Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Valley Ray

tabby

Are you listening to the sound of the rain?
Are you whispering to the hills of wet hay?
Are you calling for a lost love far away,
Here in the sleeping town of Valley Ray?

Are you rushing down the path in the forest?
Are you crushing walnuts with your fingers?
Are you going to the market in May,

Are you resting in the horses red stables?
Are you dreaming of lands over mountains?
Are you singing like a baby Blue Jay,

Are you waking with the sun or the moon?
Are you climbing to the stars with a handsome tune?
Are you fishing for gold in the river today,

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Of all your published poems , this got to me the most ! I'm no literary critic but they are all so suggestive!

Haha, they are often quite suggestive. I guess that's only natural with how my mind and perspective of the world is like. This is one that was slightly inspired by that song 'Scarborough Fair'.

Though it's not always easy to see, the poems are all describing different emotions and feelings, and journeys, often with a lyrical spin on some of them so many have the potential to be songs.

tabby said:
AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Of all your published poems , this got to me the most ! I'm no literary critic but they are all so suggestive!

Haha, they are often quite suggestive. I guess that's only natural with how my mind and perspective of the world is like. This is one that was slightly inspired by that song 'Scarborough Fair'.

Though it's not always easy to see, the poems are all describing different emotions and feelings, and journeys, often with a lyrical spin on some of them so many have the potential to be songs.

Searching up this song right now!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back