Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wanting to move out from Xian parents

FlameGhost

This may be a follow up from the other thread on Black Magic, but I ended up getting a job and I have about 4,000 dollars in the bank. I am thinking on moving to a hotel since getting a house seems like it would take quite a while anyway.

I decided on trying to see if I could convence my parents about Sumarian texts along with other texts and about Satan, since they seemed interested in the older religions and the other Gods, despite them trying to relate them to the Kike god instead of Satan. I also tried to remove any energy from the enemies of Satan with Vinasa at the same time along with even starting to heal my dad from a deadly illness.

But despite the obvious evidence provided; they hold on to whatever thing they can about they're thoughtform god and carring to serve the jews till the end. I imagine they're gong to "pray" for me and I'm not sure how worse things could get.

In the process of trying to convince them, my mom seemed interested in how I was able to get that kind of power and strength and I started to reveal and show it to her. After she asked me to hold out my hand above her's and I felt as though more of that garbage energy was starting to flow into me with a connection being made. I asked her what she was doing and she said that she was trying to get a bit of it. I already see and have felt my dad before at times as well drawing on my energy and emotions.

This is likely a post on both, whether or not and where I can move out to, and if there's anything I can do or if my parents can be saved. Along with what I should do now.

I'm aware of what people said about the dangers of this and I see that it's not only an intellectual struggle but a spiritual hold on them as well. I've also had to rid myself of it in converting to Spiritiual Satanism.

I also imagined that if my parents had enough knowledge, will, and self confidence to question the bible and look at the older religions; there would be a chance to show them the truth and cut the energies withen the house that's causing it and get them out of it.

I want to go ahead and ask this here before I make anymore mistakes, and if I have.

And thank you to everyone here for being helpful and I do want to be sure of what I need to do, I'm not really sure of how much danger I may be in either...

The one thing in all of if is they haven't really harmed me physically though.

My advice is to bide your time. If they aren't harming you physically, then just build up your spiritual protection and enjoy the benefits of living with family. It is hard to support yourself.

Regardless of how it may seem, parents usually do care a lot about their children. Even xian parents with Satanist children. That's why they will pray for you - because they care about you.

Processed with some caution on exposing yourself and your allegiance to Father Satan with them, I would not recommend moving out till the time is right. As Soaring Eagle 666 said, parents do usually care sometimes they show it in strange ways or struggle to show it but since there is no harm here, I would encourage you to save money and keep a steady job.

A hotel? It's gonna totally suck your bank account dry. A hotel is a place you stay for a couple of days or weeks, but residing there would be extremely expensive.

It doesn't seem like your parents do you much harm, you should simply avoid talking about Satanism if they don't like it.

You are getting free upkeep and your parents do not harm you physically. You can shield yourself from psychical harm.

I would not pass on free upkeep and 4000 dollars is not much of a nest. Think twice.

FlameGhost said:

Stay in your home, but still declare your allegiance to the gods. Cast a spell of binding to them if they keep praying for your "safety." I suggest performing destroying Jewsus rtr multiple times focusing on them so some jewish energies will get destroyed.

RockSeed13 said:
FlameGhost said:

Stay in your home, but still declare your allegiance to the gods. Cast a spell of binding to them if they keep praying for your "safety." I suggest performing destroying Jewsus rtr multiple times focusing on them so some jewish energies will get destroyed.

From the Al Jilwah chapter IV :
I have not taught these teachings, nor do they proceed from me. Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html

Absolutely do not declare your allegiance to the gods. Stay with your parents until you have at least 200k in the bank and make 10k per month.

As long as nothing too terrible is going on in the spiritual and/of physical your fine. Just be careful what you talk about set boundaries.

But you of course can move if you have the money and something is bothering you this much to keep posting on it.

