Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Finding a satanic girfreind

FatalStrategies said:
I am going to start trying to get a girlfreind soon, but I need advice on how to find one.

Firstly marry fast dude . Then make your wife Spiritual Satanist. Your wife is your girlfriend. Teach your wife how to do meditation. And, you dude , everyday study the Joy of Satan website https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Oh wait wait wait. Respect women and respect your wife .Your wife is your girlfriend dude.Before marriage and getting wife , prepare yourself financially well so that you can feed your wife and can feed your family. Fucking stupid foolish motherfucker troll post blah blah blah :lol: :lol: :lol:

FatalStrategies said:
I am going to start trying to get a girlfreind soon, but I need advice on how to find one.

It's a bit hard to find a good partner for you, let alone a SS one. You can do a working, of course - but you should be more oriented in finding the perfect partner for yourself. There are a lot of things to take in consideration here if you're focused on getting a SS girlfriend, including maturity, distance, spiritual advancement and so on.

FatalStrategies said:

Find a good partner, and then make her SS. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

DarkAmaranthine said:
FatalStrategies said:

It's a bit hard to find a good partner for you, let alone a SS one. You can do a working, of course - but you should be more oriented in finding the perfect partner for yourself. There are a lot of things to take in consideration here if you're focused on getting a SS girlfriend, including maturity, distance, spiritual advancement and so on.

Sex is the least of my concerns yet I cant approach the scenario without taking it into account- I would never have sex with anyone without an actual connection except maybe if a hired a prostitute. a working would draw a potential partner to me, but this still leaves the general question of what kind of partner and whether or not such a person actually exists open. given how far behind I am develoentally no good satanist wold waste their time with me and in any case there arent many opportunities.

What I want to know is where such people would hang out.

Shiva666 said:
FatalStrategies said:

Firstly marry fast dude . Then make your wife Spiritual Satanist. Your wife is your girlfriend. Teach your wife how to do meditation. And, you dude , everyday study the Joy of Satan website https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Oh wait wait wait. Respect women and respect your wife .Your wife is your girlfriend dude.Before marriage and getting wife , prepare yourself financially well so that you can feed your wife and can feed your family. Fucking stupid foolish motherfucker troll post blah blah blah :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is not good advice, and I did not understand why you are offending.

What if you get married to a person who turns out to be closed to Satanism?
Would you be imprisoned forever?
Or is your idea to have 90 marriages until you find the ideal woman?
Disrespectful and very alienating about marriage.
FatalStrategies said:
You can use the Venus square or the Gebo and Sowilo runes for a Venus number, or you can use the energy of the orgasm.

Direct the energy towards your goal and then programme your aura to attract the perfect partner for you.

Before you start look at the position of the planets and the Moon to make sure they are favourable for this work, avoid VoC.

Veritá_666 said:
Shiva666 said:
FatalStrategies said:

This is not good advice, and I did not understand why you are offending.

What if you get married to a person who turns out to be closed to Satanism?
Would you be imprisoned forever?
Or is your idea to have 90 marriages until you find the ideal woman?
Disrespectful and very alienating about marriage.
FatalStrategies said:
You can use the Venus square or the Gebo and Sowilo runes for a Venus number, or you can use the energy of the orgasm.

Direct the energy towards your goal and then programme your aura to attract the perfect partner for you.

Before you start look at the position of the planets and the Moon to make sure they are favourable for this work, avoid VoC.

I like to see how you have matured in this path.

We are not here from same level, culture . So here our all mature are not same here. That's why I don't advise about love and lust.

I didn't give him advise perfectly because I don't know about this guy who post this. I respect his question and I value his thinking. I didn't advise perfectly to him because his question is very personal . I want to tell him one think that ask Satan and try to achieve your wish and goals. Satan will take care you if your hearts is pure and ethics.

What is Satanist? tell me. Believing Satan means Satanist? No. There are millions lazy satanist who believe Satan but don't do meditation and FRTR. We do meditation, we do FRTR . That's why we are known here "Spiritual Satanist". I don't want to advise about his personal love life. Getting good wife is a blessing of Satan.

I want to say that we are in this path as our will. Our partner will come in this path in time (this life or next life). Our family will come in this path in time .

So, my point is:

*Do meditation , Do FRTR . Be perfect first . Be financially good to feed yourself and feed your wife .
*Then you can train your wife . If she doesn't want to come in this path, then wait for next life.

