Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin

Sarjam05

Ukrainian witches are seeking to hold a special three-step ritual to oust Russian President Vladimir Putin, the UNIAN news agency has reported, citing a statement by a Kiev-based Witch Cauldron esoteric shop.

“On March 31, on the 29th lunar day, the day of corruption and curses, we, the witches of Ukraine, in collaboration with foreign partners, will perform a ritual of punishing the enemy of the Ukrainian people – Vladimir Putin,” the statement posted on Instagram reads.

The ritual will be performed in three phases, with the first scheduled to happen at Ukraine’s “place of power,” the witches stated, apparently referring to the Bald Mountain outside Kiev. So far, some 13 sorceresses have expressed willingness to take part in the anti-Putin coven. The second event is set to be held in an unspecified “Slavic country” in cooperation with “foreign colleagues.” The ritual is expected to conclude with the creation of a “stone sack” for Russia’s president, who will supposedly face “isolation, ousting from power and loss of support from the inner circle.”

While the witches did not specify when exactly the ritual was expected to take effect, their plans have already apparently run into certain issues. In a subsequent Instagram statement, the witches admitted that their “enemy” has a “strong protection” and the ritual could ultimately backfire and harm those partaking. Still, the witches have reiterated their resolve to perform it, insisting that they “know what they are doing.”

“Our rite has been developed by a team of serious practitioners from day one. We are ready. We did a lot of preparatory work, breaking through the defenses of enemies, carefully planning and selecting rituals,” the witches claimed.

The looming esoteric assault on Russia’s president comes amid the large-scale military attack launched by Moscow last month, following a seven-year standoff over Kiev’s failure to implement the terms of the Minsk agreements. They were designed to end the conflict with the breakaway regions of Donetsk and Lugansk. Russia, last month, recognized the two as independent states.

Russia demands that Ukraine officially declare itself a neutral country that will never join the US-led NATO military bloc. Kiev insists the Russian offensive was completely unprovoked and has denied claims it was planning to retake the two Donbass republics by force.

Source: https://www.rt.com/russia/552655-ukrainian-witches-putin-coven/

Well, I can guess Putin alone has more witchpower than all of them combined, all of powerful people in the world practice magic, in this case jew systems. It is hard to touch a person such as this with magic.

The most powerful witches I met, who had instead of legs, had goat legs (this is no joke not anime, saw it with my own eyes) , and had power to summon really, and I mean really powerful vengeful lesser entities, are extremely dangerous and their power is from entities. A witch such as that, that is considered the leader of all of covens, can do things like the above. I have met the only one in Europe at that time and witnessed a ritual and also the screams and apparitions of entities out of this world. Only a scream can send you back to comatose scared state.

This new age bullshit is laughable, these witches have the power of a sticker. I come from a family extremely deep in the occult, and the things I saw, a new age witch can't compute and also even as a SS, you need some balls to even want to know.

Stay away from these people, and if you ever encounter a real witch, ask for Demon help, you'll scare her away. Lower entities such as this are scared by Satan.

NakedPluto said:
Well, I can guess Putin alone has more witchpower than all of them combined, all of powerful people in the world practice magic, in this case jew systems. It is hard to touch a person such as this with magic.

The most powerful witches I met, who had instead of legs, had goat legs (this is no joke not anime, saw it with my own eyes) , and had power to summon really, and I mean really powerful vengeful lesser entities, are extremely dangerous and their power is from entities. A witch such as that, that is considered the leader of all of covens, can do things like the above. I have met the only one in Europe at that time and witnessed a ritual and also the screams and apparitions of entities out of this world. Only a scream can send you back to comatose scared state.

This new age bullshit is laughable, these witches have the power of a sticker. I come from a family extremely deep in the occult, and the things I saw, a new age witch can't compute and also even as a SS, you need some balls to even want to know.

Stay away from these people, and if you ever encounter a real witch, ask for Demon help, you'll scare her away. Lower entities such as this are scared by Satan.

Normally I wouldn’t believe you, but recently I have been doing some research about the Epigenetics, and now I even believe that this might be possible. But I don’t think this is good for the body, to force it mutilate like this.

The Epigenetics basically determine how your cells are structured, and by this they decide how you age, or even if you age at all, and how you look like, and basically everything. The epigenetics have a lesser intelligence even, as each of those Proteins has a certain „job“ and purpose.

This is also how your body fights cancer, and is probably the reason why some people got rid of late stage cancer out of the blue.

The Epigenetics read the DNA and determine where your bone, fatty, muscle and your connective tissues are... basically you control your epigenetics, and tell them to follow your will, and you can change your entire system.

I believe this is how biokinesis work.

And the CoVid Vaccines work in a similar way, but to harm people.

NakedPluto said:

Say what?

NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:

Normally I wouldn’t believe you, but recently I have been doing some research about the Epigenetics, and now I even believe that this might be possible. But I don’t think this is good for the body, to force it mutilate like this.