If you move out then you will have to adapt to a lower quality of life and standard of living. At worst, sleeping on the streets or in homeless shelters, or camping in the woods. That takes experience and fortitude. We're talking about the potential of bathing in lakes, rivers, or at beaches here, or showering in community centers. Your standards will have to drop no matter what whether it drops by a little or a lot, and this can be traumatic. It's doable, but it will likely be very hard on you especially with the current events going on and the chaos of it all - financially and otherwise. You probably won't be attacked by hobos if you have a decent aura of protection, at least.

Your best bet would be to do a working to attract friends, or ask Father to guide you to the right friends for you, and then become chummy with them and see about staying with them. Otherwise, keep saving up until you can move to an area where they have rent prices that you can manage with your wages.

You could also look on advertisement listings to find a place to split the rent with other people. Many people do this, and everyone contributes to the household and cost of living. It's kind of like moving in with a new family where everyone pays rent and has shared responsibilities, and they can often be people closer to you in age unlike your parents. It's basically rolling the dice for who you end up with, and it could potentially be sketchy. There are risks and disadvantages to be sure. Make sure you perfectly understand your end of the agreement to the letter if you do this (including the shared lease), and avoid falling into any traps and don't let people push things on you because they think you're naive and gullible, or a pushover. You will have to hold your own ground because out in the world, you are your own one and only advocate for yourself. Learning to stay out of trouble will be a must for you, and trouble can find you easily if you don't know what you're doing and how to act - which comes with experience.

I am going to repeat what i said in your last thread (sorry for ranting about kind of unrelated stuff a bunch in that thread I was getting attacked badly by something)

You are probably paranoid about something that isnt going to happen or isnt very likely. You probably have nothing to worry about. Good luck. They dont sound absolutely horrible or anything.

Family may have positive aspects, as parents normally care about their kids and they put energies into their survival.
It depends from the level of xianization of your parents. If they simply force you to do everything in your life under a xian perspective and value, it may be better to distance from them as soon as possible. Rushing out of their control by escaping and living in a hotel will worry your parents who will put extra efforts to bring you back, causing obstacles to your plan.

It is a sort of "game" with their minds, if they do not perceive you are in danger or doing a wrong choice, they will not prevent you from your freedom. If you get a job far from home this may be a good way to move out and avoid conflicts.
At least consciously, as unconsciously parents may be hard to let their sons go away, so a detachment may be needed and some psychic energy may be needed to help distancing.
It is hard to keep things in balance, but it may be possible. Parents have a psychological door open most often, as they formed your mind during your childhood so having them acting against you, may be more than annoying.

This is based on the average person, if your parents are heavily obsessed with xianity or other enemy stuff, a quicker solution may be good as they could be damaging your progress.
Also, as said, revealing your allegiance with Satan is to be avoided, as they would think you are in danger and on the wrong path and may act against that (police, xian priests, psychologists, psycho drugs, etc.) without you knowing this. The enemy could also target your family for harassment, or use them against you.

RockSeed13 said:
FlameGhost said:

Would it also be possible or okay to focus it on myself to destroy the energies/letters in myself?

FlameGhost said:
RockSeed13 said:
FlameGhost said:

Would it also be possible or okay to focus it on myself to destroy the energies/letters in myself?

Yes you can do the rtrs any of them into yourself and your own soul. Just keep up the normal amount you do the regular way for warfare. In your case i would suggest doing the Cursing the Nazerene rtr inside your room you can visualize this filling your house. Do like 50 or 60 or something if you have time with it not just the 10 when you do it there is a lot more action against xtian energies at the higher number. I did this at my place and it got rid of most that crap around me (my former neighbor below me was an Xtian who sometimes blasted gospel music and xtian tv shows at an annoying volume) This will remove a huge amount of these energies around you.

Btw if your having psychological issues of some kind it almost sounds like you are from your posts. Check this out https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64400
Make sure this kind of thing isnt going on. Remove links and stuff if need be. Just about any Xtians can do this kind of thing on a soul level but not all do. Just spreading this for awareness in case this is an issue with you.

