Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guardians of the forests, the mountains, the plains and the waters

Jax911

I have a question that's been on my mind for a very long time now. When you study shamanism, every shamanic culture, be it African, Mongolian or native American, they all teach about the guardians of the territories. They are generally classified into guardians of the forests, the mountains, the plains and the waters, and it's told that destruction of or the disrespectful treatment of the nature infuriates them greatly. Is there any explanation satanic explanation to this?
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Jax911 said:
I have a question that's been on my mind for a very long time now. When you study shamanism, every shamanic culture, be it African, Mongolian or native American, they all teach about the guardians of the territories. They are generally classified into guardians of the forests, the mountains, the plains and the waters, and it's told that destruction of or the disrespectful treatment of the nature infuriates them greatly. Is there any explanation satanic explanation to this?
HP. Hoodedcobra666
I think you mean elementals/spirits of nature. HPS Maxine wrote in yahoo groups ( you can find them archived ) that elementals are astral beings made up of one element ( fire, air, water, earth ) and usually do not interfere in human affairs. Objectionable because sometimes they may be willing to teach you more about the elements and nature.

I have tried to contact them a few times and I understand that some of them are even allied with our Gods. Some of them can be hostile if you destroy their natural environment, because they guard those places. So far I've had experiences with fire and water elementals.

As far as I know, fire elementals are similar to salamanders, crickets or grasshoppers, but a bit bigger and with a dry and ''hot'' body. They animate fire and protect natural spaces like forests.

Water elementals have different shapes. Some may look like humans and others like small sea creatures. They animate the waters. Sometimes they can form huge waves and disturb the waters.

To contact the elementals, you have to astral project and then try to find them. Be respectful to them and if they are hostile, tell them you are on Satan's side and they will leave you alone.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Jax911 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666
I think you mean elementals/spirits of nature. HPS Maxine wrote in yahoo groups ( you can find them archived ) that elementals are astral beings made up of one element ( fire, air, water, earth ) and usually do not interfere in human affairs. Objectionable because sometimes they may be willing to teach you more about the elements and nature.

I have tried to contact them a few times and I understand that some of them are even allied with our Gods. Some of them can be hostile if you destroy their natural environment, because they guard those places. So far I've had experiences with fire and water elementals.

As far as I know, fire elementals are similar to salamanders, crickets or grasshoppers, but a bit bigger and with a dry and ''hot'' body. They animate fire and protect natural spaces like forests.

Water elementals have different shapes. Some may look like humans and others like small sea creatures. They animate the waters. Sometimes they can form huge waves and disturb the waters.

To contact the elementals, you have to astral project and then try to find them. Be respectful to them and if they are hostile, tell them you are on Satan's side and they will leave you alone.
Thanks for your information brother, I'll look up on HPS Maxine's archived sermons. I didn't have any experience with astral projection yet as I have college from 8am - 8pm for now. But the scholar year's coming to an end and I'll be on break at the end of this month. Maybe then I'll be able to concentrate on astral projectiong.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back