The Epigenetics basically determine how your cells are structured, and by this they decide how you age, or even if you age at all, and how you look like, and basically everything. The epigenetics have a lesser intelligence even, as each of those Proteins has a certain „job“ and purpose.

This is also how your body fights cancer, and is probably the reason why some people got rid of late stage cancer out of the blue.

The Epigenetics read the DNA and determine where your bone, fatty, muscle and your connective tissues are... basically you control your epigenetics, and tell them to follow your will, and you can change your entire system.

Everytime I remember I second guess and don't believe my memories for a couple of times. Who knows what the fuck was going on there and what entities do. They do rituals at the lake everytime, I know the place they gather. Half of them aren't even alive, just apparitions. And the goat legs, are not exactly goat, but a combination of horse and goat. Truly disturbing. Only the leader bitch has these legs. She cannot be seen by anyone for years at a time. Straight up possessed none stop. Doing workings for these entities. I thought it was hallucination at first, but I also seen a photo at a wedding she appeared and also over 30 people of that place saw it as well along with my bloodline.

They lure men, seduce them and enslave to please entities. At least that way, and not sacrifice people. This witch coven leader, her daughter was in love with my father. This daughter as well could induce deep hallucinations to people. When she went to the city, and it is also documented, a lot of girls committed suicide because of her. She told my father she simply showed some horrible things and they went insane.

I also saw a witch raise a dead person, he asked for water and sex upon raising up then died again in a couple of seconds. In the rural area I'm from, a witch sent every week at night spirits to a man to wake him up and please her. Poor guy, was always up at night, crying that the witch called him. She cursed my family too, she died in a devastating fire afterwards fortunately. Her family came these months to my place, to apologize and tried to read me from spirits again.

The rural place of that area has enormous and very very powerful electromagnetic field. You can summon and practice magic like nowhere else. Also attacks and related are so much amplified, it is no joke. This is not for laughs, it is truly disturbing no matter the man you are.

I have a lot of stories about these things. In that place I had the strongest attacks ever. Truly out of imagination, people don't understand how easy is a human to be manipulated or how things work. I even know the date of my death from the same people, one of them told me straight up. I did workings to forget and forgot when exactly, something with 8, either 28 or 88.

I will start to work with positive spirits of elemental realms as well, I do want the positive and good relationships aligned with our Demons resonance. Not like these witches. I will also soon move exactly to that rural place, one of the reasons being exactly this to practice magic. I think I can claim the ground there, the power is too wild to not try.

Regardless, my point is, real witches won't make public statements, you won't know about their existence if they do not want it. Also they are very very few, and do not care about these things.

I would give so much to see what you have seen. Are you sure you were not dosed with a deliriant drug? Belladonna has a rich history of being burned inside the incense.

And to clear a difference, when I say "these witches" or real witches, I am referring about those who come from a family line of magic. These people have hundreds of year's of relatives practicing and passing down the teaching and ALSO the entities they merged with. I heard from simple peasant people of some places that the daughters are kept isolated until even 15-16 years old before they go in public and learned to become the next leader. These bloodlines have inborn hundreds of years of practicing not just mere potentiality. They pass down the powers like it's a hat.

Only females can be leaders of covens, men are just tools and sweet toys to them. Never heard nor seen a man in those covers or practicing magic. But if the females fall in love with someone, that is also a rit of choosing a partner to reproduce the bloodline, without protection you cannot resist.

NakedPluto said:
NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:

Everytime I remember I second guess and don't believe my memories for a couple of times. Who knows what the fuck was going on there and what entities do. They do rituals at the lake everytime, I know the place they gather. Half of them aren't even alive, just apparitions. And the goat legs, are not exactly goat, but a combination of horse and goat. Truly disturbing. Only the leader bitch has these legs. She cannot be seen by anyone for years at a time. Straight up possessed none stop. Doing workings for these entities. I thought it was hallucination at first, but I also seen a photo at a wedding she appeared and also over 30 people of that place saw it as well along with my bloodline.

They lure men, seduce them and enslave to please entities. At least that way, and not sacrifice people. This witch coven leader, her daughter was in love with my father. This daughter as well could induce deep hallucinations to people. When she went to the city, and it is also documented, a lot of girls committed suicide because of her. She told my father she simply showed some horrible things and they went insane.

I also saw a witch raise a dead person, he asked for water and sex upon raising up then died again in a couple of seconds. In the rural area I'm from, a witch sent every week at night spirits to a man to wake him up and please her. Poor guy, was always up at night, crying that the witch called him. She cursed my family too, she died in a devastating fire afterwards fortunately. Her family came these months to my place, to apologize and tried to read me from spirits again.

The rural place of that area has enormous and very very powerful electromagnetic field. You can summon and practice magic like nowhere else. Also attacks and related are so much amplified, it is no joke. This is not for laughs, it is truly disturbing no matter the man you are.

I have a lot of stories about these things. In that place I had the strongest attacks ever. Truly out of imagination, people don't understand how easy is a human to be manipulated or how things work. I even know the date of my death from the same people, one of them told me straight up. I did workings to forget and forgot when exactly, something with 8, either 28 or 88.

