Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do you worship Satan the way He expects?

Dahaarkan

If one looks at the mentality surrounding certain groups within the community, one may notice a pattern of behaviors or underlying deep rooted beliefs. Which is the style of worship, and style of practicing religion is brought from programs such as xianity or islam.

Which is to humble yourself before your god, to follow and obey without question, and this is conveniently reflected into their priests which are the voice of the god in question.

Note that humbling yourself is the antithesis of Satanism, which is actually about elevating yourself. Blindly worshiping Satan, and grovelling before Him like an insect is not exactly what He wishes to see from you. And you may disappointed in the result should you approach Him in this manner with no self respect or dignity.

There are pages upon pages of meditations about elevating yourself and your power for a reason. You should present yourself to Satan showing off how powerful and badass you've become, not showing Him that you're a good obedient goy and a blind slave to His wishes.

Fuck that. I've questioned and distrusted Satan for most of my Satanic journey so far, much to the shock of people who think they are Satanists but still have the mentality of xians. And instead of being sent to the lake of fire I got answers and had my doubts gracefully cleared up. This is why I am loyal to Satan, and my trust in Him has become absolute. Not because I'm his dog who obeys his every wish like a slave but because I am respected and elevated under Him and His guidance.

Satan wants your loyalty and obedience but He desires not for you to degrade yourself to cattle incapable of thinking for yourself and simply obey Him and His priests and underlings blindly and without question.

The same goes for his Priests. I cannot speak for anybody relating to how they feel about these things, but by the gods it must be embarrassing and cringe to be blindly worshiped by people who take your word as if it is law and absolute truth. The only people who revel in such things are fools with big egos and jews, gods forbid someone like this makes it to clergy status.

Do not approach Satan and His priests the way a xian approaches a bishop or jewsus. This is disrespectful. Respect yourself and have dignity.

I believe the fundamental respect of Clergy is rarely out of the Christian compulsion. We are all "priest haters" if "priest" is defined by the enemy anyway.

In Christianity, you are espoused to follow "blindly". Here, it is the opposite. I invite for example anyone to vet line for line my posts and ask what they want, or do whatever they want. In Christianity, if you speak against, then you are condemned.

The lines between two seemingly same surface behaviors, can be diametrically opposed underneath. We must not confuse surface behaviors for their underlying motives.

I am a total servant to Satan and I bow to Him. I don't care what anyone else says. Yet the underlying reasons and the relationship why, is opposed to the enemy's view of slavery. I bow as a free man out of free will, because of understanding, a deep relationship, clear understanding of the purity of this being and the list goes on.

I don't think any enemy "Clergy" can say 1% of the same.

You have a reactionary view of Satanism which is rooted in Laveyanism and Aethism.

All Pagan religions had Religious structures of Priests and their People who followed them. The SS had an exactly same view about this. They said that "Our Honor is our Loyalty. " They did not distrust Adolf Hitler who they had sworn the oath to.

And there is nothing that can be blindly followed in Satanism in the first place. All practices have a purpose and the purpose is clearly stated.

What is it that we blindly follow ? Or cam Blindly follow ? I can think of no single example.

You're suffering from the same issue most western people suffer from because of a lack of proper Religious influence for thousands of years - Extreme Skepticism and Reactionary behavior.

There are a lot of unconscious and paranormal experiences that happen when you trust in the Gods. If you distrust them at all times and are extremely skeptical all the time ,you cannot be "tapped in" and experience those experiences.

Since coming to Satanism I have at some point put my trust in the Gods. I don't distrust them a single bit. I am ALL IN ALL the Time. And they've never strayed me away in any bad direction.

We in the JOS need to change the Common perception of Satanism. We need to make a Religious order like the SS based upon extreme Loyalty and die hard followers dedicated to our view of life.

I reject the reactionary view of Satanism and I accept the SS Die Hard view. Unquestioning Loyalty and Practice. That's what I want.

Most SS are already at that point. The system of clergy that the Christians had was stolen from Pagan Religions and then twisted in their own way.

We had Supermassive Temples all around the world dedicated to worship of our deities. We need to build such temples dedicated to our God's around the Western world in the future.

You are wrong in your assertions because of your wrong presuppositions. There are no beliefs in Satanism. There are only Spiritual practices.

I have never distrusted Satan, there was just one time I was not honest to him, in a way where I tried to hide something from him.
Now I do know how foolish this was, as there is nothing you can hide from Satan. Satan is the true Lord of the World, he knows everything. He taught me that all he wants from us is pure honesty. Satan is all present like nature itself.

Satan even knows you better than you know yourself. But as long as you are honest to Father, he will always be there for you, he understands. Even when u think, there is no excuse, or something like that, Father understands you, he really understands you much better than you do yourself, and why things are how they are right now.

Honesty is the most important thing to him. Respect Father, and be honest to Father - Satan means truth.

Satan is really the definition of all-mighty and all-powerful. There is no doubt about it, only someone mentally retarded would say something else.

Satan lets his miracles happen with ease. Satan shows us himself, Satan is always there for us.

My soul, my body and everything that makes me „me“, belongs to Satan.

I also bow to him, each time.
I only bow in front of Satan and the Gods.
When I bow this means I fully submit, and trust Satan, as he is my Lord.

There is a clear hierarchy. Satan is unreachable, even if you would become a God, nothing in your relationship would change.

I would even eradicate my soul for his sake. He is my creator. Without him, I wouldn’t even exist. He is always there for me. He makes me Strong.
Satan is everywhere, I am a part of Satan.

He is everywhere, and doesn’t even need a body locally to be present. I can not even begin to fathom a little fraction of his power.

You do not understand Satan, however, Satan understands you.
Don’t confuse this.

I am not humbling myself, I am just showing my appreciation, thankfulness and gratitude through this.
I belong to Satan, I am of Satan, I am a part of Satan.
I show Satan that I acknowledge him as the highest being there is.

Satan is the Highest.
Satan is my Lord.
I bow and submit to Satan, fully and forever.

Hail Satan!!

Talk about something showing up at just the right time, that helps to validate what you feel about something...

I've been with Father Satan and the rest of Our Family for a while now. I learn every single day what it means to have a Trust with someone that I KNOW will never fail. Not Ever.

I have learnt the hard way that the only time I fall, or fail, is when I don't trust something one of my Family says to me. Their advice and guidance are always spot on. They never berate me for not listening. They do tease with me about it sometimes, though :D Which is so kool. I Love and Cherish that I have Blood-Bonded Family Members that have a sense of humor.

All of the above is why I Bow to My Father, and my other Family Members: not as a slave, nor as an inferior. Rather, as has been said here already, as a Proud, Strong Child of my Father Satan, and of my Mother Lilith. I stand thus before them, in Pride of my accomplishments, as well as in my failings. I am utterly honest with them in all things, as I know I shall never be rebuked nor ever repudiated. I am always Loved, I am always Accepted. There is not even one human that I've ever been truly so accepted and loved by.

And Thus, I am Their Faithful and Obediant Child. Not blindly, nor ever without question. Father and the Others are not Egoists, in need of unquestioning loyalty. They want me to ask questions! This is how you learn! To come to KNOW you can trust.

Please, forgive me for rambling on. Sometimes I wax rhapsodic when it comes to something that effects me on such a deep level.

My Love & Admiration are, as Always, with all the Members of my Satanic Family...