FlameGhost said:
But despite the obvious evidence provided; they hold on to whatever thing they can about they're thoughtform god and carring to serve the jews till the end. I imagine they're gong to "pray" for me and I'm not sure how worse things could get.

In the process of trying to convince them, my mom seemed interested in how I was able to get that kind of power and strength and I started to reveal and show it to her. After she asked me to hold out my hand above her's and I felt as though more of that garbage energy was starting to flow into me with a connection being made. I asked her what she was doing and she said that she was trying to get a bit of it. I already see and have felt my dad before at times as well drawing on my energy and emotions.

I don't really like this part at all. Granted, you already have connections with them, being your parents, but now they are actively and consciously drawing your energy. This means you will have to do more to clean yourself, otherwise, you may be influenced by them.

On a positive note, it seems like they are psychically in tune, but on a negative note, they are still Christian. A worst-case scenario is that they start doing energy work related to the enemy. Now you would really have a problem on your hands, requiring lots of attention.

Vinasa is destructive, but they may be recreating these connections to the enemy. I think you would have to use first RTR's to clean out any curses on them and you. Then do something to change their minds, such as Ansuz or Munka. Additionally, you could make a habit out of invoking Satanic blue energy, then put it on all 3 of you and program it to make you closer to the Gods.

Additionally, you should be continually deep cleaning yourself, because now you have to deal with them randomly exchanging dirt onto your soul.

-------------

As an SS, most of us are limited by time. If you moving out means you would lose more time, then it is not worth it. However, you may now have to spend time on your parents, as well.

slyscorpion said:
FlameGhost said:
RockSeed13 said:

Yes you can do the rtrs any of them into yourself and your own soul. Just keep up the normal amount you do the regular way for warfare. In your case i would suggest doing the Cursing the Nazerene rtr inside your room you can visualize this filling your house. Do like 50 or 60 or something if you have time with it not just the 10 when you do it there is a lot more action against xtian energies at the higher number. I did this at my place and it got rid of most that crap around me (my former neighbor below me was an Xtian who sometimes blasted gospel music and xtian tv shows at an annoying volume) This will remove a huge amount of these energies around you.

Btw if your having psychological issues of some kind it almost sounds like you are from your posts. Check this out https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64400
Make sure this kind of thing isnt going on. Remove links and stuff if need be. Just about any Xtians can do this kind of thing on a soul level but not all do. Just spreading this for awareness in case this is an issue with you.

I imagine it has something to do with that as well. I have done a freeing the soul working on my parents before. Feels like that would help as well.

Thank you and Rockseed for the suggestions. The focusing RTRs on myself is also riding it quite a bit.

Although where would I find a Cursing the naserine RTR?

I found the Cursing Naserine RTR from the site now.

I also remembered my mother saying that she asks "god" to bless the house every day, I'm assuming she visualizes the house in that energy too...

That could explain why I feel such manipulative energy everytime I go out of my room "which I have a Satanic rosary, enough candles for a decent formal ritual to summon Demons, and a pouch of the sigils of a few of the Gods of Hell, including Satan and a few runes for protection". I also keep that pouch on me ritually at this point.

Of course I said the candles were for smell like a few other people here have mentioned as well. They don't really know about the rest either since I have my Rosery and Pouch hidden "I've been doing that for about 2 or 3 years now" after finding these things on the site and my own research.

Is there anything I can do each day to reverse this blessing over house? Also which is probably being done over my food as well as other things around me.

I know that I'm going to need all the help I can get and I thank each and every brother and sister for their replies.

FlameGhost said:

I also remembered my mother saying that she asks "god" to bless the house every day, I'm assuming she visualizes the house in that energy too...

That could explain why I feel such manipulative energy everytime I go out of my room "which I have a Satanic rosary, enough candles for a decent formal ritual to summon Demons, and a pouch of the sigils of a few of the Gods of Hell, including Satan and a few runes for protection". I also keep that pouch on me ritually at this point.

