Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Nightmare Of Total Equality

Lovely video. The need for man to be logical and philosophical cannot be overemphasized.

Sarjam05 said:
Lovely video. The need for man to be logical and philosophical cannot be overemphasized.

"let no man be equal to one another let them differ in their qualities"
i cannot agree with that key more,equality or what the useful idiots try to push equity, will drag someone down it they are not to the same level of understanding, such as math some understand an can even do advanced math an more, but what the useful idiots want is for everyone to be at basic level,an at some point even that will be to much,equality or equity to the useful idiot is sacrificing

individuality-cause if we are all the same their is no room to improve an grow
free will -cause muhs has to be same as others thinks the same act the same
growth,your race,an many more

in a way equality is kind of like the borg mind,they are all equal,equally enslaved,kind of makes you wonder why these useful idiot push for equity kind of like it was by reptilian jewlywood design,

Satnam666 said:
Sarjam05 said:

i cannot agree with that key more,equality or what the useful idiots try to push equity, will drag someone down it they are not to the same level of understanding, such as math some understand an can even do advanced math an more, but what the useful idiots want is for everyone to be at basic level,an at some point even that will be to much,equality or equity to the useful idiot is sacrificing

in a way equality is kind of like the borg mind,they are all equal,equally enslaved,kind of makes you wonder why these useful idiot push for equity kind of like it was by reptilian jewlywood design,

As delineated in the video. When you strive to make everyone equal you invariably breed inequality which is the natural balance of the world. Good and evil. Black and white. Night and morning. Higher and lower. Aristocrats and plebiscites. That’s how it is. The Gods and Goddess advanced beyond their status and chose their own status. They worked towards it. This is the essence of the magnum opus. To create a class of humans who transformed into Gods/Goddesses by the help of Father Satan through their blood initiation. This is the reason we’re Spiritual Satanist and higher than all other spirituality or religions. I will not lower my standards. I would take deep insightful pride in it.

Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astarte!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Baalzebub!!!!
Hail HP HoodedCobra!!!!
Hail Maxine!!!!
Hail Satanic Family!!!!
Hail The New World Order of Father Satan!!!!!

Satnam666 said:
Sarjam05 said:

Exactly, we ought to have some people thousand times better than others rather than to be all a big group of 0s

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back