Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Everything You Wanted To Know About Levitation - Part Two

This post will be a continuation of the previous one, so if you haven't read it and you're here, it's worth a read.

The power of the Mind depends to a large extent on success. As I mentioned at the beginning, you need a fit and willing mind with the right concentration.

You need to do the whole exercise with intensity and concentration. To have a strong Mind, you need to practice Empty Meditation, your Chakras need to be open from the start, your energy circulation needs to be flawless, your bio-electricity needs to be at a higher level than it is by default.

When you start the program, it is recommended that you do 10-15 minutes of Void Meditation beforehand, to roughly prepare your mind for a task it may not have encountered before. As concentration is essential to go flawlessly, you need to know when and where to focus your attention.

In this chapter I go into more detail about the importance of Levitation and how to get started. I have already written a chapter on this and will include it in this book. To start, sit or lie down somewhere quiet. If you sit, sit in a place that is higher off the ground, such as a chair or armchair.

Under no circumstances should you sit on the floor, but I will explain this in more detail later. Once you have done this, raise your energy as high as you can. You can do breathing exercises to increase your power. If you have a routine for raising your energy, do it. Then clear your aura and strengthen your Chakras, you will need it.

At the end of the chapter I write some thoughts about strengthening your Chakras and you need to clear your aura of negative energies because they can affect your concentration and negative energy can pull you back.

Once you have done that, here is your usual energy lifting routine.

If you don't have one - for example, alternate nose breathing, snake or twin snake meditation, glandular breathing. Then you can go into a trance state. The deeper the better. It is best if you feel very light or barely feel it, it means you are ready. Aim for the third of the 4 trance levels.

This will bring you the calm and focus you need and Void Meditation will be easier.

Once you have these, you can start to relax. Concentrate on nothing, just being - Void Meditation. Do this for about 10 minutes and then move on to the next part. Focus on the fact that the chair is not under you and you are floating. Try to sense your body without a chair or seat. Keep doing this until you feel it's just you.

This is why I mentioned above that you should not sit on the floor. The mind is programmed to do what YOU want it to do (assuming you have a strong mind, weak minds can be chaotic). After a while you start to feel like you are really floating. Do not confuse this with real floating, as it is due to the trance state and concentration.

You will know you are truly floating when you bring your consciousness back to reality and feel that you are not sitting on anything. That is, you are sitting, just in the air. Putting a mirror in front of you will help you check what you are really doing. Almost 98% of the time, you will fail the first time, or even several times.

It is an incredibly difficult, complex and complicated technique, but those who have been given the Knowledge will master it more quickly.

Creating the right environment is also of paramount importance. It is recommended that the place from which the levitation is attempted is clean.

Create a clean room, a clean, calm environment from which you can do it in peace. The air should not be polluted but fresh and clean. Depending on your level of trance state, which I mentioned above - it's a good idea to go as deep in trance as you can to relax as much as possible.

You need this relaxed feeling while doing the exercise.

In terms of Chakras, I would say that all Chakras play a prominent role. Because you can get a lot of power from the Chakras, you need to get beyond opening your Chakras. Your Chakras should be able to absorb energy on their own. In astral projection, the navel Chakra plays a prominent role, so if this Chakra is weak, the projection is doomed to fail.

This is of course related to the floating that you need strong Chakras. Because in one you are projecting with your astral body and in the other you are lifting your physical body. That's why I wrote about raising your energies, as this work requires tremendous strength.

I've researched the internet about Levitation and haven't found much information that would really help, so I'll summarize it in my own words and Knowledge. I have seen a writing about Levitation that you have to take gravity into account, etc. This is nonsense. True it rewrites the laws of gravity, but it is not on the moon where gravity is different.

So it is negligible. The most important thing to keep in mind - the practices mentioned above. If you follow these, you will eventually succeed.

If lifting your whole body proves too much effort, you can try another method. You can start with your fingers, for example. Try floating your fingers first, then slowly work your way up until you can float your whole body. Since I already wrote about floating in my book, I'm including that chapter here. I've summarised the steps in a few points, but I've expanded it further so you can find it below.

Floating is one of the skills that requires the greatest concentration and the greatest determination. This practice requires a mastery of your mind that perhaps no human being can achieve - but those of us who walk the True, True Path have the tools to master it. Needless to say, this practice requires an extremely strong aura, a very strong spirit and an outstanding, highly focused mind.