I will start to work with positive spirits of elemental realms as well, I do want the positive and good relationships aligned with our Demons resonance. Not like these witches. I will also soon move exactly to that rural place, one of the reasons being exactly this to practice magic. I think I can claim the ground there, the power is too wild to not try.

Regardless, my point is, real witches won't make public statements, you won't know about their existence if they do not want it. Also they are very very few, and do not care about these things.

Wow :eek:
So these witches don't believe the Our Lord Satan ?
So they don't serve the enemy, do they ?

NakedPluto said:
Well, I can guess Putin alone has more witchpower than all of them combined
He does have some, years ago me and another commrade in Satan tried to curse him - out of practice or curiosity but also getting rid of a nasty person - it backfired in meek ways like illness, we were weaker back then but we did have some aura of protection to back us up.
I'm sorry not sorry for some weak ass wiccans who try doing the same. His father studied the talmud and likely kabbalah as well. If he does not practice then he has some rabbis putting an aura of protection for him, but my friend also read his chart and said something like he is very self destructive and a walking contradiction despite the occult power being deposited on him, like a glass cannon.

Thank you for your story. Regardless if part of it was augmented memories it did make for a good read and inspiring occult tale, imagine using this talent against rabbis or exposing and taking down local terrorist nurturing mosques.

NakedPluto said:
And to clear a difference, when I say "these witches" or real witches, I am referring about those who come from a family line of magic. These people have hundreds of year's of relatives practicing and passing down the teaching and ALSO the entities they merged with. I heard from simple peasant people of some places that the daughters are kept isolated until even 15-16 years old before they go in public and learned to become the next leader. These bloodlines have inborn hundreds of years of practicing not just mere potentiality. They pass down the powers like it's a hat.

Only females can be leaders of covens, men are just tools and sweet toys to them. Never heard nor seen a man in those covers or practicing magic. But if the females fall in love with someone, that is also a rit of choosing a partner to reproduce the bloodline, without protection you cannot resist.
Not once can I take my eyes off what you write, lol.
And I'll tell you, if it was someone else writing this I'd categorize him as delusional. Lol

NakedPluto said:
NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:

I find your story fascinating and disturbing at the same time and I do believe you brother. As even the legs are within the possible. (Altho I would never want to do something like this)
And I do thank you for sharing this story, this made me realise something and helped me to find the right country to move to, as I do not believe it is a good idea to stay in Germany or the US.

It is amazing that humans are capable of this, and I am glad this witch is no more. She approached the wrong blood line, as you are protected by Satan, and powerful on your own.
Good luck taking over the area, I am sure you can do this, just be careful.
After advancing a bit more, I would like to visit this place as well. So if you're up for it, let me know. :p

NakedPluto said:

What do you think about the relation between these.... individuals, and the enemy ? Do you think the beings and entities that are under their control are actually some enemy aliens that are secretly draining them of their energy and posing as slaves ? Or no, are they like...thoughtforms the witches created or perhaps even elementals that are trapped by them....hm... i honestly do get scared by this a bit. But it also hypes me up a lot and weirdley enough it motivates me to keep growing in power and get stronger...lmao.i do think that because at the end of the day, they are not with the demons, no matter how powerful their magick is, they are still slaves and victims of the enemy. Forever forced to utilize the help of " entities" and getting dependent and never advancing their soul further than a certain point...thats my take on that i guess. We do have witches in the middle east who are considered very scary and powerful. But these witches are extremely dependent on islamic prayer bullshit and thoughtforms and angels and " jinns". Not to mention they die very disgusting and horrible deaths, forever cursed in the web of lies...

NakedPluto said:

What sort of entities they feed? Greys? Reps?

NakedPluto said:
The most powerful witches I met, who had instead of legs, had goat legs (this is no joke not anime, saw it with my own eyes) ...

I think you saw them astrally just like how the gods have wings.

NakedPluto said:

How can such people be simultaneously advanced, yet also seemingly deranged or hostile? So they are working with anti-human entities, and therefore only advancing to serve them? I feel like someone with even one good water placement would feel bad about doing such harmful things to others.

NakedPluto said:

Man, i hope these witches you are speaking of will start to become useful and attack some high ranking jews instead of normal human people.

Only Putin? That's disappointing. It shows they have truly low awareness. Otherwise, Zelensky would have been "deposed" for quite some time, American idiots wouldn't have been allowed to have CBRN labs in Ukraine, and - well, actually - they would be fighting the real enemy alongside us, instead of focusing on weak puppets like Putin which are cannon fodders for the top rabbis, let alone for the enemy masters.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=338913 time=1648446972 user_id=21286]
NakedPluto said:

How can such people be simultaneously advanced, yet also seemingly deranged or hostile? So they are working with anti-human entities, and therefore only advancing to serve them? I feel like someone with even one good water placement would feel bad about doing such harmful things to others.

This makes me think, can't powerful people control the date a child of theirs would be born? You wouldn't have to worry about your child having a placement you don't want, if you can read their chart years before they're even born.

