Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Serbons Astrology Readings - NEW! [Not verified yet]

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
Hello everyone!
From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for JoS members.
If someone is interested, feel free to email me.
I will ask for no money, I just want my astrology experience to be better and to help our members out.
Keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer, I'm still a beginner and am learning still.
Hail Satan! :D
(If anyone is wondering, yes, I've been verified*** [Approved, not verified] by HPHC to do this)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Something came to my attention and I wanted to specify.

Serbon is new and they are only now learning and getting experience.

To say that they are a verified JoS official astrologer is false. The experience and the time is not there. Rushing and so on is not understood nor how this is.

That is an aspiring goal however. Given they are learning, that is a training situation at best and nothing else.

For actual verification, there have to be skills. However, Serbon, albeit new, has helped the JoS with work and so on.

Therefore what I wrote here is not a full verification but rather a positive nod to continue in training etc, in good will.

My replies should be read carefully to avoid assumptions. Thanks.

Alright nice. It is a big responsibility to hold on such information and peak into the essence of JoS members, as so I hope you understand it.

As long as verifying means, I suppose it is about correctness and not anything else?

I was thinking as well and talked to a fellow brother SS as well about tarot readings. But I can't charge SS about it, yet the work involved must be compensated. I think I will do a business of this kind for outsiders, might as well get on and shock the normies.

You're a rising star, Serbon.
Good luck to you in gaining the experience you seek.

NakedPluto said:
... I think I will do a business of this kind for outsiders, might as well get on and shock the normies.
I wish I was a normie

Serbon said:
Hello everyone!
From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for JoS members.
I will ask for no money, I just want my astrology experience to be better and to help our members out.
Keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer, I'm still a beginner and am learning still.
(If anyone is wondering, yes, I've been verified by HPHC to do this)
I emailed you at

[email protected]

Serbon said:
Hello everyone!

Yes! I want too. what should I do ? Should I send you an e-mail ? How can I send you an e-mail ?

Serbon said:
Hello everyone!

Good luck to you! I also did astrology for free for SS for some years before being advised to turn it into a business. This is a great way to gain experience :)

Baroness Blossom said:
Serbon said:
Hello everyone!

Yes! I want too. what should I do ? Should I send you an e-mail ? How can I send you an e-mail ?
Yes, email me. You have my email in my signature

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=338331 time=1648299121 user_id=57]
Serbon said:
Hello everyone!

Good luck to you! I also did astrology for free for SS for some years before being advised to turn it into a business. This is a great way to gain experience :)

Serbon said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61920&p=277671#p277671
Do you remember this? Scroll to the top and look who posted a copy of that article, and someone had pinned it in the announcements.

That topic was taken down from the announcement section moments after I mentioned it effectively puts SS on a relatively small list that can be shared and cross referenced.

Which was a topic posted two weeks after someone allowed more than a few IP loggers to be posted. Here :
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60534&start=50

And here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=59805&start=50

What these have in common with you are the timing of all the posts and the intention behind them, which is the need to gather information.

You'll understand my doubts.

Serbon gave me the reading and if anyone wants a thorough, detailed analysis of your birth chart, I would personally recommend him. I definitely love the way he is able to break things down and I'm sure with time it grows more and more refined and sharper in accuracy. Thank you so much Serbon.

Serbon said:
jrvan said:
You're a rising star, Serbon.
Good luck to you in gaining the experience you seek.
Thank you!

Of course.
By the way, did you like the astrology humor? I meant what I said, but I was also being witty.

Serbon said:
Hello everyone!

I sent you an e-mail.

My e-mail address is: [email protected]

Serbon said:
Hello everyone!
This is excellent news! We do need astrologers here now that Lydia has retired.

One suggestion: Please create a ProtonMail account for this. G-Mail is nowhere near as secure. ProtonMail uses zero-access encryption (at least they claim to), which means that they can't read you messages. G-Mail proudly admits that they read your messages. Also, most SS here use ProtonMail, and emails are much, much more secure when sent within ProtonMail without going to the outside world. It also cuts the risk by only trusting one provider. Astrology involves a lot of personal information, so security is especially important.

