Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Read It - Thought-provoking Post

Website
kundalini-project.neocities.org
I recently came across a film that made me think. I don't want to write the title of the film here, but based on the description and narration, I'm sure there will be some here who will be familiar with it. The film itself is set a very long time ago, in the 1990s if I remember correctly.

The film is about an ordinary man living an ordinary life. Nothing special - he is on good terms with the people of the small town, he works in an office and he loves people. He is also a social person, often going out with his friends to relax and have fun. But this film has a dark mood.

And that's the dark side of tech. Unfortunately, people who use their social networking sites day and night, registering, giving out a lot of information about themselves, and thus exposing themselves to the danger that I am going to talk about here, are no exception.

That does not mean, of course, that every single person who gives out their details is at risk, no, but in the supreme state of ignorance, they can indeed be at risk for things that you would not even think of. It is due to the low level of human knowledge, and that is a problem.

In this film, it's all well and good, happiness and joy, but there is one phenomenon that comes to the fore that people are still thinking about and worrying about, and that is surveillance.

The small town, the people, are all just a reflection of a part of the world, and behind them, lurking quietly and hidden, is the parasite. One does not know that at every moment, in every report, in every event, one is being watched in the background. A typical goy who has fallen for the deception of the enemy.

But here there is no reason for it, no special life, no different from other people, but still - his every move is being watched.

And the worst thing about the whole film is that the main character has no idea that he is being watched. They are watching his apartment, his habits, what he likes and dislikes to do - in short, they know everything about him. The small town itself is just part of a disguise, with built-up scenery that is nevertheless real.

This man lost his father at sea when he was a child. It was all an illusion, and the little boy couldn't cope. It left a mark and a scar that remained until adulthood and affected his future.

All the people he calls his friends are actors in the film. They play the role of puppets, at the will of the director and the director's will. In reality, he has no friends, he is surrounded by superficial people who just want him to stay and will do anything to keep him there and keep the film going indefinitely.

The worst part of it all is that it is broadcast on television. The people who watch this show are putting money on what should be the fate of this unfortunate man. Many people liked it, many people didn't.

He has been on this show since birth, which he knows nothing about, but - the main character finds it hard to realise that what he has been living is nothing but a lie and his life is a sham. He decides to leave the play and step out into the real world for the first time in his life.

Backstage, however, they won't let him. The people behind the scenes control the weather, the events, the plots - in short, they control her whole life. All this when he realises he is acting out a scene so he can leave this fictional reality behind and step out of it.

This is later discovered and they try to prevent it. But the protagonist wants to break out of it with all his will and strength and escape into reality. All of this is still being broadcast on television, and it is eerie. The whole film itself is thought-provoking if you watch it with an evolved mind.

An average person who has no idea about this, about the mind, about the enemy, will be entertained by this film. I must admit, however, that I have seen few films that have made me think so much.

The protagonist finally manages to step out of reality, step out of his fake and fictitious life, rich in false morals and false mentality, and step into reality. As soon as he does, the TV show goes off the air, after more than 25 years of non-stop, 24/7 availability.

The man who did this to her wanted her to stop stepping out into reality and live her life in a lie, but happily. What kind of life is it where they lie to you all day long, everyone knows what's going on in the background but you? That's what makes you think and see the world differently.

Social media is a major source of this. Technology is a good thing, there's a lot in it that can help you. However, it also has a darker and more sinister side. And that's what this film has done perfectly and turned into a film.

Unfortunately, many people still have not learned their lesson and continue their ignorant existence, regardless of everything, which is not far from the lie that this film has shown.

But if you've lived a lie for decades, how can you trust anyone after that? The film ended with the character leaving the play and stepping out into reality. The door to reality was designed to blend into the sky and the environment.

The environment was a set to illustrate weather phenomena, and the protagonist was unaware of this until the end of the film. Every single person he came into contact with knew about it and they were paid good money for the role, but the person the film was about knew nothing about it.

There is nothing in this film that can be shown in a horror film. As we all know, the main theme of horror films is intimidation and deception, which they do very thoroughly, with scenes where something screams out of nowhere onto the screen and the 'plot' starts from there.

Not to mention the mob mentality that horror films create. They create a block in the human mind, cross-pollinate and manipulate it. In fact, this is one of the phenomena we see in this film. One does not know that such films manipulate and keep one away from Truth, from happiness.

But this film is more gruesome than a horror film. In fact, it's more horror than horror, because no other scary movie can bring up a phenomenon like this movie, which is not just labelled as a "comedy".

To a more advanced mind, this film deserves more horror than the average viewer. But in another sense, too, because this film points out how unsafe we are when we use our smart devices. It's all part of a cover-up, 'you're protected on the internet, we don't track your activities'.

But some things are completely safe. Unfortunately, the majority of them are not.

At the end of the film the character went out into the real world and the film ended. But out there, what kind of experience has he had? In this fiction, he was happy, everyone loved him, no one lied to him, even if they were just taking advantage of him. Where he was, at least he was happy until he realised what was going on behind the scenes.

You could take it that the creator was just protecting her from the deception and manipulation she might have received in reality. Reality is not much different from the one he was living in. He lived a lie there too, and reality works no differently. People deceive each other, take advantage of each other, and try to hurt each other for pleasure.

Many people in reality live in a dream world and are oblivious to the phenomena and things around them, just living the life they want to live.

We often hide from reality and only care about ourselves. To a certain extent this is understandable, but we should not live in a dream world. We must live life, we must strive for perfection. We must move forward unstoppably and improve ourselves. Happiness is best found in Spirituality, we just have to find it.

There is a lesson in this post. We should be proud that we have a community like this and we can count on each other.

BrightSpace666

Yeah social media is trash. Is nothing new, but for majority of people is hard to get out even they know

For a SS is a normal thing to get out of social media and living life. We can see the energies around us, even to read others minds is not that hard, so there is no place for manipulation

Dark Blue Eye said:
Yeah social media is trash. Is nothing new, but for majority of people is hard to get out even they know

For a SS is a normal thing to get out of social media and living life. We can see the energies around us, even to read others minds is not that hard, so there is no place for manipulation

Yes, but the majority of people make up 65-70% of humanity, which is not such a small number. Make no mistake, I am not totally against social networking sites. You can use them, they provide the functions you need, but monitoring them and constantly "dumbing them down" is not worth it in the long run.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back