I can't imagine how these humans even get that powerful without the Gods support. Even with bad entities, how could they know the path to power that the Gods set for the human soul?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
NakedPluto said:

They aren't advanced, just open and able to practice basic magic, from which they gather the energy from places, humans and extraordinary emotions and give them to these entities. The electromagnetic field of the place is also key.

The lower witches are the most stupid and separate from the powerful ones. They are envy about them. They work even with thoughtforms from xianity. Straight up, I was at one one them and told me to go fuck myself because I'm with the devil she doesn't work with the devil. Happened many times. While she was killing an animal just for a couple of phrases from the entity for divination. They have power in time granted by the entities, which like these lower witches, is only an elemental simple spirit. Simple souls of the nature and universe, where they abuse and use.

All of the ones I know being real died horrible. And the karmic nature snaps on them.

These people also don't let people die and reincarnate, they bind the people in the astral to work for them, to tell things, this being their own family. Many times peasants go to the grave and pierce the heart of the dead man just to give incentive and unbind it.

Now about the family of witches, that are really powerful. I think hundreds of years ago they were befenefic. The actual bloodline genetics are beautiful, very beautiful women and smart. Yet as they age practicing, that I believe with recent corruption and other entities, they age horribly.

These entities which are powerful souls, that don't care about humans or such, but only feeding or whatever reasons, they grant powers to those who can and want to do these biddings.

These witches also, know about the "devil" and are scared by people of the devil simply because the entities that own them are scared and little shits.

They practice magic that is dependant on entities. Without these to speak to them, influence or whatever they are very limited. Of course, hundreds of years, a lot of generations gathering powers and such, they come to posses abilities. But they are not advanced , far from it.

They sacrifice animals and some even humans, but I didn't see such thing but only heard. The ones I talked about said that only gypsies kill children for money. They use men for sex for the sexual energy, they raise suffering by crying for hours and inviting horrible thoughtforms. The power is so malicious, if they want you to die you die only by intention in a couple of hours.

The entities come to be bestfriends as these people are born and growing up. They manipulate these kid witches, and mold them to do biddings while feeling protected and something that is normal. Imagine being born and talking to "things" that play with you, make you laugh, protect you. Years and years, it becomes an authority figure, like a parent.

Children also are very open to talk with spirits. I remember myself talking to spirits and not realizing other people can't. In time this faded, but if you keep talking and connected it does not fade.

NakedPluto said:
Straight up, I was at one one them and told me to go fuck myself because I'm with the devil she doesn't work with the devil. Happened many times. While she was killing an animal just for a couple of phrases from the entity for divination.

Hypocritical of her. :lol:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
NakedPluto said:

Powerful does not mean advanced. It is uneasy to think of, but there are people who are advanced yet do not have the power of these witches. Power is built up over decades and generations and much practice, but it does not mean the soul is advanced, refined, on the way to becoming a God, and so on.

Also, not all souls are the same. As HPS Maxine wrote, Satan told her that.

KingLycaon said:
I would give so much to see what you have seen. Are you sure you were not dosed with a deliriant drug? Belladonna has a rich history of being burned inside the incense.

I don't do drugs, however, you can hallucinate such things (as the legs) if it is intended by a powerful person or entity. Even camera photos can be lied. In that matter, I hope as well a form of hallucination was present.

But this was used by the person as an affirmation and authority statement. She would reveal her feet when entering social interactions. Also please understand, it can appear as so, but it doesn't directly mean animal feet, but simple transformation of the body and also there are conditions that make the body grow such things, treeman syndrome and others. I thought about it a lot in the past, I think it is also linked to the bonding with the entities and the death energy taking form in the body. It is an illness, a degradation of the human body by the entities and energy used.

These things are common in any culture if you look at the right places and people. It is horrible and not wished upon, why would you want that? Being a SS gives you free reign to observe over these things and to know, but to take part or whatever, it is something out of horror movies.

Baroness Blossom said:
Wow :eek:
So these witches don't believe the Our Lord Satan ?
So they don't serve the enemy, do they ?

No, they are scared of Satan and are trapped into the same thinking of inversed roles. The lower witches are xian, have little power, and basically are little parasites who think are the shit but are also scared of anything that exists. But compared to wiccans or other forms of magic new age, are more brave and powerful and can actually do things as opposed to larping.

The witches from powerful bloodlines know about the power of our Demons and run away from them. They use the same principles but with entities and spirits of the universe. They are a lot of souls, kinds of souls, and types of existence. Look on earth, the diversity in nature. They use these in their interest with no other awareness.

As such please understand, we SS have and will have more power than anyone of this kind in existence and we are really the elites.

I jumped the gun with babbling my stories simply because I am tired to hear childish things on the internet about witches and Wicca, considering also the most powerful witch from Europe in the last 30 or so years was from Ukraine, and no one single simpleton that preaches occult knows about it. Russia has as well some witches with extraordinary bloodlines.

