestation of my psychic power in this lifetime.

How are you working with the third eye and at what level are you with it?

If you want I can try to interpret your premonitory dreams to see if they have a meaning other than that of physical reality because not all dreams are the same for the seer and not all visionaries have the same dream even if the event may be the same .

Dream divination is a very useful power of prophecy because it allows you to see events and while you recover energy with sleep.
Some dreams can be blocked at advanced levels others are more difficult to control if the mind perceives them as very important and / or scary or in any case with a strong emotional content, they can also be confused by nightmares or recurring dreams.

I hope I have helped you well Wisedragon and have been quite comprehensive.

Welcome back Wisedragon: D

The previous text is an answer I gave in the Italian forum where I am very active.
If you can control this ability you can have more freedom and knowledge in your life.
Do you have any other questions?

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=342391 time=1649324692 user_id=57]
If you have this ability, then perhaps you developed it in a past life, or have a recent ancestor who had it and you inherited it. That's all there is to it, it's not like in movies or whatever where people are given abilities to help humanity or whatever. Abilities are developed, or inherited, which is a form of development as the person inheriting it has it pre-developed by their parents or ancestors.

Thank you, Lydia.
+15 to knowledge for me :D

fuoco blu 666 said:
MiniMe3388 said:

Read here:Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:13 am
blue fire 666 wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:12 am
Hi Fire Blue, thank you for your dream job, it's very interesting and certainly very useful as every tot someone asks what it means to have dreamed this or that ..

What I wanted to ask you is if you have anything to share about premonitory dreams. In this last period I am doing many. Personally it is not a skill that I have worked on, or that I was particularly interested in in the past. Simply in the last few months I find myself dreaming of future events unintentionally, and they punctually occur exactly as I had seen in my dreams. Do you by any chance know how I can control them and understand how to manage them? Or are they just random?
They can be controlled as with black mirror divination, it takes time and practice.

Tips: Continue to work on the third eye and the pineal gland.

Using the runes ehwaz, Perth to increase the ability to predict the future and see in time but also Dagaz.
Working with lunar energy, I have seen that people who have a particular moon in their chart may be more likely to have premonitory dreams such as Moon in house 12 and Moon in aspect to Neptune, a girl who has Moon in house 12. she said that she dreamed of being in a certain place and after a year it happened, she saw the exact image of the place where she would be but she didn't notice it until the moment in which the image manifested itself in the this is present because she has not trained and told me that she thinks that everything is already written, this is common in visionaries who do not know and are not fully aware of their power.

Programming the mind to remember dreams can be very useful as well as sleeping in skips of the day as if it were a real meditation for this skill and to interpret dreams and work on them is really very useful and powerful from experience.

I have had more shared and telepathic dreams than premonitions due to how my astrological chart affects the manifestation of my psychic power in this lifetime.

How are you working with the third eye and at what level are you with it?

If you want I can try to interpret your premonitory dreams to see if they have a meaning other than that of physical reality because not all dreams are the same for the seer and not all visionaries have the same dream even if the event may be the same .

Dream divination is a very useful power of prophecy because it allows you to see events and while you recover energy with sleep.
Some dreams can be blocked at advanced levels others are more difficult to control if the mind perceives them as very important and / or scary or in any case with a strong emotional content, they can also be confused by nightmares or recurring dreams.

I hope I have helped you well Wisedragon and have been quite comprehensive.

Welcome back Wisedragon: D

The previous text is an answer I gave in the Italian forum where I am very active.
If you can control this ability you can have more freedom and knowledge in your life.
Do you have any other questions?

I have prophetic dreams very rarely. From what I remember I have seen specific events from the future and they looked almost the same when they happened.
When it comes to dreams I check different dream books every day and interpret them myself.

So in short can I have more freedom with this ability? It would fit my character why I have this ability, because I am a person who strives for complete freedom and I strongly hate the motive of slavery.

Meditate more often, understand the nature and state of being when the visions occur. You have to enact the same openness and incentive.