Learning Levitation itself is almost one of the most (if not the most) difficult and time consuming. It is one of those skills that if you can do it, there is no obstacle front of you, no practice you cannot do. But first of all, what is levitation? Floating is actually, simply put, the (physical) levitation of your body.

It takes an inexplicable amount of time to learn. However, as I said, the Knowledge is in our possession and we can use it. I will write down some tips to get you started. I repeat, this is a VERY difficult exercise, by no means overdo it, it is dangerous. If you feel that you are one of the few who can do it, or at least somewhat succeed, then I suggest that you don't exert yourself. Rest afterwards, as you have given your mind a good workout with this exercise.

Above all, you must become a master of Void Meditation. This is the first step, mastering your mind. Concentrate constantly on nothingness, on silence. Begin to enter a trance state (Trance is necessary because there is a layer where your body will feel relaxed, hypersensitive. Find this level) , the lightest level, where your physical body feels very light.

This will be necessary because you will be lifting your body with the power of your mind, and the mind works by matching things/actions to what you perceive with it.

If you feel your body light, it will be easier for your mind to lift your body. If you are already in a trance state, raise your energies, you will need it. Then you can start - visualize yourself floating above your bed/chair (Above where you are sitting/lying), while wanting to really float. A strong mind requires a strong will, which is why I mentioned Mind above. There is almost a 97% chance that you will fail the first time.

In fact, it may take you several years to start improving at it, but as I said, it's one of the most difficult techniques.

As with any other spiritual skill, your Mind and Aura will determine your success. If you are extremely strong in both, you will not have much difficulty. Once mastered, you will be able to levitate objects using this method, (Not to be confused with Telekinesis (Moving/lifting objects with the power of the mind)).

Once you have mastered this incredible skill, there will be no technique you cannot do. (As I wrote above, I detail the role of Chakras, but this may take another post.)

In brief

Void Meditation (10-15 minutes)
Breathing Exercise (666 Breath of Lucifer's Grail (But if you have a breathing exercise that you use to increase your strength, use that))
Aura Cleaning (AoP)
Energy Raising (One Serpent Meditation, Pineal Meditation, Twin Serpent Meditation)
Trance State (Preferably to the lowest level)

With this in mind, you can start practising and mastering this skill. If you have any questions about levitation, feel free to contact me. Don't be alarmed if it doesn't work. Remember one thing - on this Path you are special. May the strength be with you.

BrightSpace666

It is amazing your passion to share and help others, however, these kinds of powers of the soul and body have more than an artificial preview on them. Do not take it as a negative comment, rather as a guidance in this. There are a lot of ways and methods, I speak of the most direct and available ones.

The mind has nothing to do with these feats directly, if it can be bypassed, ignored, the better. Of course, the mind is required to acquire the status quo of openness to these levels. Your instrument of action is your own energies and the dimensions of the body.

All of these siddhis, from Telekinesis to the more advanced use of the same dimensional approaches - Levitation, Pyrokinesis, and Electrokinesis, involve the use of inner energies and pathways, implicitly a very big source of energy as it needs a continuous stream of fuel, technique, and direction. This implies extreme depletion until a learning curve is complete.

Also, it is very dangerous, for that reason I will try to publicly address this, as I did with the Pyrokinesis.

For example, when people try to stir too much fire from within, especially from the Samana vayu and the lower lake of fire- the Serpent, it will deplete the water and imbalance greatly the body. On a normal advancement path, these things are naturally dealt with by you and your Guardian and it implies as well an actual process.

But for the learning and actualization of these siddhis, while in your path of advancement, it will definitely mean a lot of time and energy.

Before any of these things, one must be able to feel all of their vayus. The pathways and the different types of vayus, parts of the body, and circulation must be pristine. The whole secret of these kinds of powers are exactly the activation of these vayus and their use of them.

For telekinesis and more directly than anything levitation, you have to develop expand and control the Udana Vayu and also the Vyana. The Udana vayu has direct relation to the weight of the body, as well as the Apana and the downforce of the Base chakra. Udana Vayu is the paralyzing ice and also the magnetic force of the throat and heart.

For example, if you amplify too much the water of the Apana, you will be yeeted out of the body (your consciousness) as the downforce vector will be too weak.