RockSeed13 said:
NakedPluto said:
Straight up, I was at one one them and told me to go fuck myself because I'm with the devil she doesn't work with the devil. Happened many times. While she was killing an animal just for a couple of phrases from the entity for divination.

Hypocritical of her. :lol:

She was right, my inner devil is full of light and power, not a xianized hungry entity that dances when given a chicken in a sacrifice ritual to tell if x will marry y.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
NakedPluto said:

Man, i hope these witches you are speaking of will start to become useful and attack some high ranking jews instead of normal human people.

There is to be understood one thing, while they have occult power, doesn't mean they are not simple beings. Most of these are very native, inborn with the earth as their soil and soul, and will do earthly things while accepting the nature of the astral or other forms of existence. That's it mostly, think it like a new level of spiritual opening but still an atheist on that realm. They don't care much about outside existence of their own.

But to state one thing, jews fleed the area because of them. Both 2 sects of masonry in the city were destroyed by them as well. They made new ones regardless.

Woodlandman said:
NakedPluto said:

What sort of entities they feed? Greys? Reps?

No normal entity would ask for sacrifices, only our enemies. In that sense, yes, but also there are a lot of types of souls and existences. And also it would beg the question how would the higher enemies of humanity benefit from these? It is their lesser being that does these for fun, by their nature.

People understand other being by the reflection of their reasoning, but for us, our enemies are irrational, and also other beings will be the same. That's why we have the godly potentiality, we are from a seed of noble existence.

Aquarius said:
NakedPluto said:

Not once can I take my eyes off what you write, lol.
And I'll tell you, if it was someone else writing this I'd categorize him as delusional. Lol

I am aware of how it sounds and looks, yet with that accounted for, I stated it regardless. These kinds of things need to be stated as well, at the loss of personal understanding, preferably in other ways or times. We are the elite we have to know and explain. Also, it is not a matter of belief, but of experience which every SS will attain to understand or know things like these.

Just like you know mafia exists, and you saw movies, yet in real life, it is different yet kinda the same. The spiritual means in the world are only of this kind by outsiders, of this dark uses and existence. That's why I think it is best to make people understand, how our side is the light and sweet honey of humanity and not the disturbances created by the enemies and their manifestations.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
What do you think about the relation between these.... individuals, and the enemy ? Do you think the beings and entities that are under their control are actually some enemy aliens that are secretly draining them of their energy and posing as slaves ? Or no, are they like...thoughtforms the witches created or perhaps even elementals that are trapped by them....hm... i honestly do get scared by this a bit. But it also hypes me up a lot and weirdley enough it motivates me to keep growing in power and get stronger...lmao.i do think that because at the end of the day, they are not with the demons, no matter how powerful their magick is, they are still slaves and victims of the enemy. Forever forced to utilize the help of " entities" and getting dependent and never advancing their soul further than a certain point...thats my take on that i guess. We do have witches in the middle east who are considered very scary and powerful. But these witches are extremely dependent on islamic prayer bullshit and thoughtforms and angels and " jinns". Not to mention they die very disgusting and horrible deaths, forever cursed in the web of lies...

If you know about Islamic witches you know what I'm talking about. Besides these native witches of places, Islam witches are very powerful as well. They do the same things mostly. Either way these beings and entities are not of Satan, and are not advanced.

As Lydia stated, they have no awareness and such existence is cursed. No protection, deception all the way, simply prey.

If you get motivated that's good, why would a normie witch be more versed than you? they are not, you are of Satan and have more potentiality, more means, and real protection, love, and care from Satan and Demons. You are given the keys to becoming a God, not a legless witch out of Outlast game.

Egon said:
NakedPluto said:
He does have some, years ago me and another commrade in Satan tried to curse him - out of practice or curiosity but also getting rid of a nasty person - it backfired in meek ways like illness, we were weaker back then but we did have some aura of protection to back us up.
I'm sorry not sorry for some weak ass wiccans who try doing the same. His father studied the talmud and likely kabbalah as well. If he does not practice then he has some rabbis putting an aura of protection for him, but my friend also read his chart and said something like he is very self destructive and a walking contradiction despite the occult power being deposited on him, like a glass cannon.

Thank you for your story. Regardless if part of it was augmented memories it did make for a good read and inspiring occult tale, imagine using this talent against rabbis or exposing and taking down local terrorist nurturing mosques.

Yes, that is a lesson, people such as him are protected not only by direct means but also by indirect, such as position in the world. Even a contract can stop a spell, simply because there are bindings, immutable energies, and connections. Thank you for sharing.

NakedPluto said:
Egon said:
NakedPluto said:

Yes, that is a lesson, people such as him are protected not only by direct means but also by indirect, such as position in the world. Even a contract can stop a spell, simply because there are bindings, immutable energies, and connections. Thank you for sharing.
They are indirectly protected by the enemy magic too. They do protection spells for the one who helps them and in general for the jewish race, even if he did not practice he would still be protected. The RTR's are breaking down the spells but not enough were a wiccan would be able to do something...