Bone Dust said:
Serbon said:
Do you remember this? Scroll to the top and look who posted a copy of that article, and someone had pinned it in the announcements.

That topic was taken down from the announcement section moments after I mentioned it effectively puts SS on a relatively small list that can be shared and cross referenced.

Which was a topic posted two weeks after someone allowed more than a few IP loggers to be posted. Here :

What these have in common with you are the timing of all the posts and the intention behind them, which is the need to gather information.

I didn't even know these IP loggers were posted before my article. I can understand your doubts totally.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=338536 time=1648356304 user_id=346]
Serbon said:
Hello everyone!

One suggestion: Please create a ProtonMail account for this. G-Mail is nowhere near as secure. ProtonMail uses zero-access encryption (at least they claim to), which means that they can't read you messages. G-Mail proudly admits that they read your messages. Also, most SS here use ProtonMail, and emails are much, much more secure when sent within ProtonMail without going to the outside world. It also cuts the risk by only trusting one provider. Astrology involves a lot of personal information, so security is especially important.
Protonmail sends all data to swiss agencies. They aren't that secure as they represent themselves.
https://youtu.be/I5vpnIel5lU

Kavya Shukra said:
Serbon gave me the reading and if anyone wants a thorough, detailed analysis of your birth chart, I would personally recommend him. I definitely love the way he is able to break things down and I'm sure with time it grows more and more refined and sharper in accuracy. Thank you so much Serbon.
Thank you

Serbon said:
Bone Dust said:
Serbon said:

I didn't even know these IP loggers were posted before my article. I can understand your doubts totally.
I do know tho that many SS here know what my intentions are

Serbon said:
Hello everyone!
I sent you a e-mail.

Serbon said:
Hello everyone!

I did send you email to! thank you Serbon!

Bone Dust said:

Do you really think every single post and link is checked by the "someone" you are referring to? HP Cobra is to be trusted, anyone with any sense and/or intuition knows that. HP Cobra works for Satan.

Bone Dust said:
Serbon said:

Images can also be used for IP logging.
If someone posts an image, even one that is just 1 pixel tall and 1 pixel wide (invisible), that image will be loaded directly by the browser, thus the IP of the visitor will be logged.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=338651 time=1648386327 user_id=57]
Do you really think every single post and link is checked by the "someone" you are referring to? HP Cobra is to be trusted, anyone with any sense and/or intuition knows that. HP Cobra works for Satan.
The thing with the link is that it was just a link for a petition on secure website for petitions, I don't know why people think that I posted this with evil intentions.

Serbon said:
Baroness Blossom said:
Serbon said:
Hello everyone!

Yes, email me. You have my email in my signature

I'm sorry but I don't use gmail. do you have a protonmail ?

Serbon said:
Baroness Blossom said:
You can email my gmail using your proton mail, no problem.

I'd advice not to use Gmail for SS communications. Especially not for Natalchart readings and related SS communication.

Gmail has very poor privacy protection and it is quite easy for people/organizations to obtain information from gmail communications if so desired, far more easily than it is with say Protonmail which has significantly more encryption in place to protect the contents of emails and the privacy of their users.

VoiceofEnki said:
Serbon said:
Baroness Blossom said:
You can email my gmail using your proton mail, no problem.

I'd advice not to use Gmail for SS communications. Especially not for Natalchart readings and related SS communication.

Gmail has very poor privacy protection and it is quite easy for people/organizations to obtain information from gmail communications if so desired, far more easily than it is with say Protonmail which has significantly more encryption in place to protect the contents of emails and the privacy of their users.
Okay I'll make a proton mail when I come on my PC.