Do you feel the magnetic energy in the head?

Regardless, focus on cleaning and empowering the higher chakras. In reality, there are many ways to train etc. But the most important and essential aspect is meditation and advancement in itself. Awareness and expanding this awareness as well.

When the wheel of colors open in your 3rd eye or your 6th field opens, you'll be able to do such things regardless of anything else.

Chakra cleaning, feeding and expanding by natural cycle will make you able with the above. Given if you have some inborn qualities of this, it will amplify and calibrate.

Prophetic dreams can happen in the span of your whole life, namely decades and on a worldly basis maybe more. Yet, these do not help and are very time consuming to be confirmed. Any vision of importance is of a smaller timespan, from which you can confirm, train and improve. After a controlled and knowledgable level, you'll be able to understand deeper the nature of things and actually act and use to your benefit or others.

NakedPluto said:
Meditate more often, understand the nature and state of being when the visions occur. You have to enact the same openness and incentive.

Regardless, focus on cleaning and empowering the higher chakras. In reality, there are many ways to train etc. But the most important and essential aspect is meditation and advancement in itself. Awareness and expanding this awareness as well.

When the wheel of colors open in your 3rd eye or your 6th field opens, you'll be able to do such things regardless of anything else.

Chakra cleaning, feeding and expanding by natural cycle will make you able with the above. Given if you have some inborn qualities of this, it will amplify and calibrate.

Prophetic dreams can happen in the span of your whole life, namely decades and on a worldly basis maybe more. Yet, these do not help and are very time consuming to be confirmed. Any vision of importance is of a smaller timespan, from which you can confirm, train and improve. After a controlled and knowledgable level, you'll be able to understand deeper the nature of things and actually act and use to your benefit or others.

No, I don't feel the magnetic energy in my head.
Thank you, bro. Your post is very informative.

MiniMe3388 said:

Im seriously interested in this.wpuld ypu mind elaborating? Like, how does the future appear to you? And how do you confirm that its actually you seeing the future?

MiniMe3388 said:
NakedPluto said:

Balance your two main nadis and then focus on the middle. Should help you open your third eye for expansion and channel energy for such things.

Alternate nostril is a must and also Lunar breath. Practice Lunar Breath everyday before sleeping and do keep track on a journal.

NakedPluto said:
MiniMe3388 said:
NakedPluto said:

Balance your two main nadis and then focus on the middle. Should help you open your third eye for expansion and channel energy for such things.

Alternate nostril is a must and also Lunar breath. Practice Lunar Breath everyday before sleeping and do keep track on a journal.

Thanks for this, I recently slacked and didn’t touch those nadhis, I am meditating on them rn.

Stupid question, when they have merged already, are they by default balanced?
By balanced, do you mean I feel them equally strong?

CaspianTheDreamer said:
MiniMe3388 said:

Im seriously interested in this.wpuld ypu mind elaborating? Like, how does the future appear to you? And how do you confirm that its actually you seeing the future?

So let's maybe start by saying that my vision of the future is heavily based on my intuition. Ever since I was a child, I have always had premonitions that have come true. I assume that I have developed my abilities for myself in my past lives.

At first I wanted to use a pendulum, but I didn't like it. Very much! So I started predicting the future without it. In short I have to open up spiritually and then I ask my soul about different things. The questions are for 'yes' and 'no' answers, but I am able to sense a 'yes/no' answer. I won't elaborate too much because it's a bit complicated, but I just FEEL the answers. As a result, I've predicted all sorts of things and they've come true every time. Once I had a doctor's appointment that was about if I had cancer. I used my skill and knew I was healthy. I went for the test results with my mom, who was stressing a lot about if I was sick or not. What were the results? I am healthy :p
I also had a strong feeling that I would pass the theory driving test if there was anything related to the number 4 while I was there. I didn't pass the first two attempts, but I passed the third attempt because I sat the number 4 position (I scored 100% at that point).
I also predicted that I would pass all the final exams at school, well I had passed everything. Also, when I was writing the vocational exam (final exam in technical school) I was really stressed out if I would even pass it because I didn't know everything. When I finished marking my answers I got a BOOM from my intuition, which told me that I passed (and I did).
I really wanted to get into my dream university. I also applied to other majors. I asked my intuition if I would get into my dream major or psychology. The answer I got was psychology. I was nervous and didn't want to believe it.
Well... So what? I'm studying psychology now, hahaha.
Also, I became friends with one male God. I liked Him a lot, but I thought He was out of my league.
"Intuitionooo! Will I be with this God in the future?"
"YES!"
Well, and guess who I'm planning my future with now :p