Hp said we can use the Tetra Rtr for specific jews we want to destroy. We could try but there are probably others who will take his place right after.

I never heard of any of the stuff Naked pluto is talking about. This is new to me. I thought Witches was just some mixing paganism and xtianity thing for the most part with little power.

slyscorpion said:
I never heard of any of the stuff Naked pluto is talking about. This is new to me. I thought Witches was just some mixing paganism and xtianity thing for the most part with little power.

It was common practice for older generations to go to a witch with gifts to help with marriage, money or career.

Although made fun by people, a lot of politicians started their carries by the blessing of a witch.

What you thought about witches is new age bullshit and gypsy stories, but these things are just by living with the people. To have an entrance to a witch you have to go to the oldest person in the village and ask around also with gifts with a good reason. They'll pass you around a few people and if the witch wants you to come, you'll find her, if not, no.

These people always know who comes to them, when and why. It is always a meme they do, as they respond to you before posting questions, know your name and your whole past etc.

But regardless, know this is dependant on the place and there are very few of really powerful ones. There are also good intented witches that heal, but these appear and disappear. If you met once that's it.

Also, don't believe anyone without testing their sight or power. Witches know specifics never generalities.

If you are a city person in Eastern Europe or sorts, born and raised here, as me, you can ask around older women in marketplaces. Don't ask gypsies. Some of them do sell all herbs know to man for magic in a marketplace in my city. You go to her and she tells you all of the illnesses you had, have and what will come and gives you the proper herbs. She is a sweetheart. She died as well, this, unfortunately. Also these witches of interest, are over 40, and are mature, don't talk to noobs.

The above only for fun, remember there's no allowed friendly association, especially as you know that they use entities. Don't accept blessings or what not, be polite always. This is a trait needed for anything, politeness. Even if she's mean and scary or trying to pursue you, be polite, don't enrage old witches.

NakedPluto said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

If you know about Islamic witches you know what I'm talking about. Besides these native witches of places, Islam witches are very powerful as well. They do the same things mostly. Either way these beings and entities are not of Satan, and are not advanced.

As Lydia stated, they have no awareness and such existence is cursed. No protection, deception all the way, simply prey.

If you get motivated that's good, why would a normie witch be more versed than you? they are not, you are of Satan and have more potentiality, more means, and real protection, love, and care from Satan and Demons. You are given the keys to becoming a God, not a legless witch out of Outlast game.
that was so sweet to say. Thank you for the kind words... lol i remember once i was foolish enough to use a "spell from the bible" to get rich....and guess what,,, when i cast it, i felt an extremely painful sharp sensation in my root chakra...i think i may have a hole in my aura there.... and i didnt get anything even close to what i expected the spell to bring... which is why im a bit curious why and how do these deluded witches get so much power to be able to do such magick? Does the enemy offer it to them in a way to appease them, as a way to make them satisfied with what they have been given, and to not even think of advancing or searching for the truth? Honestly i believe im one lucky ass mfer to be guided and taken into consideration by the gods themselves... but i also really love analyzing the occult because it feels so shitty when i have a question about the paranormal and i dont find a reasonable explanation.... thank you either way, hail satan brother.♥️🖤💙😊

NakedPluto said:

I think that this specific thing of the bloodline is what differentiates the die hard yogis on the path of spiritual liberation than those who just try it out and aren't that invested in it. I remember that years after my grandfather had passed away ,my grandmother once caught me meditating in our old home and she told me the story about how my grandfather would sit hours and hours in meditation and receive visions and see light in with his eyes closed and described hot sensations at the base of the spine. However he was forced to stop his practice because my grandmother was constantly bothering him in fears that he would leave her and his kids to become a monk. I don't know what kind of yoga he was doing ,he certainly didn't leave me any spiritual inheritance.

But after that story i've looked at my past experiences at my child ,i.e when i was very young (prob 4 or 5) and i couldn't go to sleep because my third eye was always bothering me. When i would close my eyes the center of my forehead would feel like it has a weight on it and i would just get restless and couldn't sleep. I don't know what happened but it got to the point that they gave me some medication for some months. And then it went away until i discovered the JOS.

I think that something is transferring from generation to generation that separates the people who have meditated before from the new ones. Its something that i call being "tapped in". I can't explain it in words but its a feeling that even though you don't know everything that is to consciously know but you subconsciously know what to do in each moment of your life. Like "you know". And when you don't you get to places where you find out subconsciously.

Its like a difference of thousands of years of consciousness between the normies and the old souls.

I think thats the main difference between very old souls who keep reincarnating into the same bloodline ,trying to find liberation and the normies who are just coming into conscious existence.

I don't think any one of us here who is an actual old soul can connect to a normie. They are just programs that don't have any depth compared to us. I just really can't put it into words ,maybe you can but its like we are almost different species.

What exactly is being transferred that makes us so advanced as compared to the normies. Is it the soul memory having thousand or hundreds of years of lived in experience ?