Jack said:
You have a reactionary view of Satanism which is rooted in Laveyanism and Aethism.

All Pagan religions had Religious structures of Priests and their People who followed them. The SS had an exactly same view about this. They said that "Our Honor is our Loyalty. " They did not distrust Adolf Hitler who they had sworn the oath to.

And there is nothing that can be blindly followed in Satanism in the first place. All practices have a purpose and the purpose is clearly stated.

What is it that we blindly follow ? Or cam Blindly follow ? I can think of no single example.

You're suffering from the same issue most western people suffer from because of a lack of proper Religious influence for thousands of years - Extreme Skepticism and Reactionary behavior.

There are a lot of unconscious and paranormal experiences that happen when you trust in the Gods. If you distrust them at all times and are extremely skeptical all the time ,you cannot be "tapped in" and experience those experiences.

Since coming to Satanism I have at some point put my trust in the Gods. I don't distrust them a single bit. I am ALL IN ALL the Time. And they've never strayed me away in any bad direction.

We in the JOS need to change the Common perception of Satanism. We need to make a Religious order like the SS based upon extreme Loyalty and die hard followers dedicated to our view of life.

I reject the reactionary view of Satanism and I accept the SS Die Hard view. Unquestioning Loyalty and Practice. That's what I want.

Most SS are already at that point. The system of clergy that the Christians had was stolen from Pagan Religions and then twisted in their own way.

We had Supermassive Temples all around the world dedicated to worship of our deities. We need to build such temples dedicated to our God's around the Western world in the future.

You are wrong in your assertions because of your wrong presuppositions. There are no beliefs in Satanism. There are only Spiritual practices.
I am happy to see that I am not the only one who feels that, "unquestioning loyalty and practice" should be at the fore front. I believe that the dedication ritual serves that point clearly, oaths and dedications should not be taken lightly, once done (correctly) it is permanent.

NinRick said:
I have never distrusted Satan, there was just one time I was not honest to him, in a way where I tried to hide something from him.
Now I do know how foolish this was, as there is nothing you can hide from Satan. Satan is the true Lord of the World, he knows everything. He taught me that all he wants from us is pure honesty. Satan is all present like nature itself.

Satan even knows you better than you know yourself. But as long as you are honest to Father, he will always be there for you, he understands. Even when u think, there is no excuse, or something like that, Father understands you, he really understands you much better than you do yourself, and why things are how they are right now.

Honesty is the most important thing to him. Respect Father, and be honest to Father - Satan means truth.

Satan is really the definition of all-mighty and all-powerful. There is no doubt about it, only someone mentally retarded would say something else.

Satan lets his miracles happen with ease. Satan shows us himself, Satan is always there for us.

There is a clear hierarchy. Satan is unreachable, even if you would become a God, nothing in your relationship would change.

I would even eradicate my soul for his sake. He is my creator. Without him, I wouldn’t even exist. He is always there for me. He makes me Strong.

He is everywhere, and doesn’t even need a body locally to be present. I can not even begin to fathom a little fraction of his power.

Don’t confuse this.

I am not humbling myself, I am just showing my appreciation, thankfulness and gratitude through this.

Satan is the Highest.
Satan is my Lord.

Hail Satan!!

Satan is by all means the most powerful, most knowledge, and one whos name reaches every corner of the universe

BUT

He is not "all powerful", "all present", and does not "know everything".

If you meant "he knows everything about you" then yes, he does know us better than yourselves, but, that still doesn't excuse the bullshit you said earlier.

There is no such thing as an omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent being and if Satan or one of his gods has claimed this to you then you're not interacting with Satan nor any of his Gods but rather an enemy being who is leading you to worship an enemy being or a thoughtform.

Not only does such a thing not exist, to say it about Satan is nothing more than fawning which I don't believe Satan, nor his Gods like.

The only thing you're doing is blowing smoke up their ass and nobody likes that, especially if it's an extremely advanced being such as Satan who literally created humanity and understands us to the very core of our being.

I used to fawn over Satan a lot in the past as I had the x-ian mentality of fawing being good, but, eventually I realized my mistake as it's not only being dishonest to myself and the Gods but also further re-inforcing the x-ian mentality of slave worship which is by no means what any of the Gods(Satan included) want us to involve ourselves with.

I can feel your intense loyalty to Satan, and, I do respect that, and, I believe that you have a very similar way of worshipping Satan, with complete trust and loyalty, however, always asking questions and seeking knowledge, willing to die for Satan if it was his will, as, Satans will is JUST.

All I want to say to you is to be careful with fawning as it re-inforces a harmful mindset. Satan is at the pinnacle of power at the universe, and, everyday he advances and makes that pinaccle even higher, however, he is not "all powerful", "all knowing", or "all present"

Hail Satan Forever!

Jack said:
please dahaarkan please give me attention

You're like a dog constantly sniffing my ass in every thread I make hoping I'll turn around and give you attention. Just fuck off kid I don't care about the stupid bullshit you have to say. I'm done trying to talk sense into a loser who has never meditated.

Stick to topics you are actually an expert in like anime and naruto and such crap. Leave spirituality to people with actual understanding and experience thanks.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I believe the fundamental respect of Clergy is rarely out of the Christian compulsion. We are all "priest haters" if "priest" is defined by the enemy anyway.

In Christianity, you are espoused to follow "blindly". Here, it is the opposite. I invite for example anyone to vet line for line my posts and ask what they want, or do whatever they want. In Christianity, if you speak against, then you are condemned.

The lines between two seemingly same surface behaviors, can be diametrically opposed underneath. We must not confuse surface behaviors for their underlying motives.

I am a total servant to Satan and I bow to Him. I don't care what anyone else says. Yet the underlying reasons and the relationship why, is opposed to the enemy's view of slavery. I bow as a free man out of free will, because of understanding, a deep relationship, clear understanding of the purity of this being and the list goes on.

I don't think any enemy "Clergy" can say 1% of the same.

I think some people push doubts or fears about Satanism to the back of their head, and simply submit to Satan's designs without clearing up these fears and doubts. This is the way xians operate, as they never address their doubts, simply suppress them out of fear from going to the lake of fire, and follow blindly and without question.

This in my opinion, creates a very unstable form of loyalty that is prone to breaking, because fear and doubt festers in the psyche like a cancer and eventually takes a hold of one's mind. Enemy influence also works to inflate these and make them worse.

It's why you see sometimes, an extremely zealous and loyal individual, sometime later simply vanishes, or even betrays Satan. True loyalty is found when you get all of these things off your mind for good, and you do this by expressing these concerns either with Satan Himself, your GD or whoever else.

In my experience, they WILL give answers. I had basically no loyalty to Satan, or the gods for the first few years. Certain doubts cropped up in my mind, regarding godhood and the state of humanity. I believed the gods had purposefully created man to be flawed and that we were simply a cruel experiment, like ants in a terrarium.

I was always too stubborn to try to suppress these questions anyway. And true to His loving nature I had my doubts cleared up and He made me understand things. True loyalty comes from feeling loved AND respected as a human being. Not from bowing your head to the floor and blindly following, with doubts festering in your psyche.

I will follow in Satan's designs forever as well. But I do it with a clear mind as I've had all my doubts and fears addressed. Others who allow these to fester in their minds and try to be loyal anyway will likely be consumed by them in time.