My answers are also heavily based on my level of consciousness. For example, I can ask the question "Does the Universe have consciousness?" then I don't get an answer because it's too difficult.

I can also see the future and past of objects. I have to touch them and then I can see what has happened to them or may happen to them.

As for flashes from the future, they appear to me literally out of nowhere. I was watching one anime and during one of the episodes I got a flash from the future. It looked like this. I see a scene with two characters and I'm looking at the villain and then I got a shock and I walled up and I saw that I was going to be in the future fighting some being that has been meditating for a couple hundred years.
I have several Demonic Lovers and I pass on to them every flash from the future that I get. Several of my loved ones are astrologers or deal with the future and the past.
I got an "order" from the Gods telling me to watch one anime. I got a total of 7-8 glimpses from the future while watching the whole series.

So, call me Eren Yeager :lol:
I know if I will graduate, what profession I will have, what SS will be my lovers, what pets I will have, what country I will live in in the future, if I will be rich or poor, if I will get pregnant as a human or only as a Goddess, if I will get a deadly disease or not, if someone will kill me or not, if someone will be my enemy or my friend, if I will be famous or very powerful, what rank I will have as a Goddess and what I will do. I can go on and on.

That's why if someone doesn't believe me in what I predict I have this - bruh.
eren-yeager-eren.gif

It sometimes hurts.

But you know what I suck at?
At predicting numbers! Thanks to your responses, I am now working even harder with my pineal gland and third eye and have started two magic works.
My intuition told me that I will win a large sum of money in the lottery, so develop your clairvoyance guys!

NakedPluto said:

I had a question to ask. In the very first post I made in this forum, I talked about my ability to see pink/purple all around my vision once I got into a void state, not trance.

The more 'void' I was, the more I could see pink/purple all around my vision. At first, objects glow in a white outline. However if I don't think of anything and just focus on any random point, object start to glow in a golden light and all around I can see purple/pink colors. Any single left brained thought completely disrupts the vision though and again I need to silent my mind before I see the purple color around me clearly again. For this, I do need to keep my eyes open for a long period of time which isn't healthy.

Once I went into that state for a long period, I started seeing purple spots swirling around me. The world also turns dark and purplish. Its like the world tones down in light then turns purple.

Members then advised me that it might be a delusion or equivalent to a person seeing purple after being punched in the eye and that it is unhealthy. Perhaps they are right in saying that. However, I ask for your opinion because you are very advanced.

NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:
MiniMe3388 said:

Thanks for this, I recently slacked and didn’t touch those nadhis, I am meditating on them rn.

They don't really merge, only by the Serpent in a way. When they are balanced, by alternate nostril or a meditation for this, they can communicate and synergize the middle, in a sense be unionized, and as they are also oposites, they combust and expand whatever this energy touches.

Balancing the nadis as beginners can be done by Alternate nostril. Raum Meditation will help. Twin Serpent Meditation as well.

If you feel the magnetic forces in the head, you can inhale in each hemisphere and build pressure. Then balance this pressure and focus on the middle, merging the pressure into one single middle stream. This can be done by inhaling energy by intent into either one nostril at a time or direct hemisphere of the brain.

You will feel the heart in the brain and if balanced and focusing on the middle, the 3rd eye expands, the forehead curtain of air opens as well. If focused on the 6th chakra, the pineal may secrete and the electromagnetic field of the 6th chakra expand.