NakedPluto said:
No normal entity would ask for sacrifices, only our enemies. In that sense, yes, but also there are a lot of types of souls and existences. And also it would beg the question how would the higher enemies of humanity benefit from these? It is their lesser being that does these for fun, by their nature.

People understand other being by the reflection of their reasoning, but for us, our enemies are irrational, and also other beings will be the same. That's why we have the godly potentiality, we are from a seed of noble existence.
Thanks for a reply. This was some of the most interesting stuff I read in a long time in here. I'll meditate even harder now to get to this level someday and get the expirience.

NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:

It was common practice for older generations to go to a witch with gifts to help with marriage, money or career.

Although made fun by people, a lot of politicians started their carries by the blessing of a witch.

What you thought about witches is new age bullshit and gypsy stories, but these things are just by living with the people. To have an entrance to a witch you have to go to the oldest person in the village and ask around also with gifts with a good reason. They'll pass you around a few people and if the witch wants you to come, you'll find her, if not, no.

These people always know who comes to them, when and why. It is always a meme they do, as they respond to you before posting questions, know your name and your whole past etc.

But regardless, know this is dependant on the place and there are very few of really powerful ones. There are also good intented witches that heal, but these appear and disappear. If you met once that's it.

Also, don't believe anyone without testing their sight or power. Witches know specifics never generalities.

If you are a city person in Eastern Europe or sorts, born and raised here, as me, you can ask around older women in marketplaces. Don't ask gypsies. Some of them do sell all herbs know to man for magic in a marketplace in my city. You go to her and she tells you all of the illnesses you had, have and what will come and gives you the proper herbs. She is a sweetheart. She died as well, this, unfortunately. Also these witches of interest, are over 40, and are mature, don't talk to noobs.

The above only for fun, remember there's no allowed friendly association, especially as you know that they use entities. Don't accept blessings or what not, be polite always. This is a trait needed for anything, politeness. Even if she's mean and scary or trying to pursue you, be polite, don't enrage old witches.

Maxine once said that people that develop some serious power, have to decide which side they choose in the spiritual war for our world.

The witches you are talking about are enemies, and also confirms what Maxine told us.

NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:

I have been wanting to look into these kinds of things myself. There is a lot i want to change about my physical body. Good stuff to know.

NakedPluto said:

I am not surprised and pretty much believe everything you wrote. There are people out there into the occult that have all kinds of horrific practices. If you recall the game dragon age and remember the witch of the wilds character and her daughter morrigan you will notice some similarities. I am pretty sure these are referencing realtime things. Scary stuff.

Shadowcat said:
NakedPluto said:

I am not surprised and pretty much believe everything you wrote. There are people out there into the occult that have all kinds of horrific practices. If you recall the game dragon age and remember the witch of the wilds character and her daughter morrigan you will notice some similarities. I am pretty sure these are referencing realtime things. Scary stuff.

//OT: That's my favourite gaming franchise. The limited plot in the 3rd game , where not enough options for the fate of the Chantry are given, disappointed me quite a lot. Of course, I wanted to destroy the chantry but, no, they make me choose who to put in charge instead. Duh. How boring... Anyway, the Witch of the Wilds (Flemeth) is actually revealed to be and Elvish "Goddess" in Inquisition (Mythal).//

Stormblood said:
Shadowcat said:
NakedPluto said:

//OT: That's my favourite gaming franchise. The limited plot in the 3rd game , where not enough options for the fate of the Chantry are given, disappointed me quite a lot. Of course, I wanted to destroy the chantry but, no, they make me choose who to put in charge instead. Duh. How boring... Anyway, the Witch of the Wilds (Flemeth) is actually revealed to be and Elvish "Goddess" in Inquisition (Mythal).//

Flemeth? an elvish Goddess o_O! that is certainly a twist. The dark creepy thing she had planned for morrigan with the body snatching always was freaky. I remember in origins she actually turns into a dragon if you are convinced by Morrigan to help kill her.

NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:

Maxine once said that people that develop some serious power, have to decide which side they choose in the spiritual war for our world.

The witches you are talking about are enemies, and also confirms what Maxine told us.

Its the enemy who harasses these people though to be honest. Our side never does that. The enemy attacks these people till their lives fall apart if they are not under Satans protection until they submit totally to them or go to Satans side but they try to hide the fact that Satan can even help them or is on the side of good. So unfair advantage on their part. People really are not making a choice with them ever.

This of course is only speaking of people who have serious power.

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:

Its the enemy who harasses these people though to be honest. Our side never does that. The enemy attacks these people till their lives fall apart if they are not under Satans protection until they submit totally to them or go to Satans side but they try to hide the fact that Satan can even help them or is on the side of good. So unfair advantage on their part. People really are not making a choice with them ever.

This of course is only speaking of people who have serious power.

This is good info btw Naked Pluto i dont live in Eastern Europe though or near anywhere that might have these types of witches. But it is interesting to know they exist.

These entities also are likely hiding what they are about and doing as well. These people sadly will pay for it with their souls most likely.

