Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The normalization of Genital Mutilation

FatalStrategies

Al Satanists must be against the spread an normalization of genital mutilation rituals, be they in the form of female "genital cutting" (mutilation), "circumcision" (male genital mutilation), intersex "correctional surgeries" or "gender affirming transition surgeries." All of these are simply politically correct terms for the mass molestation of children with knives.

RockSeed13 said:
I wish I wasn't circumcized. :(
Don't worry, there are actually communities that are about regrowing the lost foreskin:
https://www.restoringforeskin.org/

The methods are simple, they are based upon stretching the remaining foreskin and making it grow back to how it was before, of course I don't know if I can say the same for the nerve endings but the crown will be moisted again and quite a lot of sensation will be back.

RockSeed13 said:

Same. Insecurity follows me whenevr i look at my weiner. Alongside other disgusting, almost jewish genes that influence the bodily hair i got. Fuck the jews.

Aquarius said:
RockSeed13 said:

Foregen.org
Weassel said:
RockSeed13 said:
Don't worry, there are actually communities that are about regrowing the lost foreskin:
https://www.restoringforeskin.org/

The methods are simple, they are based upon stretching the remaining foreskin and making it grow back to how it was before, of course I don't know if I can say the same for the nerve endings but the crown will be moisted again and quite a lot of sensation will be back.
Thanks for the great links! I'm already greatly intrigued and looking into these! I never really considered looking into this until now.

Foreskin restoration has worked a bit for me it just matters how serious you are about it and how you much time you are spending on it.

FatalStrategies said:
Al Satanists must be against the spread an normalization of genital mutilation rituals, be they in the form of female "genital cutting" (mutilation), "circumcision" (male genital mutilation), intersex "correctional surgeries" or "gender affirming transition surgeries." All of these are simply politically correct terms for the mass molestation of children with knives.

I feel really sorry for men who struggle with the fact that this happened to them. It’s really astonishing the number of non-Jewish families that condone this just out of tradition. It’s sick because that comes before plain and simple empathy for the one being you should have the most for. When you hold your baby for the first time, at least when I did, I couldn’t fathom thinking that any part of him should be removed. I didn’t want them to even draw blood or even cut the cord for a period of time.

But also, anyone who struggles with this fact shouldn’t and shouldn’t try any strange false promises likely sold by Jews to “grow it back” or create the false image of a part being there. It’s best to have self acceptance over it and understand that you’re not limited by it and are fully capable of having a just as great relationship and sex life regardless.

SagittarianMage said:
Same here. Fucking kikes. At least my child didn't get it done to him.

This barbaric practice must be banned worldwide.

Aquarius said:
Foregen.org
Weassel said:

I'm sorry, but I think those won't work, it just isn't the same. Maybe in the magnum opus, the foreskin will regrow back just like how new teeth will return like what HP Maxine said.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Same. Insecurity follows me whenevr i look at my weiner. Alongside other disgusting, almost jewish genes that influence the bodily hair i got. Fuck the jews.

The hairiness of the arabs is natural to them due to them needing the body hair to be able to survive the desert just like how italians and greeks are hairier than their nordic counterparts.

The reptillians just kidnapped some arabs and used them as their basis for the jewish race.

Sundara said:
But also, anyone who struggles with this fact shouldn’t and shouldn’t try any strange false promises likely sold by Jews to “grow it back” or create the false image of a part being there. It’s best to have self acceptance over it and understand that you’re not limited by it and are fully capable of having a just as great relationship and sex life regardless.

My dick is like that as well, and I fucking love it. Idk what issues ppl have with that. It is also more hygienic. (And for me honestly looks better)

Sundara said:

Actually the practice originated with the Romans, men with small foreskins would do it.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
RockSeed13 said:

The Jews are insane and we knew better than to let them settle in our countries or influence ourculture. The Romans should have instituted a zero tolerance policy and outright banned Judaism.

NinRick said:
Sundara said:

My dick is like that as well, and I fucking love it. Idk what issues ppl have with that. It is also more hygienic. (And for me honestly looks better)

Then indulge your fetish all you want but leave children out of it

FatalStrategies said:
Fuck jews!!! :evil:
Me destroying Jews:
64KM375

NinRick said:
Sundara said:

It's good that you have self acceptance, but it's not more hygienic, and it still remains a mutilation. If it was better in any way the Gods would't have created us with a foreskin.

RockSeed13 said:
The reptillians just kidnapped some arabs and used them as their basis for the jewish race.
Is that why some Arabs look so similar to jews? I'd always thought it is because the islamic filth gave them that look, just like christian filth gives that gray pastey look. I know the official lie is they're both descended from Abraham. But what about Pharaoh Akhenaton? Wasn't he like the first jew?