I suggest with the above to not expand until the connection and triangle of the crown, 6th and 3rd eye is established. You should stream this middle energy if inhaling, directly to the 7th. Normally the energy needs to have a downward movement, from the 7th to the forehead.

For a simple meditation without the above, do the Twin Serpent meditation. At the end focus on engulfing each main nadi in your head with golden energy, and then focus in the point they touch, in the middle. And meditate on that point, breath energy in and out that point.

For a strong psychic sense, Lunar breath and meditation is key. Lunar breath opens the intuition very very high.

Username said:
NakedPluto said:

I had a question to ask. In the very first post I made in this forum, I talked about my ability to see pink/purple all around my vision once I got into a void state, not trance.

The more 'void' I was, the more I could see pink/purple all around my vision. At first, objects glow in a white outline. However if I don't think of anything and just focus on any random point, object start to glow in a golden light and all around I can see purple/pink colors. Any single left brained thought completely disrupts the vision though and again I need to silent my mind before I see the purple color around me clearly again. For this, I do need to keep my eyes open for a long period of time which isn't healthy.

Once I went into that state for a long period, I started seeing purple spots swirling around me. The world also turns dark and purplish. Its like the world tones down in light then turns purple.

Members then advised me that it might be a delusion or equivalent to a person seeing purple after being punched in the eye and that it is unhealthy. Perhaps they are right in saying that. However, I ask for your opinion because you are very advanced.

It is normal, colors will swirl a lot. Train and meditate with eyes closed for now and see these colors. Learn to focus on them, make them more intense, make them bigger, change color by intention.

With advancement and meditation you can use these colors. Not only by color meditation but these colors will establish patterns and make up visions. They can also be "entered in" for either remote viewing or other kind of divination.

Do also practice seeing these colors with music and sound.

Only after some training and experience, you can tune in and see the aura of anything, by trance. But be safely doing so and take care of your eyes. These kinds of meditation require complete relaxation and passivness, no tension or stressing factors, such as tearing eyes.

MiniMe3388 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
MiniMe3388 said:

So let's maybe start by saying that my vision of the future is heavily based on my intuition. Ever since I was a child, I have always had premonitions that have come true. I assume that I have developed my abilities for myself in my past lives.

At first I wanted to use a pendulum, but I didn't like it. Very much! So I started predicting the future without it. In short I have to open up spiritually and then I ask my soul about different things. The questions are for 'yes' and 'no' answers, but I am able to sense a 'yes/no' answer. I won't elaborate too much because it's a bit complicated, but I just FEEL the answers. As a result, I've predicted all sorts of things and they've come true every time. Once I had a doctor's appointment that was about if I had cancer. I used my skill and knew I was healthy. I went for the test results with my mom, who was stressing a lot about if I was sick or not. What were the results? I am healthy :p
I also had a strong feeling that I would pass the theory driving test if there was anything related to the number 4 while I was there. I didn't pass the first two attempts, but I passed the third attempt because I sat the number 4 position (I scored 100% at that point).
I also predicted that I would pass all the final exams at school, well I had passed everything. Also, when I was writing the vocational exam (final exam in technical school) I was really stressed out if I would even pass it because I didn't know everything. When I finished marking my answers I got a BOOM from my intuition, which told me that I passed (and I did).
I really wanted to get into my dream university. I also applied to other majors. I asked my intuition if I would get into my dream major or psychology. The answer I got was psychology. I was nervous and didn't want to believe it.
Also, I became friends with one male God. I liked Him a lot, but I thought He was out of my league.
"YES!"

My answers are also heavily based on my level of consciousness. For example, I can ask the question "Does the Universe have consciousness?" then I don't get an answer because it's too difficult.

I can also see the future and past of objects. I have to touch them and then I can see what has happened to them or may happen to them.