Of course I said the candles were for smell like a few other people here have mentioned as well. They don't really know about the rest either since I have my Rosery and Pouch hidden "I've been doing that for about 2 or 3 years now" after finding these things on the site and my own research.

Is there anything I can do each day to reverse this blessing over house? Also which is probably being done over my food as well as other things around me.

I know that I'm going to need all the help I can get and I thank each and every brother and sister for their replies.

Curse israel ritual is the closest i can think of. You may want to do that sometimes.

FlameGhost said:

Labradorite Black Onyx and Hemitite with Thurisaz rune on it will protect you somewhat keeping it on your person. You will have to both cleanse and reempower these stones from time to time as they seem to start losing power and effect eventually totally if you do not though. Smokey quartz can act to cleanse the aura yes of xtian energies too however this is not a good option in this environment. All it will end up doing is keeping all these energies at the surface and in your aura.

Paleo Santos oil or wood works to be rid of xtian energies as does sage.

Rose Quartz can surround you in a more positive environment that feels like love energy. Good if you are sensitive or empathetic and living in this environment.

I also said to my parents that this stuff is only in the room for the smell, and crystals for decoration. For the energy, I would suggest very strong AoP and FRTR.
Btw, you are Croatian, right? If you want you could help us with translating the JoS.

Amethyst stone can be used for general positive energy and as protection. It does not appear to need to be cleansed or empowered as often as other stones.

Rose Oil is said to be of one of the highest vibrations. It also has a pleasant energy that is warm and like love energy. This could be useful in improving the feeling of your environment. If you are able to get a diffuser this is even better. Just say you like the scent. There are a few ones that are nice with this i like Lilac oil personally too. It has a more calming vibration. Avoid Lavender me and several others think it may connect to enemy energies in some way it is not very pleasant on an energy vibration feels somewhat like xtian energies.

slyscorpion said:
Amethyst stone can be used for general positive energy and as protection. It does not appear to need to be cleansed or empowered as often as other stones.

Rose Oil is said to be of one of the highest vibrations. It also has a pleasant energy that is warm and like love energy. This could be useful in improving the feeling of your environment. If you are able to get a diffuser this is even better. Just say you like the scent. There are a few ones that are nice with this i like Lilac oil personally too. It has a more calming vibration. Avoid Lavender me and several others think it may connect to enemy energies in some way it is not very pleasant on an energy vibration feels somewhat like xtian energies.

Okay, so I bought a few Amethyst stones and a Rose Quartz bracelet. should I put the Thor rune on one of the Amethyst stones or would Algis work for protection?

Also, just to be sure, would it be alright to break each RTR into parts? Because I'm not sure if I have time to do it all in one go at work.

slyscorpion said:

Well, the last thing is, would I put the Rose Oil on the Stones or just let it fill the room?

slyscorpion said:

Sorry for the multi post, I don't tend to think of things all in one go.

The last thing I'm wanting to be sure of is, how would I go about recharging each stone exactly? Or also which runes should I use in it?

Serbon said:
I also said to my parents that this stuff is only in the room for the smell, and crystals for decoration. For the energy, I would suggest very strong AoP and FRTR.
Btw, you are Croatian, right? If you want you could help us with translating the JoS.

Actually, I'm from the United States. I have taken time to study Japanese in the past if that could help in some way. I also have a few friends from there that could help validate each bit.

FlameGhost said:
Serbon said:

Actually, I'm from the United States. I have taken time to study Japanese in the past if that could help in some way. I also have a few friends from there that could help validate each bit.
Oh okay. I thought you were Croatian because in your picture there's croatian coat of arms in the background lol

FlameGhost said:
slyscorpion said:

Okay, so I bought a few Amethyst stones and a Rose Quartz bracelet. should I put the Thor rune on one of the Amethyst stones or would Algis work for protection?

Also, just to be sure, would it be alright to break each RTR into parts? Because I'm not sure if I have time to do it all in one go at work.

