Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On reading books

Dahaarkan

Satan said:
I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions. I punish in another world all who do contrary to my will.

Satan said:
The books of Jews, Christians and Muslims, as of those who are without, accept in a sense, i.e., so far as they agree with and conform to my statutes. Whatsoever is contrary to these, they have altered; do not accept it. Three things are against me and I hate three things. But those who keep my secrets shall receive the fulfillment of my promises. Those who suffer for my sake I will surely reward in one of the worlds.

It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without.

I have not taught these teachings, nor do they proceed from me.

I think it's good to start with the above. Some may have misunderstood what's being said here, the above is a WARNING.

Certain individuals who seek spiritual knowledge, after having studied what's been made available on JoS, will want to learn more and this is fine. And frankly, there's nothing wrong with reading books on spirituality, and other people's spiritual experiences.

But one should always be careful when reading books written by those without. This warning comes not from me but from Satan himself, so you should maybe take it seriously.

The reality is whatever books, articles or snippets you're reading about spirituality are most likely a load of bullshit. Because for over 2000 years jews have been on a crusade to erase and obscure all real spiritual knowledge. So the likelihood that the book you're reading, which was written by someone without, who was then approved and published by jews has any real applicable, real or truthful spiritual knowledge is pretty much 0.

There is a pattern of people who spend years reading books on spirituality from those without, become consumed by the amount of bollocks they are reading and form strange moral codes or doctrines which they then come here and try to enforce on others.

Those who have been here for a while know what I mean. Names that have come and gone, when the books they have read have altered their perception of spirituality which then begins to conflict with Satanism, and they either lash out at JoS and it's community, or quietly leave.

As you should be careful with what books you read, you should likewise be wary of "Satanists" who read a lot of books and cite them and the teachings of those without and preach this corrupted knowledge upon others. Satan will guide you through the right path without books or mediators. Remember this. Etch it in your mind so you don't forget again.

YES. Alain Danilou was a lunatic! I had to skim through a 600+ page book of his looking for a full quote of something, and it was just nonsense. Clear misunderstandings.

Reading is fine for getting glimpses of insight and then meditating on it. But to read most of these bs "spirituality" books is generally a waste of time. One of my favorite phrases is "brain pollution", which is information which has no real value or purpose, and is harmful.

The best way to learn about spirituality is to meditate, advance yourself, receive knowledge from the Gods, put it to practice. And read sermons by HP Cobra and HPS Maxine here.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=341443 time=1649063573 user_id=57]
YES. Alain Danilou was a lunatic! I had to skim through a 600+ page book of his looking for a full quote of something, and it was just nonsense. Clear misunderstandings.

Reading is fine for getting glimpses of insight and then meditating on it. But to read most of these bs "spirituality" books is generally a waste of time. One of my favorite phrases is "brain pollution", which is information which has no real value or purpose, and is harmful.

The best way to learn about spirituality is to meditate, advance yourself, receive knowledge from the Gods, put it to practice. And read sermons by HP Cobra and HPS Maxine here.

In my experience, the way I learn or understand something new, it's like a sudden click in my mind. It feels like suddenly remembering something you forgot. You simply...subtly know something new seemingly out of nowhere. It's almost surreal.

I think this is one of the ways He introduces new knowledge when you are ready. I wonder if others have experienced it the same way. Perhaps many of us already learned many things in past lives and He simply opens our minds to past knowledge as we become ready for it.

Dahaarkan said:
In my experience, the way I learn or understand something new, it's like a sudden click in my mind. It feels like suddenly remembering something you forgot. You simply...subtly know something new seemingly out of nowhere. It's almost surreal.

I think this is one of the ways He introduces new knowledge when you are ready. I wonder if others have experienced it the same way. Perhaps many of us already learned many things in past lives and He simply opens our minds to past knowledge as we become ready for it.

Yes, I've had that experience quite often :)

I agree. I used to have a friend that had been into the occult for decades. He is an historian and had read most of all that was and is available about the occult and ancient history. When we discussed it, and I presented him the JoS, he couldn't wrap his head around it, most of his books and knowledge were on ancient jewish forms of magick, I later came to realize. I presented a lot of historical evidence about spirituality but he was so deep into this, his own version of what is essentially xianity anyway, and jewish witchcraft that he actually went on a mission to show me what "real" Satanism was all about.

I had a chance to read his birth chart and he had very interesting Scorpio and Neptune placements. But after over 30 years reading jewish material his mind was polluted beyond belief. This was very sad to witness. I had to eventually cut ties with this individual otherwise he would have dragged me to the bottom of the abyss with him.

BlackOnyx8 said:
I agree. I used to have a friend that had been into the occult for decades. He is an historian and had read most of all that was and is available about the occult and ancient history. When we discussed it, and I presented him the JoS, he couldn't wrap his head around it, most of his books and knowledge were on ancient jewish forms of magick, I later came to realize. I presented a lot of historical evidence about spirituality but he was so deep into this, his own version of what is essentially xianity anyway, and jewish witchcraft that he actually went on a mission to show me what "real" Satanism was all about.

I had a chance to read his birth chart and he had very interesting Scorpio and Neptune placements. But after over 30 years reading jewish material his mind was polluted beyond belief. This was very sad to witness. I had to eventually cut ties with this individual otherwise he would have dragged me to the bottom of the abyss with him.