As for flashes from the future, they appear to me literally out of nowhere. I was watching one anime and during one of the episodes I got a flash from the future. It looked like this. I see a scene with two characters and I'm looking at the villain and then I got a shock and I walled up and I saw that I was going to be in the future fighting some being that has been meditating for a couple hundred years.
I have several Demonic Lovers and I pass on to them every flash from the future that I get. Several of my loved ones are astrologers or deal with the future and the past.
I got an "order" from the Gods telling me to watch one anime. I got a total of 7-8 glimpses from the future while watching the whole series.

I know if I will graduate, what profession I will have, what SS will be my lovers, what pets I will have, what country I will live in in the future, if I will be rich or poor, if I will get pregnant as a human or only as a Goddess, if I will get a deadly disease or not, if someone will kill me or not, if someone will be my enemy or my friend, if I will be famous or very powerful, what rank I will have as a Goddess and what I will do. I can go on and on.

eren-yeager-eren.gif

It sometimes hurts.

At predicting numbers! Thanks to your responses, I am now working even harder with my pineal gland and third eye and have started two magic works.
My intuition told me that I will win a large sum of money in the lottery, so develop your clairvoyance guys!

I think im starting to like you. Congratulations on having worked your way up to this level you are currently at. And keep going strong. And yes i did find that number 4 exam incident a bit out of place so go ahead and study the numbers and work on your divination skills there. I myself am proficient with almost all divination tools, especially the Tarot and Pendulums. Not so much with ouija boards. I dont think i ever had a premonition or a " vision" except maybe once or twice in my dreams. Or maybe i did have but i paid no attention to it. Through my own experience i have found out that there is a possibility that i could also be good at healing magick, AND black magick. But still im not sure. Life is so hectic that i barely find time for anything. I hate the world for this its so busy and insensitivity flows everywhere. People literally look like fucking borgs nowadays. You cant trust them. But either way, good job. Your reply did brighten my day a little and im happy for you. Good luck and hail satan.

NakedPluto said:
NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:

They don't really merge, only by the Serpent in a way. When they are balanced, by alternate nostril or a meditation for this, they can communicate and synergize the middle, in a sense be unionized, and as they are also oposites, they combust and expand whatever this energy touches.

Balancing the nadis as beginners can be done by Alternate nostril. Raum Meditation will help. Twin Serpent Meditation as well.

If you feel the magnetic forces in the head, you can inhale in each hemisphere and build pressure. Then balance this pressure and focus on the middle, merging the pressure into one single middle stream. This can be done by inhaling energy by intent into either one nostril at a time or direct hemisphere of the brain.

You will feel the heart in the brain and if balanced and focusing on the middle, the 3rd eye expands, the forehead curtain of air opens as well. If focused on the 6th chakra, the pineal may secrete and the electromagnetic field of the 6th chakra expand.

I suggest with the above to not expand until the connection and triangle of the crown, 6th and 3rd eye is established. You should stream this middle energy if inhaling, directly to the 7th. Normally the energy needs to have a downward movement, from the 7th to the forehead.

For a simple meditation without the above, do the Twin Serpent meditation. At the end focus on engulfing each main nadi in your head with golden energy, and then focus in the point they touch, in the middle. And meditate on that point, breath energy in and out that point.

For a strong psychic sense, Lunar breath and meditation is key. Lunar breath opens the intuition very very high.

I feel the energy pathways between 3rd crown, and crown 6th and 6th 3rd eye, as well as the heart shape in the head, they already „merged“ as the energy/particles streamed into each other and in the 6th.

I will do what you said :0

What do you mean by the air curtain on the forehead?
My 3rd chakra feels on electricity when I will it to be, and it feeds my entire forehead, and head, and face with that energy. It feels extremely blissful and my 3rd eye expands indeed by that.

You need to dumb things down for me when explaining me something.😭

NinRick said:
I feel the energy pathways between 3rd crown, and crown 6th and 6th 3rd eye, as well as the heart shape in the head, they already „merged“ as the energy/particles streamed into each other and in the 6th.