These things are not to experiment too much with, as they are very dangerous to be experimented with. The techniques have been lost and some kept very secret. What I can tell you, is that if you are ready and capable in a reasonable lifetime to achieve such thing, you'll be helped directly by the Gods.

So for levitation and also telekinesis, the idea is as follows. You activate and learn to expand the Udana Vayu. With Udana vayu you can increase or decrease your weight in a very strange way.

The magnetic fields are to be learned and controlled, the thyroid secretion also must be controlled (the energy) -

1. For telekinesis this is exerted outside of you. You learn to attach with and to the magnetic field of the objects. I have found that empty plastic bottles with air in them work fine as a first object. The plastic has a very weak field, the air inside is what you are attaching to.

You definitely become the "air", outside of yourself and are a magnetic force. Nothing out of sensorial feeling, everything is felt, nothing really is by surprize.

2. For levitation this is interiorized. You have to also extend the Apana and contract your Vyana. If the aura is too large, you'll leave your body. The feeling of being lightweight is very intense. The direction of both Udana and Apana need to be up. If your Base chakra is weak, you'll become insane.

If ever somebody had the experience of moving a dead body, will observe that the same body is heavier than ever. While alive it is less heavy. In the same fashion, this force will make the literal body extremely lightweight, even as a feather.

This kind of feat requires The Serpent energy, as for sure, no matter what you won't be able to sustain such expansion. Also, the body needs to be trained to sustain such values. Some people train for 50 years, to just float 5 cm above the ground, and after they die. Accomplishing nothing of the advancement of the soul.

This is an interesting post.

To focus on very strong siddhis like this, it's better to just build, and build a good foundation from years, decades of practice, then to work on these when you are ready.

These types of powers, like very strong levitation, require alot of spiritual power. I think sometimes some people overestimate their power, and underestimate just how advanced someone has to be to perform these types of feats.

It's better to work at smaller, more attainable goals with the siddhis, instead of seriously hard endeavors like this one in my personal opinion.

I just mean in terms of waiting until one is powerful enough to attempt these things, as trying to do any of this before one is ready, is not exactly a good thing.

Regardless, interesting post. I like it.

serpentwalker666 said:

To focus on very strong siddhis like this, it's better to just build, and build a good foundation from years, decades of practice, then to work on these when you are ready.

These types of powers, like very strong levitation, require alot of spiritual power. I think sometimes some people overestimate their power, and underestimate just how advanced someone has to be to perform these types of feats.

It's better to work at smaller, more attainable goals with the siddhis, instead of seriously hard endeavors like this one in my personal opinion.

I just mean in terms of waiting until one is powerful enough to attempt these things, as trying to do any of this before one is ready, is not exactly a good thing.

Most types of powers like these can take a few years to be successful. Definitely doable and within reason.

But for example, taking levitation as a goal it is something that does not give value to the humans or self serves you.

But before reaching the levitation, the training and expansion for example can be used by athletes for real purposes. In the infancy of this, by expanding the Udana you can jump higher and also train. You can become a real life ninja with respective training of the body. And so on and on, a lot of uses.

Exactly as also pyrokinesis, the real use and helpful and very easily attained is the healing hands. Same with the telekinesis, the approach needed for this kind of feat can be used again in healing or other purposes.

Feeling like a feather is completely different than actually being the weight of the feather. The feeling of heat can be extreme and can also burn you, yet for the starting of fire, it must be at least a couple of hundreds of degrees. Definitely doable with the Serpent power or sexual energy. All of the respective parts of the body and bodies that accomplish these must be fueled by them.

NakedPluto said:
It is amazing your passion to share and help others, however, these kinds of powers of the soul and body have more than an artificial preview on them. Do not take it as a negative comment, rather as a guidance in this. There are a lot of ways and methods, I speak of the most direct and available ones.

The mind has nothing to do with these feats directly, if it can be bypassed, ignored, the better. Of course, the mind is required to acquire the status quo of openness to these levels. Your instrument of action is your own energies and the dimensions of the body.

All of these siddhis, from Telekinesis to the more advanced use of the same dimensional approaches - Levitation, Pyrokinesis, and Electrokinesis, involve the use of inner energies and pathways, implicitly a very big source of energy as it needs a continuous stream of fuel, technique, and direction. This implies extreme depletion until a learning curve is complete.

