Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Moral Decadence - The Destructive Concept Of Ignorance

Website
kundalini-project.neocities.org
Those whose minds can be manipulated, made into what the other individual wants it to be.

This is easy to understand. Those who have Knowledge can easily control other people. But those without Knowledge are lost.

Man has changed mentally over the centuries. Individuals with different attitudes have been created and born from them, with a totally different soul and mentality from what they had before. This whole event has all stemmed from the destructive, erroneous moral teaching that we simply call Christianity.

It has its own minions, who were and are just as involved.

Christianity (despite appearances) is also a tool working in the background, with the aim of subjugating humanity and the Earth. Contributing to this are the brainwashed sheeple who are called believers rather than idiots. This 'religion' could be equated with sheer idiocy, yet so many people are so fond of it.

The deception that is broadcast day and night, living and dead, existing and non-existing - it is a global agenda and has a very powerful impact on consciousness. It invades the subconscious, transforms it into a false worldview, and by adapting to it, man, who was once thriving, has now become a zombie.

The Christian view of life is the cornerstone of the moral problems and distinctions of human society. We need not go into how destructive and unhealthy it is. They teach their "adherents" not to be angry with your enemies, to treat them well, even if the other individual harms you.

This is a typical Christian ideal. This is what they teach those who buy into the vile lies. This bizarre aberration that is seen in Christians when they start believing this fiction is caused by sheer ignorance.

We fight against this ignorance, but we have to accept that we cannot save everyone from the danger of ignorance and from remaining as lowly a being as they are. Many people have had their souls restored from birth. Sadly, it is rare to see a young child who is not a Christian or a believer.

At a young age even atheism is better than Christianity, seriously.

That is why almost every child who is called to Christianity joins. This is due to "encouraging" parents who think their child will serve a good cause, but fail to consider the dangers their ignorance could put their child in. In most cases, they don't even notice because if something strange happens, they blame it on chance.

Christianity destroys a healthy, sound mind and makes a person who does what he is told a veritable undead.

Love and respect him, don't fight him, pray for him. It is rare to see anything more unreal than this. If you want a bit of disgust, a bit of horror, you don't have to do much - just look at Christian people. I guarantee you you won't see a more horrible and ugly, decadent person than them.

Their souls are dying and rotting and they don't know it because they think it's good. We should be grateful that we have found the Truth.

They know nothing, they have no KNOWLEDGE to build on, no ambition, no proper faith (you can't believe a lie, much less love a fiction-rich "religion"), they devote their lives to a meaningless nothing because they think it's good and they will be saved.

Go to confession, tell a stranger your personal problems, tell him your private affairs, and he will keep them secret. "God hears your words, my child, he is here now" - One sentence is enough for the believer and a golden opportunity for the one who listens.

It is also the result of human ignorance. Man has been deceived by Christians and put on his side. That is why they take so much money from people. They know the believers will donate to them anyway, so they can keep their destructive establishment going. They pay specifically to keep them even more stupid. That's really the point.

No need to think of fictional figures like "jehovah" or "jesus" here, both exist in their own way. On the one hand, as one imagines and can imagine them, and on the other hand, which is the succinct and simple truth about them - they are both alien strangers whose goal is the destruction of humanity.

These two beings are present on Earth as powerful thought forms. But RTRs often serve a powerful purpose - they must be destroyed. And soon humanity will come to the moral realization that we are not the bad guys, but those to whom they devote their time and who are called "God".

If only they knew they could be gods too. In the sense that they could attain the Divine Being that our Father would have us attain. That is why our Gods and Father are portrayed as evil, because they wanted to help and liberate humanity, and the enemy didn't like that.

There are many times when our faith wavers. At such times we just need to ask the Higher Powers for help with confidence and enthusiasm and the answer to the problem will come.

That is why these people are deeply depraved - both morally and spiritually. They don't care about the soul, or if they do, they only care about the false Spirituality created by their leader, equipped with false ideologies that achieve nothing but make things worse where they are.