My 3rd chakra feels on electricity when I will it to be, and it feeds my entire forehead, and head, and face with that energy. It feels extremely blissful and my 3rd eye expands indeed by that.

You'll understand as time goes on and meditate. Having the nadis balanced, clean and strong, will pressure the middle nadi. When this pressure ignites by natural energy cycle, from the spine to the head and feed the higher chakras, the forehead will open up.

"Often known as “skull-shining breath,” Kapalahbhati comes from two Sanskrit words: Kapala, which translates to “Skull,” (or forehead) and Bhati, which means “light.” "

Breath of fire is related to the above mission, by gathering and igniting the lower purifying fire and Serpent, as so these energies clear the body and nadis, in the end being able to transverse and illuminate the skull, the forehead.

This isn't translated as to do BoF in the head, never do such thing. It is only relating the process and the lower starting cycle of this.

One would purify the nadis, ideally by the Serpent fire. Using also breath of fire to entertain and clean. The body clear of the dross will be able to have the nadis balanced and pierced by the middle nadi as well, giving illumination to the chakras.

The forehead when opens up, will breath energy in and out, will be of an airy descent from the Crown to the face. The 3rd eye in that moment can be expanded as well. It is the perfect balance between all of the magnetic and electric energies of the head.

It is a complex system and cycle, and it opens up and starts in time with JoS meditations.

MiniMe3388 said:
I wonder what I could use my ability, which is seeing the future, for. It irritates me. I see a future that could happen not decades from now, but even thousands of years from now. I am tired because no one believes me. Why should I have this skill if no one believes me?
Enrich yourself. If you can predict lottery winning numbers or even teams winning at a given sport you can bet money on them and win. I remember when I dedicated I was thinking this is achievable after extensive practice with a pendulum, like asking these things to a pendulum.

MiniMe3388 said:
I had a glimpse once of a future that is supposed to happen in a good maybe even a few hundred thousand years? Or maybe even in a few million?
However how can you tell that a glimpe of the future in hundreds of thousands of years was a real glimpse and not just imagination? But what is important is the close future. If you can predict unfortunate events in your life or someone else's life then you can take measures to prevent them from happening or alienate the effects. This is good especially if you would know astrology and would do chart readings. From the chart alone probably one can tell when and what major things can happen to someone but if you have the abillity to predict their future then it would be a very strong and maybe very accurate confirmation of what is writen in the chart.

NakedPluto said:
NinRick said:

You'll understand as time goes on and meditate. Having the nadis balanced, clean and strong, will pressure the middle nadi. When this pressure ignites by natural energy cycle, from the spine to the head and feed the higher chakras, the forehead will open up.

"Often known as “skull-shining breath,” Kapalahbhati comes from two Sanskrit words: Kapala, which translates to “Skull,” (or forehead) and Bhati, which means “light.” "

Breath of fire is related to the above mission, by gathering and igniting the lower purifying fire and Serpent, as so these energies clear the body and nadis, in the end being able to transverse and illuminate the skull, the forehead.

This isn't translated as to do BoF in the head, never do such thing. It is only relating the process and the lower starting cycle of this.

One would purify the nadis, ideally by the Serpent fire. Using also breath of fire to entertain and clean. The body clear of the dross will be able to have the nadis balanced and pierced by the middle nadi as well, giving illumination to the chakras.

The forehead when opens up, will breath energy in and out, will be of an airy descent from the Crown to the face. The 3rd eye in that moment can be expanded as well. It is the perfect balance between all of the magnetic and electric energies of the head.

It is a complex system and cycle, and it opens up and starts in time with JoS meditations.

Thank you once again NakedPluto! :)

The Alchemist7 said:
MiniMe3388 said:
I wonder what I could use my ability, which is seeing the future, for. It irritates me. I see a future that could happen not decades from now, but even thousands of years from now. I am tired because no one believes me. Why should I have this skill if no one believes me?
Enrich yourself. If you can predict lottery winning numbers or even teams winning at a given sport you can bet money on them and win. I remember when I dedicated I was thinking this is achievable after extensive practice with a pendulum, like asking these things to a pendulum.