I would use non permanent marker first before painting it on or drawing it on their permanently. Cause you know what I don't honestly know. Some runes and stones don't fit well together. If this is the case you may end up having to throw the stone out if it's on there permanent. You will have to cleanse it out if this happens and its not.

FlameGhost said:
slyscorpion said:

Well, the last thing is, would I put the Rose Oil on the Stones or just let it fill the room?

Let it fill the room is better of put some on yourself it doesn't hurt the skin and some people like these scents so it's not unpleasant unless the person your around or you hate it.

FlameGhost said:
slyscorpion said:

The last thing I'm wanting to be sure of is, how would I go about recharging each stone exactly? Or also which runes should I use in it?

Use your energy whatever way you like even vibrations of Sanskrit words are ok. Empower the stone to do what you want it too. A lot of stones are mostly powerless on their own (not all) but if you program them with energy they are like assistants or aids. They will enhance the power of your working a lot. To know what to do look up on any site the properties of the stone and empower it in a way that goes along with the stone and what you want to do. If the stone doesn't have properties that go along with your working it's best to find a different stone.

slyscorpion said:
FlameGhost said:
slyscorpion said:

I would use non permanent marker first before painting it on or drawing it on their permanently. Cause you know what I don't honestly know. Some runes and stones don't fit well together. If this is the case you may end up having to throw the stone out if it's on there permanent. You will have to cleanse it out if this happens and its not.

FlameGhost said:
slyscorpion said:

Let it fill the room is better of put some on yourself it doesn't hurt the skin and some people like these scents so it's not unpleasant unless the person your around or you hate it.

FlameGhost said:
slyscorpion said:

Use your energy whatever way you like even vibrations of Sanskrit words are ok. Empower the stone to do what you want it too. A lot of stones are mostly powerless on their own (not all) but if you program them with energy they are like assistants or aids. They will enhance the power of your working a lot. To know what to do look up on any site the properties of the stone and empower it in a way that goes along with the stone and what you want to do. If the stone doesn't have properties that go along with your working it's best to find a different stone.

Some ways to cleanse stones leave them outside in bright sunlight if they have gotten really bad program it to draw in energy of the sun cleansing it for a little connect it to this then leave it for a few hours.

Another way visuddhi or Surya or Satanic blue fire of course with visualization. You can also add a little sage or Paleo Santos oil as well.

When done reempower it for what you want again as this may remove some of that energy as well.

slyscorpion said:
Some ways to cleanse stones leave them outside in bright sunlight if they have gotten really bad program it to draw in energy of the sun cleansing it for a little connect it to this then leave it for a few hours.

Another way visuddhi or Surya or Satanic blue fire of course with visualization. You can also add a little sage or Paleo Santos oil as well.

When done reempower it for what you want again as this may remove some of that energy as well.

Okay, I went on and bought each thing that you said would help and it did take a bit of practice to empower each stone. As far as using a permanent marker, I had to rap a paper to it anyway since I couldn't get anything to stick regardless XD.

For the sage, I actually already had some along with other incense from trying to summon Demons for help a bit back. It defentitly seems to lighten the mood in my room and a tad outside as well. I've also had a problem with coughing a lot when in my room, I have already picked up on it before but am now all the more certain that it's my reaction to the negative energies. I feel like I have quite a bit more breathing room too.

Although it's not commpletely gone ofc, I do feel from doing that Freeing the soul ritual you showed me is causing the other feelings and thoughts "of the enemy naturally" to fade.

For sure, thank you for every detail and I'm happy to say that it seems to be working out.

FlameGhost said:
slyscorpion said:

Okay, I went on and bought each thing that you said would help and it did take a bit of practice to empower each stone. As far as using a permanent marker, I had to rap a paper to it anyway since I couldn't get anything to stick regardless XD.

For the sage, I actually already had some along with other incense from trying to summon Demons for help a bit back. It defentitly seems to lighten the mood in my room and a tad outside as well. I've also had a problem with coughing a lot when in my room, I have already picked up on it before but am now all the more certain that it's my reaction to the negative energies. I feel like I have quite a bit more breathing room too.