The counter to this, if you had the time, was to do RTR's on his soul, such as a 3x RTR. You would still have to follow this up with correcting his views, but he would become free of enemy-induced delusions and more open to Satanism.

Not to add to the sadness of this, but imagine all the souls, even Satanic ones, who became lost due to this sort of corruption. That is why I don't hate Christians, but rather I pity them. Gentiles are always Satanic at their heart, but sometimes they become too corrupted.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=341746 time=1649134658 user_id=21286]
The counter to this, if you had the time, was to do RTR's on his soul, such as a 3x RTR. You would still have to follow this up with correcting his views, but he would become free of enemy-induced delusions and more open to Satanism.

Not to add to the sadness of this, but imagine all the souls, even Satanic ones, who became lost due to this sort of corruption. That is why I don't hate Christians, but rather I pity them. Gentiles are always Satanic at their heart, but sometimes they become too corrupted.
Yes I did that for some time, actually. But I suppose I wasn't powerful enough at the time, or I did not do it for long enough. After a while I noticed he was not even trying to learn anymore but rather collecting information to find a way to corrupt me, very slowly over a long time to "prove" to me that I was wrong about "jesus", even though he knew about the jewish problem. He just was not able to accept the fact that all of his life was dedicated to studying a false religion and a corrupted system of magick. He was dumbfounded when he learned what real magick looks like, but he wasn't able to comprehend that "jesus" was created by the thing he hated most in the world - the jews. He had a lot of knowledge about history and the occult, real knowledge, but there was endless corruption too.

At the time I was doing the meditation for the pineal gland that had just been released and I believe it was what empowered my intuition to understand what he was up to.

When I confronted him with that, he was honest with me in the end, but I just couldn't look at his face anymore. I don't take betrayal lightly. The only reason I did not curse him was because of how exceptional his chart is. He now has the information in his hands, and I hope someday he will come to understand it and unlock his true potential.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

How exactly does one do RTRs on someone else's soul. I'd like to do this to my wife because she is a heavy Jew sympathizer thanks to the wonderful US education system.

Goast-The Lone Wolf said:
How exactly does one do RTRs on someone else's soul. I'd like to do this to my wife because she is a heavy Jew sympathizer thanks to the wonderful US education system.

While you are chanting the vibrations, imagine they are hitting her, and the letters are destroyed. Keep all the affirmations the same, but at the end, also visualize any enemy filth breaking off her. Then clean her.

It helps if you have a picture of her up, on your computer or something.

Blitzkreig [JG said:

I resonate with that attitude and mindset, and I had the same for a while. However, I remind myself that the xians are praying for the enslavement and destruction of humanity all the time and giving their energy and support to this. I know it's not their fault that they were born into ignorance, but in my opinion pity is meant for those that aren't actively trying to destroy you. I would not personally pity an enemy no matter who or what they are - even my own kin.

I just wanted to share my feelings on this after having adopted a similar attitude to xians for a while. I can't see them as anything other than my enemy because they are possessed by the jewish spirit. Their souls are one thing, but their flesh is not inhabited by their own will. That makes them empty meat sacks that happen to be my enemy, and that's all they are to me until they decide to rule their own lives again.

If the jews sent hordes of White people to attack me then my policy, if they could not be reasoned with, would be to slaughter them all mercilessly. After dispatching the meat shield army, I would go to deal with the cowardly jews themselves.

In my mind, my people cease to be my people for as long as they worship jews. When they throw off their slave chains then they will be my people again. To illustrate this more clearly, I would be the type to exclude xians from society and all of its benefits, and they would live on the outskirts of civilization.

Maybe I'm radical. I suspect that Father might hate xians too. Either that, or he hates xianity itself as a program. I don't know.

What I do know is that this is how I am personally. Even if the fate of many is sad, we still have to deal with them so they don't consume us. It's one of those things of "Who do you want to be the one eating and living? Yourself or the people who threaten you?" I choose myself and all Spiritual Satanists to live and eat first over all others. My SS family comes first, and everyone else is secondary or not considered at all. I will always prioritize my life and all of your lives. This will remain the case even as we expand greatly in numbers.

jrvan said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

I resonate with that attitude and mindset, and I had the same for a while. However, I remind myself that the xians are praying for the enslavement and destruction of humanity all the time and giving their energy and support to this. I know it's not their fault that they were born into ignorance, but in my opinion pity is meant for those that aren't actively trying to destroy you. I would not personally pity an enemy no matter who or what they are - even my own kin.

I just wanted to share my feelings on this after having adopted a similar attitude to xians for a while. I can't see them as anything other than my enemy because they are possessed by the jewish spirit. Their souls are one thing, but their flesh is not inhabited by their own will. That makes them empty meat sacks that happen to be my enemy, and that's all they are to me until they decide to rule their own lives again.

If the jews sent hordes of White people to attack me then my policy, if they could not be reasoned with, would be to slaughter them all mercilessly. After dispatching the meat shield army, I would go to deal with the cowardly jews themselves.

In my mind, my people cease to be my people for as long as they worship jews. When they throw off their slave chains then they will be my people again. To illustrate this more clearly, I would be the type to exclude xians from society and all of its benefits, and they would live on the outskirts of civilization.

Maybe I'm radical. I suspect that Father might hate xians too. Either that, or he hates xianity itself as a program. I don't know.

