Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

****ing Hippies

Jrvan

When I was a little boy I was fed the line "violence is never a solution." This pacifistic garbage came from a man who insists he is not a hippy. That's ridiculous of course. If you are a pacifist who smokes weed, drinks ayahuasca, takes LSD, and thinks John Lennon is a great guy then you're definitely a hippy.

I naturally rebelled against this. Even when I was that young my mind rejected it on logical grounds like "Of course it can be a solution. Violence solves problems all the time. What's the point of war then?"

Hippies don't even realize that they are hypnotized by jews just like xians are hypnotized. Pacifism is straight out of the bible with lines like "resist not evil" and "turn the other cheek." As we all know, this is just the same old jewish "rules for thee but not for me" nonsense. Jews can be as violent as they want while waging collective spiritual war and several physical wars on all fronts against us, but the gentiles shouldn't lift a finger to defend themselves.

It's as though hippies relish the idea of being mauled and trampled by weak scrawny jews. This is not how humanity naturally is. We are fighters. If it weren't so then we never would have survived this long as a species while carrying the jews on our backs and having every handicap in the book.

Meanwhile the jews have every advantage in the book, and they're still the weakest creatures in existence that are only capable of standing up to defenseless women (who don't work out) and small children. They still can't enslave humanity in their endgame even after all this time with all of their advantages. They rigged the game and they still can't win. They would already be extinct if not for us sustaining their worthless existence as a species. Nature would have killed them off long ago.

Hippies are subhuman trash who for (((some reason))) think it's wise and virtuous to be weaker than even that.

John Lennon was a commie POS, Yoko Ono is a race mixing scumbag, and Mark Chapman did the world a favor.
"Imagine yourselves in borg heaven, fools."

I hate John Lennon.

All of this is simply judeoxtian bull shit about turning the other cheek. This is a classic part of the enemy programs that wants to program people into being slaves that take abuse. If an entire species followed the teachings of jewsus it would go extinct.

Wait a minute. Look what is happening to the white race.

Lennon also admitted to wanting an incest relationship with his mom. Also beat both his wife and kids. What a great person, oh wait, communists aren't people.

ar4rv3a1uug71.png

Shadowcat said:
All of this is simply judeoxtian bull shit about turning the other cheek. This is a classic part of the enemy programs that wants to program people into being slaves that take abuse. If an entire species followed the teachings of jewsus it would go extinct.

Wait a minute. Look what is happening to the white race.

Bingo. :(

Are you afraid to say Fucking?

We are not Xtian's here friend.

Fucking.

Fucking.

Fucking.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr2vOuN68zw said:
All you hippies better start to face reality
All your far fetched dreams of anarchy

Better start to see things the way they are
'Cause the way things are going, they won't be goin' far!

World peace can't be done, it just can't exist
World peace can't be done, anarchy's a mess!

Things are gettin hectic, it's all gonna end
You don't know what's waitin' around the bend!

Open your eyes, perhaps you'll realize
if AIDS don't getcha then the warheads will!

Humanity is a predatory species by nature. Violence is the universal language, and for some, a way to survive. The only way the world will truly become peaceful is when the jewish problem is solved and spiritually elevated gentile leadership takes hold and orients the species to higher purposes.

I value peace and freedom over all other things and try to hold on to them as much as possible, but I also always understood that peace has its limits. It was always so bizarre to me that people take the side of the offender and make excuses for it whenever someone defends themselves, or chastise someone who retaliates. Be it a human offender, or someone's dog.

At the same time I think the regulations on violence are too stringent. I hear stories from older men about how in their time if there was an issue between people that couldn't be reconciled you would go and fight it out, then there would be a mutual respect afterwards. Maybe it's nostalgia, maybe it's bullshit, but that sort of virtue seems absent from the modern world. Nowadays the state invites itself into people's personal & private affairs and people hide behind corporations and authorities instead of cultivating the strength and integrity within themselves to handle their own problems. You need to be able to take care of yourself, because there is no guarantee that anyone will be there to help you when you really need it.

existentialcrisis said:
At the same time I think the regulations on violence are too stringent. I hear stories from older men about how in their time if there was an issue between people that couldn't be reconciled you would go and fight it out, then there would be a mutual respect afterwards. Maybe it's nostalgia, maybe it's bullshit, but that sort of virtue seems absent from the modern world. Nowadays the state invites itself into people's personal & private affairs and people hide behind corporations and authorities instead of cultivating the strength and integrity within themselves to handle their own problems. You need to be able to take care of yourself, because there is no guarantee that anyone will be there to help you when you really need it.
People still fight it out, there are even YouTube channels that have that as a theme, atleast partially.

Henu the Great said:
existentialcrisis said:
People still fight it out, there are even YouTube channels that have that as a theme, atleast partially.

He's right though. Street fighting is illegal in many places which is completely stupid. Men need to have the ability to fight each other when they need to, and the government should stay out of it. The law is mostly there to protect weak, scared little jews who would piss themselves and try to run away from a street fight like the cowards they are. Being able to sue your assailant for damages is so stupid. It's like... watch your mouth, don't provoke people, and don't hang around drunks - then you won't have to worry about getting punched. But no, the jew wants to have it all. The jew wants to talk shit and be free from the consequences.

We are confining the nature of pent up bulls here in society. A lot of rams too. Men need to fight, it's healthy and natural for them.

of the true light said:
Are you afraid to say Fucking?

We are not Xtian's here friend.

Fucking.

Fucking.