I'm certain you have had your doubts in the past, and had them answered too. I'm just trying to alert to the importance of getting all of these things out there and allow Satan to address them and answer you.

This works the same way to some extent when it comes to clergy, and I think you understand this also. You have the choice at any point to simply block off any criticisms or feedback and tell yourself that you are perfect and can do no wrong, and you know deep down most members would follow you in this. There is nothing preventing you from doing this, but you don't.

You allow even some of the most ridiculous and outlandish claims and accusations to going up, and you're not afraid to address them. Most of the clergy that preceded you did not. And in doing so did not respect the community, and thus there was little true loyalty or respect shown back to them.

It's this mutual respect that creates true loyalty and that's the point I'm trying to make. People need to respect themselves in order to also be respected by others. Following blindly is disrespect to the self. Satan has nothing to hide anyway, there's no reason not to look for, and ask for answers.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Perhaps my mind is still clouded by the past, I know things have improved dramatically and perhaps my concerns are no longer accurate to present times. I think I have a tendency to bring up issues that either don't even exist anymore, or have been reduced to the extent they don't really matter.

Perhaps it stems from not having been able to say these things in the past, now they come out at the wrong time.

Dahaarkan said:
Jack said:

You're like a dog constantly sniffing my ass in every thread I make hoping I'll turn around and give you attention. Just fuck off kid I don't care about the stupid bullshit you have to say. I'm done trying to talk sense into a loser who has never meditated.

Stick to topics you are actually an expert in like anime and naruto and such crap. Leave spirituality to people with actual understanding and experience thanks.
No have no understanding about Spirituality or Life in general. You are just a disturbed and toxic individual who is constantly trying to act unhinged on the forums and when everyone who actually meditates call you out you try to act cool and special while you look dumb and retarded.

Lilac said:
NinRick said:

Don’t confuse this.

Satan is the Highest.
Satan is my Lord.

Hail Satan!!

Satan is by all means the most powerful, most knowledge, and one whos name reaches every corner of the universe

BUT

If you meant "he knows everything about you" then yes, he does know us better than yourselves, but, that still doesn't excuse the bullshit you said earlier.

There is no such thing as an omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent being and if Satan or one of his gods has claimed this to you then you're not interacting with Satan nor any of his Gods but rather an enemy being who is leading you to worship an enemy being or a thoughtform.

Not only does such a thing not exist, to say it about Satan is nothing more than fawning which I don't believe Satan, nor his Gods like.

The only thing you're doing is blowing smoke up their ass and nobody likes that, especially if it's an extremely advanced being such as Satan who literally created humanity and understands us to the very core of our being.

I used to fawn over Satan a lot in the past as I had the x-ian mentality of fawing being good, but, eventually I realized my mistake as it's not only being dishonest to myself and the Gods but also further re-inforcing the x-ian mentality of slave worship which is by no means what any of the Gods(Satan included) want us to involve ourselves with.

I can feel your intense loyalty to Satan, and, I do respect that, and, I believe that you have a very similar way of worshipping Satan, with complete trust and loyalty, however, always asking questions and seeking knowledge, willing to die for Satan if it was his will, as, Satans will is JUST.

All I want to say to you is to be careful with fawning as it re-inforces a harmful mindset. Satan is at the pinnacle of power at the universe, and, everyday he advances and makes that pinaccle even higher, however, he is not "all powerful", "all knowing", or "all present"

Hail Satan Forever!
That is incorrect. He does know everything. When you are connected to the Brahman which is the Superconcious field connecting all conscious individuals in the ether, there is nothing that you cannot know that has occurred or will occur in the Universe. And through the Brahman there is no place he cannot see through. Therefore he is actually " all knowing " and "all present ". Maybe not all powerful because with the infinite passage of time some other species of Individuals may have evolved further than him due to getting a head start.

Pumpkin671 said:
Jack said:

I am happy to see that I am not the only one who feels that, "unquestioning loyalty and practice" should be at the fore front. I believe that the dedication ritual serves that point clearly, oaths and dedications should not be taken lightly, once done (correctly) it is permanent.
We as a group need to make a conscious effort to infuse it in the next generation of Cadets. We cannot let distrust ,confusion and uncertainty breed. We also must not push our own opinions as gospel onto others but only push spiritual practices.

Which is what boggles my mind when the writer said that you could be distrustful about Satanism through the journey and questioning about the beliefs of Satanism, because I do not know of any such belief being pushed. The only thing that we have are spiritual practices which are experiential in nature. All of my doubts were gone when I did the first meditations for third eye opening and saw the Light in my third eye. At that moment I was "tapped in" ,and I knew this was the way.

Because if one does the meditations and gets results, one has effectively demonstrated the validity of the technology. There is no belief, just practical application.

We are currently secluded to our homes in which we do the worship of our Deities. I envision a future where The West is again full of Supermassive Temples where millions of people can take part in group Invocations and Ritual magick for collective prosperity and happiness

We need to establish, and then inform or remind people of, the meanings of -

1. worship, and
  2. all-powerful

because obviously coming to a thing and seeing "worshipping the all-mighty Satan", people would not understand. Then using "all-powerful" is incorrect. When we use the term "worship", we should - in each and every thread/post - make sure we explain, clearly, what we mean. To most people, "worship" means something very different, so use it properly. We don't want to be giving the wrong idea here. "Hey, I thought Satan stood for individuality and freedom... but then you say to worship Him. The fuck are you on about?" might be a reacton, and I don't think I am too far wrong in it.

As for

NinRick said:

then I and maybe others must be retarded. We have the jew dancing around on our graves and pissing on our ashes and shitting all over Nature - and this faeces is nourishing Nature with the dirty jew's energies... and Satan and the Gods and Goddesses had to retreat; They were outnumbered. That has been established. Retreating ≠ "all powerful". Being all-powerful means all-powerful, not sort-of-all-powerful-in-some-ways-but-not-others. If "all-powerful", then They could have stayed and defea-- prevented the jew's and reptillians' shit. Instead, They were outnumbered and had to retreat; therefore, They are not "all-powerful". Furthermore - Satan and the Gods and Goddesses, Daemons and Daemonesses, Heroes and Heroines, are advancing, continually, constantly, forever. That is not "all-powerful". The only and actual All-Powerful is Nature; Satan, the highest and strongest of our Kin, is still subject to Nature. If such a vastly-devastatingly-cataclysmically-massive event occurred to Nature, somehow, then everyone and everything would be gone, including Satan. Nature made Satan; Satan did not make Nature. Satan is not "all-powerful". If He was, then He would not have retreated, and if He was then He would be able to snuff the jew and reptillians, etc., out in an instant with no effort.

Satan does not want nor need slavish worship. You should know this by now. Your Soul, or soul, is your own, not Satan's. He has His own. We're not nothings. We're to be powerful, proud individuals, standing strong, with self-respect, self-esteem, self-worth. Not lowering ourselves as if taking pleasure from a fetish of being a masoch(r)ist.

This is not christianity 2.0 or false-Satanism. There's one thing in respecting and showing reverence; there's an entirely different thing being someone's bitch or slave or pet. You will deny this, so I won't ask; instead, I will state - you are waiting for Satan to rub your belly and pat you on your head. Roll over, Beethoven. There's a good boy! Walkies! Where's your lead?! Get your ball!

Many things would change, whether being a God/Goddess or not.