What I do know is that this is how I am personally. Even if the fate of many is sad, we still have to deal with them so they don't consume us. It's one of those things of "Who do you want to be the one eating and living? Yourself or the people who threaten you?" I choose myself and all Spiritual Satanists to live and eat first over all others. My SS family comes first, and everyone else is secondary or not considered at all. I will always prioritize my life and all of your lives. This will remain the case even as we expand greatly in numbers.

Maybe I should have just kept this simpler. I'll try to make it more clear what my main message is here.

It's easy to pity xians when they're not setting you on fire to symbolize their belief that you should "burn in hell" and stay out of the world because "Satanic souls aren't welcome in it." It's very easy to pity them in peaceful times when that isn't happening.

I sometimes have to remind myself of these things so that I don't sympathize with my enemies who want to kill me. They would do it again if they had the chance.

jrvan said:
It would be the latter except for the ones who are aware of the occult, the powers of the mind and soul and still continue licking boot of the jew. I actually pity them, the misled and misguided lost souls. It is not their fault, since they do not know any better. I used to be like that, and still so much growth, actually it never ends, but at least I am taking care of myself now. Some of them become Spiritual Satanists during this lifetime. Would it make any sense that Satan hates them, and then once you renounce xianity, all of a sudden starts loving..? Imo this does not sound very plausible. I would say we all agree here on the point that jewish influence has taken its toll and results are for all to see.

Henu the Great said:
jrvan said:
It would be the latter except for the ones who are aware of the occult, the powers of the mind and soul and still continue licking boot of the jew. I actually pity them, the misled and misguided lost souls. It is not their fault, since they do not know any better. I used to be like that, and still so much growth, actually it never ends, but at least I am taking care of myself now. Some of them become Spiritual Satanists during this lifetime. Would it make any sense that Satan hates them, and then once you renounce xianity, all of a sudden starts loving..? Imo this does not sound very plausible. I would say we all agree here on the point that jewish influence has taken its toll and results are for all to see.

Maybe you could be right. That's why I was reluctant to say it matter of factly. I would be more bold to think He has no love for them though, and that they aren't important to Him.

I don't know. It could be either way, Henu. I suppose one would just have to ask Him if they were curious enough to do so.
Thinking from my own values... it's difficult because on the one hand, they're your creations - but on the other hand they are actively cursing you and your beloved chosen souls, and constantly lying about you and everything that is important to you. And with the free will that you granted them, they chose to become your enemies. As long as someone is your enemy, you would hate them, right? To me that's just natural.

So there's that other side of it too. I mean, you say this:
Would it make any sense that Satan hates them, and then once you renounce xianity, all of a sudden starts loving..? Imo this does not sound very plausible.
But it can potentially sound plausible when you think of it in terms of hating your enemy until they stop being your enemy. I guess maybe it depends on how you define your terms.

It's complicated.

jrvan said:
Henu the Great said:
jrvan said:

Maybe you could be right. That's why I was reluctant to say it matter of factly. I would be more bold to think He has no love for them though, and that they aren't important to Him.

I don't know. It could be either way, Henu. I suppose one would just have to ask Him if they were curious enough to do so.
Thinking from my own values... it's difficult because on the one hand, they're your creations - but on the other hand they are actively cursing you and your beloved chosen souls, and constantly lying about you and everything that is important to you. And with the free will that you granted them, they chose to become your enemies. As long as someone is your enemy, you would hate them, right? To me that's just natural.

Would it make any sense that Satan hates them, and then once you renounce xianity, all of a sudden starts loving..? Imo this does not sound very plausible.
But it can potentially sound plausible when you think of it in terms of hating your enemy until they stop being your enemy. I guess maybe it depends on how you define your terms.

It's complicated.
Like I said, they are misguided, excluding the ones who knowingly lead sheep astray. Satan, like many others can see the future and the many possible ways it can manifest for us. It would not be unheard for a person to be lost for a few hundred years due to enemy and then resurfacing to the Truth. So I rhetorically ask, does He stop loving us for this period, or does He simply understand situations and evolution.

Henu the Great said:
jrvan said:
Henu the Great said:

It's complicated.
Like I said, they are misguided, excluding the ones who knowingly lead sheep astray. Satan, like many others can see the future and the many possible ways it can manifest for us. It would not be unheard for a person to be lost for a few hundred years due to enemy and then resurfacing to the Truth. So I rhetorically ask, does He stop loving us for this period, or does He simply understand situations and evolution.

These are questions with big implications that I don't feel comfortable answering publicly, and I don't believe either of us should pursue it further. I don't want to pretend like I know Father Satan's specific views and feelings about it. I can only speak for myself.

I suppose this discussion was interesting regardless, but I need to tap out for the sake of prudence.

jrvan said:

You are generally correct in your thinking because at the point of a battle between you and a Christian, there is not much that can be done. It is the same with everyday criminals: yes they are a victim of a poor life, but at the point of them robbing you, it is too late to solve that. You must first defend yourself and nothing else.

I would hope that you never find yourself in such a situation where you are battling Christians and not Jews because that is not efficient or productive.

Personally, I have no qualms about sending someone to the hospital. What I do feel is excessive is actually killing someone's soul, as well as killing people who were only incidentally mean to you. This is simply because it leaves no path for redemption. Don't forget that significant harm can be done without death itself.