Also, it is very dangerous, for that reason I will try to publicly address this, as I did with the Pyrokinesis.

For example, when people try to stir too much fire from within, especially from the Samana vayu and the lower lake of fire- the Serpent, it will deplete the water and imbalance greatly the body. On a normal advancement path, these things are naturally dealt with by you and your Guardian and it implies as well an actual process.

But for the learning and actualization of these siddhis, while in your path of advancement, it will definitely mean a lot of time and energy.

Before any of these things, one must be able to feel all of their vayus. The pathways and the different types of vayus, parts of the body, and circulation must be pristine. The whole secret of these kinds of powers are exactly the activation of these vayus and their use of them.

For telekinesis and more directly than anything levitation, you have to develop expand and control the Udana Vayu and also the Vyana. The Udana vayu has direct relation to the weight of the body, as well as the Apana and the downforce of the Base chakra. Udana Vayu is the paralyzing ice and also the magnetic force of the throat and heart.

For example, if you amplify too much the water of the Apana, you will be yeeted out of the body (your consciousness) as the downforce vector will be too weak.

These things are not to experiment too much with, as they are very dangerous to be experimented with. The techniques have been lost and some kept very secret. What I can tell you, is that if you are ready and capable in a reasonable lifetime to achieve such thing, you'll be helped directly by the Gods.

So for levitation and also telekinesis, the idea is as follows. You activate and learn to expand the Udana Vayu. With Udana vayu you can increase or decrease your weight in a very strange way.

The magnetic fields are to be learned and controlled, the thyroid secretion also must be controlled (the energy) -

1. For telekinesis this is exerted outside of you. You learn to attach with and to the magnetic field of the objects. I have found that empty plastic bottles with air in them work fine as a first object. The plastic has a very weak field, the air inside is what you are attaching to.

You definitely become the "air", outside of yourself and are a magnetic force. Nothing out of sensorial feeling, everything is felt, nothing really is by surprize.

2. For levitation this is interiorized. You have to also extend the Apana and contract your Vyana. If the aura is too large, you'll leave your body. The feeling of being lightweight is very intense. The direction of both Udana and Apana need to be up. If your Base chakra is weak, you'll become insane.

If ever somebody had the experience of moving a dead body, will observe that the same body is heavier than ever. While alive it is less heavy. In the same fashion, this force will make the literal body extremely lightweight, even as a feather.

This kind of feat requires The Serpent energy, as for sure, no matter what you won't be able to sustain such expansion. Also, the body needs to be trained to sustain such values. Some people train for 50 years, to just float 5 cm above the ground, and after they die. Accomplishing nothing of the advancement of the soul.

Thank you very much for your comment. Actually you just wrote something I was not fully aware of, thank you. If I could edit the post, I would quote what you wrote.

NakedPluto said:
serpentwalker666 said:

Most types of powers like these can take a few years to be successful. Definitely doable and within reason.

But for example, taking levitation as a goal it is something that does not give value to the humans or self serves you.

But before reaching the levitation, the training and expansion for example can be used by athletes for real purposes. In the infancy of this, by expanding the Udana you can jump higher and also train. You can become a real life ninja with respective training of the body. And so on and on, a lot of uses.

Exactly as also pyrokinesis, the real use and helpful and very easily attained is the healing hands. Same with the telekinesis, the approach needed for this kind of feat can be used again in healing or other purposes.

Feeling like a feather is completely different than actually being the weight of the feather. The feeling of heat can be extreme and can also burn you, yet for the starting of fire, it must be at least a couple of hundreds of degrees. Definitely doable with the Serpent power or sexual energy. All of the respective parts of the body and bodies that accomplish these must be fueled by them.

I can actually agree with what you wrote, in the sense that it doesn't add much value to you, yes. It's really not a skill you can use to help others or yourself. It's really about showing the power of the mind.

If you can do it, it means you have a rare mind and you're very advanced, but yes, as you wrote - it can take years to get into this practice. However, if you can do it, then at least you have acquired another powerful skill, and you have acquired another skill.

About pyrokinesis, telekinesis - both take tremendous mind power and determination, but I think levitation is beyond those two skills, in terms of mind power. In any case, all three require strong skills and strength.