MiniMe3388 said:
I had a glimpse once of a future that is supposed to happen in a good maybe even a few hundred thousand years? Or maybe even in a few million?
However how can you tell that a glimpe of the future in hundreds of thousands of years was a real glimpse and not just imagination? But what is important is the close future. If you can predict unfortunate events in your life or someone else's life then you can take measures to prevent them from happening or alienate the effects. This is good especially if you would know astrology and would do chart readings. From the chart alone probably one can tell when and what major things can happen to someone but if you have the abillity to predict their future then it would be a very strong and maybe very accurate confirmation of what is writen in the chart.

Read my previous post in this topic. I explained everything there.

I thank you for your guidance. Now, I do not have much time to do what you say. However, I will keep your words with value in the back of my mind when I choose to focus on this ability. I just wanted to ask because this topic seemed suitable and you were the one replying to the answers.

I wanted to clarify the last few sentences. I do not mean to imply or insinuate that you were advanced but the members who guided me in my very first post were not. My image of you is that you are very advanced, wise and knowledgeable which was developed from reading your posts. Therefore, I wrote that without much thought but on the second thought, the whole last paragraph seems to suggest a different thing. All of them who guided me in my beginner stages are no doubt my seniors and very high in advancement ladder.

Were it not for them who guided me when I needed it, perhaps I wouldn't be here typing this. I am very grateful for them and wish them a happy journey in advancement path. That is all.
You too have a wonderful day.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
MiniMe3388 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

"YES!"

eren-yeager-eren.gif

It sometimes hurts.

I think im starting to like you. Congratulations on having worked your way up to this level you are currently at. And keep going strong. And yes i did find that number 4 exam incident a bit out of place so go ahead and study the numbers and work on your divination skills there. I myself am proficient with almost all divination tools, especially the Tarot and Pendulums. Not so much with ouija boards. I dont think i ever had a premonition or a " vision" except maybe once or twice in my dreams. Or maybe i did have but i paid no attention to it. Through my own experience i have found out that there is a possibility that i could also be good at healing magick, AND black magick. But still im not sure. Life is so hectic that i barely find time for anything. I hate the world for this its so busy and insensitivity flows everywhere. People literally look like fucking borgs nowadays. You cant trust them. But either way, good job. Your reply did brighten my day a little and im happy for you. Good luck and hail satan.

Thank you for your kind words. I'm in a better mood because of you :D

Meteor said:
MiniMe3388 said:

It sounds like you're sensing random futures regardless of timespan or relevancy. Maybe you aren't looking for anything in particular?

I find that it's best to use an ability of foresight in a more proactive manner. Try to have in mind before raising your energy levels and entering a trance what sort of futures you're interested in. Then, if you see a future you like in particular, try to draw an energetic path from that future that leads back to the present, or the other way around. This line contains all the information about what needs to happen in order to reach it, including your own actions. From there, you should intuitively know what to do.

Friction when drawing a path indicates an unlikely future, so keep that in mind. You can also start from the present and branch out into the paths of least resistance to order to find the most likely futures. Or you can focus on a single branch if that's easier.

It's a very useful and versatile ability once you learn how to use it right, and it can even be used for dowsing: just find the shortest path to the future where you find what you're looking for. Futures aren't set in stone, so there's no need to restrict yourself to just sensing.

Also, people aren't limited to having just one ability, so if you'd rather have another ability, then work on developing one besides this.

Good luck!

I wanted to thank you for this great idea. I have seen several alternate timelines and I can tell that the "main timeline" is actually NOT the "original timeline". Thank you so much because I didn't know that my current choices took me off the original path.

MiniMe3388 said:

I have a similar ability which is also of no use to me. I would randomly see or hear something briefly that would happen to me later in the day, especially if I had no previous knowledge. My advice would be to work on your 3rd eye chakra and crown chakra(?)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back