We all enjoy a sense of redemption through the Gods, especially some of us who came from Christian backgrounds. So of course there is merit to the Gentile soul underlying its poor programming. Even as SS, we are still limited by negative things, which can be overlooked as long as progress is made.

-------------------

By the time we have direct power in society, Christians will not be in a strong position at all. The RTR's will only continue, as will the Gods' power rituals. In the face of both spiritual and physical pressure and influences, it will be impossible for someone to remain Christian. Even if they die Christian, they will reincarnate and then be able to experience Satanism through their new family and community.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=343644 time=1649659339 user_id=21286]
jrvan said:

You are generally correct in your thinking because at the point of a battle between you and a Christian, there is not much that can be done. It is the same with everyday criminals: yes they are a victim of a poor life, but at the point of them robbing you, it is too late to solve that. You must first defend yourself and nothing else.

I would hope that you never find yourself in such a situation where you are battling Christians and not Jews because that is not efficient or productive.

Personally, I have no qualms about sending someone to the hospital. What I do feel is excessive is actually killing someone's soul, as well as killing people who were only incidentally mean to you. This is simply because it leaves no path for redemption. Don't forget that significant harm can be done without death itself.

We all enjoy a sense of redemption through the Gods, especially some of us who came from Christian backgrounds. So of course there is merit to the Gentile soul underlying its poor programming. Even as SS, we are still limited by negative things, which can be overlooked as long as progress is made.

-------------------

By the time we have direct power in society, Christians will not be in a strong position at all. The RTR's will only continue, as will the Gods' power rituals. In the face of both spiritual and physical pressure and influences, it will be impossible for someone to remain Christian. Even if they die Christian, they will reincarnate and then be able to experience Satanism through their new family and community.

I agree with you, but I also think it's important to remember not to sympathize with enemies which does indeed include xians because they serve the enemy. It might seem in poor taste to you to make this comparison, but would we ever sympathize with the greys just because they were once free beings who got enslaved by the enemy? Xians are the same fundamentally - they serve the enemy.

I think it might be important going forward as a community on the forums to make a more clear distinction between lite "xians" who are only xian in name but never go to church, and don't know any of the scripture or really take much of it seriously (but can still easily be influenced by the enemy), and the xians who actually go to church and are far more progressed in their possession by the jewish spirit. There's a big difference between the two, and I'm usually referring to the ones that would salivate at the thought of burning witches alive again.

There's also the matter of pity and sympathy opening one up to the enemy. I don't think this type of thinking should be encouraged. We must maintain a degree of hostility towards the enemy programs and their followers. You become what you tolerate, and if there is even the slightest openness to that garbage then it could threaten to invade us because that's the program - invasion. Not just invading the forums because of being energetically welcomed, but also invading our minds without us even noticing. We can't allow that rot to pervert our thinking which can and will happen to people without them even being aware of it if they open their hearts to it. This is more risky than you realize. People aren't as immune to this as many of us like to comfortably believe we are, and it's when we feel secure and invincible that we are most vulnerable with blind spots. I'm warning you now, even a shred of compassion towards xians and the like will compromise us. These views are also best kept to oneself so as not to spread this sentiment.

We will have plenty of time to pity our enemies if we are inclined to once they are completely defeated.

jrvan said:

Yes. I like the Gentile underneath the rot, not any of their thinking.

On a practical level, we already have our solution to the problem. There is nothing I can do for a Christian besides our spiritual warfare, nor do I intend on compromising myself. There is no reason to intentionally interact with a Christian.

What you say about empathy is a very real danger, and a good point to stress. Besides RTR's and cleaning, one can do a freeing working to remove any connections or influence of the enemy, as well as actively detach from any that may be close to you through work or whatever.

As another counter to water, earth shields the soul by making it cold to certain influences, like a shield. Fire is useful for enhancing the sense of self vs the other person. We know the Sun represents the purest form of self. Mars/Aries takes it a step further and is no longer nice about it. Aries basically says "only I will walk out of here alive", rather than the Sun, which may want you to respect them.

Aries also rules the 1st house and sense of self, so again, this is another useful energy for turning the tide on negative influence. This is especially important for sensitive people because there is no reason for Satanic principles to ever compromise.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
jrvan said:

-------------------

I fundamentally disagree.

People who dedicate themselves to enemy programs aren't victims they are the enemy. It's easy to be kind in this bubble of ours but the reality is if your allegiance is revealed, any xian would celebrate as they watch you and your loved ones being tortured, burned alive and then take turns pissing on your corpse for being a Satanist.

Not too long ago I watched a video of a woman having a wooden pole shoved up her vagina while being beaten to death by xians after she was accused of being a witch in brazil. She died screaming while being violated and having her skull stomped repeatedly by a group of angry xians. This was I think 4 or 5 years ago. I tried to talk about it in the old forums but the post was disapproved for being extremely graphic.

This was someone's daughter, possibly someone's wife, or someone's mother. Tell me, if this was your daughter, your wife or your mother, would you still believe xians deserve a second chance to redeem themselves?

And don't try to argue telling me this is a minority of xians. Even if 99% of xians are totally peaceful they exist only to cover up for the heinous crimes of the remaining 1%. Though I doubt the statistic is that generous, most xians would kill you for being SS if a priest ordered them to do so.

Xians must not be pitied they must be hated with absolute and unrestrained contempt. Fuck their redemption. Tell it to the countless souls of raped children, tortured and burned innocents who were viciously murdered by the followers of these programs. Fuck them, fuck ALL of them.