BrightSpace666 said:
NakedPluto said:
serpentwalker666 said:

I can actually agree with what you wrote, in the sense that it doesn't add much value to you, yes. It's really not a skill you can use to help others or yourself. It's really about showing the power of the mind.

If you can do it, it means you have a rare mind and you're very advanced, but yes, as you wrote - it can take years to get into this practice. However, if you can do it, then at least you have acquired another powerful skill, and you have acquired another skill.

About pyrokinesis, telekinesis - both take tremendous mind power and determination, but I think levitation is beyond those two skills, in terms of mind power. In any case, all three require strong skills and strength.

my opinion levitation is a good ability to have, an if you could use it on yourself its closest to actual flying,would be interesting an im sure their are ways to balance the elements or so, if one uses the appropriate element on one self,but anyway this page is interesting im saving for feature references

Satnam666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
NakedPluto said:

my opinion levitation is a good ability to have, an if you could use it on yourself its closest to actual flying,would be interesting an im sure their are ways to balance the elements or so, if one uses the appropriate element on one self,but anyway this page is interesting im saving for feature references

It would be even more interesting if you could fly, once you have acquired this skill. It takes real power, but with the right intensity and perseverance, anything can be achieved. However, flying (which could be considered the end of Levitation) is impossible in a lifetime in my opinion. It would take several lifetimes of systematic Spiritual development before one could get there.

NakedPluto said:

What is your general opinion on focusing on siddhis or other personal projects versus doing 100% advancement (I suppose defined by what your GD says would advance you the fastest)?
I could see how advanced training of certain techniques can help, but also how it could prove wasteful.

Wouldn't it make sense to focus on our "core" advancement path, since that would make everything else easier later? For example, practicing levitation now vs 5 or 10 years from now.

The same could be asked about spending hundreds of hours on certain workings, rather than waiting until one has more power.

My personal opinion is that it is better to just follow what we are told until we get to some set point in our advancement, with the power and mental clarity that comes with it.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=336939 time=1647973338 user_id=21286]
NakedPluto said:

What is your general opinion on focusing on siddhis or other personal projects versus doing 100% advancement (I suppose defined by what your GD says would advance you the fastest)?
I could see how advanced training of certain techniques can help, but also how it could prove wasteful.

Wouldn't it make sense to focus on our "core" advancement path, since that would make everything else easier later? For example, practicing levitation now vs 5 or 10 years from now.

The same could be asked about spending hundreds of hours on certain workings, rather than waiting until one has more power.

My personal opinion is that it is better to just follow what we are told until we get to some set point in our advancement, with the power and mental clarity that comes with it.

They are hand in hand, in the sense that, as you open your soul and advance, observing the qualities of oneself and energies would indicate the direct and natural use of them in such ways. For example, the magnetic forces or the sexual energy when rising for the first times will produce reactions that many will deem as miracles or say "you're the devil, jesus pls save me from this devil" and run away.

The question does not stand in the development and learning of "how-to" or developing the power in itself. The power in itself does not exist, it is just the application of certain energies and dimensions of the body. So to develop such power would inherently mean developing oneself.

The actual training of some things is the question of the body, not of the power to do so or actualization. The body is beneath the required "healthiness" and sustenance. This is why it can take a lot of years. For example, building the lower abdominal lock, to not leak energy for the step of Magnum opus can take from months to even years, which is also a step needed for most of the opening of the soul and body.

Certain qualities and powers that can flower will appear obsessively in dreams or related. The soul will show, the need and possibility. So in that sense, a natural follow-up or curiosity will be present. For example, one can have a goal to improve concentration to improve visualization. It is acquired, but then you wouldn't want to stagnate and you would have another bigger goal which would require more concentration and so on.

About levitation directly, I am 100% happier, and also it is more sensational, to fly or rise your energies in astral projection. The sensorial bodies feel the same, why would I want to actually fly physically when I can fly in the same material without the baggage of the body and also in other realms? This kind of question is present with the other forms of the powers as well. How can I use my superior soul and body that I worked on, to benefit the furthering of my life and of others?

Beneath the sensorial pleasure and egotistical approach, it also needs reasoning of nature, and of a follow-up. I think these personal aims and the objective advancement are bonded, as the soul would desire manifestation and also gratification in the form of these powers, but also of a logical masculine sense.