NinRick said:
Sundara said:

That’s the spirit :cool: I have no problem with either form either :lol:

Jackalope said:
RockSeed13 said:
Is that why some Arabs look so similar to jews? I'd always thought it is because the islamic filth gave them that look, just like christian filth gives that gray pastey look. I know the official lie is they're both descended from Abraham. But what about Pharaoh Akhenaton? Wasn't he like the first jew?

I think the monarchy of Saudi Arabia is jewish, I'm not sure though.

Akhenaton was a jew, after the egyptians revolted, his entire (((priesthood))) went to Phillistine and wrote the story of Moses and how it is the "promised" land. :lol: . Imagine if a murderer, a thief, and liar killed a bunch of people and stole their belongings and went to another country proclaiming a new life for him.

NinRick said:
Sundara said:

Circumcision is terribly stupid nonsense. It is just a justification and lie, which is said to be for hygiene. If you wash there is hygiene, if you don't wash there is no hygiene. Even tearing off all the skin of the body will not make you cleaner, but less protected and less beautiful, the flesh can still get dirty.

If it makes sense to remove the foreskin, then it should also make sense to remove the labia majora of the vagina, and while we're at it, the labia minora as well. However, there is female circumcision, it's called infibulation. Take a look in case you didn't know to see what extreme stupidity is.

Another great idea would be the removal of the gonads, then the uterus, then the breasts and finally the hair and thus we become total zombies, i.e. borgs.

Master said:
NinRick said:
Sundara said:

Circumcision is terribly stupid nonsense. It is just a justification and lie, which is said to be for hygiene. If you wash there is hygiene, if you don't wash there is no hygiene. Even tearing off all the skin of the body will not make you cleaner, but less protected and less beautiful, the flesh can still get dirty.

If it makes sense to remove the foreskin, then it should also make sense to remove the labia majora of the vagina, and while we're at it, the labia minora as well. However, there is female circumcision, it's called infibulation. Take a look in case you didn't know to see what extreme stupidity is.

Another great idea would be the removal of the gonads, then the uterus, then the breasts and finally the hair and thus we become total zombies, i.e. borgs.

Why is everyone so upset, I had a infection there when I was 5, it had to go away lol.

I actually don’t mind it at all, I am used to it and like it 100%. I just remember that it hurt like hell when the wound was fresh.

NinRick said:
Sundara said:

It harms the baby boy and creates major trauma in the soul. It's our natural body being mutilated against our will. A circumcised penis also is uncomfortable for the vagina during intercourse compared to a foreskin which is natural and feels better for the woman.

It's not more hygienic. Please don't propagate the lies of the enemy. This disgusting jewish practice of circumcision needs to be banned forever.

Sundara said:
FatalStrategies said:

I feel really sorry for men who struggle with the fact that this happened to them. It’s really astonishing the number of non-Jewish families that condone this just out of tradition. It’s sick because that comes before plain and simple empathy for the one being you should have the most for. When you hold your baby for the first time, at least when I did, I couldn’t fathom thinking that any part of him should be removed. I didn’t want them to even draw blood or even cut the cord for a period of time.

Thank you, Sundara. That means a lot. It's made me feel suicidal in the past, and everyone just gas lights you and acts like it's no big deal and that you should be happy about it.

I can't read this article without screaming in rage and wanting to murder someone:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6390792/

Along with the first page search results when you google "ban circumcision"

RTR's anyone? :evil:

NinRick said:
Master said:
NinRick said:

Why is everyone so upset, I had a infection there when I was 5, it had to go away lol.

I actually don’t mind it at all, I am used to it and like it 100%. I just remember that it hurt like hell when the wound was fresh.

Because it's a practice of the enemy, so naturally it's upsetting. It was used to limit male pleasure, and "mark" them for their stupid thoughtform. Since they can't get away with using "religious" reasons to justify the practice anymore, they use retarded "health and scientific" reasons to push gentiles to continue to do it to their sons, when really, it's just an abominable "religious" practice of the jew.

Every male mammal, humans and animals, have a foreskin around the penis or some kind of protective sheath. It's very common for young boys to get an infection considering they haven't learned how to keep that area clean yet. No different to why a girl should learn to wipe after peeing. Vaginas are just as susceptible to infection, should we cut them out? If your finger is susceptible to infection, do you cut it off? I'd think not.

Praising this practice is disgusting. You know who has a shit fit whenever gentiles try to ban the practice? Jews.

I understand the need of some to make peace with what has happened to them so they can move on and be happy, but I will never accept what they did to me, and I will never accept this mutilation of my body. People may as well be telling me to "own the disease" which Maxine warned against. It would also be giving in and allowing them to get away with it, and I will never accept that. I will always fight against this circumcision bullshit energetically and otherwise. My spirit will rebel against it and all of the other cancerous jewish poision until the jews themselves are finally destroyed.