Jack said:
I think that this specific thing of the bloodline is what differentiates the die hard yogis on the path of spiritual liberation than those who just try it out and aren't that invested in it. I remember that years after my grandfather had passed away ,my grandmother once caught me meditating in our old home and she told me the story about how my grandfather would sit hours and hours in meditation and receive visions and see light in with his eyes closed and described hot sensations at the base of the spine. However he was forced to stop his practice because my grandmother was constantly bothering him in fears that he would leave her and his kids to become a monk. I don't know what kind of yoga he was doing ,he certainly didn't leave me any spiritual inheritance.

But after that story i've looked at my past experiences at my child ,i.e when i was very young (prob 4 or 5) and i couldn't go to sleep because my third eye was always bothering me. When i would close my eyes the center of my forehead would feel like it has a weight on it and i would just get restless and couldn't sleep. I don't know what happened but it got to the point that they gave me some medication for some months. And then it went away until i discovered the JOS.

I think that something is transferring from generation to generation that separates the people who have meditated before from the new ones. Its something that i call being "tapped in". I can't explain it in words but its a feeling that even though you don't know everything that is to consciously know but you subconsciously know what to do in each moment of your life. Like "you know". And when you don't you get to places where you find out subconsciously.

Its like a difference of thousands of years of consciousness between the normies and the old souls.

I think thats the main difference between very old souls who keep reincarnating into the same bloodline ,trying to find liberation and the normies who are just coming into conscious existence.

I don't think any one of us here who is an actual old soul can connect to a normie. They are just programs that don't have any depth compared to us. I just really can't put it into words ,maybe you can but its like we are almost different species.

What exactly is being transferred that makes us so advanced as compared to the normies. Is it the soul memory having thousand or hundreds of years of lived in experience ?

You hit home with your story about your grandfather. My father did the same, and I have to thank him forever for doing so, as I inherited a lot of power and quality of soul from him, as well as even my absent mother, she was a pure soul when conceived. Believe me, your grandfather helped you in ways you don't understand now.

This kind of intelligence and memory is deep within our DNA stored and also archetypal resonating with our soul. When you are born in a family you enter a pool of information and comatose potentialities, grown and imprinted by every man and woman wearing the blood. I think it is transferred a specific dimension of intelligence that is alive like the consciousness, and also the blueprint that is materially defined.

Tendencies, values, impressions - mental and emotional intelligence is co-parented in yourself. You'll receive the need or opportunity, but it is still your action and degree of free will to accept it, and most importantly mold it and transform it.

Monks that leave, do so only when capable to astral project and they'll visit their families on astral and watch over them.

About the difference of new souls and old ones. I had the revelation of my life when I discovered, that not all humans have even the capacities that seem normally existent in yourself.

For example, there was a guy, who is discussing whatever, told him to imagine an apple. He looked extremely shocked to me.

"- What do you mean imagine an apple? "
- Well, visualize an apple in your mind.
"-What? I can't, I don't understand"
'-Remember an apple you ate at a point in your life
"-Man stop making fun of me."

This is real, and this guy, couldn't and cannot visualize or imagine an apple on the spot, or remember how an apple looks.
Like him there are a lot of people, who have this kind of expansion or capacity, they do not possess. One would have to first develop this before anything, which for others is something of improving, but not of actual creation.

The same thing, for other people, don't have inner dialogue in their minds. They do not have the capacity to hear or the concept of the inner voice. This is real, a lot of people don't have this, they'll need to attain this capacity first in their advancement in their next lives.

Other people, do have other types of inner dialogue, which can be only visually based. Etc etc.

You understand what I'm referring to. Now on other levels, we are in the same category of spiritual and mental, emotional, all kinds of capacities and intelligence. For some these things have been normality, even a tendency or quality of the soul, others need to develop it, others improve it. Different ranges of existence, and a revelation I had also lately, is that every human experiences life completely different, in the same as well sensorial bodies and intelligence. We have unique souls and different types of experiences of life.

So an older soul could comprehend a new one, but not the opposite, and that's how a natural hierarchy in life instates, by nature.

What you develop in your life spiritually now, you will have gifted this to all of the bloodline coming from you now on and in the present. And it will be kept and grown stronger by other souls who resonate with your nature. In the past, and also it is normal, thoughtforms of protection, magical workings, and blessings would be inherited further by others. Also, there is a duty to clean yourself from the dross of your family history, which will happen by default in advancement. In a couple of generations, what do you know, with an aim now and duty, you can potentially have created and let royal noble souls of Satan to inhabit again the earth and bless it with their presence.

In the same fashion, you will imprit and influence your friends, your communities, and race.

Strange yet kind of similar story but,If I recall I heard of witches that were working in WW2 to stop Hitler,not knowing they were single handedly helping the enemy's of (Gentiles/non jew),also those witches are probably using Wicca or new age magic,which some worship the enemy angles,I really doubt they will put a dent in the reptilian jew, but one can hope I guess, if only we can persuade these witches to do all three RTR's, it would really make the reptilian jews reeeeee

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back