Jews are nothing without their millions of slaves to their programs. We are on the brink of extinction and collapse because of these people and their stupidity. These souls must be purged from humanity, permanently and mercilessly.

Dahaarkan said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
jrvan said:

-------------------

I fundamentally disagree.

People who dedicate themselves to enemy programs aren't victims they are the enemy. It's easy to be kind in this bubble of ours but the reality is if your allegiance is revealed, any xian would celebrate as they watch you and your loved ones being tortured, burned alive and then take turns pissing on your corpse for being a Satanist.

Not too long ago I watched a video of a woman having a wooden pole shoved up her vagina while being beaten to death by xians after she was accused of being a witch in brazil. She died screaming while being violated and having her skull stomped repeatedly by a group of angry xians. This was I think 4 or 5 years ago. I tried to talk about it in the old forums but the post was disapproved for being extremely graphic.

This was someone's daughter, possibly someone's wife, or someone's mother. Tell me, if this was your daughter, your wife or your mother, would you still believe xians deserve a second chance to redeem themselves?

And don't try to argue telling me this is a minority of xians. Even if 99% of xians are totally peaceful they exist only to cover up for the heinous crimes of the remaining 1%. Though I doubt the statistic is that generous, most xians would kill you for being SS if a priest ordered them to do so.

Xians must not be pitied they must be hated with absolute and unrestrained contempt. Fuck their redemption. Tell it to the countless souls of raped children, tortured and burned innocents who were viciously murdered by the followers of these programs. Fuck them, fuck ALL of them.

Jews are nothing without their millions of slaves to their programs. We are on the brink of extinction and collapse because of these people and their stupidity. These souls must be purged from humanity, permanently and mercilessly.

So you want to get rid of souls of the majority of the population in many countries, but an authoritarian government goes too far?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=343679 time=1649669220 user_id=21286]
jrvan said:

Yes. I like the Gentile underneath the rot, not any of their thinking.

On a practical level, we already have our solution to the problem. There is nothing I can do for a Christian besides our spiritual warfare, nor do I intend on compromising myself. There is no reason to intentionally interact with a Christian.

What you say about empathy is a very real danger, and a good point to stress. Besides RTR's and cleaning, one can do a freeing working to remove any connections or influence of the enemy, as well as actively detach from any that may be close to you through work or whatever.

As another counter to water, earth shields the soul by making it cold to certain influences, like a shield. Fire is useful for enhancing the sense of self vs the other person. We know the Sun represents the purest form of self. Mars/Aries takes it a step further and is no longer nice about it. Aries basically says "only I will walk out of here alive", rather than the Sun, which may want you to respect them.

Aries also rules the 1st house and sense of self, so again, this is another useful energy for turning the tide on negative influence. This is especially important for sensitive people because there is no reason for Satanic principles to ever compromise.

You're right. I also want you to know that I agree with the sentiment to an extent, such as the fact that it's not the fault of many generations of Gentiles who were raised in ignorance and enemy programs after the fall of Rome. It's not their fault, but we still can't afford to be open to them in any way because they have the invasion mindset on autopilot and they are controlled and influenced in word and action by the enemy. If there is an energetic opening for xians to invade the forums then they will leap on that opportunity like mites on wood. We have to consider it from the occult side of things and be careful because opening our hearts even a tiny bit to them openly will be like a shark smelling blood to them. If they see any weakness and opening at all then they will come here.

I hope I'm doing a good enough job of conveying what I mean here. The xians have the alien invader mindset because they are possessed by the jewish spirit. This causes them to invade boundaries anywhere they feel even slightly welcomed.

I think everyone should read this sermon by Maxine:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Damned_Christians.html
Damned Xians!

Note: Christians are under the influence of a very powerful spell. This spell in addition to working true evil, creates an obsessive/compulsive disorder in that the Christian feels compelled to coerce Christianity relentlessly. Harassment of others, murder, torture, and every other depraved means is used with no qualms whatsoever. The deeper one descends into the Christian and also the Muslim program, the more depraved one becomes, AND capable of anything in a most ugly way. This spell has been used to spread Christianity and Islam both, like the lethal viruses they are, world-wide.

For those of you who are new… “Xian” means “Christian.”

Xianity is a sick, twisted, perverted, odious religion that keeps people from true spirituality and humanity's real God, Satan. That's enough right there, but the problem is much, much more than that. You are walking down the street, minding your own business, some pasty looking zombie-like idiot, that has a mask-like artificial smile affixed to his/her face, so plastic, robotic and alien like, accosts you with the Jesus garbage. The smiling mask immediately drops, turning to hatred and rage when you state that you are happy in your choice with Satan and you would rather be dead than switch. In some cases, even a murderous bent can be detected when the smiley mask drops.

You are in the privacy of your own home. Most neighbors, friends, and relatives are considerate enough to call before visiting. You could be in the shower, eating your dinner, watching something of interest on TV, having sex, whatever. You work, pay your rent/house costs and/or taxes, etc. This is YOUR home. You are minding your own business, not bothering a soul; maybe you are even feeling very happy. All of a sudden, regardless of all the blatantly visible "No Soliciting" signs, the "Do not Disturb" signs, or anything else posted to deter unwanted visitors, there is an urgent knock at the door, or the doorbell is ringing like there is a serious emergency, interrupting you, disturbing you without any respect for your privacy or any consideration as to what else you may be tending to or engaged in, in your own place of residence, whatsoever. Outside is another zombie-like idiot with the pasty looking artificial smiley mask going door to door, peddling the Nazarene. I have noticed in recent years, they now come in groups as one alone is no longer safe. So much for their “Faith in the Lord,” and this is no different from how that pedophile Catholic Pope rides around under the protection of bullet-proof glass. So much said for the “Lord’s protection.”