Although it's not commpletely gone ofc, I do feel from doing that Freeing the soul ritual you showed me is causing the other feelings and thoughts "of the enemy naturally" to fade.

For sure, thank you for every detail and I'm happy to say that it seems to be working out.

If you don't like burning stuff or have an adverse reaction from it there is essential oils for just about anything used spiritually. It works as well usually. If it is a sage oil I would do spraying of it from a bottle best since it's most similar to how the sage smudging as it's called is used.

This is why I said either oil or burning can be used both work as it's the same energy imprint (provided the essential oil is actually what it says it is every once in awhile though not that often in my personal experience this is a problem at new age places)

The only thing is if an entity or person you are talking to in the astral is not really high vibration such as a deceased human spirit sage really pisses them off. This has been a consistent experience with a lot of psychic people. So I would avoid it in this case.

Good Luck.

You seem to be good but one other thing I knew about was Copal resin though you may have to have special equipment like sand and a container to burn that safely don't just leave it somewhere at least that is what they told me at the store a couple years ago. This too like sage and Paleo Santos is good for cleansing.

And yes I know btw these are all material aids btw and Satanism your supposed to be able to do things yourself most the time. However the amount of cleansing one would have to continuously do when around xtians to keep this off you is annoying to say the least. This is one case when this kind of stuff can be a huge help especially if they are super into xtianity.

I might have one idea to make things a bit easier for me. There is an angel picture right outside of my room that I know exerts a decent amount of that energy. I'm wondering if I could put a picture of the sigil of Satan behind it and cancel the energy out? If not then I imagine I could just break it and say I accidently knocked it down. I think a lot of my anxiety comes from that shit outside my room.

slyscorpion said:
You seem to be good but one other thing I knew about was Copal resin though you may have to have special equipment like sand and a container to burn that safely don't just leave it somewhere at least that is what they told me at the store a couple years ago. This too like sage and Paleo Santos is good for cleansing.

And yes I know btw these are all material aids btw and Satanism your supposed to be able to do things yourself most the time. However the amount of cleansing one would have to continuously do when around xtians to keep this off you is annoying to say the least. This is one case when this kind of stuff can be a huge help especially if they are super into xtianity.

I know that you've mentioned about removing psychic vampires and thoughtforms, I've mentioned a few times about me being a christian before. More than that, I've been "babtised" cursed by the "holy" kike spirit.

I have an idea on going about it in the same manner as freeing the soul and burning each link/chunk of it off as much as possible. But is there anything I can do for that?

I also remember when it says "from head to toe" because that shit comes up from just about anywhere within me and I can feel it at times... I know things will get better soon and they are somewhat, but I want to be sure of each bit and how to permanently get rid of all this.

FlameGhost said:
slyscorpion said:

I know that you've mentioned about removing psychic vampires and thoughtforms, I've mentioned a few times about me being a christian before. More than that, I've been "babtised" cursed by the "holy" kike spirit.

I have an idea on going about it in the same manner as freeing the soul and burning each link/chunk of it off as much as possible. But is there anything I can do for that?

I also remember when it says "from head to toe" because that shit comes up from just about anywhere within me and I can feel it at times... I know things will get better soon and they are somewhat, but I want to be sure of each bit and how to permanently get rid of all this.

This affirmation I found helpful Uruz or Ansuz or both this is sperate from any working to deal with a psychic vampire btw though.

"I am completely and totally free of all connections influences programmings and values of Christianity in every way I completely reject Jesus Christ in every way. I am free of all connections and influences of the Jesus Christ and JHVH thought form in every way"

You are talking about Shechinah energy or holy spirit. This is the energy of the God thoughtform that is put into xtians to convict them and keep them thinking in an xtian way kind of control them. It is a whitish blob of energy that in some ways looks like Jewish energy but is different consistency. This energy is in all xtians and is transmitted by prayer or rituals like that.