The attainment of these also is not far or hard, especially they are extremely possible and probable for SS. I used to think otherwise, but I have changed my mind by experience. They are attainable, you just need to train your core vectors of advancement and follow through to what your soul desires and tells.

BrightSpace666 said:
Satnam666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

It would be even more interesting if you could fly, once you have acquired this skill. It takes real power, but with the right intensity and perseverance, anything can be achieved. However, flying (which could be considered the end of Levitation) is impossible in a lifetime in my opinion. It would take several lifetimes of systematic Spiritual development before one could get there.

I'm sure it's a goal for many,I can't wait to see humanity grow,once the jewish trash is gone

NakedPluto said:

I was wondering if I should write this here for you, but now this post has come up again, and after reading your post, I have to say that you are very talented. That said, I have tried to keep my distance during my time here.

I read a lot from you before I registered and I am struck by how determined and well developed you are. These are all personal opinions, but I think others think so too. It's a bit saddening in its own way, because you'd think when you'd be so advanced or something. But from another perspective of things, it's admirable.

I'm not that advanced, and I don't know what you think of me, but I suspect I'm not very advanced, but the Knowledge that you have, that you've acquired and put into practice is wonderful. To this day, I don't understand how some people can be so advanced, but it's pointless to think about that, because not everyone becomes so.

Thank you for your replies to my comments. I am here trying to help people to feel better, so that if not me, then my mates beings can become much smarter and more advanced, and that is worth writing posts about.

BrightSpace666 said:
I was wondering if I should write this here for you, but now this post has come up again, and after reading your post, I have to say that you are very talented. That said, I have tried to keep my distance during my time here.

I read a lot from you before I registered and I am struck by how determined and well developed you are. These are all personal opinions, but I think others think so too. It's a bit saddening in its own way, because you'd think when you'd be so advanced or something. But from another perspective of things, it's admirable.

I'm not that advanced, and I don't know what you think of me, but I suspect I'm not very advanced, but the Knowledge that you have, that you've acquired and put into practice is wonderful. To this day, I don't understand how some people can be so advanced, but it's pointless to think about that, because not everyone becomes so.

Thank you for your replies to my comments. I am here trying to help people to feel better, so that if not me, then my mates beings can become much smarter and more advanced, and that is worth writing posts about.

Thank you for your words, they came at the perfect moment, sorry for the delayed response. Advancement is organic, one can be advanced in some ways, beginner in others. I suck at astrology but I am good in other divinatory ways, what matters is you do your meditation and advancement every day.

The real advanced people are silent about it, I am not advanced yet, as you can observe I have an open mouth about everything I can share and help in my own way. Everyone suits another one's needs and so on. You definitely help, and you should focus on yourself and us here in a synergic advancement.

NakedPluto said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Thank you for your words, they came at the perfect moment, sorry for the delayed response. Advancement is organic, one can be advanced in some ways, beginner in others. I suck at astrology but I am good in other divinatory ways, what matters is you do your meditation and advancement every day.

The real advanced people are silent about it, I am not advanced yet, as you can observe I have an open mouth about everything I can share and help in my own way. Everyone suits another one's needs and so on. You definitely help, and you should focus on yourself and us here in a synergic advancement.

Somehow I can help others, but that's not true for me.

BrightSpace666 said:

I think you may be judging yourself for who you are currently, and not what you can become. Sometimes we have skills that can not always be expressed fully, in a given situation. For example, someone with extreme sensitivity may be scared or limited by the negative world around them, yet when they begin to meditate, then this becomes very useful for their advancement.

You already have well-developed communicative abilities, but perhaps you want to give people more advanced help or knowledge. To do this, you need the personal experience that comes from being an SS, as well as the study of material already known.

So as long as you are doing your advancement activities, then you will see success. If you are experiencing difficulties here, or even elsewhere, then you should reach out for help. There is always a solution that can be discovered and implemented, it only takes some thinking.

----------------

If you are mainly feeling sad and low in confidence, this is a fire thing. Someone with too much fire, would become overconfident and speed full force into whatever direction they choose, whether good or bad. This same "raw" confidence should be used by everyone to increase their drive to succeed. Fire also gives optimism and happiness, in addition to pure energy.