You are sleeping, resting, AGAIN, minding your own business. Maybe you are even expecting an important phone call. The phone is ringing and ringing. It's not a friend, relative or neighbor; it's one of those double-digit IQ idiot xians, telemarketing the Nazarene. They will relentlessly keep calling and calling until they get a hold of you. You tell them “NO!” A couple of months later or even less, they are back like fleas on a dog, only they are much worse than any animal parasite.

You open your mailbox, more of their garbage. Jesus coupons for redemption, always begging for donations to further the relentless plague and add to the multi-trillion-dollar industry of wealth they already possess and use to work towards depriving you of your freedom and constitutional rights. Not to mention working relentlessly to damn your soul, just like theirs.
You snap on your radio or television, here we go again, some pedophile capable of literally ANYTHING when perpetrating crimes against humanity, AGAIN is soliciting for more donations as their greed knows no bounds.

You want to read your newspaper, you find pages and pages of full-page ads, promoting and marketing the Nazarene and the opulent, financially exorbitant institutions where they relieve congregations of their money and their souls.

The absolute WORST of this is what they do to our children. They stalk them and prey upon them, corrupting their innocence and instilling hang-ups and psychological problems where there were none before. They use all kinds of scare tactics to frighten them with their lies. They work to turn them against their non-xian parents and to destroy their lives, coercing them towards living for their death and throwing their lives away.

The schools are full of them. Freedom fighters and the government are constantly battling the Christian Churches that are forever a continuous threat to the lives and liberties of others.

Once children are ensnared, they are abused, raped, molested and psychologically destroyed, and in some cases, even mutilated and murdered. In the least, they will never live up to or acknowledge their full potential.

Xians are forever trying to wrest control of the legal system, perverting it, like they do everything else, using it as another instrument to deny ALL of us our freedom, to enslave everyone, destroy lives and ruin what others have sacrificed everything for.

When they seize control, through whatever means, legal, or in many cases, illegal; however, makes no difference to them as they work diligently to maim, torture, murder and destroy anyone who is even suspected of disagreeing with their sick doctrines. Their reign was during the "Dark Ages" To find out if something is good or evil, all one has to do is give it power. Here, the xian religion speaks for itself!

They continuously PUSH themselves where they are not wanted. They are compulsive and obsessive. They are not a joke and will not just go away or mind their own business. They would gladly resume their murderous ways if only given the opportunity.

Idiots of the lowest order promote notions that everyone should be “tolerant.” This kind of tolerance is suicidal to say the least and this is not, nor will it ever be a two-way street. In being “tolerant,” this will open the door for the Christian program to advance and in the end; you and yours will end up dead, along with millions of others as happened with the Inquisition. Any freedom will be completely gone and it will be too late. A huge price paid for listening to stupidity.

Anything that has helped humanity- medicine, communication, literacy, modern conveniences, and sciences that help us understand the world around us; anything that gives life more meaning or makes it pleasurable, they have worked overtime to viciously attack, corrupt and destroy. Yet, they make full use of everything they have contributed NOTHING to, working every step of they way to ruin. They make use of modern conveniences to spread their malignant virus around the world.
There IS NO room for tolerance here. This is total WAR! If each one of us does our part, we can bring this evil institution down. IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE! They have used the 9-11 terrorist attacks to their advantage, like all kinds of other ugly things. We need to start fighting back, LEGALLY. Don't let rage get you at a bad moment, use it constructively. You can't get away from them in prison. People rationalize, make excuses, focus on the small percentage of xians that are polite and mind their own business. This is what keeps them going. There are many who lack the education concerning world history, the INQUISITION, and the church's control of life and government in the dark/middle ages. These people know next to nothing of the truth. They believe what they are told and are too unmotivated or lazy to research for themselves. Knowledge is everything; this is why xians prey on the ignorant and illiterate.

And also this one:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Holes_in_Aura.html
Sermon on Satanic Healing and Holes in the Aura

An author wrote about his interactions with angels. He asked them for help in healing himself. The angels gave him no knowledge or information other than telling him his problem was "emotional."

The truth is most physical ailments are not emotional, but nutritional. Satan himself told me what to take for a couple of problems I was having. The problems are now totally under control. Satan and his Demons are very open and helpful when it comes to giving us information and knowledge. I do have another problem he wants me to heal on my own; he told me how and my Demon gave me some good advice.

Most people who go to angels come out with nothing but self-deprecation and blame. The angel usually tells the sorry individual they are in some way responsible for their situation and they need to be more "loving" or that they "shouldn't have any hatred or anger." Denial of one's feelings is definitely not good for emotional, physical, or mental health. By repressing our so-called baser emotions, we actually set ourselves up illnesses. Another token of angels is the refusal to share any worthwhile information.

Thanks to Father Satan, two major problems I had are now gone. What he told me, I could have never known myself. HAIL SATAN!!

