Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditations for intense physical exercises

Dark Blue Eye

Can you give me some ideas of meditations to do after intense physical exercises in order to avoid muscular feber increasing stamina? Especially yoga poses

The principle of three steps of witchcraft apply. How you go about that is individual. So there is no one pose to rule them all.

Dark Blue Eye said:
Can you give me some ideas of meditations to do after intense physical exercises in order to avoid muscular feber increasing stamina? Especially yoga poses

Meditation, opening and awakening the soul, uniting the body and soul to one union, and using the power and energy of your soul freely. By doing so, you can actively enhance your body.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sun and Mars energies. 16th rune.

'#16. Sowilo is the rune of the Sun and can be used in masculine magick.'

Lol. I used so much this rune and didn't noticed the masculine aspect. Thanks for making me read the description again

NinRick said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

Meditation, opening and awakening the soul, uniting the body and soul to one union, and using the power and energy of your soul freely. By doing so, you can actively enhance your body.
Henu the Great said:
The principle of three steps of witchcraft apply. How you go about that is individual. So there is no one pose to rule them all.

Thanks to both. I have experience in meditation and workings and know how powerful and deep can go this basic stuffs, but I was looking for some concrete tips and tricks

Dark Blue Eye said:
Thanks to both. I have experience in meditation and workings and know how powerful and deep can go this basic stuffs, but I was looking for some concrete tips and tricks
Does it get any more concrete to raise, direct and program energy after working out?

All in all, the higher your bioelectricity and the more open your soul is, the better. More health, more recovery.

Dark Blue Eye said:
NinRick said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

Henu the Great said:

Ask your GD or any Demon for help in your meditation and advancement. Seek guidance from within and explore your soul.

This is a concrete tipp and trick.

Dark Blue Eye said:
I get amazing results from cycling through opening the soul meditations after my workouts.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html
Sun/moon breath is my go to for pre workout.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html
My Hatha Yoga routine is done either before or after workout, depending on my timeframe or schedule and I feel that it would be individual to you. I would explore what you like best on the Hatha. I experimented with many asanas until I found my favorite combinations that gave me best feeling results.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sun and Mars energies. 16th rune.
I like that idea of vibrating Sol after a workout. I never thought of that. Thanks, I'll be trying that out tomorrow!

Henu the Great said:
Dark Blue Eye said:
Does it get any more concrete to raise, direct and program energy after working out?

All in all, the higher your bioelectricity and the more open your soul is, the better. More health, more recovery.

I was looking for some short term solutions. On long term I can discover what is best for me, but now I just want some ideas to go on a proper direction

If tomorrow you would have a sport competition, but you also have muscle fever and 15 minutes to meditate, what would you do? What colors, mantras/runes, most important chakra to focus, maybe some specific asanas, anything what you would do from your own experience so I can make a fast good choice for me. Of course, only if you want to share it, if not is all good

SagittarianMage said:
Dark Blue Eye said:
I get amazing results from cycling through opening the soul meditations after my workouts.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html
Sun/moon breath is my go to for pre workout.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html
My Hatha Yoga routine is done either before or after workout, depending on my timeframe or schedule and I feel that it would be individual to you. I would explore what you like best on the Hatha. I experimented with many asanas until I found my favorite combinations that gave me best feeling results.

I will try the sun/moon breath, thanks

Well, I like all the asanas. But I can't choose wich of them to do when my muscles are in pain, to force the stretch on that areas or to try something softer

Dark Blue Eye said:
I was looking for some short term solutions. On long term I can discover what is best for me, but now I just want some ideas to go on a proper direction

If tomorrow you would have a sport competition, but you also have muscle fever and 15 minutes to meditate, what would you do? What colors, mantras/runes, most important chakra to focus, maybe some specific asanas, anything what you would do from your own experience so I can make a fast good choice for me. Of course, only if you want to share it, if not is all good
I would say add another zero to the end, which makes that 2 and half hours. Then I would do pranyama, hatha yoga and maybe a bit of kundalini yoga and cleaning routine.

That is just me though. Do what best works for you. This is an individual path so everyone should learn to know themselves and what best works for themselves.

Henu the Great said:
I would say add another zero to the end, which makes that 2 and half hours. Then I would do pranyama, hatha yoga and maybe a bit of kundalini yoga and cleaning routine.

That is just me though. Do what best works for you. This is an individual path so everyone should learn to know themselves and what best works for themselves.

Hehe, I would like to spend 2 hours and a half only for this. But this is about all the time I can spend on a daily cleaning the soul, aop, rituals, a working, already some specific meditations and it remains like 15 minutes to focus on this. I was looking for an ingredient and you gave a recipe

Saying kundalini yoga made me remember this http://www.pinklotus.org/- Kundalini Yoga kriyas english.htm. Appreciate it, brother

Dark Blue Eye said:
Hehe, I would like to spend 2 hours and a half only for this. But this is about all the time I can spend on a daily cleaning the soul, aop, rituals, a working, already some specific meditations and it remains like 15 minutes to focus on this. I was looking for an ingredient and you gave a recipe

Saying kundalini yoga made me remember this http://www.pinklotus.org/- Kundalini Yoga kriyas english.htm. Appreciate it, brother
You could do Sat Kriya for 7 minutes and lay down afterwards while visualising white-golden light around yourself healing and empowering you for 5 to 8 minutes. If you have not used to do Sat Kriya for longer than the initial 3 minutes then you can just do it for 3 minutes and add more time later on.

Henu the Great said:
Dark Blue Eye said:
You could do Sat Kriya for 7 minutes and lay down afterwards while visualising white-golden light around yourself healing and empowering you for 5 to 8 minutes. If you have not used to do Sat Kriya for longer than the initial 3 minutes then you can just do it for 3 minutes and add more time later on.

I did the one for stamima for about 10 minutes. Before that I vibrated Sowilo for a few soft reps, not counting to keep the relaxation mood, then some affirmations. It felt good, and after that I did a good cycling a session and my muscles are just fine

Dark Blue Eye said:
Henu the Great said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

I did the one for stamima for about 10 minutes. Before that I vibrated Sowilo for a few soft reps, not counting to keep the relaxation mood, then some affirmations. It felt good, and after that I did a good cycling a session and my muscles are just fine

I messed up the quotes, sorry

Dark Blue Eye said:
Okay, well done!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back