I would even eradicate my soul for his sake.
Then you are missing the point and - as you said earlier - retarded. Satan does not want nor need slavish worship, nor to consume you, nor for you to not exist. Satan would never have any "sake" for a genuine-follower Human - in fact, any Human, including shills of the enemy - to erase their own Human Soul. Saying "those who say Satan is not all-powerful are retarded"? That - saying you'd destroy your Soul for Him - is retarded beyond belief. Power is in the Soul.

He is my creator. Without him, I wouldn’t even exist. He is always there for me. He makes me Strong.
So He creates you, then tells you to eradicate your Soul, for His sake? As if He needs, needs, "needs", or nEeDs you to be eradicated? So He creates you, then tells you to eradicate your Soul, for His sick, twisted pleasure... but He makes you strong and is always there for you, but you're OK with destroying yourself? Baby, you need jesus.

No. You're intoxicated.

Oh, the depth of the riches, both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways!
I thought Romans 11:33 was talking about "yahweh", not Satan.

Don’t confuse this.
No comment.

"I would destroy my entire existence at the very tiniest to the very largest parts of me... but I'm not being humble." Sorry - let me type that again, but lIkE tHiS, iNsTeAd.

Satan is the Highest
Satan was not present "At ThE bEgiNnInG oF tHe UnIvErSe"; He had a beginning, a birth. The Universe is such a huge place. As it has been said - there may be others more-powerful. In such an infinitely long amount of time, which is infinite, for ever... Satan was the first? If Satan is the highest, then why is He so lazy as to wipe-out the enemy?

I was so hoping that there was a Mercury retrograde happening at the moment. Not just for this here, but also for another reason.

Dahaarkan said:
Jack said:

This is a rather pathetic reply. In no way has Jack insulted you, he has argomented his point of view in contrast to your one.
Perhaps do some self analysis and understand that this reply was highly unmotivated by logical reasoning.

FancyMancy said:
I was so hoping that there was a Mercury retrograde happening at the moment. Not just for this here, but also for another reason.
Misunderstandings and disagreements are part of our life all the time.

Good post btw.

FancyMancy said:
We need to establish, and then inform or remind people of, the meanings of -

1. worship, and
  2. all-powerful

because obviously coming to a thing and seeing "worshipping the all-mighty Satan", people would not understand. Then using "all-powerful" is incorrect. When we use the term "worship", we should - in each and every thread/post - make sure we explain, clearly, what we mean. To most people, "worship" means something very different, so use it properly. We don't want to be giving the wrong idea here. "Hey, I thought Satan stood for individuality and freedom... but then you say to worship Him. The fuck are you on about?" might be a reacton, and I don't think I am too far wrong in it.

As for

NinRick said:

then I and maybe others must be retarded. We have the jew dancing around on our graves and pissing on our ashes and shitting all over Nature - and this faeces is nourishing Nature with the dirty jew's energies... and Satan and the Gods and Goddesses had to retreat; They were outnumbered. That has been established. Retreating ≠ "all powerful". Being all-powerful means all-powerful, not sort-of-all-powerful-in-some-ways-but-not-others. If "all-powerful", then They could have stayed and defea-- prevented the jew's and reptillians' shit. Instead, They were outnumbered and had to retreat; therefore, They are not "all-powerful". Furthermore - Satan and the Gods and Goddesses, Daemons and Daemonesses, Heroes and Heroines, are advancing, continually, constantly, forever. That is not "all-powerful". The only and actual All-Powerful is Nature; Satan, the highest and strongest of our Kin, is still subject to Nature. If such a vastly-devastatingly-cataclysmically-massive event occurred to Nature, somehow, then everyone and everything would be gone, including Satan. Nature made Satan; Satan did not make Nature. Satan is not "all-powerful". If He was, then He would not have retreated, and if He was then He would be able to snuff the jew and reptillians, etc., out in an instant with no effort.

Satan does not want nor need slavish worship. You should know this by now. Your Soul, or soul, is your own, not Satan's. He has His own. We're not nothings. We're to be powerful, proud individuals, standing strong, with self-respect, self-esteem, self-worth. Not lowering ourselves as if taking pleasure from a fetish of being a masoch(r)ist.

This is not christianity 2.0 or false-Satanism. There's one thing in respecting and showing reverence; there's an entirely different thing being someone's bitch or slave or pet. You will deny this, so I won't ask; instead, I will state - you are waiting for Satan to rub your belly and pat you on your head. Roll over, Beethoven. There's a good boy! Walkies! Where's your lead?! Get your ball!

Many things would change, whether being a God/Goddess or not.

I would even eradicate my soul for his sake.
Then you are missing the point and - as you said earlier - retarded. Satan does not want nor need slavish worship, nor to consume you, nor for you to not exist. Satan would never have any "sake" for a genuine-follower Human - in fact, any Human, including shills of the enemy - to erase their own Human Soul. Saying "those who say Satan is not all-powerful are retarded"? That - saying you'd destroy your Soul for Him - is retarded beyond belief. Power is in the Soul.

He is my creator. Without him, I wouldn’t even exist. He is always there for me. He makes me Strong.
So He creates you, then tells you to eradicate your Soul, for His sake? As if He needs, needs, "needs", or nEeDs you to be eradicated? So He creates you, then tells you to eradicate your Soul, for His sick, twisted pleasure... but He makes you strong and is always there for you, but you're OK with destroying yourself? Baby, you need jesus.

No. You're intoxicated.

Oh, the depth of the riches, both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways!
I thought Romans 11:33 was talking about "yahweh", not Satan.

Don’t confuse this.
No comment.

"I would destroy my entire existence at the very tiniest to the very largest parts of me... but I'm not being humble." Sorry - let me type that again, but lIkE tHiS, iNsTeAd.

Satan is the Highest
Satan was not present "At ThE bEgiNnInG oF tHe UnIvErSe"; He had a beginning, a birth. The Universe is such a huge place. As it has been said - there may be others more-powerful. In such an infinitely long amount of time, which is infinite, for ever... Satan was the first? If Satan is the highest, then why is He so lazy as to wipe-out the enemy?

Don’t worry, I understand everything you said fully, and I didn’t learn anything new. All you said is just common sense.

Then in my view, yes. You are regarded in a sense. Retarded on an emotional level.

You are in no place to reduce Satan, as you do not understand him at all. You will never understand him, but he understands us. If yo u can not even understand this simple fact, you need to change something in your routine.

You are very far away from determining his power, you will never fully understand him, you will never reach him. So for you, or for us, he is indeed all-mighty and all-powerful.

I am not reducing myself, by stating what I feel, that I am of Satan. Everything that makes me me, is of Satan.
Satan is not me, but I am a part of Satan.
This should also be easy to understand.

If you have never experienced Satan‘s power first hand, you can not fathom. Most people have just theoretical knowledge.

You always try to cover each and every detail, tensely.
This is a part of being retarded, like Sheldon Cooper, in a sense.
You can not fathom Satan’s limits and powers, so for you he is all-powerful, if you say something against it, to me, you are retarded, yes.

If you think Satan creates a hot chick in your lap out of your rib, you are retarded. However Satan can lead a very attractive woman to you, who will end up on your lap.
Result is the same.