The Spirit is a very complex concept. There are many things in it, but - in order to be spiritually empowered, you need to purify your Soul. This is not easy, because the negative/destructive Christian energies of the past will surely be amplified when you try to cleanse it, but on this Path, what is easy?

Many times we have to do things that are difficult for our own sake. For the greater Spiritual work, you need to keep your Mind and Spirit at the right level - these two are the key to Magical work.

Even in Meditation there are often difficulties, something doesn't work, something doesn't work the first time, the second time. You have to try and not give up. There will be many more of these problems, but what do you do with the others if you give up the first time? Giving up guarantees failure, remember that.

Exercises such as levitation (Lifting your own physical body with the power of your mind) require tremendous concentration. In fact, it takes years, even decades, before you can get it right.

Lifting your body itself is the biggest problem. Not to be confused with Telekinesis, which is somewhat easier, as you can start with, for example, a small wooden pole and a small amount of body weight. However, moving your physical body with your mind is a huge task.

In my book (Spiritual Philosophy) I wrote a chapter on learning levitation, but I didn't cover all the important factors. I could go on at length about this, I am considering writing a smaller book on this practice as little is known about it.

What I have described is about as good a starting point as you can get. What I've described here is not a sure key to the door of success, I've merely laid the groundwork to get you started. But since I wrote a two-part post on Levitation, this makes it easier.

The corrupt morality in society is the fault of individuals. The individuals who have created so many nihilistic, depraved people. And it is largely due to a religion, but on the other hand there are people who take advantage of the fact that their Consciousness is higher than other people.

People have to be led to the Truth. It is sad that a large part of humanity suffers from the lack of this. Knowledge should not be misused because usually nothing good or good results come from it. Human mentality is often instinctive. They tend to benefit others just for the sake of principle.

If you always want to do good to the other person, sooner or later you will fail. You will either be taken advantage of or deceived, but one important thing - you should always think about who you help and who you don't, who you can trust and who you can't.

Always use your brain, don't rely on your emotions. There are few greater deceptions than emotions. Emotions can lead you into things you don't want. You need to be able to control your emotions, because once you listen to your emotions instead of your reason, it can cost you a lot of things you may not be happy about.

Emotions can be fooled, and those who can do it use this technique. Always make decisions with your mind, don't let your emotions control you, it can cost you your life.

For a SS, every day and every minute is important.

BrightSpace666

BrightSpace666 said:
Those whose minds can be manipulated, made into what the other individual wants it to be.
BrightSpace666

Interesting post.

In my recent experience, when I stopped focusing on what I "know" and more on what I truly "am", I can see the path before me. That path has steps that can be climbed, and people lower down might shout up "hey, how did you get up there?!" :lol:

And, that's how I know who is worthy of my own help, I do not seek followers, I try to be subtle, I truly want to help worthy people out now for no reason other than that. Previously, I was just feeding my ego, and not truly working on myself. Worthy people do not seek help from somebody who is just feeding their own ego.

In some cases, it can be dangerous to reveal yourself to a christian, who might start praying for you! Nobody wants that, which is why I'm glad I'm now at this stage. I think as more and more people awaken, more and more worthy people will be seeking guidance.

gnome said:
BrightSpace666 said:
BrightSpace666

Interesting post.

In my recent experience, when I stopped focusing on what I "know" and more on what I truly "am", I can see the path before me. That path has steps that can be climbed, and people lower down might shout up "hey, how did you get up there?!" :lol:

And, that's how I know who is worthy of my own help, I do not seek followers, I try to be subtle, I truly want to help worthy people out now for no reason other than that. Previously, I was just feeding my ego, and not truly working on myself. Worthy people do not seek help from somebody who is just feeding their own ego.

In some cases, it can be dangerous to reveal yourself to a christian, who might start praying for you! Nobody wants that, which is why I'm glad I'm now at this stage. I think as more and more people awaken, more and more worthy people will be seeking guidance.

The fact that so many people are waking up and finding the Truth is in many ways thanks to us, together.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back