Hope you understand. I don't advise about personal love and lust according to different culture.

Shiva666 said:
We are not here from same level, culture . So here our all mature are not same here. That's why I don't advise about love and lust.

I didn't give him advise perfectly because I don't know about this guy who post this. I respect his question and I value his thinking. I didn't advise perfectly to him because his question is very personal . I want to tell him one think that ask Satan and try to achieve your wish and goals. Satan will take care you if your hearts is pure and ethics.

What is Satanist? tell me. Believing Satan means Satanist? No. There are millions lazy satanist who believe Satan but don't do meditation and FRTR. We do meditation, we do FRTR . That's why we are known here "Spiritual Satanist". I don't want to advise about his personal love life. Getting good wife is a blessing of Satan.

I want to say that we are in this path as our will. Our partner will come in this path in time (this life or next life). Our family will come in this path in time .

So, my point is:

*Do meditation , Do FRTR . Be perfect first . Be financially good to feed yourself and feed your wife .
*Then you can train your wife . If she doesn't want to come in this path, then wait for next life.

Hope you understand. I don't advise about personal love and lust according to different culture.
Yes but you could have avoided insulting him, besides he asked for advice on finding a girlfriend, he didn't ask what he could do with his love life.

Then marriage is a deep union that lasts forever, if you are not ready for that then don't get married.
Would you marry a girl in front of the gods just because she looks like a good candidate for training?
The girl you bring to the altar will be your one and only, and you will be able to love only her in the universe and she will love you just as intensely (I mean of emotional love and as a partner).

Then don't think that every girl you date is an opportunity to train someone, it is very likely that he will also learn many things from her.

A person can aim to find an SS partner, or a partner who is more reserved and detached from what is mainstreem, a partner who loves you and would follow you anywhere, even in the adventure of Satanism.
Obviously both would require a certain degree of maturity.

Also, your partner and family will not rain down from the sky, you will have to work at it and the magical works will give you a great deal of help.

Finally I wanted to tell you that the differences between the SS and the new age people who call themselves "Satanists", are great and profound, but to describe them all would require another post.
They are not just limited to RTRs and meditations.

Veritá_666 said:
Shiva666 said:

So, my point is:

Yes but you could have avoided insulting him, besides he asked for advice on finding a girlfriend, he didn't ask what he could do with his love life.

Then marriage is a deep union that lasts forever, if you are not ready for that then don't get married.
Would you marry a girl in front of the gods just because she looks like a good candidate for training?
The girl you bring to the altar will be your one and only, and you will be able to love only her in the universe and she will love you just as intensely (I mean of emotional love and as a partner).

Then don't think that every girl you date is an opportunity to train someone, it is very likely that he will also learn many things from her.

A person can aim to find an SS partner, or a partner who is more reserved and detached from what is mainstreem, a partner who loves you and would follow you anywhere, even in the adventure of Satanism.
Obviously both would require a certain degree of maturity.

Also, your partner and family will not rain down from the sky, you will have to work at it and the magical works will give you a great deal of help.

Finally I wanted to tell you that the differences between the SS and the new age people who call themselves "Satanists", are great and profound, but to describe them all would require another post.
They are not just limited to RTRs and meditations.

Read my comment deeply. Then answer. I give comment with deep knowledge but You have given me your opinion with your ego.

Let me clear. Let's say a story. Suppose, I want to make a girlfriend. Now I kiss her. She kiss me. After few days, we did sex. Then, unfortunately, for Misunderstanding, we are breakup. After few years, the girl marry you. Now You don't khow how I have enjoyed with your wife who was my girlfriend. And you are feeling like you have got virgin wife. ..... Now feel this story. Now imagine that the Fuck boy ( me ) is " FatalStrategies " and continue again to imagine the story with " FatalStrategies " . Will you accept your wife if I fuck your wife ?

Read my previous comment deeply and think about it.

Listen kid Verita666, I think you are not adult. I 100% khow you may answer your idiot comment with your foolish ego . I khow.

Girlfriend and Wife both are difference.

You can use the trick I learned about. Search the astral in your local area by tuning into specific things (something you care about) select person tune into them find out info then go to where they often hang out introduce yourself if you like them. Aided by Venus square or working is better. This works for both friends partners or any other kind of thing you might need or want.