It is not a huge thing you have to worry about but keep getting it out of you. It may not be possible to remove it all living with strong xtians.

slyscorpion said:
FlameGhost said:
slyscorpion said:

This affirmation I found helpful Uruz or Ansuz or both this is sperate from any working to deal with a psychic vampire btw though.

"I am completely and totally free of all connections influences programmings and values of Christianity in every way I completely reject Jesus Christ in every way. I am free of all connections and influences of the Jesus Christ and JHVH thought form in every way"

You are talking about Shechinah energy or holy spirit. This is the energy of the God thoughtform that is put into xtians to convict them and keep them thinking in an xtian way kind of control them. It is a whitish blob of energy that in some ways looks like Jewish energy but is different consistency. This energy is in all xtians and is transmitted by prayer or rituals like that.

It is not a huge thing you have to worry about but keep getting it out of you. It may not be possible to remove it all living with strong xtians.

Also extra focus or vibrations of the Heh hayh letter may help you with this during rtrs (don't do it on its own without context as these letters are the same backwards and forwards) like a few extra 9 vibration rounds with this one may help.

They literally call that letter the holy spirit or breath of God. I think it's connected to this from researching it.

Anyways also when you do move out and maybe before doing ISA and Gebo maybe adding ingwaz if the problem is really bad as a binding is helpful if you are being prayed for by them. This will reduce attacks and strange thoughts or emotions that are not yours and xtian energy on you.

FlameGhost said:
This may be a follow up from the other thread on Black Magic, but I ended up getting a job and I have about 4,000 dollars in the bank. I am thinking on moving to a hotel since getting a house seems like it would take quite a while anyway.

I decided on trying to see if I could convence my parents about Sumarian texts along with other texts and about Satan, since they seemed interested in the older religions and the other Gods, despite them trying to relate them to the Kike god instead of Satan. I also tried to remove any energy from the enemies of Satan with Vinasa at the same time along with even starting to heal my dad from a deadly illness.

This is likely a post on both, whether or not and where I can move out to, and if there's anything I can do or if my parents can be saved. Along with what I should do now.

I'm aware of what people said about the dangers of this and I see that it's not only an intellectual struggle but a spiritual hold on them as well. I've also had to rid myself of it in converting to Spiritiual Satanism.

I also imagined that if my parents had enough knowledge, will, and self confidence to question the bible and look at the older religions; there would be a chance to show them the truth and cut the energies withen the house that's causing it and get them out of it.

I want to go ahead and ask this here before I make anymore mistakes, and if I have.

And thank you to everyone here for being helpful and I do want to be sure of what I need to do, I'm not really sure of how much danger I may be in either...
Its really a blessing that your parents arent the type to wanna decapitate you after hearing about the truth🤣
Stay in your home, keep investing and looking for opportunity to get even more money and keep hustling. Also, you can do RTRs twice a day - once for the world, and once for your parents( work on one person at a time) and through this youll destroy the jewish energy trapping their souls, thus making them more open minded. Do this daily and be consistent.

FlameGhost said:
slyscorpion said:

Mageson666 said:
Important Lunar Eclipse And Final RTR

This July 27th there will be a powerful lunar eclipse with a blood red moon. The Jewish enemies, Alphabet is ruled by the Shekinah which is the energy of each Hebrew letter. Shekinah is ruled by Malkuth which is the Moon. The Moon rules the entire Hebrew alphabet. During the lunar eclipse do the Final RTR ritual as many times as possible. It will bring the enemy down hard. Its a insanely powerful time for this.

The Arabic Alphabet which is openly just Hebrew letters is also ruled by the Moon. Each letter ties into the Koran and Torah and thus the Bible. This will also bring down Islam, Christianity and Judaism.

I found this too. There is a lunar eclipse coming up in about 10 days. Do the three part RTR around that time more often Cobra mentions this as well another sermon but this one makes reference to what I was talking about. Shekinah that energy aka "holy spirit" the source isn't great but these have been checked for accuracy by the HPs and this was left up.