Fucking.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

:lol:

Good points, the endless pushing of "peace" and "love", combined with drug use, definitely corrupted a lot of minds. And look at the types of people using the hippie movement to promote anarchy and filth-"people" like (((Jerry Rubin))) (who later went on to work on Wall Street and in marketing, because "owning nothing and being happy" is for hippy goyim) and (((Abbie Hoffman))).

Also, a lot of people in the 60s counterculture would talk about peace and love while having a taste for malicious violence themselves, similar to how the Xians who talk about love most are often the more dangerous ones. The Weather Underground once was going to bomb an ROTC civilian dance-making sure many of their targets would be non-soldiers. Thankfully, the morons blew themselves up while assembling the bomb. The Weather Underground also had shamelessly genocidal attitudes towards Whites:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZVbrvfAn_Q

These are the "people" who later infiltrated American universities and taught the next generation of politicians, by the way, if you're wondering why society seems to have gone mad.

jrvan said:
He's right though. Street fighting is illegal in many places which is completely stupid.
It ceases to be a street fight in punishable sense when two persons are in consent and when set and setting is provided for the fight. Expect maybe in a strict muslim area.

Also, I do not think we should have fights in public, but in a controlled sphere. We are civilised, after all.

Henu the Great said:
jrvan said:
He's right though. Street fighting is illegal in many places which is completely stupid.
It ceases to be a street fight in punishable sense when two persons are in consent and when set and setting is provided for the fight. Expect maybe in a strict muslim area.

Also, I do not think we should have fights in public, but in a controlled sphere. We are civilised, after all.

Bah. People used to have sword duels in public to settle things. That's why the rapier was invented for civilians. That was considered civilized at the time compared to a bare knuckle brawl.

Before that there was lance jousting.

Even more recently was the wild west duel.

People love a good show. That's why they pay money to go watch dudes crack each other's bones in live sporting events like football and MMA. For some reason, humans just really like watching males beat the crap out of each other. It's fun. And males really like beating the crap out of each other in general.

jrvan said:
When I was a little boy I was fed the line "violence is never a solution." This pacifistic garbage came from a man who insists he is not a hippy. That's ridiculous of course. If you are a pacifist who smokes weed, drinks ayahuasca, takes LSD, and thinks John Lennon is a great guy then you're definitely a hippy.

I naturally rebelled against this. Even when I was that young my mind rejected it on logical grounds like "Of course it can be a solution. Violence solves problems all the time. What's the point of war then?"

Hippies don't even realize that they are hypnotized by jews just like xians are hypnotized. Pacifism is straight out of the bible with lines like "resist not evil" and "turn the other cheek." As we all know, this is just the same old jewish "rules for thee but not for me" nonsense. Jews can be as violent as they want while waging collective spiritual war and several physical wars on all fronts against us, but the gentiles shouldn't lift a finger to defend themselves.

It's as though hippies relish the idea of being mauled and trampled by weak scrawny jews. This is not how humanity naturally is. We are fighters. If it weren't so then we never would have survived this long as a species while carrying the jews on our backs and having every handicap in the book.

Meanwhile the jews have every advantage in the book, and they're still the weakest creatures in existence that are only capable of standing up to defenseless women (who don't work out) and small children. They still can't enslave humanity in their endgame even after all this time with all of their advantages. They rigged the game and they still can't win. They would already be extinct if not for us sustaining their worthless existence as a species. Nature would have killed them off long ago.

Hippies are subhuman trash who for (((some reason))) think it's wise and virtuous to be weaker than even that.

John Lennon was a commie POS, Yoko Ono is a race mixing scumbag, and Mark Chapman did the world a favor.
"Imagine yourselves in borg heaven, fools."

I hate John Lennon.

Let's not forget that John Lennon was also an hypocrite wife-beater, but the Pacifist movement will ignore or deny it.

Henu the Great said:
jrvan said:

Many states in the US at least have mutual combat laws. This is why things like fighting sports can even exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teBnJYO0SSY

A classic example of a fool accepting mutual combat with a trained fighter and getting punished for it :lol:

Action starts 6:40 in

HailVictory88 said:
Good points, the endless pushing of "peace" and "love", combined with drug use, definitely corrupted a lot of minds. And look at the types of people using the hippie movement to promote anarchy and filth-"people" like (((Jerry Rubin))) (who later went on to work on Wall Street and in marketing, because "owning nothing and being happy" is for hippy goyim) and (((Abbie Hoffman))).

Also, a lot of people in the 60s counterculture would talk about peace and love while having a taste for malicious violence themselves, similar to how the Xians who talk about love most are often the more dangerous ones. The Weather Underground once was going to bomb an ROTC civilian dance-making sure many of their targets would be non-soldiers. Thankfully, the morons blew themselves up while assembling the bomb. The Weather Underground also had shamelessly genocidal attitudes towards Whites:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZVbrvfAn_Q

These are the "people" who later infiltrated American universities and taught the next generation of politicians, by the way, if you're wondering why society seems to have gone mad.

My goodness... that makes a lot of sense. Corrupting the youth and also current generations of adults with no firm values. Any voices of reason naturally would get drowned out. Most people just don't have a clue anymore.

Aquarius said:
Lennon also admitted to wanting an incest relationship with his mom. Also beat both his wife and kids. What a great person, oh wait, communists aren't people.

Ew. Never really a fan of him but thats disgusting. It reminds me of that one "SJW" that played inappropriate games and basically molested her sister. Disgusting

Lot of them do drugs an are a bunch of idiots
(Turn the other cheek man let your enemies destroy you man love an peace) till they perish,

thought onetime, a bunch of hippies were forced into a lockdown cause of Covid, an things got real for them fast it was in the news an kind of hilarious,look it up

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back