I also want to add here how we hear of accounts of extraterrestrial beings in documentaries, films and in books citing warnings in regards to what humanity has done to the earth and how rotten everyone is. Again, these beings are of the enemy. This earth was attacked more than likely by the very same beings, who have worked through their own chosen ones to destroy civilization and humanity along with it. Humanity is in this horrible situation because of the influences of Christianity, Islam, and their root of Judaism. All these programs have done is to create havoc within the mass mind which has bled over to extreme destruction. These programs focus intensely upon death and live for their death. The enemy creates the problem and then blames those who had nothing to do with this. Then, the enemy pushes their solution. Note that all these nefarious beings ever do is severely criticize and blame. They NEVER give any reasonable knowledge or offer any solutions.

ABOUT HOLES IN THE AURA

By practicing power meditation every day, you will strengthen your aura and this in turn will give you the needed power to manifest your directed thoughts and desires into reality. A powerful aura will also result in strong immunity and the healing of various physical problems.

True Satanism is about becoming, growing and evolving. In the beginning, Satan and his Demons give us help when we need it. The goal of Satanism is for us to empower ourselves. This is analogous to a child growing up and becoming independent of his/her parents and having the strength, knowledge and confidence to act on his/her own as a healthy and well balanced adult. Ideally, one should become strong, confident, independent, and take control of his/her own life, fate, and life goals.

The enemy wants to keep us ignorant and bound. A good example is an author exalted and praised the work of angels who would come into him and help to heal his clients who were suffering from illnesses and injuries. He bragged how both he and the client would feel the hands of the angel and "their wonderful healing ability" going to work on problem areas.

First of all, what is this *really* doing? It is making a dependent cripple of BOTH the client and the practitioner. No knowledge is given. No higher level of personal power is reached to do this alone, by one's self. It is in reality, damning them both the practitioner and the patient to an existence of dependence on external entities; being at the mercy and whims of something outside of the both of them that is calling all of the shots and taking their energies in the form of praises for something each one could do alone given the knowledge and application thereof.

Many problems are due to holes and leaks in the energy field of the aura. These can be brought upon by childhood trauma either physical or emotional, where one was victimized in some way, or even as an adult; from surgery or accidents. Holes in the aura can open the door to unwanted entities, illnesses, and health problems.
The hieroglyphics and carvings in many of the Egyptian temples and pyramids are there to tell us something. The classic pose with the arms crossed over the chest is for a reason- to protect the heart chakra. This warns of being sympathetic to the wrong things, or helping those who are undeserving of any help. Having sympathy for an enemy or enemies and their programs in the case of spiritual warfare will only result in one’s downfall and this has extended to entire peoples and nations over the millennia.
Human beings thrive on love and acceptance. An infant deprived of love, often will not thrive and if they do, most will be impaired for life, mentally, emotionally, and even physically. Love is an essential part of our makeup. Entities who wish to destroy us, know this. The deluded New Age movement's focus on "unconditional love" [there is no such thing in reality, regardless of how they rationalize and lie to themselves], is VERY dangerous and opens those who take this advice, making them ready victims for all kinds of entities. This is the scheme of the Nazarene parasite that is nearly always depicted with open arms, exposing the heart chakra, encouraging victimization.

Psychic vampirism in most cases feeds off emotions. Sometimes there are certain family members who are abusive and others who we know are bad for us, yet we allow them to abuse us or manipulate us because of an uncontrollable emotional vulnerability we have towards them.

One is open and vulnerable and allows them in. They attach, connect, and control. We have opened our emotions to them in some way. The Nazarene and other unwanted entities gain entry the same way. A small child taken to church and Sunday school is continually coerced into "Loving Jesus." We are told, "God is Love." The same lies apply to the Nazarene. This opens up one of the most vulnerable areas of a human being so that he/she can be controlled by these unwanted and harmful entities. The love energy is exploited and used by these entities as a parasite uses its host to its demise and sucks it dry. As you all can see, these entities gain control of and work through many of the new age people.

In addition, love can play upon one’s judgment and reasoning. Enemy aliens and their chosen humans know this and exploit it.

A weak aura with holes leaves one vulnerable to all kinds of things. Remember, negative entities feed on FEAR and other human emotions. This is another reason for the Christian doctrines maximize the emotion of fear by indoctrinating their followers with threats of eternal "hellfire" and “damnation.” This makes it much easier for these parasites to attach unknowingly to these people's auras and use their energy. All of this becomes a vicious cycle. To seal holes in the aura, one must first have a strong energy field. Most often, after becoming competent with power meditation, one can sense where the holes are located. By repeatedly directing the energy to the holes and expanding the aura in and around the areas of the holes, in time they will seal.

HailVictory88 said:
So you want to get rid of souls of the majority of the population in many countries, but an authoritarian government goes too far?

The issue I have discussed at length is on a separate topic. If you wish to voice your opinion on the matter please do so in the appropriate thread where it is being discussed. As for the topic at hand...

It's not about what I want. What I want is for all of us to be free and safe from the clutches of the enemy. When Satan says that those who oppose Him shall regret it sorely, what do you think this means?

That the people who align with programs that have slandered His name, cursed Him and His daemons, tortured and slaughtered his people en masse, will receive a letter in the mail saying they must pay a fine or do community work for a few weeks?

We both know you're smarter than that. It's been said repeatedly that many will want to join at the last moment but it will be too late. It's not hard to see where this is going. I understand it's not something that is easy to wrap your head around.