This wasn't my own idea but it works newer people may still be able to use it but it takes practice. As long as you get information that is what matters.

Supposedly you are able to force connection or meeting them too but I haven't figured that out all the way.

Shiva666 said:
In part my comment was due to ego, but I did not see much advice in your comments.

Going back to the example you gave me:
"In preface I tell you that I am not the best person to give such an example to".
I don't take that kind of thing well at all, I take it personally even if that wasn't the intention.

I wouldn't accept anyone cheating on me like that, and I wouldn't go so far as to have sex with a girl I just met.
As for cheating, the idea that comes most to my mind is to kill you both slowly, as if you were the dirtiest beings in the universe.

From the way you described this example, I would be disgusted by the idea of sharing the universe with these two inferior beasts.
I won't go on writing any more about that.

FatalStrategies said:
Sex is the least of my concerns yet I cant approach the scenario without taking it into account- I would never have sex with anyone without an actual connection except maybe if a hired a prostitute.

This will be a bit off topic here, but what you explain in this sentence is exactly my view. Prostitutes never kiss their clients since that is a personal thing which has to do with the emotion of loving someone on a personal level and not just being horny.

I once had a "fuck buddy" and this was with an ex girlfriend. I later found out that the only reason she wanted that was because she was hoping we would be together again, which we also became after a while because of this thing about emotions due to kissing someone.. Then I broke up with her, again, and she was devastated. I felt like the biggest asshole on the planet.

I once listened to a radio show where a woman called in and explained why brothels with prostitutes is a necessary thing. The reason for it was that "some people lack the social skills to get sex", and I think to myself; I have that social skill. I don't want to use it though, since that would mean playing with womens emotions (which I've done). That is also what a "player" does in my opinion.
Even if a woman would agree to be my "fuck buddy" she would not have done so if she were not interested in me. And there we have an issue if I don't have that interest at all, just being horny.
Someone I talked to said "women do the same thing to us" well that is not a valid argument in my world that some women do that.

I know that HPS Maxine thinks brothels is necessary but that is also expensive; you only get sex once and have to pay again and again to get more, while others can have it for free. I also think it's a highy questionable concept to pay money for sexual intimacy with someone. Oh well.. best not to say more :)

Finding a Satanic girlfriend (who is already dedicated) in this world would be like finding a needle in a haystack, so the best thing would be to find someone serious and good (good luck with that also..) and later on introduce her to Spiritual Satanism.
Perhaps not on the first date though.

Shiva666 said:
I didn't understand what you thought you were clarifying by giving a stupid example where you ask me to imagine you having relations with my wife?
I personally saw it as taking the piss.

Does this thought of you having intercourse with my wife stem from the fact that you consider me a kid? Does that make your useless penis feel in authority to such an extent that you can talk to me like that? If you even tried, I think she would kick the shit out of you.

Then your question:
"If your wife was a slut would you accept her?"

How is this question supposed to reason with me or clarify anything?

Are the girl and the wife different?
Not for me, marriage is just an eternal and formal union for me, like a big promise of complicity and love.
Engagement is similar, but it is on a lower level than marriage.

As for 'one-night stands', that only existed because your penis is hungry, or betrayals that only happen because the two souls involved are sluts.
To me, these kinds of relationships belong to animals and nothing more,
most people are not worthy of being in a relationship, they don't know how to appreciate any of it.

Only those who seek true and deep love are worthy of being in a relationship and having sex, the others by natural selection should remain alone until they learn the importance of being in a relationship.

RED DAWN said:
FatalStrategies said:

Don't. SS bitches are crazy, don't let anyone tell you differently.

Or maybe the fact is that you have a lot of hangups and psychological disassociations that you project upon others and your relationships that cause discord and turmoil.

I can see in your statement and your signature that is a strong case. You have a lot of deprogramming to do, and healing from negative weeds/dross that has been socially conditioned on you.

Don't let yourself, "ya pimp hand" or anyone else tell you differently.

Red Yawn is someone who by his own words does not consider themselves a Spiritual Satanist, or barely so. This is typical "satanist" who form groups on their own disregarding Satan and His vision for our future and mostly lust for power. Anything he says at this point should be taken with a pack a sea salt until maybe he has redeemed himself.

Lemme suggest you "him", he's really valuabile and great, amazing God.