You don’t even understand that Satan doesn’t need a body to be present. He is on his planet, and experiences the entire galaxy, with no tools. I never had to focus on Fathers Sigil, he always knows what I am doing, and talking to him. He responds immediately, he helps you immediately. He knows when u suffer, he knows everything about you.
He knows even things about you, you didn’t know was possible to know.
He is very deep and you will never understand him.
How can you say that he is not all-mighty, while you are looking in an endless well with no apparent end?
You simply can not tell.

By doing so you pretend to understand Satan, which only an idiot would claim. Satan is ineffable, for a very good reason.

When I was 4 years old, I was aware of reincarnation and that Xianity is wrong. I do not have any xian mindset, unlike you.

I know that there are limits, but anyone that experienced Satan’s supreme power to a degree, and is aware that this is just a tiny fraction of his true power, will say that Satan is all-powerful.

What I said is just to express my loyalty to Satan, I do not lower my self-esteem by that, it’s the other way around. My worth extends that of most humans by far, by lowering my head in front of Satan, something I never do with any humans, I just show how exalted this God, my Father, my Creator really is.

I am a gem of a human, and I openly bow in front of Satan. This shows that I acknowledge him as the highest Being. Every human below me should do this, not because they have to, but because they all acknowledge Satan as the highest Being, as their highest God. Then again, those below me, don’t do this, as they lack understanding.

I bow in front of Satan‘s lotus feets, and kiss them. I do this proudly, and stand up with straight back and an aura of confidence, salute and Hail Satan.

All I feel, say and do comes from my heart, you can not fathom this, and you probably never will.

NinRick said:
Don’t worry, I understand everything you said fully, and I didn’t learn anything new. All you said is just common sense.

There's no need to be a coward. Just insult me clearly, instead of trying to be subtle.

So you say that you know all of what I replied to you... yet you still made that post? Lol.

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:

There's no need to be a coward. Just insult me clearly, instead of trying to be subtle.

So you say that you know all of what I replied to you... yet you still made that post? Lol.

Well, I was pretty direct. And this was not really an insult. You always try to look for connections to xianity, because of your past. This is a fact.

My beautiful SS, don't give in to the garbage curses the jew pour on. They raised a lot of waste in the last 5 days. Abstinence in the form of Control, Yama. Maturity. Then cleaning and moving on. Daily cleaning and protection. This goes for the overall topics.

Pour the hatred on R.T.R., Also don't hesitate to ask for a Demon to help you clean yourself. I do this from time to time, no shame. I am visited with a lot of enthusiasm and power, always left positive and powerful. Also clean the living space and all of the objects usually used.

Practice what our HP taught us, predictive day programming before sleeping. A lot of tools. Use it here as well, program your conduit to help and be helped in a positive way for you and others.

If someone would've made a chart with all of these things during schedule and war-heated times we would be shocked at the statistics- as our Russian forum said in one post.

Individual addressing is to be noted as to who and how it gets created in the forum, more than this is attached to the jew curses. If these persist off schedule and ignite again still off-schedule, then maybe it is an individual problem that needs to be addressed. However, being that the discussion at hand, ignited by this tendency, doesn't prove to be fruitful either way but just a hotspot of venting, I think it is best to apply what is stated above. Any other real problem as in the past may have been addressed due to the complicated involvement and seed, here we don't have that.

If not, wait at least a day or two. It is not that hard, you'll find also no other resources for retaliation, as usually, the purpose ceased for the time being.

Lilac said:
NinRick said:

Don’t confuse this.

Satan is the Highest.
Satan is my Lord.

Hail Satan!!

BUT

Hail Satan Forever!

Satan is all-present.

NinRick said:
Lilac said:
NinRick said:

Don’t confuse this.

Satan is the Highest.
Satan is my Lord.

Hail Satan!!

BUT

Hail Satan Forever!

Satan is all-present.

Literally.

NakedPluto said:
My beautiful SS, don't give in to the garbage curses the jew pour on. They raised a lot of waste in the last 5 days. Abstinence in the form of Control, Yama. Maturity. Then cleaning and moving on. Daily cleaning and protection. This goes for the overall topics.

Pour the hatred on R.T.R., Also don't hesitate to ask for a Demon to help you clean yourself. I do this from time to time, no shame. I am visited with a lot of enthusiasm and power, always left positive and powerful. Also clean the living space and all of the objects usually used.

Practice what our HP taught us, predictive day programming before sleeping. A lot of tools. Use it here as well, program your conduit to help and be helped in a positive way for you and others.

If someone would've made a chart with all of these things during schedule and war-heated times we would be shocked at the statistics- as our Russian forum said in one post.

Individual addressing is to be noted as to who and how it gets created in the forum, more than this is attached to the jew curses. If these persist off schedule and ignite again still off-schedule, then maybe it is an individual problem that needs to be addressed. However, being that the discussion at hand, ignited by this tendency, doesn't prove to be fruitful either way but just a hotspot of venting, I think it is best to apply what is stated above. Any other real problem as in the past may have been addressed due to the complicated involvement and seed, here we don't have that.

If not, wait at least a day or two. It is not that hard, you'll find also no other resources for retaliation, as usually, the purpose ceased for the time being.

Hail brother!

I was getting really emotional while reading this thread, then i came upon your comment and everey negative emotion faded, now im laughing how stupid i was :D .

Thanks for pulling me out of the cycle of the enemy curses!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!

Dahaarkan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You allow even some of the most ridiculous and outlandish claims and accusations to going up, and you're not afraid to address them. Most of the clergy that preceded you did not. And in doing so did not respect the community, and thus there was little true loyalty or respect shown back to them.

It's this mutual respect that creates true loyalty and that's the point I'm trying to make. People need to respect themselves in order to also be respected by others. Following blindly is disrespect to the self. Satan has nothing to hide anyway, there's no reason not to look for, and ask for answers.

That is factual, the foundation of real faith or true bonding, comes out of knowledge and understanding, sometimes, created out of turbulence.

I don't worry that much in particular about negative statements, as these don't have to do with reality. Satan or the Gods certainly don't have any problems with this. Powerful loyalty does arise out of reality and truth as it is, it cannot be any other way.

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:

What Ninrick writes about is an internal condition of powerful love and loyalty to the Gods, which might look a bit strange on the surface, but I completely understand it. What you write has to do with common sense, which of course, is applied on existence for functional reasons.

Aquarius said:
Dahaarkan said:
Jack said:

This is a rather pathetic reply. In no way has Jack insulted you, he has argomented his point of view in contrast to your one.
Perhaps do some self analysis and understand that this reply was highly unmotivated by logical reasoning.

I agree, actually.

Though I've been putting up with jack's delusional assumptions and judgements about me, useless advice and baseless nonsensical criticisms and insults for 5 years or so. I've had enough to be honest. My brain refuses to read another sentence of jack's bs. That's my excuse.

The last thing I want to do with my time is read more pages about jack's point of view. Absolutely done with it. And the above is all he's getting from me going forward, so it's best for him if he just stops infesting every thread I make.

Jack said:
Lilac said:
NinRick said:

Don’t confuse this.

Satan is the Highest.
Satan is my Lord.

Hail Satan!!

BUT

Hail Satan Forever!
That is incorrect. He does know everything. When you are connected to the Brahman which is the Superconcious field connecting all conscious individuals in the ether, there is nothing that you cannot know that has occurred or will occur in the Universe. And through the Brahman there is no place he cannot see through. Therefore he is actually " all knowing " and "all present ". Maybe not all powerful because with the infinite passage of time some other species of Individuals may have evolved further than him due to getting a head start.