If you have the capability, you should make use of the Sun in Aries square, or if you feel unable to do that, then the Moon will be in Leo around the 10th of April, on a Sunday. Along with the Sun in Aries, this would be a strong time to start a working with Sowilo or Thurisaz for the confidence and drive to advance.

Beyond this, or in addition, Mars will be back in Aries during May, providing yet another opportunity for gaining more fire. Mars squares are short enough that one can normally start 2 before the planet leaves its desired sign. In late June, the summer solstice occurs, and during July, the Sun is back in Leo, giving 2 good opportunities for solar workings.

For a non-square working, one can use Surya x111, or Saulo x111, since x111 is a number of the Sun.

An example affirmation, said in a light trance if possible:
“The energies of Saulo have permanently made me fully driven to complete my spiritual advancement and JOS work, at all times, in the best way for me.” x10

Then, feel the energy moving through you and upgrading you, to the best of your ability. Feel or see yourself like a rocket advancing your Satanc endeavors as fast as possible, as well as you yourself advancing (since the energy is programmed in the best way for your).

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=342067 time=1649217890 user_id=21286]
BrightSpace666 said:

I think you may be judging yourself for who you are currently, and not what you can become. Sometimes we have skills that can not always be expressed fully, in a given situation. For example, someone with extreme sensitivity may be scared or limited by the negative world around them, yet when they begin to meditate, then this becomes very useful for their advancement.

You already have well-developed communicative abilities, but perhaps you want to give people more advanced help or knowledge. To do this, you need the personal experience that comes from being an SS, as well as the study of material already known.

So as long as you are doing your advancement activities, then you will see success. If you are experiencing difficulties here, or even elsewhere, then you should reach out for help. There is always a solution that can be discovered and implemented, it only takes some thinking.

----------------

If you are mainly feeling sad and low in confidence, this is a fire thing. Someone with too much fire, would become overconfident and speed full force into whatever direction they choose, whether good or bad. This same "raw" confidence should be used by everyone to increase their drive to succeed. Fire also gives optimism and happiness, in addition to pure energy.

If you have the capability, you should make use of the Sun in Aries square, or if you feel unable to do that, then the Moon will be in Leo around the 10th of April, on a Sunday. Along with the Sun in Aries, this would be a strong time to start a working with Sowilo or Thurisaz for the confidence and drive to advance.

Beyond this, or in addition, Mars will be back in Aries during May, providing yet another opportunity for gaining more fire. Mars squares are short enough that one can normally start 2 before the planet leaves its desired sign. In late June, the summer solstice occurs, and during July, the Sun is back in Leo, giving 2 good opportunities for solar workings.

For a non-square working, one can use Surya x111, or Saulo x111, since x111 is a number of the Sun.

An example affirmation, said in a light trance if possible:
“The energies of Saulo have permanently made me fully driven to complete my spiritual advancement and JOS work, at all times, in the best way for me.” x10

Then, feel the energy moving through you and upgrading you, to the best of your ability. Feel or see yourself like a rocket advancing your Satanc endeavors as fast as possible, as well as you yourself advancing (since the energy is programmed in the best way for your).

Thank you.

NakedPluto said:
BrightSpace666 said:

What is not true to you? Talk to me, maybe I can help

Thank you for your kindness. I meant my statement that I can easily help others, but not so much myself.

NakedPluto said:
About levitation directly, I am 100% happier, and also it is more sensational, to fly or rise your energies in astral projection. The sensorial bodies feel the same, why would I want to actually fly physically when I can fly in the same material without the baggage of the body and also in other realms? This kind of question is present with the other forms of the powers as well. How can I use my superior soul and body that I worked on, to benefit the furthering of my life and of others?

:shock: You actually said...F**k mental powers :?: :?: :?:

WKM said:
NakedPluto said:

I actually said..f**k delusions and focus on the logical aspect of them. :eek:

NakedPluto said:
WKM said:
NakedPluto said:

I actually said..f**k delusions and focus on the logical aspect of them. :eek:

Ookaayy. :!: :?: But this can be tricky :cool:

Ok bro,i understand your point of view :D :D :D

I don't know anything about the Vayu's in the soul and I have never seen them actively mentioned as "important" in the JoS. What are Vayu's? What importance do they have for the soul? How can I develop them? Do they come before or after the chakras and the "'soul pillars" in the order of importance for the soul?

Can you explain please?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back