AMON

"Amon" is the Egyptian Sun God Amon Ra aka Merodach and the Babylonian God "Marduk"

Zodiac Position: 0-4 Degrees of Taurus
April 20th-24th
Tarot Card: 5 of Pentacles
Candle color: Red or Gold*
Plant: Nightshade
Planet: Sun*
Metal: Gold*
Animal: Lion*
Element of: Fire and Air*

Amon rules over the Western Region of Hell*
Amon is a Day Demon and Governs 40 legions of spirits

He discerns the past, foretells the future, reconciles friends and enemies, procures love and causes love to flourish.

— High Priestess Maxine by Joy of Satan Website

SIGIL: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Amon_13163.gif

RED DAWN said:
FatalStrategies said:

Well, I think the other way around, for a dedicated SS it is a big mistake to have a non-spiritual NPC partner.
I also forgot the detail that Red Dawn is not a SS and has no idea about this.

Veritá_666 said:
RED DAWN said:
FatalStrategies said:

Why?

All female SS I've met, or even ones interested in Occult/LHP were crazy af. Some violently so. It's not my opinion, rather my observation. I don't have any concrete theories why.

Darkpagan666 said:
RED DAWN said:
FatalStrategies said:

Or maybe the fact is that you have a lot of hangups and psychological disassociations that you project upon others and your relationships that cause discord and turmoil.

I can see in your statement and your signature that is a strong case. You have a lot of deprogramming to do, and healing from negative weeds/dross that has been socially conditioned on you.

Don't let yourself, "ya pimp hand" or anyone else tell you differently.

Ahahahah, you're right, but humans always project our internal impressions onto the external. At least, I do, admittedly.

xlnt said:
FatalStrategies said:
Prostitutes never kiss their clients since that is a personal thing which has to do with the emotion of loving someone on a personal level and not just being horny.

You also can get some diseases from it, it is not save, compared to have sex with a condom.

RED DAWN said:
FatalStrategies said:

The only crazy bitches here are non-SS pretending to be Satanists on the lhp, and other random slag who have no understanding, only wasting their time in their delusions and fantasy.

Grow up and don't accuse others of slanderous things which in fact apply to you.

Do you think we need to tolerate your inferior behavior and nonsense here?

You best change your attitude or return to the sewer dens you crawled out from.

Hail Satan!

RED DAWN said:
FatalStrategies said:

get lost you idiot. we are not impressed, nor offended.

RED DAWN said:
Veritá_666 said:
RED DAWN said:
Why?

All female SS I've met, or even ones interested in Occult/LHP were crazy af. Some violently so. It's not my opinion, rather my observation. I don't have any concrete theories why.

Are you truly so incredibly stupid you correlate the random non-SS woman you've met with any serious practitioners SS woman? Judging them by the same standard?

This is equal stupidity as judging HP HoodedCobra or Our Fuhrer Adolf Hitler by your standard.

As a random non-SS lhp idiot, you claim to have met serious practicing SS woman, however I can tell you without even knowing those "woman" none of them would have been SS if they had met with you.

No dedicated SS would go around meeting with random idiots like yourself or your retarded lhp sewage party.

You haven't met a single SS woman in your life, yet you have the audacity to slander all SS, accusing them of your own shortcomings and inferior qualities.

Takes a special kind of idiocy and stupidity to have these beliefs.

Hail Satan!

RED DAWN said:
FatalStrategies said:

Fake.
Prejudice and disinformative hatred for women are a Jewish weapon. SS women are among the most profound and special females of all. Sometimes it is possible to meet a bitchy person, but this attitude is always and only due to the suffering and bad experiences lived. Bitchy women are relatively few and what you're saying so superficially is only the result of a bad family education. Misogyny is a mental illness of Jewish origin. Maybe there is something wrong with your attitude, or you have only met Jewish women.

Judging SS women by non-SS women who have some passing interest in the Occult would be like judging National Socialist men by any prison gangbanger who has a Swastika tattoo. Many people claim an attraction to "taboo" things to appear edgy or cool, this needn't reflect on those who have a deeper understanding.

RED DAWN said:
Veritá_666 said:
RED DAWN said:
Why?

Someone who does jewish trash rituals type thelema or klipoth, is a drug user and a junkie with an immature and unhinged emo mentality is not a SS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back