Those people just have never experienced the Gods.
When I realized how mighty Satan truly is, I got even scared for a while.

You can tell them things, but all this theoretical knowledge is useless, as there is no understanding.

Experience results in understanding, which results in knowledge, which results in advancement, which results in power.

Those people rely on people to advance. You need to rely on the Gods to advance. This is the most efficient way.

Jack said:
No have no understanding about Spirituality or Life in general. You are just a disturbed and toxic individual who is constantly trying to act unhinged on the forums and when everyone who actually meditates call you out you try to act cool and special while you look dumb and retarded.

NoH hab Noh undeerstandiin

fucking ape

Jack said:
Pumpkin671 said:
Jack said:

We as a group need to make a conscious effort to infuse it in the next generation of Cadets. We cannot let distrust ,confusion and uncertainty breed. We also must not push our own opinions as gospel onto others but only push spiritual practices.

Which is what boggles my mind when the writer said that you could be distrustful about Satanism through the journey and questioning about the beliefs of Satanism, because I do not know of any such belief being pushed. The only thing that we have are spiritual practices which are experiential in nature. All of my doubts were gone when I did the first meditations for third eye opening and saw the Light in my third eye. At that moment I was "tapped in" ,and I knew this was the way.

Because if one does the meditations and gets results, one has effectively demonstrated the validity of the technology. There is no belief, just practical application.

We are currently secluded to our homes in which we do the worship of our Deities. I envision a future where The West is again full of Supermassive Temples where millions of people can take part in group Invocations and Ritual magick for collective prosperity and happiness
I agree.

If you guys actually took the time to read the posts I made, you'd realize we're in agreement when it comes to doubts and fears. And that I said more than once these should be addressed and cleared up so that you can be truly loyal to Satan with no doubts or fears festering in the back of your mind.

I'm starting to actually consider some of you might really be this dense rather than just too lazy to read a post before responding. That's really sad.

But since the point isn't conversation, and instead just twisting and exaggerating things I've said to once again try to make me look like a traitor or blasphemer, we find ourselves in the same situation. You people have a tendency to just make up things I didn't say, and then argue against statements I never made in the first place.

So tell me, is this going to be another 200 post thread or are you going to man up and simply admit you didn't understand what I meant to say because you're biased against me?

The point here isn't that you should jump from the extreme of total blind obedience to the other extreme of distrusting Satan and being disloyal.

The point is that you should respectfully, draw out your doubts and fears and let Him give you answers. When all your doubts and fears are addressed and cleared up, your loyalty becomes absolute. This is the point I made.

It's a shame I have to put up with this malicious twisting words and exaggerating my statements to make me look bad in every single post that I make. These same people sabotage any of my attempts to contribute and elevate, and then complain I don't contribute enough.

And then get defensive when I call them a mafia.

NinRick said:
All I feel, say and do comes from my heart, you can not fathom this, and you probably never will.
Cool. I'll just go back to christianity, then, because I'm wasting my time here.

NinRick said:
You always try to look for connections to xianity, because of your past. This is a fact.
Yes, it is. People would also do the same, because christianity is still prevailing all over, in many places, including in media, which is a huge tool. Not to mention many people come from christianity, and then seeing "I'd destroy my Soul for Satan".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What Ninrick writes about is an internal condition of powerful love and loyalty to the Gods
So wiping out oneself in the Soul because of Satan's sake? Yeah, so blind faith, blind love. Nah, I think I'll pass on that, thanks.

What you write has to do with common sense, which of course, is applied on existence for functional reasons.
As NinRick said, I do, very obviously, refer back to christianity. I thought I have been seeing some thinking parallels with christianity. By the way, a member before said something in reply to me; I wasn't clear in my reply to them so they misunderstood what I meant, and they said if you, HPHC, say something, then I, FancyMancy, would just accept it because you said it. I haven't forgot that. I have to refute it and I think the opportunity to refute it is now - as a former christian I cannot not refer things back to christianity; I am very much opposed to it, so I think that I think/feel/believe it is perhaps my duty to oppose it vocally (or textually, of course), that I am incapable of not referring things back to christianity. 'Each to their own' - fine, I suppose - but I would not, even if Satan needed a 'sake', destroy my own existence. That rings the bell of those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. No, I am of course not saying that Satan is absurd nor the things He says are. It reminded me of that - and to say "I would kill my Soul if need-be"... is supposed to be understanding Satan, whereas me, lowly old me, who cannot fathom Him and "probably never will", says, "Nope! Am not gunna commit Soul death, thanks!" is not understanding Him and "probably never will"?!

Call me a blasphemer, a sacreligious, pious cunt, whatever... I would not. We talk all the time about empowering, advancing, etc. ourselves and others, then we have... that. If, perhaps, it was put into poem form, then it MIGHT be deemed acceptable to say it and not be literal, (but it would still dig deeply into the unconscious) but I, personally, am way too cynical about such things. "I wouldn't ACTUALLY commit Soul suicide. Herp-a-derp-icide."

Based on this, plus other things which have been noticeable and have been building-up over time but with this being like the spur, I have been questioning my common sense, intelligence, etc... It sounds depressing, so I won't go on, except to say -

I'm glad you said "sense". For a while I've been doubting myself, thinking I'm,

• more an idiot
  • foolish
  • less clever
  • whatever

and it has been getting on top of me. (I intend to make a quick thread about this, to remedy it. I also don't know if I am giving helpful advice, or making things worse.)

Jack said:
He does know everything.
I will continue to play devil's advocate, dick, troll, whatever. So why not know, and then do, the eradication of the jew, reptillians, etc. in as swift a time as possible? Why not in one fell swoop? I think it's been said Satan can't be everywhere at once, He might have multiple consciousnesses or a very expanded consciousness but is more busy here or more busy there, cant be spreading too thinly. Regardless, the need to withdraw tells me He doesn't know everything and He is not all-powerful. He is not as "old" as the Universe, but He seems to be the first of His abilities... ever...

Maybe I should just leave this here. I "probably never will" understand, so meh.

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
Cool. I'll just go back to christianity, then, because I'm wasting my time here.

NinRick said:
You always try to look for connections to xianity, because of your past. This is a fact.
Yes, it is. People would also do the same, because christianity is still prevailing all over, in many places, including in media, which is a huge tool. Not to mention many people come from christianity, and then seeing "I'd destroy my Soul for Satan".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What Ninrick writes about is an internal condition of powerful love and loyalty to the Gods
So wiping out oneself in the Soul because of Satan's sake? Yeah, so blind faith, blind love. Nah, I think I'll pass on that, thanks.

What you write has to do with common sense, which of course, is applied on existence for functional reasons.
As NinRick said, I do, very obviously, refer back to christianity. I thought I have been seeing some thinking parallels with christianity. By the way, a member before said something in reply to me; I wasn't clear in my reply to them so they misunderstood what I meant, and they said if you, HPHC, say something, then I, FancyMancy, would just accept it because you said it. I haven't forgot that. I have to refute it and I think the opportunity to refute it is now - as a former christian I cannot not refer things back to christianity; I am very much opposed to it, so I think that I think/feel/believe it is perhaps my duty to oppose it vocally (or textually, of course), that I am incapable of not referring things back to christianity. 'Each to their own' - fine, I suppose - but I would not, even if Satan needed a 'sake', destroy my own existence. That rings the bell of those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. No, I am of course not saying that Satan is absurd nor the things He says are. It reminded me of that - and to say "I would kill my Soul if need-be"... is supposed to be understanding Satan, whereas me, lowly old me, who cannot fathom Him and "probably never will", says, "Nope! Am not gunna commit Soul death, thanks!" is not understanding Him and "probably never will"?!