I can accept my body without accepting what was done to it. I will not let this go. Ever.

NinRick said:
Master said:
NinRick said:

Maybe you had phimosis, I don't know about years ago but today there is another solution to solve this problem besides the surgical solution, i.e. circumcision.

When I have kids I wont allow it. Makes me angry thinking about babies genitals being cut. Disgusting. Male or female it seems to cause a lot of issues. I feel blessed to not live in the middle east and to actually be allowed to have orgasms. Is there anything that would help women with this issue as well as men? I feel awful for anyone that went through this. It seems like consent should be involved and procedures shouldnt be forced on newborns.
Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

jrvan said:
NinRick said:
Sundara said:

It harms the baby boy and creates major trauma in the soul. It's our natural body being mutilated against our will. A circumcised penis also is uncomfortable for the vagina during intercourse compared to a foreskin which is natural and feels better for the woman.

It's not more hygienic. Please don't propagate the lies of the enemy. This disgusting jewish practice of circumcision needs to be banned forever.

I am not praising it, just saying that my body is perfect as it is lol.
And this didn’t not traumatised me.

NinRick said:
jrvan said:
NinRick said:

I am not praising it, just saying that my body is perfect as it is lol.
And this didn’t not traumatised me.

Okay, well you're being insensitive. You don't see women who had their genitals mutilated as babies saying things like "I love my mutilated genitals and am so thankful for it, why don't you all love it too?"

It's essentially what you're doing. "I love being circumcised, and you all should love it too. What's the big deal?"
What did you expect? Did you think people were going to respond well to that? Did you think it would make them feel good? Did you think at all?

You can say that you're okay with what happened to you without extra added stuff like "idk what issues ppl have with that." And "It is also more hygienic." which is an absolute lie used to gas light people. The hygiene myth was the new justification they invented when they could no longer pressure people to do it for "religious reasons" like marking yourself as god's property. It's a fucking slave mark, and the hygiene thing is bullshit and false "medical" justification. The guilt tripping argument is like "Don't you want your baby to be healthy? You're a bad parent if you don't get your son circumcised." Where was all this talk about hygiene during the middle ages? Nowhere because people didn't give a shit (and nobody with a natural foreskin died from having it), and the real reason people did it was to go along with the church and scripture as cattle property of the church. Oh but NOW all of a sudden it's no longer about marking slaves, but rather it's about hygiene. Do you actually believe that's a coincidence? Don't be ridiculous.

Also, if your body is missing something that it is naturally supposed to have according to its Divine blueprint then that makes your body imperfect. Unconscious trauma can occur in the soul without people being consciously aware of it. It makes boys very angry and upset on a deep level. If you could see what the soul experiences when its brand new body gets mutilated and damaged by a jewish doctor while the mother just watches and approves of this being done to her own baby... there's deep anger from being cut and damaged by your cowardly soul enemy when you're helpless like that, and feeling of betrayal as your ignorant mother who is supposed to protect you just smiles and watches. It's not a very good introduction to the world.

Aquarius said:
It's good that you have self acceptance, but it's not more hygienic, and it still remains a mutilation. If it was better in any way the Gods would't have created us with a foreskin.
Yes it is you don’t get smegma when you don’t have foreskin

VoiceofEnki said:
Objectively wrong.
I don’t have the 4skin and I’ve never had it before so I think I’m right. And I prefer guys with 4skin but that’s a bit hard to come by in the JU-SA.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Aquarius said:
Yes it is you don’t get smegma when you don’t have foreskin

So men are thankful for having their genitals mutilated by jews because they're too lazy to wash themselves... why doesn't that surprise me.

The Outlaw Torn said:

Is is an accumulation of dirt, dead skin cells, waste that isn't cleaned, etc. Without foreskin if someone doesn't wash themselves that accumulation still happens, it just doesn't get stuck as much as it would with foreskin since it can get wiped on the undergarments.

However it can still accumulate regardless.

Foreskin simply makes it so a lack of hygiene by the person further exacerbates the accumulation of dirt and filth, but with foreskin all one has to do is wash the glans and the skin after pulling it back and one will always be clean. This takes like 30 seconds in the shower every day if one is lazy to prevent any filth from accumulating, a few minutes if one wants to be very thorough, not much different than without foreskin.

If someone is unhygienic, it doesn't matter whether they have foreskin or not, the amount of bacterial contamination and filth is still the same, just the quantity of dead skin cells and decaying matter is lesser as it will instead be wiped on the clothes and such.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back