I think this is great Serbon :). i hope to follow suit in the near future when i have more time as well, as i have also been studying astrology extensively this past year

Shadowcat said:
I think this is great Serbon :). i hope to follow suit in the near future when i have more time as well, as i have also been studying astrology extensively this past year
Good luck with your plans sister.

Serbon said:
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=338536 time=1648356304 user_id=346]
Serbon said:
Hello everyone!

Protonmail sends all data to swiss agencies. They aren't that secure as they represent themselves.
https://youtu.be/I5vpnIel5lU
That's probably true. But the same goes for Gmail. The American NSA very likely gets all of their data. In addition, all the extra encryption of ProtonMail would also make it much harder for a hacker to read your emails. There's also the fact that, because most Satanists use ProtonMail, their astrology info would be there anyway, and then on Gmail too.

Serbon said:
Hello everyone!
Congratulations, Brother.
Huge steep in the career of Astrology. I wish you great success!

Serbon said:
Hello everyone!

Hey Serbon,

I'm willing to take you up on your offer, if you don't mind?... I'm a budding astrologer too, but not quite there, as there's still many things I need to learn....

Sent you an email, using:
[email protected]

Thank You.

Hail Satan!!
Hail ALL The Gods of Hell!!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=338651 time=1648386327 user_id=57]
So you jumped to the "conclusion" that I referred to Hooded and therefor, by my deduction, you are indirectly implying that we don't actually have four other mods who are pinning, scanning and assessing posts on a continual basis? Do you really think a handful (like 4) of reported posts containing 1 sentence and 1 goofy link (each) that stuck around for a week before being put down AFTER it got quoted and referred to by other posters a second time around (while its on the announcement pages, where the highest traffic exists) is hard to manage with OR WITHOUT four other mods? Did I completely misunderstand how many mods we have on this forum anyways?

Someone meant someone, as in any one of the moderators. I wasn't content with thinking it could be Hooded since I do in fact follow his advice and do my frtrs, group schedules and meditations 5 hours a day and get infrequent "visitations" for almost three years now, trust in him was earned here. Besides the pinned petition WAS taken down after others (NOT JUST ME) we're concerned about it. Which could imply the intent was not malicious, at least not for the petition. The loggers could have been a simple case of human error. If you are implying that Hooded was behind that then my concern still stands : doxxing does exist and SS we're put in potential danger here. That should never have been taken lightly or allowed to prosper for even a moment. If you don't care or don't want to see the mistake i am pointing out, that's your prerogative.

Since you are weirdly flexing (deciding on) over who I should trust (rather than who I should learn or choose to trust), instead of evaluating my warranted concern for infiltration; I want to remind you that I dedicated to Satan. If there is someone I know I can 100% trust, its Satan. Do not mistake my worries and frustrations of this community as though I am trying to denounce and slander your stations. I may doubt some behaviors, attitudes and drama that happens in this community. But the truth is that I wouldn't be here without Maxine and Hooded's intense labor. Through JoS' guidance, I was able to follow my heart to Satan. So despite my grievances, I remain here in duty ordained by my oath, i am grateful for this beautiful gift and wondrous opportunity. Obviously Satan trusts Hooded with giving us instructions on what to work on as a group and if that's what he thinks I should help with, then that's what I'll keep doing. I do not wish to express any other doubts or any other of my concerns here. I am even completely and totally fine if this just gets ignored right now. I just want to keep doing my part and keep trying to advance.

Since I've spent a staggering amount of time revising this post repeatedly, ensuring i leave no stones unturned in my response. I want you to know that I won't be discussing this topic any more, I don't care if you or anyone else responds to this post. The anxiety of even considering the time wasting it imparted upon me is not worth sacrificing another day's duty over it (yes that really happened). Another reason why I lurk more than I post. Most of us don't want or like drama anyways, I'm sure at least THAT is going to be well received.

Serbon said:
I do know tho that many SS here know what my intentions are
My apologies for giving in to fear and worry instead of giving you your space and time to shine, it was not right of me to do that. I don't know how I can make it up to you, otherwise please, just ignore me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back