Call me a blasphemer, a sacreligious, pious cunt, whatever... I would not. We talk all the time about empowering, advancing, etc. ourselves and others, then we have... that. If, perhaps, it was put into poem form, then it MIGHT be deemed acceptable to say it and not be literal, (but it would still dig deeply into the unconscious) but I, personally, am way too cynical about such things. "I wouldn't ACTUALLY commit Soul suicide. Herp-a-derp-icide."

Based on this, plus other things which have been noticeable and have been building-up over time but with this being like the spur, I have been questioning my common sense, intelligence, etc... It sounds depressing, so I won't go on, except to say -

• more an idiot
  • foolish
  • less clever
  • whatever

and it has been getting on top of me. (I intend to make a quick thread about this, to remedy it. I also don't know if I am giving helpful advice, or making things worse.)

Jack said:
He does know everything.
I will continue to play devil's advocate, dick, troll, whatever. So why not know, and then do, the eradication of the jew, reptillians, etc. in as swift a time as possible? Why not in one fell swoop? I think it's been said Satan can't be everywhere at once, He might have multiple consciousnesses or a very expanded consciousness but is more busy here or more busy there, cant be spreading too thinly. Regardless, the need to withdraw tells me He doesn't know everything and He is not all-powerful. He is not as "old" as the Universe, but He seems to be the first of His abilities... ever...

Maybe I should just leave this here. I "probably never will" understand, so meh.

You just have to let your brain relax a little. You might be taking things too seriously. I felt stressed while feeling your stress in this comment, and I immediately felt like I needed to just take a big deep breath and let it go. Do it for your peace of mind, brother. Xianity is done for, and it's on the way out. We are all as SS here actively working to remove the last remnants of its essence from ourselves, and eventually the rest of humanity will follow suit. Xianity isn't going to come back to haunt us in the future, we're dealing with it now. Future societies will be immune to cults which are based on lies, and only the Truth will prosper. That future is assured as long as we continue doing the Reverse Torah Rituals to strip the enemy of their hold on this world.

Let me give you a more practical hypothetical example of sacrifice. In my case, if say, Satan needed to flee our world to survive like in the past so that he could help everyone, then I would give my life without hesitation to aid in the escape, and even lose my soul if it came to it and that's what the enemy did to me. It's more important for Satan to survive in that hypothetical situation for the good of all than it is for me to survive, and as a warrior I would lay down my life while fighting if needed. That's how I am, personally. Not everyone is a warrior, of course. Not everyone is of the Warrior class. Others are of the Spiritual class for example, and they would be helping Satan in their own way.

jrvan said:
FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:

NinRick said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

• more an idiot
  • foolish
  • less clever
  • whatever

Jack said:
He does know everything.

You just have to let your brain relax a little. You might be taking things too seriously. I felt stressed while feeling your stress in this comment, and I immediately felt like I needed to just take a big deep breath and let it go. Do it for your peace of mind, brother. Xianity is done for, and it's on the way out. We are all as SS here actively working to remove the last remnants of its essence from ourselves, and eventually the rest of humanity will follow suit. Xianity isn't going to come back to haunt us in the future, we're dealing with it now. Future societies will be immune to cults which are based on lies, and only the Truth will prosper. That future is assured as long as we continue doing the Reverse Torah Rituals to strip the enemy of their hold on this world.

Let me give you a more practical hypothetical example of sacrifice. In my case, if say, Satan needed to flee our world to survive like in the past so that he could help everyone, then I would give my life without hesitation to aid in the escape, and even lose my soul if it came to it and that's what the enemy did to me. It's more important for Satan to survive in that hypothetical situation for the good of all than it is for me to survive, and as a warrior I would lay down my life while fighting if needed. That's how I am, personally. Not everyone is a warrior, of course. Not everyone is of the Warrior class. Others are of the Spiritual class for example, and they would be helping Satan in their own way.
I wasn't being sincere about going back to christianity. I couldn't possibly go back to it. I suppose, at least how it seems now, that I am not a warrior in that (or any?) sense. I don't think so, but only time will tell. For a positive affirmation - my strengths better me.

FancyMancy said:
jrvan said:
FancyMancy said:

• more an idiot
  • foolish
  • less clever
  • whatever

I wasn't being sincere about going back to christianity. I couldn't possibly go back to it. I suppose, at least how it seems now, that I am not a warrior in that (or any?) sense. I don't think so, but only time will tell. For a positive affirmation - my strengths better me.

I'm not saying you're not a warrior. Even the spiritual class can be warriors, but not necessarily exclusively. The spiritual class can have many specializations just like people have different physical specializations with skills. Not everyone is going to be a great astrologer, for instance, but they might be really good at mediumship and divination that isn't based on the stars.

You are a spiritual warrior. You don't need to sacrifice your life on the physical battlefield. For me with my placements, that sort of thing comes naturally. It's how I am personally, and not how you need to be. There's no crime or shame in not being like me. Everyone is different. For example, if there was no civilian class then there would be nothing for the warrior class to protect. If there was no spiritual class then the warrior class would be screwed in battle, and then the civilian class would also be screwed.

I wasn't trying to shame you, I was just trying to help you understand the different perspectives here. You don't need to concern yourself with Ninrick who implies to call you retarded 10x in one comment. Clearly he needs better communication skills if he wants to actually get his points and meanings across to people. His approach is not the best one.

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:

NinRick said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

• more an idiot
  • foolish
  • less clever
  • whatever

Jack said:
He does know everything.

1) Your caught in every fucking detail, be it informative or even linguistic details... which is annoying and not authentic.

2) You said that you oppose xianity, and you can not refer back to it. Yet, on multiple occasions you are drawing parallels to xianity. Let me tell you, you are very deep into xianity still, on a subconscious level.
You got out of it, but xianity didn't get out of you.

3) You don't understand me, how I feel. I was not telling you that you don't understand Satan, I was talking about me. But yes, you don't understand Satan, but same goes for me. Satan is unfathomable for us.

You can not even understand why I feel the way I do. Nobody expects you to feel the same, but you can not even fathom how a proud, free, strong human can feel this, because they decide to.

4) Satan is literally omipresent. What is so hard to understand here?
Are you blocking this basic fact, because this is too similar to xianity?