But ultimately. If you wish to be free, if you wish to create a future for your children, you must destroy those who would sabotage the future you wish to create. Xians are like harmful bacteria on civilization.

Harmful bacteria isn't inherently evil but you still purge it from your system before it kills you. It's not a matter of what I or anyone wants. It's about survival.

I love to discuss this with blitz, I hope he responds. He has a very understanding and calm nature, where as I am all passion and somewhat cold pragmatism at times. We contrast each other and it's fun to discuss our views.

Dahaarkan said:

You make good points in regards to personal attacks. Even if it was the fault of the enemy for making them act that way, it is too late when they personally attack you.

I don't believe it is the minority of Christians, especially not when you go beyond the western world. Actually, that is where I find the problem. By your standards, entire countries in the middle east would be destroyed, for example.

But, I believe the RTR's and other rituals will change this, and they will wake up on their own. Also, by the time we are in power, we can simply restrain them. The worst of them can sit in a jail cell, for example, while they get blasted by Satanic influence.

So, I don't think we will ever be in a situation where we have to purge a majority of souls. Perhaps only a few of the worst cases, not including those who directly attack other SS.

Just as the populace was converted away from the Gods due to ritual efforts, they can return as well. Until then, SS should keep themselves safe away and away from the horde.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=343888 time=1649722775 user_id=21286]
Dahaarkan said:

You make good points in regards to personal attacks. Even if it was the fault of the enemy for making them act that way, it is too late when they personally attack you.

I don't believe it is the minority of Christians, especially not when you go beyond the western world. Actually, that is where I find the problem. By your standards, entire countries in the middle east would be destroyed, for example.

But, I believe the RTR's and other rituals will change this, and they will wake up on their own. Also, by the time we are in power, we can simply restrain them. The worst of them can sit in a jail cell, for example, while they get blasted by Satanic influence.

So, I don't think we will ever be in a situation where we have to purge a majority of souls. Perhaps only a few of the worst cases, not including those who directly attack other SS.

Just as the populace was converted away from the Gods due to ritual efforts, they can return as well. Until then, SS should keep themselves safe away and away from the horde.

Well said. I fully agree, and I believe that is how things will go this time around in history. I truly believe this time will be different from the past times. We will get our civilization and world back from the alien invaders and their subversive elements. Then it's just a matter of keeping it and defending it.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=343888 time=1649722775 user_id=21286]I don't believe it is the minority of Christians, especially not when you go beyond the western world. Actually, that is where I find the problem. By your standards, entire countries in the middle east would be destroyed, for example.

Without hesitation.

Perhaps my views are tainted by the things I've seen. I mentioned Maxine's post regarding the degeneracy of the gentile collective soul, and after reading that article I went delving further. I found what I was looking for, and saw the full extent of it, I was deeply disturbed for like 2 or 3 weeks. And it changed me forever.

The things people do to each other, to animals, to children even. It's unimaginable to those who haven't seen it. And the worst always comes from those who are tied to enemy programs. I wouldn't spare a single soul.

I lost all hope for a very long time, it was my lowest point admittedly. But there is still good in the world. There is still some light left, we must preserve it at all costs. And we must annihilate anything and everything that would endanger what little of it is left.

While I've made up my mind, in the end it's Satan who will decide the fate of these souls.

I apologize if I came off excessively curt or glib.

Perhaps you are right, I wouldn't object to the most extreme of Xians, those who truly are corrupted on the soul level, being removed. Still, I hope it is not as bad as you say. Maybe I am too soft, but I find the idea of losing large amounts of souls forever depressing, especially given how easy it is to brainwash people. There are many people nowadays who have abhorrent views on all matters of things, but in part this is due to being brainwashed literally since infancy, had they lived in normal times their beliefs would be commensurately sane. I don't want to distract too much from your points though.

HailVictory88 said:

I apologize if I came off excessively curt or glib.

Perhaps you are right, I wouldn't object to the most extreme of Xians, those who truly are corrupted on the soul level, being removed. Still, I hope it is not as bad as you say. Maybe I am too soft, but I find the idea of losing large amounts of souls forever depressing, especially given how easy it is to brainwash people. There are many people nowadays who have abhorrent views on all matters of things, but in part this is due to being brainwashed literally since infancy, had they lived in normal times their beliefs would be commensurately sane. I don't want to distract too much from your points though.

I know how you feel. It's a frustratingly difficult situation, and it's all because of the jewish invasion of this world. It's all their fault. The idea of Gentile souls dying frightens me too. Too many have likely already been extinguished through the ages. It's unbearably sad.

I try not to think about it. I don't know what's going to happen. I hope we can reach as many Gentiles as possible.

I suppose this relates. I don't know if others may have experienced this, but the JoS ministries and Satan's library have appeared in meditation to me as like a literal library, with hall ways and rows of "books" all representing different sections of the website pages, that you can walk down.

A couple weeks ago, I was guided to some of the sermons by HPS Maxine in this way. At first, I fell into a light trance all of a sudden and started seeing a large black arched hallway. Some sort of figure was hidden in the dark and pointing down the side of one of the shelves of books. It looked like a library and I realized “that’s the JoS library!”. When I went to the website, it was like my hand was being guided, and I was lead right to a couple sermons about knowledge and enemy teachings that I needed to see for what was going on in my life for that time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back