FlameGhost said:
(...) There is an angel picture right outside of my room that I know exerts a decent amount of that energy.

This shows your house and parents are under heavy xian energies, most likely.
You are the one knowing your parents so you can judge, anyway beware of their "interest" in Satanic stuff if you choose to reveal it (I would be very careful). I have witnessed situations, in which parents show a fake interest while acting both unconsciously and behind the scenes to "relief your from your mistake" and drive back to xianity. I hope this is not your case, just be aware.

Pillar said:
FlameGhost said:
(...) There is an angel picture right outside of my room that I know exerts a decent amount of that energy.

You are the one knowing your parents so you can judge, anyway beware of their "interest" in Satanic stuff if you choose to reveal it (I would be very careful). I have witnessed situations, in which parents show a fake interest while acting both unconsciously and behind the scenes to "relief your from your mistake" and drive back to xianity. I hope this is not your case, just be aware.

They were researching the Old Gods before I mentioned anything about them and what they mean. They were also talking about it before I even got into Satanism. In fact, it may be one of the few things that lead me to truly looking into each religion and thinking for myself on what I should follow and choosing something that I truly believe in, rather than something imposed without context.

I also have been able to do certain things like heat/cold meditation or thermokinesis before getting into Satanism and awakening myself to the point it's at now. I'm also willing to say that because of that, I might have done magic or served the Gods in some way in one or a few of my past lives. My mother as well since she seems quite psychically in tune as well.

In fact, I've finally done a bit of research and came to realize that a large percentage of households in America are christian. So it would actually be unlikely that anyone would end up in a non christian household here. If it weren't for it's influence/curse on this country; I imagine my parents would surely not be believing any of those things.

As far as the picture, since they do have an actual interest in the other Gods, I've decided to mention on taking down the "angel" lizard picture and replacing it with a picture of "Shiva" Satan; I am now already feeling quite a bit more free and as if quite a bit of weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I think that picture is more of the cause and since I've been living in this room since I was about 3 or 4 years old. A part of myself may very well be connected to this and that picture is the dark shadow looming overhead. I feel even more free than when I'm at work and away from the house.

I'm only going to put a link and idk how powerful these energies can be, but this is the picture. https://www.impactpostersgallery.com/products/guardian-angel-with-children-on-bridge-religious-wall-decor-art-print-poster-16x20.html

I imagine this is a quite popular one too so that could be one reason why it's been fucking with me like it has thus far.

Pillar said:
FlameGhost said:

On the picture though, after replacing it with the Hindu picture of Satan, they've already started to question about whether it ties with the "bible" texts and the other religions around it's time.

I figured the lizards would react in some way to that action through them.. I imagine I could still get them to understand since they honestly aren't like most christards and I think they are subconsiously trying to break free, but just can't find the courage to execpt those retarded teachings as false altogether.

I mean, my mom's even okay with me burning sage in the house "which I do like clockwork now for obvious reasons"'

They know that the catholics have stolen most of what is considered "christian" and only believe what the "god/s" of the bible say.

If I could ask some people here since I'm not well versed in Hinduism yet, how does it connect with the Sumerian and Egyptian texts, also the false "bible" kike book so I can get them to see it as a worthy religion?

I'm doing research myself and am already finding plenty of connections but I wonder if there is anything else I could use?

And yes; I know what Satan has said about revealing the teachings and his connections to it but I never out right said that I worship Satan particularly. I am pretty much throwing monkey wrenches in where they are going wrong with connecting the Old Gods to the gods of the bible and showing even more of what is stolen and where, here and there.

I'm also doing that because they also believe in polygamy and open sexuality, and I know that eventually they're going to discover something true about human spirituality, get a lot of true christards pissed "possibly catholics too" and end up being in a world of hurt.

So I'm kind of telling them to keep those things secret as well as much as I can.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back