5) I just expressed what I feel, and my approach to Satanism, what you do and feel is your own business.
Altho, I am pretty sure you don't advance very fast, as your mindset shows this. With understanding and advancement your beliefes and mindset shape and change. You are probably stuck, and this for quite a while.
There is an obvious correlation between being close to Satan and the Gods, and personal advancement, in all areas of life.
It is only natural, that the Gods appreciate it when their followers seek them and love them to the fullest.
Whenever I praise Satan and the Gods, I feel ecstasy. Idk if you have reached this level, where you can feel this from meditation, the Gods, your own Soul and Energy. It literally feels like being high on drugs. The bliss of the upper chakra system is beautiful.
When was the last time you opened something new in your soul? Do you know anything about alchemy that is not on the JoS? Or do you depend fully on Humans for advancement? If Cobra were to leave, would you stop advancing? Wouldn't you be able to gather new spiritual understanding and knowledge for your evolution? Or do you need Cobra and Maxine to serve everything on a silver plate to you? Inner understanding, and learning from the Gods directly is much more valuable than getting easy knowledge from Humans, as there is no understanding. This is probably also partially the reason, why Cobra and Maxine are so exalted.
- They are DIRECT disciples of Satan. (Not only on "paper" but in a very practical way).
Depending on Satan and the Gods, is the closest thing to independence there is.
Satan and the Demons, are HERE! For Fucks Sake, they are literally here, their influence and consciousness is present at all times, even with no body around, reach the fuck out to them.
Satan will never demand something extreme from me, I know it. However, if this was really needed, I would commit for Satan's sake.

- So yes, you clearly can not understand me, or even why I feel the way I do. And probably never will. And since it pissed you so much, yes, you can also not understand Satan. But no human can understand him, only to a certain degree.

Why has Satan created mankind? Why do you exist?
Why are you "you"? Who are you?
Who do you want to become? Why are you advancing?
Think about it for yourself.

Plus Mancy, you asked Jack "why Satan doesn't destroy the Jews and safes us, if he really is all-powerful".
This is xianity speaking out of you again, that "being safed" thing.
You should know, that everyone safes their own soul, be it we individually, or humanity as a whole. Think about it, why do you believe this is so? Never thought of that?
Don't post your answer tho, it is just for yourself and own understanding. This has a very important meaning and message.

You probably think that Satan could just let the Jews go away by clapping his hands right?
He could just clap his hands, and let his military come to earth and take the jews. The result would be the same, and he has the capabilty of doing so.

Xianity used old ancient religions, and the belifes and feelings of the old pagan people of Satan to enslave them.
Xianity used paganism and corrupted it.
Now you draw parallels from pagansim/Satanism to Xianity. You are very confused and probably scared.

Satan accepts you for who you are, don't be afraid of him.
I lay my life in Satan's hands, and I don't have a single doubt.

My body, my mind and soul belong to Satan, and I am always full open for him. I even programmed my mind to let Satan inside me openly, not to feel any resistance, but to actually ask for this. Satan would still be reading you (symbolically being inside you), but this way you are coping with it much better, and actually asking for it.
I am acting in Satan's interest, I am seeking Satan and Satan is in me - I am part of Satan. With all my strenghts and weaknesses, but I am overcoming them step by step. There is no need to be ashamed to show yourself, your weaknesses and dark parts, Satan understands and will lead you towards betterment.
Satan doesn't push himself to people, but he is always there for you. Even when no one can help you (or want to help you), Satan helps. All you need to do is to approach Father in respect and honesty. That's all.

While the xian "god" is fake, Satan is very real and all-powerful. I have no other words to express his exalted being, and there is really no need to use any different word for describing what he is.
Our all-mighty Lord Satan.

Jack experienced Satan and understood the essence of Satanism, so he decided to commit fully. This is why he advances.
I respect him for being so commited to this path.

You are low because you are not close to Satan, and you are not close to Satan because you are low.
Being close to Satan is a positive feedback loop, that keeps pushing you forward, at unreal speeds.
Anyone who claims something else, is either lying or is not understanding simple correlations.
We are not all equal, and neither is our relationship to Satan equal, or how the Gods treat us. But this boils down to the individual behaviour and approach of people.

To reply to the OP to his question: "Do you worship Satan the way he expects?"

Satan respects individuality, and understands us humans, why we are the way we are, our circumstances, our hearts and everything that makes us. As well as where we are going.

I believe based on my experience with Satan, that Satan only expects from us to be honest and respectful to him, when we approach him. Satan leads the path to personal evolution, understanding, knowledge and power, on all levels.
Does this mean when Satan elevated me, made me understanding, knowledgable and powerful on all levels, that I should not bow in front of him? No.
I say, for this very reason I bow to him. And for so many more.

What I also believe is that Satan respects those who work for him, follow his goals and allign their WIll with Satan's will - Satan takes those people serious, and helps gives them much attention, which help those people to advance on all levels.
This is a positive feedback loop.

Never underestimate how caring and understanding Satan is, don't get confused.
You do not understand Satan, but Satan does understand you and accepts you, on all levels.

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:

NinRick said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

• more an idiot
  • foolish
  • less clever
  • whatever

Jack said:
He does know everything.

You're thinking about this logically when these things are beyond our linearly based human logic.

But If i had to guess why ,I would say that this is a test for all humanity. So either we defeat the jews or we self destruct and restart the civilization again and find the same problems.

The same souls keep reincarnating again and again. An amalgamation of new souls have clouded this fact but the truth is that revolutions and overthrows of Government and wars are started by a small number of elites throughout history.

This eternal back and forth is a tesr for the Gentile Elite to develop themselves to the point where they can be a self sufficient part of the Civilization of Orion.

Because if Humans cannot deal with a bunch of jews ,then we certainly cannot hope to become a space civilization and seed other planets.

NinRick said:

Satan respects individuality, and understands us humans, why we are the way we are, our circumstances, our hearts and everything that makes us. As well as where we are going.

I believe based on my experience with Satan, that Satan only expects from us to be honest and respectful to him, when we approach him. Satan leads the path to personal evolution, understanding, knowledge and power, on all levels.
Does this mean when Satan elevated me, made me understanding, knowledgable and powerful on all levels, that I should not bow in front of him? No.

What I also believe is that Satan respects those who work for him, follow his goals and allign their WIll with Satan's will - Satan takes those people serious, and helps gives them much attention, which help those people to advance on all levels.

You do not understand Satan, but Satan does understand you and accepts you, on all levels.

Uhhh, yeah. That's more or less what I was trying to say. I think some are focusing a lot on the part where I said that I distrusted Satan and ignoring the rest of the post where I express how I moved beyond this and became loyal to Him. Which was only by acting upon the doubts that caused this distrust, by bringing them up to my GD that I was given the answers that showed the fallacies in the doubts that plagued my mind and made me disloyal.

That's the entire point like how can you be truly loyal if you just follow blindly and don't clear up the doubts and questions in your mind first. This is false loyalty and eventually those doubts will consume a person. You need a clear mind to have true faith and be loyal.

The point was never to preach disloyalty but how to achieve true and unshakeable loyalty. You said it yourself you hid things from Satan, whether they be doubts or whatever else. This is not too dissimilar from my experience.

Dahaarkan said:
NinRick said:

Uhhh, yeah. That's more or less what I was trying to say. I think some are focusing a lot on the part where I said that I distrusted Satan and ignoring the rest of the post where I express how I moved beyond this and became loyal to Him. Which was only by acting upon the doubts that caused this distrust, by bringing them up to my GD that I was given the answers that showed the fallacies in the doubts that plagued my mind and made me disloyal.

That's the entire point like how can you be truly loyal if you just follow blindly and don't clear up the doubts and questions in your mind first. This is false loyalty and eventually those doubts will consume a person. You need a clear mind to have true faith and be loyal.

The point was never to preach disloyalty but how to achieve true and unshakeable loyalty. You said it yourself you hid things from Satan, whether they be doubts or whatever else. This is not too dissimilar from my experience.

I misunderstood your views, and now that you elaborated your views, I do agree with you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back